• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Super Bowl Was Awesome In Vegas, Now To Move There?

    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
    skoda
    WSTgekko
    Absolutxedge22
    sports_Network
    CincyWillie
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15975
    Posts: 220
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2017 - 5:37 PM ET #151

    I should've played Freehold..... Hope you played all harness tracks

    YOLO.......
    Reply
    I should've played Freehold..... Hope you played all harness tracks

    YOLO.......
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2017 - 6:52 PM ET #152

    Added Maryland ML 270/200 and mount saint marys +24 for 200
    Reply
    Added Maryland ML 270/200 and mount saint marys +24 for 200
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2017 - 7:29 PM ET #153

    Bucknell per my video hit for $450 then I also had an extra $100 on them since the teller made a mistake. I said to win he just put 500 on them. Idiot. LOL

    Hit my other teaser too from video for 230. Having a good day. Analyzing last few games and will post.
    Reply
    Bucknell per my video hit for $450 then I also had an extra $100 on them since the teller made a mistake. I said to win he just put 500 on them. Idiot. LOL

    Hit my other teaser too from video for 230. Having a good day. Analyzing last few games and will post.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2017 - 9:53 PM ET #154

    Adding nuggets -4.5 220/200.... Wisconsin ML for 200.... nevada +6.5 550/500
    Reply
    Adding nuggets -4.5 220/200.... Wisconsin ML for 200.... nevada +6.5 550/500
     
    Absolutxedge22
    Absolutxedge22
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 13652
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 1:03 AM ET #155

    Great job!!!! How do I follow the videos online? I saw the first four, but haven't seen any since you moved into your new apartment.
    Reply
    Great job!!!! How do I follow the videos online? I saw the first four, but haven't seen any since you moved into your new apartment.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 2:19 AM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:

    Great job!!!! How do I follow the videos online? I saw the first four, but haven't seen any since you moved into your new apartment.

    I had a lot of settling in to do here. The videos and the write ups had to take a back seat as obviously getting the job, apartment, cable/heat/gas set up has been the priority. But with that, I am going to start getting on a routine here of posting morning videos of the plays I like. I already locked in a play for tomorrow and will post the ticket to show proof in the morning of where my mind is at for tomorrow!

    +$110 today

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:

    Great job!!!! How do I follow the videos online? I saw the first four, but haven't seen any since you moved into your new apartment.

    I had a lot of settling in to do here. The videos and the write ups had to take a back seat as obviously getting the job, apartment, cable/heat/gas set up has been the priority. But with that, I am going to start getting on a routine here of posting morning videos of the plays I like. I already locked in a play for tomorrow and will post the ticket to show proof in the morning of where my mind is at for tomorrow!

    +$110 today

     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 2:39 AM ET #157

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$660
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4340

    Friday, March 17

    Michigan -2 (bought the hook)... $600/500

    The Wolverines almost missed the conference tournament after their charter plan skidded off the runway en route to Washington, but proceeded to win four games in four days. I like the heart of this team especially to be crowned Big 10 Champs. I could see Michigan leading outright the entire game and then the lead coming down to 5-7 points near the 1:20 mark of the game, so I did lay the hook just in case a BS 3pointer or foul gets called.  The Cowboys made the tournament four times in the last five years, but failed to win a game since advancing to the regional semifinal in 2005. Michigan is also 6-0 on neutral courts this yea In the end I think the better defense of Michigan is the difference in this game.

    **Video Update**
    I have a bit of an OCD on being organized and neat, so I have deleted some videos because they have been all over the place with no real routine. I will start the video tomorrow with the ticket of the plays I like in hand. Just like 1 so far for tomorrow but will be analyzing in the AM. Vegas is great! I won a little in poker today as well playing limit with all the old timers LOL
    Reply
    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$660
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4340

    Friday, March 17

    Michigan -2 (bought the hook)... $600/500

    The Wolverines almost missed the conference tournament after their charter plan skidded off the runway en route to Washington, but proceeded to win four games in four days. I like the heart of this team especially to be crowned Big 10 Champs. I could see Michigan leading outright the entire game and then the lead coming down to 5-7 points near the 1:20 mark of the game, so I did lay the hook just in case a BS 3pointer or foul gets called.  The Cowboys made the tournament four times in the last five years, but failed to win a game since advancing to the regional semifinal in 2005. Michigan is also 6-0 on neutral courts this yea In the end I think the better defense of Michigan is the difference in this game.

    **Video Update**
    I have a bit of an OCD on being organized and neat, so I have deleted some videos because they have been all over the place with no real routine. I will start the video tomorrow with the ticket of the plays I like in hand. Just like 1 so far for tomorrow but will be analyzing in the AM. Vegas is great! I won a little in poker today as well playing limit with all the old timers LOL
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 5:06 AM ET #158

    Michigan -2 

    good call on the 'hook'

    Reply

    Michigan -2 

    good call on the 'hook'

     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 11:42 AM ET #159

    Added video and here are list of plays..
    Parlay: $50/$1100 - s.hall+1/Mich-2.5/oregon-15.5/nmexst+12/USC+6.5
    Teaser: $100/$77 - Louisville -13 / Oregon -9.5
    Teaser: $100/$150 - usc+12/NMexSt+18/Mich+3.5/S.Hall+7
    Oregon -15... $120/$100
    USC ML... $50/$120
    USC +6.5... $220/200
    North Mexico State +12... $110/$100
    Louisville -18.5.. $120/$100
    Seton Hall +1... $110/$100
    Parlay: $100/$98 - 1H Oregon ML / 1H Mich ML

    Good luck everybody! New routine for you guys! This is a business and these are the investments we are trading this mmorning! 
    Reply
    Added video and here are list of plays..
    Parlay: $50/$1100 - s.hall+1/Mich-2.5/oregon-15.5/nmexst+12/USC+6.5
    Teaser: $100/$77 - Louisville -13 / Oregon -9.5
    Teaser: $100/$150 - usc+12/NMexSt+18/Mich+3.5/S.Hall+7
    Oregon -15... $120/$100
    USC ML... $50/$120
    USC +6.5... $220/200
    North Mexico State +12... $110/$100
    Louisville -18.5.. $120/$100
    Seton Hall +1... $110/$100
    Parlay: $100/$98 - 1H Oregon ML / 1H Mich ML

    Good luck everybody! New routine for you guys! This is a business and these are the investments we are trading this mmorning! 
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 4:42 PM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Michigan -2 

    good call on the 'hook'

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Michigan -2 

    good call on the 'hook'

     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 9:17 PM ET #161

    Adding Mich St ML for 300. Cincy ML for 300. NY Rangers for 300
    Reply
    Adding Mich St ML for 300. Cincy ML for 300. NY Rangers for 300
     
    Absolutxedge22
    Absolutxedge22
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 13652
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2017 - 11:10 PM ET #162

    My school Michigan State.
    Reply
    My school Michigan State.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2017 - 2:02 AM ET #163

    Yesterday: +$110
    Today: +$107

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    Did well in poker today. Been playing 2/4 Limit Holdem. Very easy to make money playing all day. Im 30 at a table full of 75+ year old men. Some guys I can see their whole cards when they peak at them, so obvious to read their body language and mood. It's like fishing with dynamite, it's just not fair! 

    Problem once again today is I actually made other wage BUCKS ML only for $100 but also a few parlays I didn't feel like typing all out that hit so the bankroll isn't exactly what's in my pocket, it's just very hard to non stop keep updating on here on Covers thru the course of an entire day. 

     On to the 2nd round of the tourney we go!!!
    Reply
    Yesterday: +$110
    Today: +$107

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    Did well in poker today. Been playing 2/4 Limit Holdem. Very easy to make money playing all day. Im 30 at a table full of 75+ year old men. Some guys I can see their whole cards when they peak at them, so obvious to read their body language and mood. It's like fishing with dynamite, it's just not fair! 

    Problem once again today is I actually made other wage BUCKS ML only for $100 but also a few parlays I didn't feel like typing all out that hit so the bankroll isn't exactly what's in my pocket, it's just very hard to non stop keep updating on here on Covers thru the course of an entire day. 

     On to the 2nd round of the tourney we go!!!
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2017 - 10:58 AM ET #164

    dont get all mushy win the money and state ship it... cause compassion at a poker table leads to bankruptcy quick...
    Reply
    dont get all mushy win the money and state ship it... cause compassion at a poker table leads to bankruptcy quick...
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2017 - 11:24 AM ET #165

     Ponies then Pok-Her

    50 cent triples. I'm waiting to Box your BD

    I watched ND Thursday not impressed and heard comment about WV pace so..... WV in 1st Half

    BOL Geiko
    Reply
     Ponies then Pok-Her

    50 cent triples. I'm waiting to Box your BD

    I watched ND Thursday not impressed and heard comment about WV pace so..... WV in 1st Half

    BOL Geiko
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2017 - 11:31 AM ET #166

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    MONDAY

    New York Yankees... 360/300


    Reply
    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    MONDAY

    New York Yankees... 360/300


     
    cjm2008
    cjm2008
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 22012
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2017 - 12:40 PM ET #167

    GL with your pick. I don't have that much faith in spring training baseball to bet.
    Reply
    GL with your pick. I don't have that much faith in spring training baseball to bet.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2017 - 8:26 PM ET #168

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    MONDAY

    New York Yankees... 360/300                     



    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$553
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26) +$300 

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4747 (-$253)

    TUESDAY - 3/21

    Rangers to win 300

    Lighting/Blackhawks/Penguins Parlay: to win 500

    Yankees to win 300

    Sorry for late post! Have the tickets for proof! Lets go!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) : -$553
    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4447

    MONDAY

    New York Yankees... 360/300                     



    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$553
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26) +$300 

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $4747 (-$253)

    TUESDAY - 3/21

    Rangers to win 300

    Lighting/Blackhawks/Penguins Parlay: to win 500

    Yankees to win 300

    Sorry for late post! Have the tickets for proof! Lets go!!!
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2017 - 11:38 PM ET #169

    Looks like you will grind yourself to death.  Get's pretty old fast when you win $200 one day lose $300 the next..etc..
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Looks like you will grind yourself to death.  Get's pretty old fast when you win $200 one day lose $300 the next..etc..
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 9:55 AM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Looks like you will grind yourself to death.  Get's pretty old fast when you win $200 one day lose $300 the next..etc..

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26) -$560

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $3587 (-$1413)

    It's been impossible to post all my plays. I am up $1740 right now since coming out here. I had 300 on the under 213 and 108 1H for bucks/blazers last night but made the wages at the casino 20 minutes before tip off. The last thing on my mind was updating my covers forum. Like the other guys have said, it's easier to track on here if I post 1-2 plays a day, but it's not going to genuinely reflect what's really going on behind closed doors. So, I am kind of stuck on how to create daily content for everybody with just winners. I would hate to make 6 plays, only post 2 that lose, the other 4 win and I make money for the day while you guys think I suck. 

    Any suggestions would be nice. Also, I play the $2/$4 Limit Texas Holdem game every day for at least 6 hours never walking away with less than $25 profit. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's the daily grind. Some days you will get a run of cards and hit all your flushes, straights, boats, trips, etc. Other days, you have to steal a few pots or blinds and then cash out until the next day. Still, $25-$100 a day is like hitting a bet, guaranteed. 

    I will try to post the strongest of my plays each day as last night, I only noticed 20 minutes until tip off one of the strangest things. 82% of the public and wages were coming in on the OVER in the bucks/blazers game yet the line opened at 213 and dropped to 207.5. This made me determine that the sharps went heavy on the UNDER 213 and the books had to adjust to get the money even again by lower the total 5.5 points. The only thing is, for the 1H, the under STAYED at 108. WHY didn't they change the 1H? Not enough action on it? Well I pounded both and they both covered EASILY. 

    I will be back at it today and have a video submitted. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Looks like you will grind yourself to death.  Get's pretty old fast when you win $200 one day lose $300 the next..etc..

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26) -$560

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $3587 (-$1413)

    It's been impossible to post all my plays. I am up $1740 right now since coming out here. I had 300 on the under 213 and 108 1H for bucks/blazers last night but made the wages at the casino 20 minutes before tip off. The last thing on my mind was updating my covers forum. Like the other guys have said, it's easier to track on here if I post 1-2 plays a day, but it's not going to genuinely reflect what's really going on behind closed doors. So, I am kind of stuck on how to create daily content for everybody with just winners. I would hate to make 6 plays, only post 2 that lose, the other 4 win and I make money for the day while you guys think I suck. 

    Any suggestions would be nice. Also, I play the $2/$4 Limit Texas Holdem game every day for at least 6 hours never walking away with less than $25 profit. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's the daily grind. Some days you will get a run of cards and hit all your flushes, straights, boats, trips, etc. Other days, you have to steal a few pots or blinds and then cash out until the next day. Still, $25-$100 a day is like hitting a bet, guaranteed. 

    I will try to post the strongest of my plays each day as last night, I only noticed 20 minutes until tip off one of the strangest things. 82% of the public and wages were coming in on the OVER in the bucks/blazers game yet the line opened at 213 and dropped to 207.5. This made me determine that the sharps went heavy on the UNDER 213 and the books had to adjust to get the money even again by lower the total 5.5 points. The only thing is, for the 1H, the under STAYED at 108. WHY didn't they change the 1H? Not enough action on it? Well I pounded both and they both covered EASILY. 

    I will be back at it today and have a video submitted. 
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 10:42 AM ET #171

    How do you "steal pots and blinds" playing 2/4 Limit?  

    Everybody calls to the river with any two cards playing 2/4 limit.  

    Bingo poker.  
    Reply
    How do you "steal pots and blinds" playing 2/4 Limit?  

    Everybody calls to the river with any two cards playing 2/4 limit.  

    Bingo poker.  
     
    Absolutxedge22
    Absolutxedge22
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 13652
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 12:39 PM ET #172

    What do I have to type into youtube in order to see the videos?
    Reply
    What do I have to type into youtube in order to see the videos?
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 7:57 PM ET #173

    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26)* Currently* -$560

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $3587 (-$1413)

    Wednesday March 22nd

    UT Arlington 1H -2.. 330/300
    UT Arlington -5.5.. 330/300
    Wyoming 1H -2.. 110/100
    1H Cavs -1.5.. 330/300

    Good Luck Gentleman. Posting Video from porch balcony now!
    Reply
    Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
    Week #2 (3/20-3/26)* Currently* -$560

    Starting Bankroll: $5000
    Current Bankroll: $3587 (-$1413)

    Wednesday March 22nd

    UT Arlington 1H -2.. 330/300
    UT Arlington -5.5.. 330/300
    Wyoming 1H -2.. 110/100
    1H Cavs -1.5.. 330/300

    Good Luck Gentleman. Posting Video from porch balcony now!
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 8:19 PM ET #174

    what's the trick to see Videos?

    Reply
    what's the trick to see Videos?

     
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 8:27 PM ET #175

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SA44AYc64
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SA44AYc64
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,095
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,758
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 364
    • MLB Playoffs 17,046
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,947
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,588
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.