• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Super Bowl Was Awesome In Vegas, Now To Move There?

    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»
    WSTgekko
    mainman11111
    Titan2
    mbialowas
    kodiak
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15975
    Posts: 220
    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 5:45 PM ET #26

    Of course. My friend has been a bartender his whole life. Was thinking more for him. I think with caddying and doing my lighting business, I can make it easily out there. Been there twice in the last 90 days. Can't get enough. The weather is amazing
    Reply
    Of course. My friend has been a bartender his whole life. Was thinking more for him. I think with caddying and doing my lighting business, I can make it easily out there. Been there twice in the last 90 days. Can't get enough. The weather is amazing
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 5:48 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Yeah I have a friend who is willing to try it out with me. He doesn't gamble. But we can both caddy at the golf courses together, maybe bartend at night if needed. My sports betting I think in 1 month would pay our rent for 3 months. I will definitely keep everyone posted, looking at 6 month leases currently....


    he will start gambling once u show him how much money u can make
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Yeah I have a friend who is willing to try it out with me. He doesn't gamble. But we can both caddy at the golf courses together, maybe bartend at night if needed. My sports betting I think in 1 month would pay our rent for 3 months. I will definitely keep everyone posted, looking at 6 month leases currently....


    he will start gambling once u show him how much money u can make
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 6:43 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:



    he will start gambling once u show him how much money u can make

    Gambling takes a certain set of ballz. Not sure he has them to lay money down on games. I study every wage like a stock so I am confident to put big wages on games I like.

    Man, I am still sitting here in NY saying I gotta get outta here. Looking for pet friendly places, dont know if I should give my dog away or keep her. 36 hours in a car is going to suck for her. Love her to death but not sure if the baggage is going to be good for me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:



    he will start gambling once u show him how much money u can make

    Gambling takes a certain set of ballz. Not sure he has them to lay money down on games. I study every wage like a stock so I am confident to put big wages on games I like.

    Man, I am still sitting here in NY saying I gotta get outta here. Looking for pet friendly places, dont know if I should give my dog away or keep her. 36 hours in a car is going to suck for her. Love her to death but not sure if the baggage is going to be good for me.
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 7:26 PM ET #29

    I've been all over the world...Vegas sucks- 

    It's an ugly place- 

    You could get hit by a car there and people would just walk by and over your quivering body- It's like that. It's like a person, it attracts the worst people. It's a city of the worst people in America

    WAKE UP!!! 
    Reply
    I've been all over the world...Vegas sucks- 

    It's an ugly place- 

    You could get hit by a car there and people would just walk by and over your quivering body- It's like that. It's like a person, it attracts the worst people. It's a city of the worst people in America

    WAKE UP!!! 
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 7:42 PM ET #30

    Seems like you only had negative experiences there! Once again, if you have gone to Vegas to just gamble, I can see how a town like that can chew you up and spit you out.

    I would be going for 6 months each year. Coming back to NY for my lighting business August-January. Very realistic.

    Caddying alone could pay the bills nevermind the gambling...
    Reply
    Seems like you only had negative experiences there! Once again, if you have gone to Vegas to just gamble, I can see how a town like that can chew you up and spit you out.

    I would be going for 6 months each year. Coming back to NY for my lighting business August-January. Very realistic.

    Caddying alone could pay the bills nevermind the gambling...
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 8:40 PM ET #31

    Vegas is a great town! Don't listen to the haters. Every city has its problems and scumbags.  Stay away from the strpipers and cocaine and you'll be fine.  Also, the lights thing might be ok, but DO NOT get into landscaping.  Those illegal Mexicans will undercut you at every chance.  No money in it. They work for 2 bucks an hour and they'll slit your throat if you take there work.
    Reply
    Vegas is a great town! Don't listen to the haters. Every city has its problems and scumbags.  Stay away from the strpipers and cocaine and you'll be fine.  Also, the lights thing might be ok, but DO NOT get into landscaping.  Those illegal Mexicans will undercut you at every chance.  No money in it. They work for 2 bucks an hour and they'll slit your throat if you take there work.
     
    kodiak
    kodiak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2648
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 9:04 PM ET #32

    There are plenty of places you could go to. Just stay away from the places on or very near the Strip. I would recommend Summerlin, which is the northwest area, or Henderson, which is the southeast part, or anywhere just south of the airport.

    Check out Manor Suites, which is on Las Vegas Blvd, just south of the airport and right next to the outlet mall. It's a great location, with its close proximity to the highways, airport and Strip. It's about 5-7 minutes north of South Point, which is a great place to bet. My friend had a one bedroom, with all utilities, free cable tv with 2 HBO channels, for about $850 a month. It was pet friendly too, as he had a couple of small dogs. Btw, don't give up your dog for this move. Take the dog with you. Break the drive up into a couple of days, staying overnight somewhere along the way. You will be glad you did....

    GL   

    Reply

    There are plenty of places you could go to. Just stay away from the places on or very near the Strip. I would recommend Summerlin, which is the northwest area, or Henderson, which is the southeast part, or anywhere just south of the airport.

    Check out Manor Suites, which is on Las Vegas Blvd, just south of the airport and right next to the outlet mall. It's a great location, with its close proximity to the highways, airport and Strip. It's about 5-7 minutes north of South Point, which is a great place to bet. My friend had a one bedroom, with all utilities, free cable tv with 2 HBO channels, for about $850 a month. It was pet friendly too, as he had a couple of small dogs. Btw, don't give up your dog for this move. Take the dog with you. Break the drive up into a couple of days, staying overnight somewhere along the way. You will be glad you did....

    GL   

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 9:27 PM ET #33

     If you like it, go for it. Sounds like you're in a good position in your life to give it a shot. It could work out great & be the best move you ever made.
    Reply
     If you like it, go for it. Sounds like you're in a good position in your life to give it a shot. It could work out great & be the best move you ever made.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2017 - 10:17 PM ET #34

    College Gambler version 2.0
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    College Gambler version 2.0
     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2008
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 6:21 AM ET #35

    Vegas is a lonely town full of transplants where lives get destroyed
    Reply
    Vegas is a lonely town full of transplants where lives get destroyed
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 8:03 AM ET #36

    Thanks for the advice guys. Landscaping doesn't seem that great in Nevada anyways. I would stick to having my landscaping business here operating while I am away in Vegas for 6 months pursuing my happiness. 

    Nothing makes me more happy than to have my coffee in the morning, reading the write ups on the games, and then being able to walk into a sportsbook placing my wages knowing no matter what, if I pop them, they will PAY.

    I am thinking of doing a 1 month stay there this year to do a test run. The dog I could leave with family/friend to watch her for this time to save $$. My logic is, if I could go out there and make money in this first month, I know what I have is a realistic plan.;

    If I go on a terrible down swing, feel the different atmosphere of being away from home, and not like it. So maybe a 1 month stay is on board for me. I will post a YouTube series for this 1 month stay. Going to research now and look at best pricing. I know March is nuts for the madness.

    Any info for this would help as well! I will call golf clubs too and maybe caddy during this month just to see how the lifestyle would be like! This seems like the best alternative. It's having my cake and eating it to. If I like it and do well, I am bouncing!
    Reply
    Thanks for the advice guys. Landscaping doesn't seem that great in Nevada anyways. I would stick to having my landscaping business here operating while I am away in Vegas for 6 months pursuing my happiness. 

    Nothing makes me more happy than to have my coffee in the morning, reading the write ups on the games, and then being able to walk into a sportsbook placing my wages knowing no matter what, if I pop them, they will PAY.

    I am thinking of doing a 1 month stay there this year to do a test run. The dog I could leave with family/friend to watch her for this time to save $$. My logic is, if I could go out there and make money in this first month, I know what I have is a realistic plan.;

    If I go on a terrible down swing, feel the different atmosphere of being away from home, and not like it. So maybe a 1 month stay is on board for me. I will post a YouTube series for this 1 month stay. Going to research now and look at best pricing. I know March is nuts for the madness.

    Any info for this would help as well! I will call golf clubs too and maybe caddy during this month just to see how the lifestyle would be like! This seems like the best alternative. It's having my cake and eating it to. If I like it and do well, I am bouncing!
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 8:08 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    College Gambler version 2.0

    Yes, except the plan FIRST is to work and have an income to support the gambling. I am going with a savings but betting with my work income. Two very different scenarios. Plus, I actually know what I am doing with sports, know my strengths and weaknesses. NFL and NCAAF are 2 of the hardest sports to CAP. Ask any wise guy, book maker, linesmaker....

    There's a reason why I stay lite on the NFL and heavy on the MLB. Also the MLB has great chasing dogs methods because of the 3-4 game series.

    I will teach you all soon and do full write ups to show how I pick.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    College Gambler version 2.0

    Yes, except the plan FIRST is to work and have an income to support the gambling. I am going with a savings but betting with my work income. Two very different scenarios. Plus, I actually know what I am doing with sports, know my strengths and weaknesses. NFL and NCAAF are 2 of the hardest sports to CAP. Ask any wise guy, book maker, linesmaker....

    There's a reason why I stay lite on the NFL and heavy on the MLB. Also the MLB has great chasing dogs methods because of the 3-4 game series.

    I will teach you all soon and do full write ups to show how I pick.
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 8:12 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     If you like it, go for it. Sounds like you're in a good position in your life to give it a shot. It could work out great & be the best move you ever made.

    The way I have grown my businesses and stock portfolio it's no mistake why sports wagering has taken my interest as well. Every wage is an investment with suggested analysis there to support it.

    Of course we can't win them all but give me 53-55% and we can make a living here!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     If you like it, go for it. Sounds like you're in a good position in your life to give it a shot. It could work out great & be the best move you ever made.

    The way I have grown my businesses and stock portfolio it's no mistake why sports wagering has taken my interest as well. Every wage is an investment with suggested analysis there to support it.

    Of course we can't win them all but give me 53-55% and we can make a living here!
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 8:39 AM ET #39

    gecko,

    Your approach to relocating to LV has merit, especially when you state your dependability on confirmed employment, without a job, means your credit is doomed, which means renting a house, or an apartment without a confirmed job is out of the question, meaning; hello 'extended stay'   or a cheap weekly room, I have yet to see anyone move to LV with nothing more than a bankroll (regardless of denomination), and think they can make a living (exclusively) gambling professionally, Vegas eats these types alive, spits them out after a couple of months, and sends them packing with a deleted BR back to where they came from.

    the best to you with your relocation quest, looking forward to a future thread with the results....take care, and enjoy the community...Vegas is a city of opportunity, betting sports does not fit that criteria, having a good paying job does! (whatever your profession)

    Reply

    gecko,

    Your approach to relocating to LV has merit, especially when you state your dependability on confirmed employment, without a job, means your credit is doomed, which means renting a house, or an apartment without a confirmed job is out of the question, meaning; hello 'extended stay'   or a cheap weekly room, I have yet to see anyone move to LV with nothing more than a bankroll (regardless of denomination), and think they can make a living (exclusively) gambling professionally, Vegas eats these types alive, spits them out after a couple of months, and sends them packing with a deleted BR back to where they came from.

    the best to you with your relocation quest, looking forward to a future thread with the results....take care, and enjoy the community...Vegas is a city of opportunity, betting sports does not fit that criteria, having a good paying job does! (whatever your profession)

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 8:54 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Thanks for the advice guys. Landscaping doesn't seem that great in Nevada anyways. I would stick to having my landscaping business here operating while I am away in Vegas for 6 months pursuing my happiness. 

    Nothing makes me more happy than to have my coffee in the morning, reading the write ups on the games, and then being able to walk into a sportsbook placing my wages knowing no matter what, if I pop them, they will PAY.

    I am thinking of doing a 1 month stay there this year to do a test run. The dog I could leave with family/friend to watch her for this time to save $$. My logic is, if I could go out there and make money in this first month, I know what I have is a realistic plan.;

    If I go on a terrible down swing, feel the different atmosphere of being away from home, and not like it. So maybe a 1 month stay is on board for me. I will post a YouTube series for this 1 month stay. Going to research now and look at best pricing. I know March is nuts for the madness.

    Any info for this would help as well! I will call golf clubs too and maybe caddy during this month just to see how the lifestyle would be like! This seems like the best alternative. It's having my cake and eating it to. If I like it and do well, I am bouncing!
    well said.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Thanks for the advice guys. Landscaping doesn't seem that great in Nevada anyways. I would stick to having my landscaping business here operating while I am away in Vegas for 6 months pursuing my happiness. 

    Nothing makes me more happy than to have my coffee in the morning, reading the write ups on the games, and then being able to walk into a sportsbook placing my wages knowing no matter what, if I pop them, they will PAY.

    I am thinking of doing a 1 month stay there this year to do a test run. The dog I could leave with family/friend to watch her for this time to save $$. My logic is, if I could go out there and make money in this first month, I know what I have is a realistic plan.;

    If I go on a terrible down swing, feel the different atmosphere of being away from home, and not like it. So maybe a 1 month stay is on board for me. I will post a YouTube series for this 1 month stay. Going to research now and look at best pricing. I know March is nuts for the madness.

    Any info for this would help as well! I will call golf clubs too and maybe caddy during this month just to see how the lifestyle would be like! This seems like the best alternative. It's having my cake and eating it to. If I like it and do well, I am bouncing!
    well said.......
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 9:14 AM ET #41

    ****UPDATE****

    Currently looking up the best options for a 30 day stay period for Vegas. Possibly with dog options? Looking to go for March Madness
    Reply
    ****UPDATE****

    Currently looking up the best options for a 30 day stay period for Vegas. Possibly with dog options? Looking to go for March Madness
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 9:20 AM ET #42

    ***POSTING CARDS***

    I will also track this full sports betting week (2/13 - 2/19) in this thread that I am doing with a local guy to track it as if I was in Vegas again.
    Reply
    ***POSTING CARDS***

    I will also track this full sports betting week (2/13 - 2/19) in this thread that I am doing with a local guy to track it as if I was in Vegas again.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 9:30 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

     Can't get enough. The weather is amazing

    Yeah.....
    For now.....
    Just wait until July when it's 125 degrees and you & your buddy are hanging them outdoor lights.


    Ever heard the expression "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there"? That's Vegas.
    Oh well, looking forward to your YouTube videos where you're drunk, driving, screaming, and calling yourself "Hollywood" WSTGekko....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqdMy4zVas

    Good Luck!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

     Can't get enough. The weather is amazing

    Yeah.....
    For now.....
    Just wait until July when it's 125 degrees and you & your buddy are hanging them outdoor lights.


    Ever heard the expression "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there"? That's Vegas.
    Oh well, looking forward to your YouTube videos where you're drunk, driving, screaming, and calling yourself "Hollywood" WSTGekko....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqdMy4zVas

    Good Luck!!!!!
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 9:54 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Yeah.....
    For now.....
    Just wait until July when it's 125 degrees and you & your buddy are hanging them outdoor lights.


    Ever heard the expression "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there"? That's Vegas.
    Oh well, looking forward to your YouTube videos where you're drunk, driving, screaming, and calling yourself "Hollywood" WSTGekko....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqdMy4zVas

    Good Luck!!!!!

    That's pretty funny. I don't do drugs and hate drinking. I smoke cannibis which I have a license for in Nevada. As far as person go, we all darn person, just some of you have put a ring on them. But no,  I don't need to pay for it. Caesar's is easy enough for a 30 year old like myself to score. Just gotta be patient and avoid all the working girls. 

    But with your negative attitude I can see why you guys can't make it out there. Also, if you could read English, you saw I am coming back to NY in August. Wouldn't really need to work that last month, I come home to a 85K+ profit Christmas season in NY :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Yeah.....
    For now.....
    Just wait until July when it's 125 degrees and you & your buddy are hanging them outdoor lights.


    Ever heard the expression "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there"? That's Vegas.
    Oh well, looking forward to your YouTube videos where you're drunk, driving, screaming, and calling yourself "Hollywood" WSTGekko....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqdMy4zVas

    Good Luck!!!!!

    That's pretty funny. I don't do drugs and hate drinking. I smoke cannibis which I have a license for in Nevada. As far as person go, we all darn person, just some of you have put a ring on them. But no,  I don't need to pay for it. Caesar's is easy enough for a 30 year old like myself to score. Just gotta be patient and avoid all the working girls. 

    But with your negative attitude I can see why you guys can't make it out there. Also, if you could read English, you saw I am coming back to NY in August. Wouldn't really need to work that last month, I come home to a 85K+ profit Christmas season in NY :)
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 10:21 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    College Gambler version 2.0
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    College Gambler version 2.0
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 12:33 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:


    That's pretty funny. I don't do drugs and hate drinking. I smoke cannibis which I have a license for in Nevada. As far as person go, we all darn person, just some of you have put a ring on them. But no,  I don't need to pay for it. Caesar's is easy enough for a 30 year old like myself to score. Just gotta be patient and avoid all the working girls. 

    But with your negative attitude I can see why you guys can't make it out there. Also, if you could read English, you saw I am coming back to NY in August. Wouldn't really need to work that last month, I come home to a 85K+ profit Christmas season in NY :)

    Hey you have a plan. you have enough money to get home if this all goes below expectations Try it , let us know...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:


    That's pretty funny. I don't do drugs and hate drinking. I smoke cannibis which I have a license for in Nevada. As far as person go, we all darn person, just some of you have put a ring on them. But no,  I don't need to pay for it. Caesar's is easy enough for a 30 year old like myself to score. Just gotta be patient and avoid all the working girls. 

    But with your negative attitude I can see why you guys can't make it out there. Also, if you could read English, you saw I am coming back to NY in August. Wouldn't really need to work that last month, I come home to a 85K+ profit Christmas season in NY :)

    Hey you have a plan. you have enough money to get home if this all goes below expectations Try it , let us know...
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 4:38 PM ET #47

    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50
    Reply
    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 5:14 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50

    Oh boy.....

    TexanGambler 2.0

    Do you have a "Mr. Millionaire" helping you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50

    Oh boy.....

    TexanGambler 2.0

    Do you have a "Mr. Millionaire" helping you?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 6:21 PM ET #49


    WHOA.

    WAY too many games.

    If you bet Baseball Value Dogs everything will be + money and you only need to hit 50% to make money.

    Instead of the 52.5% to break even.
    That measly 2.5% separates the winners from the losers.  
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    WHOA.

    WAY too many games.

    If you bet Baseball Value Dogs everything will be + money and you only need to hit 50% to make money.

    Instead of the 52.5% to break even.
    That measly 2.5% separates the winners from the losers.  
     
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2017 - 6:58 PM ET #50

    I bet what goes according to my strategies. Whether its 1 or 100 games. Doesn't seem "professional" but then again, who said I was?

    Let's just see if I make profits. That's all that matters. Haters will always hate even when in the GREEN!
    Reply
    I bet what goes according to my strategies. Whether its 1 or 100 games. Doesn't seem "professional" but then again, who said I was?

    Let's just see if I make profits. That's all that matters. Haters will always hate even when in the GREEN!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,095
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,758
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 364
    • MLB Playoffs 17,046
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,947
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,588
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.