• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Thoughts on Moving in With my Girlfriend...

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    mightiestmojo
    ad1260
    ClubDirt
    EuroPro
    bandit1010
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3312
    Posts: 64
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #26

    You're a baby, not being offensive just saying in age you're really young, moving in is a big deal I'd recommend knowing yourself a little more as the previous guy noted after 30 it changes. I was a lot more comfortable with myself once I hit that age and my perspective cleared up a lot. Point being I realized some things I thought were really unimportant are actually very important and vice versa. 
    And moving in's a lot different than you think it sounds like your mind's made up be just be advised you're going to see a lot of things you don't want to in the first few months and likely think of bailing, there'll be tough times. Just keep that in mind if you're doing it. 
    Reply
    You're a baby, not being offensive just saying in age you're really young, moving in is a big deal I'd recommend knowing yourself a little more as the previous guy noted after 30 it changes. I was a lot more comfortable with myself once I hit that age and my perspective cleared up a lot. Point being I realized some things I thought were really unimportant are actually very important and vice versa. 
    And moving in's a lot different than you think it sounds like your mind's made up be just be advised you're going to see a lot of things you don't want to in the first few months and likely think of bailing, there'll be tough times. Just keep that in mind if you're doing it. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:50 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:


     I am going to say this ..AD1260 you are a smart man.. I was never a positive person.. grew up in NYC and saw way to much negative stuff happen.. I am one of those people that even when I am happy , I am not... lol  My mother is the same way , so I dont fight it, I just roll with it...I like being single , just my preference I guess.. I always look for adventure..I am easily bored...

    Hey I was going to move to NC also in march, but it looks as if I might be staying in TN for awhile.. I heard it is nice in Raleigh area..

    It is just the age that gets me , it is so young , i thought i knew everything at that age, but there is so much more to learn .. But hey give it a shot. One thing you can not do, is try to hold on if you see it starts to go south.. It is best to just let it go and start fresh. 



    Knox,

    I appreciate this response. I apologize for being a assho*e to you in prior threads, it's nothing personal. 

    Sorry to judge you before I ever really understood---but yes, your upbringing definitely can shape you into someone you may not necessarily want to be. But hey, we all play the hands we are dealt. 

    Yeah, there are some real nice areas in Raleigh and it's not overwhelmingly large which I think is nice. NC State is in Raleigh and brings a decent touch to the town but isn't a college town per say. 

    Yes, I am relatively young compared to the majority of the guys on this forum. However, I don't claim to think I know everything but I do claim to know some things. Just like you, I am a gambler and I think this situation along with this girl is something I'd be willing to bet on. 

    Thanks again for the input, bud. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:


     I am going to say this ..AD1260 you are a smart man.. I was never a positive person.. grew up in NYC and saw way to much negative stuff happen.. I am one of those people that even when I am happy , I am not... lol  My mother is the same way , so I dont fight it, I just roll with it...I like being single , just my preference I guess.. I always look for adventure..I am easily bored...

    Hey I was going to move to NC also in march, but it looks as if I might be staying in TN for awhile.. I heard it is nice in Raleigh area..

    It is just the age that gets me , it is so young , i thought i knew everything at that age, but there is so much more to learn .. But hey give it a shot. One thing you can not do, is try to hold on if you see it starts to go south.. It is best to just let it go and start fresh. 



    Knox,

    I appreciate this response. I apologize for being a assho*e to you in prior threads, it's nothing personal. 

    Sorry to judge you before I ever really understood---but yes, your upbringing definitely can shape you into someone you may not necessarily want to be. But hey, we all play the hands we are dealt. 

    Yeah, there are some real nice areas in Raleigh and it's not overwhelmingly large which I think is nice. NC State is in Raleigh and brings a decent touch to the town but isn't a college town per say. 

    Yes, I am relatively young compared to the majority of the guys on this forum. However, I don't claim to think I know everything but I do claim to know some things. Just like you, I am a gambler and I think this situation along with this girl is something I'd be willing to bet on. 

    Thanks again for the input, bud. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    no joke it all depends on how many blowies she dishes out and the quality of said blowies. If this is already a problem you will one day be a salty old man paying asian masseuses to gargle your co.ck once a month



    Messier, thanks for the honest response----butttt I really can't justify a legitimate response to this one. But thanks for the laugh.

    PS---who's your favorite NFL play this weekend? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    no joke it all depends on how many blowies she dishes out and the quality of said blowies. If this is already a problem you will one day be a salty old man paying asian masseuses to gargle your co.ck once a month



    Messier, thanks for the honest response----butttt I really can't justify a legitimate response to this one. But thanks for the laugh.

    PS---who's your favorite NFL play this weekend? 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:54 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    agree with vanzack.  it's mandatory to live with a person before you get married.  especially at your age.

    also, i strongly encourage you to live in a few different cities at your age.  you're young, you can be mobile, see different places, meet different people. 

    when you get older, more stable in your job, have kids, etc, it's hard to move around. 


    vanzack's lived in equatorial guinea for as long as he can remember.  he went to cameroon once to see the national team play.  don't be like that. 

    ClubDirt,

    Thanks for the input and I like where your head is at. I grew up in Houston, went to school outside of Austin, moved to the Greensboro/Winston Salem area 3 years ago, now I am yearning to live and explore a new area. Just so happens I might be doing it with my girlfriend which to me, isn't a death sentence like some fellas make it out to be.

    Cheers 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    agree with vanzack.  it's mandatory to live with a person before you get married.  especially at your age.

    also, i strongly encourage you to live in a few different cities at your age.  you're young, you can be mobile, see different places, meet different people. 

    when you get older, more stable in your job, have kids, etc, it's hard to move around. 


    vanzack's lived in equatorial guinea for as long as he can remember.  he went to cameroon once to see the national team play.  don't be like that. 

    ClubDirt,

    Thanks for the input and I like where your head is at. I grew up in Houston, went to school outside of Austin, moved to the Greensboro/Winston Salem area 3 years ago, now I am yearning to live and explore a new area. Just so happens I might be doing it with my girlfriend which to me, isn't a death sentence like some fellas make it out to be.

    Cheers 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:56 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:

    Personally I'd ask somebody next door in the stall while I'm sitting on the shittter at an El Compaseno's about women advice before I'd come to Covers.

    But since you asked.

    If she's hot and you're ugly...you'd be a dope not to do it.

    If you're hot and she's ugly...you'd be a dope to do it.

    If you're both hot...you'd be a dope to do it, but still arrange neutral court hook ups.

    If you're both ugly...fuckk it, what's one got to lose?

    That's the real world.  Where nobody cares about anything else except if she's hot and has a job that doesn't require handing out extra ketchup.

    *But don't get married.  That's when you lose everything. 


    Thanks for the input but I can't take this post seriously because I struggle to identify if I'm "hot or not" lmao. But thanks for the response man. 

    AND do not worry----marriage isn't anywhere in the near future. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:

    Personally I'd ask somebody next door in the stall while I'm sitting on the shittter at an El Compaseno's about women advice before I'd come to Covers.

    But since you asked.

    If she's hot and you're ugly...you'd be a dope not to do it.

    If you're hot and she's ugly...you'd be a dope to do it.

    If you're both hot...you'd be a dope to do it, but still arrange neutral court hook ups.

    If you're both ugly...fuckk it, what's one got to lose?

    That's the real world.  Where nobody cares about anything else except if she's hot and has a job that doesn't require handing out extra ketchup.

    *But don't get married.  That's when you lose everything. 


    Thanks for the input but I can't take this post seriously because I struggle to identify if I'm "hot or not" lmao. But thanks for the response man. 

    AND do not worry----marriage isn't anywhere in the near future. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:57 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    A relationship isn't real until you live together. Give it a go. 


    Thanks for the positive and helpful remarks, Detox. 

    Give a winner in the NFL this weekend...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    A relationship isn't real until you live together. Give it a go. 


    Thanks for the positive and helpful remarks, Detox. 

    Give a winner in the NFL this weekend...
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphCifaretto:

    Her West Point dad will prob beat the garbage outta you or else she will probably cheat on you with your friend Brad in a few years.  Looks like a "lose-lose" scenario

    Na, her West Point dad is a cool guy. One of the most relaxed, chill guys I've ever met. Crazy intelligent and likes to play golf with me…so I can't complain. Thanks for the input. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphCifaretto:

    Her West Point dad will prob beat the garbage outta you or else she will probably cheat on you with your friend Brad in a few years.  Looks like a "lose-lose" scenario

    Na, her West Point dad is a cool guy. One of the most relaxed, chill guys I've ever met. Crazy intelligent and likes to play golf with me…so I can't complain. Thanks for the input. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:00 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I'm gonna have to get all Dr. Phil mixed with a little Dionne Warwick and her Psychic Friends Network on ya son.

    It's not about degrees, job titles, money or whether or not she can truly be cool about our vices we have including poon which is all our biggest downfall. We will do anything and put up with a ton of BS just to move in with a poon dealer and have your fix anytime cause it's in house......BUT

    You will see in time that dealers may appear to be cool with everything at first with hooking you up with primo product to get you hooked. Then the mood swings and paranoia kick in with aggressive actions actions fueled by irrational thinking due to feeling shortchanged.

    So now the dealer wants payment before dealing you any more goods. But poon slangers have this imaginary emotional price log you with never be able to catch up and your I.OU.S are no longer good. So not able to get your fix at home so you will want to sample some new product because any dealer seems awesome till you find out how they treat you when they feel you crossed em.
    Enjoy it till it blows up and always do what yoy wanna do and if you don't have the guts to walk out the door while she's crying don't leave!!!!! Then you better not move in with her cause you will be in this for life.

    Lol catch my drift?



    Love it. Thanks, Salty. Hope all is well buddy. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I'm gonna have to get all Dr. Phil mixed with a little Dionne Warwick and her Psychic Friends Network on ya son.

    It's not about degrees, job titles, money or whether or not she can truly be cool about our vices we have including poon which is all our biggest downfall. We will do anything and put up with a ton of BS just to move in with a poon dealer and have your fix anytime cause it's in house......BUT

    You will see in time that dealers may appear to be cool with everything at first with hooking you up with primo product to get you hooked. Then the mood swings and paranoia kick in with aggressive actions actions fueled by irrational thinking due to feeling shortchanged.

    So now the dealer wants payment before dealing you any more goods. But poon slangers have this imaginary emotional price log you with never be able to catch up and your I.OU.S are no longer good. So not able to get your fix at home so you will want to sample some new product because any dealer seems awesome till you find out how they treat you when they feel you crossed em.
    Enjoy it till it blows up and always do what yoy wanna do and if you don't have the guts to walk out the door while she's crying don't leave!!!!! Then you better not move in with her cause you will be in this for life.

    Lol catch my drift?



    Love it. Thanks, Salty. Hope all is well buddy. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:04 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    You're 26?  You're still a kid.  Go ahead and act like one.  Don't try be somebody you're not (adult) and do something stupid (get married).  Be yourself (child) and just have fun (get drunk, do some light drugs, have a lotta sex, gamble, etc, etc).  Worry about wearing your big boy pants when you're 40ish.  Good luck to you.


    Yes, I am 26. I appreciate you thinking I am still a kid, but unfortunately, I am not 

    Sadly, the law, the banks, jobs, the government, etc. don't see it that way! 

    I've done plenty of getting drunk, doing some light drugs, and partying. Been to college, been there done that. 

    I'm not necessarily interested in "wearing my big boy pants" quite yet. However, you have to "grow up sometime" and I think this is a big part in that. But more importantly I am interested in seeing if our relationship can actually grow and prosper from living together as opposed to it being a detriment or burdensome. 

    "wearing my big boy pants" to ME consists of parenting and paying a mortgage----I'm no where near there yet my friend. Thanks for the response! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    You're 26?  You're still a kid.  Go ahead and act like one.  Don't try be somebody you're not (adult) and do something stupid (get married).  Be yourself (child) and just have fun (get drunk, do some light drugs, have a lotta sex, gamble, etc, etc).  Worry about wearing your big boy pants when you're 40ish.  Good luck to you.


    Yes, I am 26. I appreciate you thinking I am still a kid, but unfortunately, I am not 

    Sadly, the law, the banks, jobs, the government, etc. don't see it that way! 

    I've done plenty of getting drunk, doing some light drugs, and partying. Been to college, been there done that. 

    I'm not necessarily interested in "wearing my big boy pants" quite yet. However, you have to "grow up sometime" and I think this is a big part in that. But more importantly I am interested in seeing if our relationship can actually grow and prosper from living together as opposed to it being a detriment or burdensome. 

    "wearing my big boy pants" to ME consists of parenting and paying a mortgage----I'm no where near there yet my friend. Thanks for the response! 

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:06 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Go for it. If ya think you might have a keeper, throwing her back in hopes of finding a better one is probably not a smart idea. Catch and release is cool for the most part, but when you get one to put on the wall you dont get greedy. Theres lots of fish in the sea, but most of them are bottom feeders or too hard to catch.

    Put this one on the stringer and see how living together goes.

     

    SPOILER: You will literally want to set this woman on fire several times. You will question yourself and hate life at times. However, this is gonna happen with any women you live with...its not just your lady. If you want to be like the previous guys and be "single and happy" at 40, go for. I personally dont know of anybody like that. The game changes after 30, because you still want the 22 year old girl, but they have now become fairly unattainable....so you spend a lot of time being "happily miserable" all alone. Its a give and take....

     

    bol sir


    Train,

    Thanks for a thorough and honest response. You make great points and I respect your opinion regarding the situation. Yeah, she definitely seems to have "keeper" qualities…FAR from being close to a bottom feeder lmao. 

    SO I think that the risk is worth it my friend. Thanks man. Your advice does NOT go unheard. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Go for it. If ya think you might have a keeper, throwing her back in hopes of finding a better one is probably not a smart idea. Catch and release is cool for the most part, but when you get one to put on the wall you dont get greedy. Theres lots of fish in the sea, but most of them are bottom feeders or too hard to catch.

    Put this one on the stringer and see how living together goes.

     

    SPOILER: You will literally want to set this woman on fire several times. You will question yourself and hate life at times. However, this is gonna happen with any women you live with...its not just your lady. If you want to be like the previous guys and be "single and happy" at 40, go for. I personally dont know of anybody like that. The game changes after 30, because you still want the 22 year old girl, but they have now become fairly unattainable....so you spend a lot of time being "happily miserable" all alone. Its a give and take....

     

    bol sir


    Train,

    Thanks for a thorough and honest response. You make great points and I respect your opinion regarding the situation. Yeah, she definitely seems to have "keeper" qualities…FAR from being close to a bottom feeder lmao. 

    SO I think that the risk is worth it my friend. Thanks man. Your advice does NOT go unheard. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:12 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by mightiestmojo:

    You're a baby, not being offensive just saying in age you're really young, moving in is a big deal I'd recommend knowing yourself a little more as the previous guy noted after 30 it changes. I was a lot more comfortable with myself once I hit that age and my perspective cleared up a lot. Point being I realized some things I thought were really unimportant are actually very important and vice versa. 
    And moving in's a lot different than you think it sounds like your mind's made up be just be advised you're going to see a lot of things you don't want to in the first few months and likely think of bailing, there'll be tough times. Just keep that in mind if you're doing it. 

    Thanks for the thoughtful response my friend. 

    I'm just a baby? To who? My mom, maybe. To you? I guess I could be. But I am "a baby" with adult sized problems and responsibilities. So I mean, when is it time to actually start acting like an adult? When my positive/productive "youth" has passed me by and I'm middle aged and pissed off? Again I ask, why not now?

    Things might change after 30---but good thing I'm only 26 and the lease is only for 1 year 

    Yeah man, in a weird way I want to see those things I don't want to see and I also want to be surprised with positive things that I didn't think I'd ever see. To me, that's a part of life and a part of growth. I mean in the big picture, thinking wayyyyyyyyy down the road…assuming we are still together and moving on to bigger and better things, I think I would be grateful to have seen those things as opposed to not seeing them.

    Thanks for the info my friend, I appreciate it. I hope you are making some money this week! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mightiestmojo:

    You're a baby, not being offensive just saying in age you're really young, moving in is a big deal I'd recommend knowing yourself a little more as the previous guy noted after 30 it changes. I was a lot more comfortable with myself once I hit that age and my perspective cleared up a lot. Point being I realized some things I thought were really unimportant are actually very important and vice versa. 
    And moving in's a lot different than you think it sounds like your mind's made up be just be advised you're going to see a lot of things you don't want to in the first few months and likely think of bailing, there'll be tough times. Just keep that in mind if you're doing it. 

    Thanks for the thoughtful response my friend. 

    I'm just a baby? To who? My mom, maybe. To you? I guess I could be. But I am "a baby" with adult sized problems and responsibilities. So I mean, when is it time to actually start acting like an adult? When my positive/productive "youth" has passed me by and I'm middle aged and pissed off? Again I ask, why not now?

    Things might change after 30---but good thing I'm only 26 and the lease is only for 1 year 

    Yeah man, in a weird way I want to see those things I don't want to see and I also want to be surprised with positive things that I didn't think I'd ever see. To me, that's a part of life and a part of growth. I mean in the big picture, thinking wayyyyyyyyy down the road…assuming we are still together and moving on to bigger and better things, I think I would be grateful to have seen those things as opposed to not seeing them.

    Thanks for the info my friend, I appreciate it. I hope you are making some money this week! 
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:19 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:


    ClubDirt,

    Thanks for the input and I like where your head is at. I grew up in Houston, went to school outside of Austin, moved to the Greensboro/Winston Salem area 3 years ago, now I am yearning to live and explore a new area. Just so happens I might be doing it with my girlfriend which to me, isn't a death sentence like some fellas make it out to be.

    Cheers 


    it's far from a death sentence.  at worst, you'll have someone you know there who can help you get acquainted and then maybe you break up and stay if you like it or go somewhere else. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:


    ClubDirt,

    Thanks for the input and I like where your head is at. I grew up in Houston, went to school outside of Austin, moved to the Greensboro/Winston Salem area 3 years ago, now I am yearning to live and explore a new area. Just so happens I might be doing it with my girlfriend which to me, isn't a death sentence like some fellas make it out to be.

    Cheers 


    it's far from a death sentence.  at worst, you'll have someone you know there who can help you get acquainted and then maybe you break up and stay if you like it or go somewhere else. 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2014 - 10:44 PM ET #38

    Club,

    Very true my friend. Thanks for the support.


    I never really understood the whole "if you are asking/bringing it up then you are obviously unsure and need reassurance" thought process? I mean, most people like to hear positive/supportive things. However, I am a realist with a touch of hopeless romantic in me. I have no shame. I am fully aware of the risk/reward factor associated with this decision. 

    But I mean, what can I say? She's a better person than me with fewer vices and ACCEPTS the few I do have….a little sports betting and a little poker playing. How can I complain? 
    Reply
    Club,

    Very true my friend. Thanks for the support.


    I never really understood the whole "if you are asking/bringing it up then you are obviously unsure and need reassurance" thought process? I mean, most people like to hear positive/supportive things. However, I am a realist with a touch of hopeless romantic in me. I have no shame. I am fully aware of the risk/reward factor associated with this decision. 

    But I mean, what can I say? She's a better person than me with fewer vices and ACCEPTS the few I do have….a little sports betting and a little poker playing. How can I complain? 
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 1:01 AM ET #39

    best of luck moving in with the 22 year old, she may not know what shes getting into, but best of luck buddy 
    Reply
    best of luck moving in with the 22 year old, she may not know what shes getting into, but best of luck buddy 
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 6:08 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:


    Thanks for the thoughtful response my friend. 

    I'm just a baby? To who? My mom, maybe. To you? I guess I could be. But I am "a baby" with adult sized problems and responsibilities. So I mean, when is it time to actually start acting like an adult? When my positive/productive "youth" has passed me by and I'm middle aged and pissed off? Again I ask, why not now?

    Things might change after 30---but good thing I'm only 26 and the lease is only for 1 year 

    Yeah man, in a weird way I want to see those things I don't want to see and I also want to be surprised with positive things that I didn't think I'd ever see. To me, that's a part of life and a part of growth. I mean in the big picture, thinking wayyyyyyyyy down the road…assuming we are still together and moving on to bigger and better things, I think I would be grateful to have seen those things as opposed to not seeing them.

    Thanks for the info my friend, I appreciate it. I hope you are making some money this week! 

    Goodl luck to you too. 
    The baby comment wasn't meant to be offensive. Just trying to say you will do a lot of personal growing in your early 30s or at least it seems to work that way for most people I know so I am glad I waited 'til I knew myself better to settle down but everyone is different . Main thing is you're happy so best of luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:


    Thanks for the thoughtful response my friend. 

    I'm just a baby? To who? My mom, maybe. To you? I guess I could be. But I am "a baby" with adult sized problems and responsibilities. So I mean, when is it time to actually start acting like an adult? When my positive/productive "youth" has passed me by and I'm middle aged and pissed off? Again I ask, why not now?

    Things might change after 30---but good thing I'm only 26 and the lease is only for 1 year 

    Yeah man, in a weird way I want to see those things I don't want to see and I also want to be surprised with positive things that I didn't think I'd ever see. To me, that's a part of life and a part of growth. I mean in the big picture, thinking wayyyyyyyyy down the road…assuming we are still together and moving on to bigger and better things, I think I would be grateful to have seen those things as opposed to not seeing them.

    Thanks for the info my friend, I appreciate it. I hope you are making some money this week! 

    Goodl luck to you too. 
    The baby comment wasn't meant to be offensive. Just trying to say you will do a lot of personal growing in your early 30s or at least it seems to work that way for most people I know so I am glad I waited 'til I knew myself better to settle down but everyone is different . Main thing is you're happy so best of luck.
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 8:17 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by mightiestmojo:


    Goodl luck to you too. 
    The baby comment wasn't meant to be offensive. Just trying to say you will do a lot of personal growing in your early 30s or at least it seems to work that way for most people I know so I am glad I waited 'til I knew myself better to settle down but everyone is different . Main thing is you're happy so best of luck.

    No offense taken, sir. Thanks again for the well wishes---BOL  and I really do appreciate you taking the time to chime in.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mightiestmojo:


    Goodl luck to you too. 
    The baby comment wasn't meant to be offensive. Just trying to say you will do a lot of personal growing in your early 30s or at least it seems to work that way for most people I know so I am glad I waited 'til I knew myself better to settle down but everyone is different . Main thing is you're happy so best of luck.

    No offense taken, sir. Thanks again for the well wishes---BOL  and I really do appreciate you taking the time to chime in.
     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I'm gonna have to get all Dr. Phil mixed with a little Dionne Warwick and her Psychic Friends Network on ya son.

    It's not about degrees, job titles, money or whether or not she can truly be cool about our vices we have including poon which is all our biggest downfall. We will do anything and put up with a ton of BS just to move in with a poon dealer and have your fix anytime cause it's in house......BUT

    You will see in time that dealers may appear to be cool with everything at first with hooking you up with primo product to get you hooked. Then the mood swings and paranoia kick in with aggressive actions actions fueled by irrational thinking due to feeling shortchanged.

    So now the dealer wants payment before dealing you any more goods. But poon slangers have this imaginary emotional price log you with never be able to catch up and your I.OU.S are no longer good. So not able to get your fix at home so you will want to sample some new product because any dealer seems awesome till you find out how they treat you when they feel you crossed em.
    Enjoy it till it blows up and always do what yoy wanna do and if you don't have the guts to walk out the door while she's crying don't leave!!!!! Then you better not move in with her cause you will be in this for life.

    Lol catch my drift?



    Salty, you are one wise man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    I'm gonna have to get all Dr. Phil mixed with a little Dionne Warwick and her Psychic Friends Network on ya son.

    It's not about degrees, job titles, money or whether or not she can truly be cool about our vices we have including poon which is all our biggest downfall. We will do anything and put up with a ton of BS just to move in with a poon dealer and have your fix anytime cause it's in house......BUT

    You will see in time that dealers may appear to be cool with everything at first with hooking you up with primo product to get you hooked. Then the mood swings and paranoia kick in with aggressive actions actions fueled by irrational thinking due to feeling shortchanged.

    So now the dealer wants payment before dealing you any more goods. But poon slangers have this imaginary emotional price log you with never be able to catch up and your I.OU.S are no longer good. So not able to get your fix at home so you will want to sample some new product because any dealer seems awesome till you find out how they treat you when they feel you crossed em.
    Enjoy it till it blows up and always do what yoy wanna do and if you don't have the guts to walk out the door while she's crying don't leave!!!!! Then you better not move in with her cause you will be in this for life.

    Lol catch my drift?



    Salty, you are one wise man.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 9:30 AM ET #43


    LOOK... QQ >>>>> SALTY makes a rare appearance.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    LOOK... QQ >>>>> SALTY makes a rare appearance.


     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #44

    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  

    In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  

    There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.

    Good luck ad. 

    Peace.
    Reply
    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  

    In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  

    There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.

    Good luck ad. 

    Peace.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 4:40 PM ET #45

    Odds are in....

    At the first 2015 family holiday gathering. Ad1260's announcement will be.....

    We're getting married! -6000

    We're no longer together and I have my own place and love it! +9000
    Reply
    Odds are in....

    At the first 2015 family holiday gathering. Ad1260's announcement will be.....

    We're getting married! -6000

    We're no longer together and I have my own place and love it! +9000
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 4:47 PM ET #46

    I personally know the linesmaker and news of ad1260's response to how his girl is not an alien made him a huge underdog.
    Or i should say favorite depending on how you look at it.
    Reply
    I personally know the linesmaker and news of ad1260's response to how his girl is not an alien made him a huge underdog.
    Or i should say favorite depending on how you look at it.
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 5:25 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  

    In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  

    There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.

    Good luck ad. 

    Peace.

    Steel---I agree, sir. Thanks for the input my friend. I hope school and your health are going very well!


    Salty,


    I appreciate the light hearted commentary-----where are you at in NC?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  

    In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  

    There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.

    Good luck ad. 

    Peace.

    Steel---I agree, sir. Thanks for the input my friend. I hope school and your health are going very well!


    Salty,


    I appreciate the light hearted commentary-----where are you at in NC?
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 5:54 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.Good luck ad. Peace.
    Steel---I agree, sir. Thanks for the input my friend. I hope school and your health are going very well!Salty,I appreciate the light hearted commentary-----where are you at in NC?

    Was staying at a place on the Currituck Sound in an area called the Outer Banks for about 6 months. Now am back banging in Little Rock.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    There's no point in doing anything unless you go all out.  All you have to do is go all out and you'll have no regrets.  Mistakes can't be regrets later.  They're just mistakes.  Everybody makes them.  Put everything into the relationship and let the chips fall where they may.  If it doesn't work out, you'll be able to say you gave it your best.  That's life.  It's a series of successes and failures.  In the grand scheme of things, money has nothing to do with it.  Some couples let in get in the way, but if it's meant to be, money doesn't play any part.  It's only a distraction.  There's gonna be things she does that irritate you, and vice versa, but don't focus on that.  Focus on the good.  Later on, and who knows when, both of you will know if it's gonna work.  In the meantime, have fun.  Enjoy it.Good luck ad. Peace.
    Steel---I agree, sir. Thanks for the input my friend. I hope school and your health are going very well!Salty,I appreciate the light hearted commentary-----where are you at in NC?

    Was staying at a place on the Currituck Sound in an area called the Outer Banks for about 6 months. Now am back banging in Little Rock.
     
    Halvsies
    Halvsies
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 816
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 10:43 AM ET #49

    You want me to move in with your girlfriend?
    Reply
    You want me to move in with your girlfriend?
     
     
    Al_Capone
    Al_Capone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 10:43 PM ET #50

    Go for it, I'm 26 and moved in with my girlfriend last year. Major change (mainly b/c I was used to 6 years of living like a college kid). You'll be okay. You really do learn more about each other when you move in with each other. Best of luck 
    Reply
    Go for it, I'm 26 and moved in with my girlfriend last year. Major change (mainly b/c I was used to 6 years of living like a college kid). You'll be okay. You really do learn more about each other when you move in with each other. Best of luck 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,111
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,656
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 755
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,176
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.