• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Update on Apache M

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011
    Schmohawk
    The Hawk
    wizardofroz
    TheGoldenGoose
    jcmhou1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26891
    Posts: 275
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011
     
    Schmohawk
    Schmohawk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1505
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 9:04 PM ET #251

     Just wanted to add my condolences. I realize I'm a bit late, but I just came across this. I don't post often, but I read a lot in here and definitely remember seeing Apache's posts. He was a class act and will be missed. Hope you and your family are doing well and I hope seeing such a long thread like this gives you some comfort knowing that on a site full of a$$holes, your dad stood out as wonderful man. 


    Reply
     Just wanted to add my condolences. I realize I'm a bit late, but I just came across this. I don't post often, but I read a lot in here and definitely remember seeing Apache's posts. He was a class act and will be missed. Hope you and your family are doing well and I hope seeing such a long thread like this gives you some comfort knowing that on a site full of a$$holes, your dad stood out as wonderful man. 


     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 26, 2014 - 10:53 AM ET #252

    We cannot remember them all................


    I only want you to remember one.


    Semper Fi, Kemosabe
    Reply
    We cannot remember them all................


    I only want you to remember one.


    Semper Fi, Kemosabe
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: May. 26, 2014 - 10:59 AM ET #253

      Just came across this thread again, and I am sorry for your loss.  Your dad had a great perspective on life, and his humor and wisdom will be missed.  
    Reply
      Just came across this thread again, and I am sorry for your loss.  Your dad had a great perspective on life, and his humor and wisdom will be missed.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 26, 2014 - 3:58 PM ET #254


    Always thinking about you Kemosabe.

    Especially on Memorial Day.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Always thinking about you Kemosabe.

    Especially on Memorial Day.


     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 27, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #255

    He loved his country!  Miss him everyday!  
    Reply
    He loved his country!  Miss him everyday!  
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: May. 28, 2014 - 12:54 PM ET #256

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    He loved his country!  Miss him everyday!  
    I THINK HE'S MISSED BY 90% OF COVERS EVERYDAY I KNOW HE'S IN A BETTER PLACE LOOKING DOWN AT US AND TRYING TO MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    He loved his country!  Miss him everyday!  
    I THINK HE'S MISSED BY 90% OF COVERS EVERYDAY I KNOW HE'S IN A BETTER PLACE LOOKING DOWN AT US AND TRYING TO MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE.
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 28, 2014 - 3:40 PM ET #257

    I told him once I was going to join the military which he knew better. He laughed and said"I have a big picture of you with a M-16 protecting my country!"    
    Reply
    I told him once I was going to join the military which he knew better. He laughed and said"I have a big picture of you with a M-16 protecting my country!"    
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #258

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 2:08 AM ET #259

    Wow this guy passed away. 

    That really sucks. 
    Reply
    Wow this guy passed away. 

    That really sucks. 
     
    SirJohnDrake
    SirJohnDrake
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 14765
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2014 - 6:01 PM ET #260

    Reply
     
    husker6974
    husker6974
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1129
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2014 - 9:08 PM ET #261

    I'm very sorry to hear about this jcmhou.  I haven't been on Covers since December or so and had no idea.  I had the pleasure to meet Apache on a few occasions when I just randomly stopped by his dealership to introduce myself.  We had some great conversations in those 2 meetings.  I was still emailing him political jokes this whole time and noticed he hadn't responded but I didn't think anything of it.  I will miss him.  Take care.
    Reply
    I'm very sorry to hear about this jcmhou.  I haven't been on Covers since December or so and had no idea.  I had the pleasure to meet Apache on a few occasions when I just randomly stopped by his dealership to introduce myself.  We had some great conversations in those 2 meetings.  I was still emailing him political jokes this whole time and noticed he hadn't responded but I didn't think anything of it.  I will miss him.  Take care.
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2014 - 10:44 PM ET #262

    Quote Originally Posted by husker6974:

    I'm very sorry to hear about this jcmhou.  I haven't been on Covers since December or so and had no idea.  I had the pleasure to meet Apache on a few occasions when I just randomly stopped by his dealership to introduce myself.  We had some great conversations in those 2 meetings.  I was still emailing him political jokes this whole time and noticed he hadn't responded but I didn't think anything of it.  I will miss him.  Take care.
    Thanks for the kind words.  I am sure he was sitting kicked back in his chair on the computer looking at who to bet on or playing freecell.  He was one of a kind and a character. It is hard to believe he is gone and I think about him everyday.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by husker6974:

    I'm very sorry to hear about this jcmhou.  I haven't been on Covers since December or so and had no idea.  I had the pleasure to meet Apache on a few occasions when I just randomly stopped by his dealership to introduce myself.  We had some great conversations in those 2 meetings.  I was still emailing him political jokes this whole time and noticed he hadn't responded but I didn't think anything of it.  I will miss him.  Take care.
    Thanks for the kind words.  I am sure he was sitting kicked back in his chair on the computer looking at who to bet on or playing freecell.  He was one of a kind and a character. It is hard to believe he is gone and I think about him everyday.  
     
    Consilience
    Consilience
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3443
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2014 - 1:39 AM ET #263

    Apache.

     


    Reply

    Apache.

     


     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2014 - 1:08 AM ET #264



    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.




     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2014 - 8:54 PM ET #265

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.



    Thanks I really appreciate it.  Been thinking about it all day we used to go watch fireworks every year.  He would always tear up!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.



    Thanks I really appreciate it.  Been thinking about it all day we used to go watch fireworks every year.  He would always tear up!
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2014 - 10:18 AM ET #266

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Happy 4th of July jcmhou1

    Still miss you every day Kemosabe.




     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2014 - 2:19 PM ET #267

    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

     Thanks Puck it really means alot!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

     Thanks Puck it really means alot!  
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2014 - 2:21 PM ET #268

    Sigh...................
    Reply
    Sigh...................
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2014 - 5:02 PM ET #269

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Sigh...................
         Right there with you buddy!    I know god has a plan but I sure wish I knew it was.  All I am seeing now is questioning why him!  Doesn't seem fair
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Sigh...................
         Right there with you buddy!    I know god has a plan but I sure wish I knew it was.  All I am seeing now is questioning why him!  Doesn't seem fair
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2014 - 5:40 PM ET #270

    Life is not fair. Neither is Death.

    Just remember: even if you are walking by yourself, you are not walking alone..........
    Reply
    Life is not fair. Neither is Death.

    Just remember: even if you are walking by yourself, you are not walking alone..........
     
    husker6974
    husker6974
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1129
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 12:09 PM ET #271

    Today is Apache's birthday.  For someone I only met twice, I sure do miss him.
    Reply
    Today is Apache's birthday.  For someone I only met twice, I sure do miss him.
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 12:23 PM ET #272

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY APACHE WE MISS YOU YOU'RE IN A BETTER PLACE MY FRIEND.
    Reply
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY APACHE WE MISS YOU YOU'RE IN A BETTER PLACE MY FRIEND.
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:17 PM ET #273

    Apache is not forgotten
    Reply
    Apache is not forgotten
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 7:26 PM ET #274

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Just letting everyone know my father passed away yesterday. He was surrounded by family and friends. He went very peacefully. Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes. It is hard to write this but I will let you know more. I have lost my father, hero, and best friend.

    4 years later, and this is still brutal to read 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Just letting everyone know my father passed away yesterday. He was surrounded by family and friends. He went very peacefully. Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes. It is hard to write this but I will let you know more. I have lost my father, hero, and best friend.

    4 years later, and this is still brutal to read 
     
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 5:07 AM ET #275

    Apache M

    Gone, but not forgotten.....

    A Covers forum marvel, always had a contribution of distinc value; and to think, 4 years later he's still thought of. a brother to many, a father to some.

    later kemosabe

    Reply

    Apache M

    Gone, but not forgotten.....

    A Covers forum marvel, always had a contribution of distinc value; and to think, 4 years later he's still thought of. a brother to many, a father to some.

    later kemosabe

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,027
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,624
    • MLB Playoffs 17,022
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 344
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,919
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,505
    • PART DEUX 140
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,168
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,581

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.