Posted:
#126
Update on Apache M
Posted:
#139
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Hard to believe he's gone. May his journey to the spirit world be awesome. The few that have been there and back say it's amazing.
Hard to believe he's gone. May his journey to the spirit world be awesome. The few that have been there and back say it's amazing.
I'm still feeling
, but the above post makes me realize that I'm sad for myself for not having Apache around anymore, and that I should be rejoicing for his arrival into an entirely different level of spiritual peace.
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Hard to believe he's gone. May his journey to the spirit world be awesome. The few that have been there and back say it's amazing.
Hard to believe he's gone. May his journey to the spirit world be awesome. The few that have been there and back say it's amazing.
I'm still feeling
, but the above post makes me realize that I'm sad for myself for not having Apache around anymore, and that I should be rejoicing for his arrival into an entirely different level of spiritual peace.
Posted:
#141
Rip Apache, much love and respect.. Peace and prayers to your family, especially your son. Hang in there and I can't imagine the pain you are going through . Hang in there brother..
WhiteJerome from MySpace
Rip Apache, much love and respect.. Peace and prayers to your family, especially your son. Hang in there and I can't imagine the pain you are going through . Hang in there brother..

Posted:
#143
Such a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...

RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...
Such a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...

RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...
Posted:
#147
Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:
Such a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...

WELL SAID
Such a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...
Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:
Such a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...

WELL SAIDSuch a great man, and we all knew it yet Im sure most if not all of us have never met Apache. You had a great father and were blessed to have that, and always will. Through all the BS this site has, you come across a man like your father who was filled with positive energy. Loved the jokes and the simple like way he seemed to go about his life. What an honor to call him your dad. I am honored to call him a covers friend.
RIP Apache...now it's time to make heaven laugh...
Posted:
#149
Had the funeral today with the 21 gun salute and the masons doing their presentation of a passing brother. I am still numb. Can't believe my dad is really gone. Was hoping this morning when I woke up it was going to be a dream. I really didn't know how loved and respected he was on this forum. It really makes me feel like you got to enjoy the man that was my father even though you never met him. Thru his posts you could tell the kind of man he was. I can't say enough of the great things that have been said about him. It really makes me feel special. Thanks for everything and I will try to keep posting some of the things he used to say and share them with you all.
Had the funeral today with the 21 gun salute and the masons doing their presentation of a passing brother. I am still numb. Can't believe my dad is really gone. Was hoping this morning when I woke up it was going to be a dream. I really didn't know how loved and respected he was on this forum. It really makes me feel like you got to enjoy the man that was my father even though you never met him. Thru his posts you could tell the kind of man he was. I can't say enough of the great things that have been said about him. It really makes me feel special. Thanks for everything and I will try to keep posting some of the things he used to say and share them with you all.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,138
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,799
- Thursday 10/08/2026 380
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,849
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,771
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,981
- MLB Playoffs 17,072
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,730
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- PART DEUX 140
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
