I see I'm not the first and hopefully I'm not the last but I want to welcome you to my adopted hometown of Las Vegas. It's been home for me since 1999 at the age of 34 and I just turned 52 recently. I'll never live anywhere else. Paying no state income tax is really one of the greatest advantages you have (it saves you well over $1,000 a year alone)
No place will ever truly be utopia, and yes Las Vegas can and does have it's share of problems just like everywhere else. Just live your life and don't let people deter you. To share one of my favorite quotes with you..."Don't fight the rabbits...If you fight the rabbits, the elephants are going to kill you."-Bob Knight
The best sports books since I've been here listed in order of preference is as follows
1) West Gate Super Book
2) Red Rock Casino
3) Golden Nugget (Fremont St)
It's too bad you did not make the move years ago when the Stardust was still here on the strip. That was the place to be. EVERYBODY had a nick name and you seen it all in and around there.
In closing, there is only one way to end this and that is with the phrase us bettors share that has only two simple words...GOOD LUCK
Gekko:
I see I'm not the first and hopefully I'm not the last but I want to welcome you to my adopted hometown of Las Vegas. It's been home for me since 1999 at the age of 34 and I just turned 52 recently. I'll never live anywhere else. Paying no state income tax is really one of the greatest advantages you have (it saves you well over $1,000 a year alone)
No place will ever truly be utopia, and yes Las Vegas can and does have it's share of problems just like everywhere else. Just live your life and don't let people deter you. To share one of my favorite quotes with you..."Don't fight the rabbits...If you fight the rabbits, the elephants are going to kill you."-Bob Knight
The best sports books since I've been here listed in order of preference is as follows
1) West Gate Super Book
2) Red Rock Casino
3) Golden Nugget (Fremont St)
It's too bad you did not make the move years ago when the Stardust was still here on the strip. That was the place to be. EVERYBODY had a nick name and you seen it all in and around there.
In closing, there is only one way to end this and that is with the phrase us bettors share that has only two simple words...GOOD LUCK
Video will be posted before tip off of the first game. Absolutely love Michigan in my heart so it sucks to go against them after riding them for this long, but there is a lot of value in Oregon +1 and I like money more than Michigan!
Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
Week #2 (3/20-3/26)* Currently* -$1160
Starting Bankroll: $5000
Current Bankroll: $2427 (-$2573)
Thursday - March 23
Kansas -4.5... 330/300
Arizona 1H -4... 330/300
Arizona -7... 330/300
Oregon +1... 330/300
Gonzaga -3... 330/300
Parlay: Kansas ML / Arizona ML / Gonzaga ML risk 300
Video will be posted before tip off of the first game. Absolutely love Michigan in my heart so it sucks to go against them after riding them for this long, but there is a lot of value in Oregon +1 and I like money more than Michigan!
Video will be posted before tip off of the first game. Absolutely love Michigan in my heart so it sucks to go against them after riding them for this long, but there is a lot of value in Oregon +1 and I like money more than Michigan!
Saturday - March 25
Needed a day to cool off. Bad streaks suck especially in the beginning of a new journey! Right back at it tonight!
Over 213 POR/MIN... 550/500
Gonzaga -2 / Under GON/XAV 151.. Risking 500
Gonzaga -7.5... 330/300
Kansas -6.5... 330/300
Parlay: Gonzaga ML / Kansas ML... Risking 500
Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:
Week #1 (3/13-3/19) -$1413
Week #2 (3/20-3/26)* Currently* -$1820
Starting Bankroll: $5000
Current Bankroll: $1767 (-$3233)
Thursday - March 23
Kansas -4.5... 330/300 +300
Arizona 1H -4... 330/300 -330
Arizona -7... 330/300 -330
Oregon +1... 330/300 +300
Gonzaga -3... 330/300 PUSH
Parlay: Kansas ML / Arizona ML / Gonzaga ML risk 300 -300
Video will be posted before tip off of the first game. Absolutely love Michigan in my heart so it sucks to go against them after riding them for this long, but there is a lot of value in Oregon +1 and I like money more than Michigan!
Saturday - March 25
Needed a day to cool off. Bad streaks suck especially in the beginning of a new journey! Right back at it tonight!
Hello Gekko, was just curious as to where you ended up getting a place? I have a friend that stays in Manor Suites, which is on Las Vegas Blvd. about 7 minutes south of the Strip. It's in a great location, next to the airport and the outlet mall.
Also, you said you are playing poker every day. Where are you playing? Is that consistent enough to make a weekly profit for you?
Hello Gekko, was just curious as to where you ended up getting a place? I have a friend that stays in Manor Suites, which is on Las Vegas Blvd. about 7 minutes south of the Strip. It's in a great location, next to the airport and the outlet mall.
Also, you said you are playing poker every day. Where are you playing? Is that consistent enough to make a weekly profit for you?
I am only hammering out my top picks from now on. Trying to make plays for the NCAA Tourney can get hectic cause so many of your numbers can look good but crazy things happen. Baseball is where my numbers are insane. 58% last season haven't been below 56% in 4 seasons.
New York Rangers... 500/675
OVER 218.5 POR/LAL.. 550/500
I am only hammering out my top picks from now on. Trying to make plays for the NCAA Tourney can get hectic cause so many of your numbers can look good but crazy things happen. Baseball is where my numbers are insane. 58% last season haven't been below 56% in 4 seasons.
This is a stingy team and Utah is banged up and has a lockeroom that is not together right now. One play a day. Twitter handle updated video coming in 10 minutes
Pelicans +7.5.... 1100/1000
This is a stingy team and Utah is banged up and has a lockeroom that is not together right now. One play a day. Twitter handle updated video coming in 10 minutes
Guys, I have a very big bankroll. Don't worry about betting 5%. I bet once again for the ENTERTAINMENT value. I work, I own businesses, and I play LIVE and ONLINE poker here. My handle on WSOP.COM is ICALLUFOLD. Bought in $100 and cashed out $2200 so far. Met a few pro's at the $10/$20 cash games and got some good tips to help my game. Betting sports will always be a coin flip. So when you guys want to have money management strategies, write ups, etc, it's always going to be a coin flip when betting ATS.
3/29/17
OVER 201.5 tor/char.... 550/500
UNDER 211 phi/atl... 550/00
UNDER 210 bos/mil.. 550/500
OVER 207 gst/sas... 550/500
HEAT -2... 550/500
RAPTORS -5.5... 550/500
WARRIORS +5... 1100/1000
-$3613 YTD
Guys, I have a very big bankroll. Don't worry about betting 5%. I bet once again for the ENTERTAINMENT value. I work, I own businesses, and I play LIVE and ONLINE poker here. My handle on WSOP.COM is ICALLUFOLD. Bought in $100 and cashed out $2200 so far. Met a few pro's at the $10/$20 cash games and got some good tips to help my game. Betting sports will always be a coin flip. So when you guys want to have money management strategies, write ups, etc, it's always going to be a coin flip when betting ATS.
Get A Life Or Show Us Clear Documentation That You Are Making 6 Figures Or More. Otherwise you have NO RIGHT to criticize others!
You're the typical Covers loser,a clueless dreamer.Your betting pattern has already proved you will be a failure at your entertainment.I will still have my house and my job when you head back home in ruins.It's not all your fault,you were raised by failures.I just tried to help the helpless here.My bad.
There is no 100% cappers in the world
Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:
Get A Life Or Show Us Clear Documentation That You Are Making 6 Figures Or More. Otherwise you have NO RIGHT to criticize others!
You're the typical Covers loser,a clueless dreamer.Your betting pattern has already proved you will be a failure at your entertainment.I will still have my house and my job when you head back home in ruins.It's not all your fault,you were raised by failures.I just tried to help the helpless here.My bad.