• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Update on Apache M

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
    The Hawk
    Fortmax
    scalabrine
    Crashdavis565
    jcmhou1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26891
    Posts: 275
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 4, 2014 - 2:19 PM ET #226

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
    Reply
    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
     
    Fortmax
    Fortmax
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 757
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 11:07 PM ET #227

    Rest in Peace !
    Reply
    Rest in Peace !
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 1:53 AM ET #228

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.

    Nice post


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.

    Nice post


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 1:55 AM ET #229

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Went to the simulcast for the derby yesterday and it was not the same.  We had been planning this for several months.  Had a great day and made a lot of money but it was bittersweet not having him pooling his money with me and enjoying the wins.  Miss him everyday and wonder when the pain will ease up just a little.  Love you Dad!  

    I bet at the track with my father as well. We always lose (and I do mean always...can't remember the last trifecta we hit) but always have a good time as I'm sure you did.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmhou1:

    Went to the simulcast for the derby yesterday and it was not the same.  We had been planning this for several months.  Had a great day and made a lot of money but it was bittersweet not having him pooling his money with me and enjoying the wins.  Miss him everyday and wonder when the pain will ease up just a little.  Love you Dad!  

    I bet at the track with my father as well. We always lose (and I do mean always...can't remember the last trifecta we hit) but always have a good time as I'm sure you did.
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #230

    Hawk-
    Very nice bro-

    Reply
    Hawk-
    Very nice bro-

     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 11, 2014 - 4:37 PM ET #231

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
     Hawk that really means a lot to me and to my family that other peop;e got to see the rough and gruff side of him but also the soft side that he really had. He will be missed by many and it would be great to keep his avitar moving.  Thanks to all you guys!  You are right Hawk the only thing he was worried about was mom and didn't think he would go before her.  Taking care of her is my main concern.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
     Hawk that really means a lot to me and to my family that other peop;e got to see the rough and gruff side of him but also the soft side that he really had. He will be missed by many and it would be great to keep his avitar moving.  Thanks to all you guys!  You are right Hawk the only thing he was worried about was mom and didn't think he would go before her.  Taking care of her is my main concern.  
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 11, 2014 - 5:02 PM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
     Hawk, I feel you should be next in line to carry the torch,after reading this post I'm sure you would carry it with the honor he deserves
     
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    With much regret, I will finally post. I was hindered by being boxed for a few days, and the words are hard to come by......

    Your Father was a great guy. 200+ posts attest to that. I've never seen this before. Probably won't see it again.

    What can you say about this man? Plenty. The kind of guy that would post both jokes and recipes. How great is that? Someone that wants to put a smile on your face, and food in your stomach.

    Often, the recipes were better than the jokes. But, at least he put them out there.

    We became friends when he started posting about his wife, Judy, was in the hospital. It's a side you don't often see in a man. Or in a Marine. But, you could tell he loved his wife of many years. And his family. And the Corps. He was very worried about her, and put it out there for all to read. I'm guessing the only thing tougher than a Marine, would be the wife of a Marine. 

    I also appreciated his spiritual side, through his respect for the American Indian. You don't see that too often. And his avatar truly reflected that. I'd like for Vanzack to pass it on to some deserving person, and to keep passing it on, so that he will remain on Covers, and in our mind, and in our hearts, for a long time.

    One last food for thought: I went back and looked in the Food forum, and the last recipe I could find was for garlic cheese biscuits like those at Red Lobster. I tried it a few years ago, and damn! Really good! Really simple! Apparently, you add both garlic and cheese.............who knew? 

    You'll never guess who I think of every time I make them. I made some this morning. Haven't made some in quite a while. They're tasting a little salty this morning.....................

    Good-bye, my friend. May your spirit stay over your family and friends.
     Hawk, I feel you should be next in line to carry the torch,after reading this post I'm sure you would carry it with the honor he deserves
     
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 11, 2014 - 5:29 PM ET #233

    jc, no surprise he raised a good son. Please give my condolences to your Mother on Mother's Day. 

    I don't have to tell you how special she is......

    havoc, I never served in the military, but it would be an honor......

    I'll show up tomorrow, and start thinking of someone to pass it on  to......

    In the mean time, please...............all you person.............tell the people important in your lives how much you love them. How much they have influenced you, and how you have passed that on.............is it that difficult?


    I'll be here tomorrow, with my new look. Hope all of you have a caring day.

    Much love to the Apache Family,

    The Hawk


    Much love to all your Mothers. I hope they have raised you right, and that all of you can tell them how much they mean to you, and your Father.
    Reply
    jc, no surprise he raised a good son. Please give my condolences to your Mother on Mother's Day. 

    I don't have to tell you how special she is......

    havoc, I never served in the military, but it would be an honor......

    I'll show up tomorrow, and start thinking of someone to pass it on  to......

    In the mean time, please...............all you person.............tell the people important in your lives how much you love them. How much they have influenced you, and how you have passed that on.............is it that difficult?


    I'll be here tomorrow, with my new look. Hope all of you have a caring day.

    Much love to the Apache Family,

    The Hawk


    Much love to all your Mothers. I hope they have raised you right, and that all of you can tell them how much they mean to you, and your Father.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 11, 2014 - 5:33 PM ET #234

    all you person?

    Read.................b*s*a*r*s.

    I'm not saying everyone is there, but come on, Covers............
    Reply
    all you person?

    Read.................b*s*a*r*s.

    I'm not saying everyone is there, but come on, Covers............
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 2:26 PM ET #235

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    jc, no surprise he raised a good son. Please give my condolences to your Mother on Mother's Day. 

    I don't have to tell you how special she is......

    havoc, I never served in the military, but it would be an honor......

    I'll show up tomorrow, and start thinking of someone to pass it on  to......

    In the mean time, please...............all you person.............tell the people important in your lives how much you love them. How much they have influenced you, and how you have passed that on.............is it that difficult?


    I'll be here tomorrow, with my new look. Hope all of you have a caring day.

    Much love to the Apache Family,

    The Hawk


    Much love to all your Mothers. I hope they have raised you right, and that all of you can tell them how much they mean to you, and your Father.


    Well said. I lost my mom back in September and even though I told her multiple times a day I loved her, it doesn't feel like it was enough. I would give anything to hug her, tell her I love her. Once they are gone, that is it. People get caught up too much in bullshit. You only get one mom and dad. Show and tell them how much you care before it's too late.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    jc, no surprise he raised a good son. Please give my condolences to your Mother on Mother's Day. 

    I don't have to tell you how special she is......

    havoc, I never served in the military, but it would be an honor......

    I'll show up tomorrow, and start thinking of someone to pass it on  to......

    In the mean time, please...............all you person.............tell the people important in your lives how much you love them. How much they have influenced you, and how you have passed that on.............is it that difficult?


    I'll be here tomorrow, with my new look. Hope all of you have a caring day.

    Much love to the Apache Family,

    The Hawk


    Much love to all your Mothers. I hope they have raised you right, and that all of you can tell them how much they mean to you, and your Father.


    Well said. I lost my mom back in September and even though I told her multiple times a day I loved her, it doesn't feel like it was enough. I would give anything to hug her, tell her I love her. Once they are gone, that is it. People get caught up too much in bullshit. You only get one mom and dad. Show and tell them how much you care before it's too late.
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 3:22 PM ET #236

    Reply
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #237

    Okay, how's the new look?
    Reply
    Okay, how's the new look?
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 9:28 PM ET #238

    Reply
     
    crushalot22
    crushalot22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2735
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 10:14 PM ET #239

    Reply
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: May. 12, 2014 - 10:41 PM ET #240

    Reply
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 9:36 AM ET #241

          
    Reply
          
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 11:40 AM ET #242

    Had to do it myself too Hawk!  Appreciate the support.  Can't believe it has been a little over a month.
    Reply
    Had to do it myself too Hawk!  Appreciate the support.  Can't believe it has been a little over a month.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 2:10 PM ET #243

    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........
    Reply
    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 4:30 PM ET #244

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........


    you type very well for having talons
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........


    you type very well for having talons
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 5:32 PM ET #245

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........
     You couldn't have a better spirit and leader following you and having your back!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I have zero problem with it.

    As you can see, that's me up front. I know most think that is an eagle,  but it's actually me with my hair growing white............

    Behind me, is the spirit of your Father looking over my shoulder........
     You couldn't have a better spirit and leader following you and having your back!!
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 6:00 PM ET #246

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Okay, how's the new look?

    Long live the spirit of Apache
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Okay, how's the new look?

    Long live the spirit of Apache
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: May. 13, 2014 - 6:14 PM ET #247

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:



    you type very well for having talons


    This made me laugh for reals
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:



    you type very well for having talons


    This made me laugh for reals
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 14, 2014 - 6:20 PM ET #248

     Actually, I'm going with hunt-and-peck style.........



    .................I just hope I don't lay an egg
    Reply
     Actually, I'm going with hunt-and-peck style.........



    .................I just hope I don't lay an egg
     
    jcmhou1
    jcmhou1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 594
    Posted: May. 16, 2014 - 5:33 PM ET #249

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

     Actually, I'm going with hunt-and-peck style.........



    .................I just hope I don't lay an egg
     I get on here everyday to see if anything has been added.  I could not thank you enough Hawk for everything you have said and done for my father.  It really shows you there are still people out there that appreciate good people and are good people.  Now days you never know.  Hawk is the man!  I don't want to leave others out because you all appreciated my dad and I hope the eagle will keep his head showing!    
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

     Actually, I'm going with hunt-and-peck style.........



    .................I just hope I don't lay an egg
     I get on here everyday to see if anything has been added.  I could not thank you enough Hawk for everything you have said and done for my father.  It really shows you there are still people out there that appreciate good people and are good people.  Now days you never know.  Hawk is the man!  I don't want to leave others out because you all appreciated my dad and I hope the eagle will keep his head showing!    
     
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 16, 2014 - 7:52 PM ET #250

    It is my bittersweet pleasure............sigh.

    But, as you can see, I am not alone.

    I'd like to thank everyone else, too, that dropped by for a thumbs up, a RIP, a handshake, whatever..............thanks.

    jc, the steps you now take are yours alone. You've been given good direction. Keep going forward. You need anything, you let me know.........

     

    Reply

    It is my bittersweet pleasure............sigh.

    But, as you can see, I am not alone.

    I'd like to thank everyone else, too, that dropped by for a thumbs up, a RIP, a handshake, whatever..............thanks.

    jc, the steps you now take are yours alone. You've been given good direction. Keep going forward. You need anything, you let me know.........

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,090
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,754
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 360
    • MLB Playoffs 17,044
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,946
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,586
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.