Dude, WST, I had high hopes for you, but you're just flaming out now.....
You're betting way too much. Pick and choose your battles, you're in Vegas now, shouldn't be too hard to get some (somewhat) inside info on some of these games even if you don't "cap" them yourself.
Don't be CG2.0 - maybe take a break and regroup. Clear your head. Don't start chasing the dragon, **Spoiler Alert** - the dragon always wins.....
Good Luck.
Pulling for you until you start punching tranny's and calling yourself "Hollywood". Then I'm off board.....
Dude, WST, I had high hopes for you, but you're just flaming out now.....
You're betting way too much. Pick and choose your battles, you're in Vegas now, shouldn't be too hard to get some (somewhat) inside info on some of these games even if you don't "cap" them yourself.
Don't be CG2.0 - maybe take a break and regroup. Clear your head. Don't start chasing the dragon, **Spoiler Alert** - the dragon always wins.....
Good Luck.
Pulling for you until you start punching tranny's and calling yourself "Hollywood". Then I'm off board.....
Appreciate the "support" - but you guys need to read the thread. I'm not here to become a professional handicapper. I'm doing my streaks on covers and went 7-1 first night betting the unders/overs and don't always post every single thing I'm doing live in the casino. Everyone needs to relax. If I was up 3K there would be a following, I'm just out of the gate cold. Once again, no one is panicked except the few that seem to troll threads to be negative since THEY have never made it in handicapping sports. I'm a business owner first, golf caddy 2nd, online poker player third, sports handicapping fourth. The sports have hurt the overall portfolio as far as it hasn't contributed any gains, but this isn't my first time at the rodeo. Baseball is my gold so please, you will be coming here for my best baseball play each day, believe me!
Appreciate the "support" - but you guys need to read the thread. I'm not here to become a professional handicapper. I'm doing my streaks on covers and went 7-1 first night betting the unders/overs and don't always post every single thing I'm doing live in the casino. Everyone needs to relax. If I was up 3K there would be a following, I'm just out of the gate cold. Once again, no one is panicked except the few that seem to troll threads to be negative since THEY have never made it in handicapping sports. I'm a business owner first, golf caddy 2nd, online poker player third, sports handicapping fourth. The sports have hurt the overall portfolio as far as it hasn't contributed any gains, but this isn't my first time at the rodeo. Baseball is my gold so please, you will be coming here for my best baseball play each day, believe me!
+$1590 on the night so far... I knew my TOTALS were strong reads... I might stay away from ATS match ups and only go with totals... Haters will hate but with Golden State up by 5 right now, I might have the debt back tonight.
I understand where most of you are coming from as far as bankroll management, limiting plays, etc. But what I ask is, most of you giving that advice have no clear documentation yourself to provide that you know this works. If you did, you wouldn't spend the time looking for someone on here to give you FREE winners. Come on, give me a break.
+$1590 on the night so far... I knew my TOTALS were strong reads... I might stay away from ATS match ups and only go with totals... Haters will hate but with Golden State up by 5 right now, I might have the debt back tonight.
I understand where most of you are coming from as far as bankroll management, limiting plays, etc. But what I ask is, most of you giving that advice have no clear documentation yourself to provide that you know this works. If you did, you wouldn't spend the time looking for someone on here to give you FREE winners. Come on, give me a break.
After tonight, I will start a new thread in this same forum that will have the name of my twitter feed in the subject so everything will be coordinated! (Youtube, Twitter, Covers)
Once again guys, BASEBALL is my number one sport. You will soon be telling me to give more picks and leans on games because I can pick at a high clip rate. MCMONEY TIME BABY!!!!!!
After tonight, I will start a new thread in this same forum that will have the name of my twitter feed in the subject so everything will be coordinated! (Youtube, Twitter, Covers)
Once again guys, BASEBALL is my number one sport. You will soon be telling me to give more picks and leans on games because I can pick at a high clip rate. MCMONEY TIME BABY!!!!!!
Nice hits Gekko! Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous. You have a solid plan, because you don't have to rely on winning bets to pay the bills!!
Nice hits Gekko! Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous. You have a solid plan, because you don't have to rely on winning bets to pay the bills!!
Nice hits Gekko! Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous. You have a solid plan, because you don't have to rely on winning bets to pay the bills!!
At least some one here has been paying attention!!
It's easy to bash somebody when they are on a mini-losing streak. But when you go on a mini-winning streak, where are all their POSITIVE comments? IT NEVER works both ways. But, if you are a smart, intellectual being, you understand the POWER OF THE MIND. Some people just stay in that negative mind set where others understand that you ARE, what you think. Watch "The Secret" or read the book to all my haters out there. It will help you. It helped me grow 2 businesses in New York that helped me make my dreams come true of living out here while running businesses that still make me an income while I am not there. It all started from 0.
Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:
Nice hits Gekko! Don't listen to the haters, they are just jealous. You have a solid plan, because you don't have to rely on winning bets to pay the bills!!
At least some one here has been paying attention!!
It's easy to bash somebody when they are on a mini-losing streak. But when you go on a mini-winning streak, where are all their POSITIVE comments? IT NEVER works both ways. But, if you are a smart, intellectual being, you understand the POWER OF THE MIND. Some people just stay in that negative mind set where others understand that you ARE, what you think. Watch "The Secret" or read the book to all my haters out there. It will help you. It helped me grow 2 businesses in New York that helped me make my dreams come true of living out here while running businesses that still make me an income while I am not there. It all started from 0.
Stick to your plan, and you will have no stress, which will result in better results. Make sure you aren't relying on your winnings to pay the utility bills
Stick to your plan, and you will have no stress, which will result in better results. Make sure you aren't relying on your winnings to pay the utility bills
Sorry for the late post! Did a double caddying today and then a dust storm kicked up and got my eyes messed up! Needed a good, long shower! So only playing totals tonight, being smart!
OVER 217 LAL/MINN... 550/500
UNDER 220 LAC/PHO... 550/500
UNDER 231 HOU/POR.. 550/500
Sorry for the late post! Did a double caddying today and then a dust storm kicked up and got my eyes messed up! Needed a good, long shower! So only playing totals tonight, being smart!
People should be coming on here, to provide documentation of proof that bankroll management is effective and works? Anybody who has substantial betting experience knows how that is. And if they did, they wouldn't come in looking to get FREE winners? As if anybody should pay for winners on this site? Are you looking to eventually become a tout? Wow....
People should be coming on here, to provide documentation of proof that bankroll management is effective and works? Anybody who has substantial betting experience knows how that is. And if they did, they wouldn't come in looking to get FREE winners? As if anybody should pay for winners on this site? Are you looking to eventually become a tout? Wow....
Nice parlay hit for me last night! Ok guys, this has been a fun thread, but you can now find me in the MLB Betting Forum... I will be doing my daily plays and recording videos each morning to track the progress... Also, will video some fun nights out here... Thanks for all the support for the guys who have been positive. I had a huge day yesterday, made money doing everything (poker, sports, even hit $350 on a slot machine I only played cause bartender was taking 2 hours to get me a beer)
Alright guys! Now it's time to get serious, crunch numbers, and make money! See you over in the MLB forum!
Nice parlay hit for me last night! Ok guys, this has been a fun thread, but you can now find me in the MLB Betting Forum... I will be doing my daily plays and recording videos each morning to track the progress... Also, will video some fun nights out here... Thanks for all the support for the guys who have been positive. I had a huge day yesterday, made money doing everything (poker, sports, even hit $350 on a slot machine I only played cause bartender was taking 2 hours to get me a beer)
Alright guys! Now it's time to get serious, crunch numbers, and make money! See you over in the MLB forum!
You don't need to move to Vegas,be like most on Covers and internet gamble.Vegas is a town of scumbags and posers,you'll be happier living elsewhere.Don't think the lights are your calling card.
GL
excellent advice
Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:
You don't need to move to Vegas,be like most on Covers and internet gamble.Vegas is a town of scumbags and posers,you'll be happier living elsewhere.Don't think the lights are your calling card.