• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Super Bowl Was Awesome In Vegas, Now To Move There?

    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»
    vetdrm
    mbialowas
    Skipbone
    TheGoldenGoose
    Debreez
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 15975
    Posts: 220
    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2017 - 11:36 AM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by skoda:

    Good Luck! I see no ponies, try yourself some with .50 cent triples in all races for a week at all tracks...... Use your favorite 3 numbers or just pick 10 tracks with 10 races would cost $50



    Good advice .But dont forget to box those 3 numbers.
    A little more money $3, but your odds do increase dramatically
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by skoda:

    Good Luck! I see no ponies, try yourself some with .50 cent triples in all races for a week at all tracks...... Use your favorite 3 numbers or just pick 10 tracks with 10 races would cost $50



    Good advice .But dont forget to box those 3 numbers.
    A little more money $3, but your odds do increase dramatically
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2017 - 3:14 PM ET #102

    You make it to Vegas yet? Come down to the Flamingo, I'll buy you a beer 
    Reply
    You make it to Vegas yet? Come down to the Flamingo, I'll buy you a beer 
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2017 - 6:47 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Monday - February 13th

    76ers +8.5 for 100
    Pacers +4 for 100
    Grizzlies -9 for 100
    Heat -8 for 200
    Teaser: 76ers / grizzlies / heat / wizards risk 150
    Wizards -5 for 200
    Mavericks +2.5 for 100
    Warriors -11.5 for 100
    Teaser: Wizards/Mavericks/Warriors risk 150

    Syracuse +4 for 100
    Texas Tech +3 for 100
    WestVirginia +5 for 100
    Villanova -17 for 100
    Teaser: Syracuse/TexasTech/WestVirginia risk 150

    New York Rangers risk 100
    Flames risk 100
    Parlay: Wizards -5, Heat -8, Villanova -17, Syravuse +4 risk 50
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 12:35 AM ET #104


    gekko: 
    I will give you the same advice I gave CG.  He chose to ignore it but I hope you make a better choice.

    The shadows high on the darker side
    Behind the doors, it's a wilder ride
    You can make a break, you can win or lose
    That's a chance you take, when the heat's on you
    When the heat is on.

    Yes the heat is on.  Feel the burn and TCB.

    RIP Glenn Frey.

    Goose~~~~~~~~~~OUT
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    gekko: 
    I will give you the same advice I gave CG.  He chose to ignore it but I hope you make a better choice.

    The shadows high on the darker side
    Behind the doors, it's a wilder ride
    You can make a break, you can win or lose
    That's a chance you take, when the heat's on you
    When the heat is on.

    Yes the heat is on.  Feel the burn and TCB.

    RIP Glenn Frey.

    Goose~~~~~~~~~~OUT
     
    Debreez
    Debreez
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 12:57 AM ET #105

    great SB


    www.Stores.ebay.com/soxssoles
    Welcome 2 **Sox •N• Soles** 

    Reply
    great SB


    www.Stores.ebay.com/soxssoles
    Welcome 2 **Sox •N• Soles** 

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 11:06 AM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    When you have been successful at something over a large amount of time, you speak about how it CAN be done. Because YOU, yourself, are living proof. When you are FAILING, you tell other's they will FAIL because you, yourself, are living proof of that failure.

    Please don't come on my thread to post immature "your going to get crushed, you will be broke" junk. I can buy a house cash if I wanted to right now, and I earned 75% of it from hard work with my bare hands as well as adding to my portfolio of stocks, bonds, sports wagering, poker. Betting a few sports games doesn't have any impact on my bottom line, the way I currently bet. If I go on a 10,000 win streak, that's not going to change my life or how I live. If I go on a -10,000 losing streak, it's not going to change my life or how I live. 

    This is a community to get honest insights and feedback. Warnings are welcomed but let's not all be Captain Obvious and say, be careful of losing. As gamblers, we all know the risk that comes along with this game. The difference between me and the rest of this site, is I honestly bet for entertainment purposes and to have some free dinners and vacations, while the rest of you are honestly betting week to week, broke, and behind. 

    Remember, if you ask my how to run a landscaping business, would I tell you how 95% of small landscaping businesses close within 3 years? Would I start hitting you with all the negative factors like insurance, workers comp, legalities, permits? No. Because I have ran a successful landscaping business for a few years now and I would tell you how EASILY you can do it as long as you are in the right mind frame and willing to work hard, get all your permits and licensing, etc.  Don't be so easy to read guys, when you having negative stuff to say, it means your bottom line is just that, NEGATIVE!

    I have been trading Crude Oil futures successfully for over 6 years. Every "professional" trader and armchair QB tells me that a short term scalping approach to the futures market employing a negative risk/reward ratio is a loser.....not so fast my friend.

    I read the thread, and it looks to me like you have a shot. Enjoy the ride and live life on your own terms. Best of luck, but you don't need it....just watch out who you give your ear to....most guys WANT to watch others fail...it justifies their existence.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    When you have been successful at something over a large amount of time, you speak about how it CAN be done. Because YOU, yourself, are living proof. When you are FAILING, you tell other's they will FAIL because you, yourself, are living proof of that failure.

    Please don't come on my thread to post immature "your going to get crushed, you will be broke" junk. I can buy a house cash if I wanted to right now, and I earned 75% of it from hard work with my bare hands as well as adding to my portfolio of stocks, bonds, sports wagering, poker. Betting a few sports games doesn't have any impact on my bottom line, the way I currently bet. If I go on a 10,000 win streak, that's not going to change my life or how I live. If I go on a -10,000 losing streak, it's not going to change my life or how I live. 

    This is a community to get honest insights and feedback. Warnings are welcomed but let's not all be Captain Obvious and say, be careful of losing. As gamblers, we all know the risk that comes along with this game. The difference between me and the rest of this site, is I honestly bet for entertainment purposes and to have some free dinners and vacations, while the rest of you are honestly betting week to week, broke, and behind. 

    Remember, if you ask my how to run a landscaping business, would I tell you how 95% of small landscaping businesses close within 3 years? Would I start hitting you with all the negative factors like insurance, workers comp, legalities, permits? No. Because I have ran a successful landscaping business for a few years now and I would tell you how EASILY you can do it as long as you are in the right mind frame and willing to work hard, get all your permits and licensing, etc.  Don't be so easy to read guys, when you having negative stuff to say, it means your bottom line is just that, NEGATIVE!

    I have been trading Crude Oil futures successfully for over 6 years. Every "professional" trader and armchair QB tells me that a short term scalping approach to the futures market employing a negative risk/reward ratio is a loser.....not so fast my friend.

    I read the thread, and it looks to me like you have a shot. Enjoy the ride and live life on your own terms. Best of luck, but you don't need it....just watch out who you give your ear to....most guys WANT to watch others fail...it justifies their existence.

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2017 - 6:28 PM ET #107

    OP already living in the tunnels of Vegas?

    Need an update
    Reply
    OP already living in the tunnels of Vegas?

    Need an update
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 7:02 PM ET #108

    First video is up guys!! I am here!! Took a long drive but I'm here!! At the west gate comped till Monday. Looking for apartments and signing lease. Will start posting picks on here again when computer is set up. For now watch videos
    Reply
    First video is up guys!! I am here!! Took a long drive but I'm here!! At the west gate comped till Monday. Looking for apartments and signing lease. Will start posting picks on here again when computer is set up. For now watch videos
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2017 - 1:54 PM ET #109

    Outstanding. Comp suite and plenty of sun.  Enjoy!

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Outstanding. Comp suite and plenty of sun.  Enjoy!

     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2008
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2017 - 8:25 PM ET #110

    Link to videos?
    Reply
    Link to videos?
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2017 - 9:04 PM ET #111

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    Where's your dog Gekko? and are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    Where's your dog Gekko? and are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2017 - 10:30 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    Where's your dog Gekko? and are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    Where's your dog Gekko? and are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?


     
    Sneezes
    Sneezes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2017 - 6:11 PM ET #113

    How are your other nights going?
    Reply
    How are your other nights going?
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 2:50 AM ET #114

    We are having a blast out here and getting everything set up! We get our keys to our apartment tomorrow so we should
    Finally be able to Move in tomorrow or Tuesday! The dog is staying at a doggie day care having a good time! 

    Doing great with college and NBA right now. Will post a video tomorrow morning outside sportsbook to elaborate a little more. Not having my computer set up and our living situation being out of a hotel right now, it's been hard to focus on giving picks. But tomorrow morning, I will begin now that we possibly may be in our new spot which I will show off! 

    I am here, I have found work at a local golf course, and a great place for living. I actually signed a 12 month lease figuring I will come back here right after the thanksgiving and Christmas season. I'll be able to float the rent for the 2 months I'm
    Not here. Just gotta see about getting my dog back. Maybe fly with a pet friendly airline? I just don't want to keep putting her thru all this cross country traveling. I myself hate the airplanes I could only imagine how the dogs feel
    Reply
    We are having a blast out here and getting everything set up! We get our keys to our apartment tomorrow so we should
    Finally be able to Move in tomorrow or Tuesday! The dog is staying at a doggie day care having a good time! 

    Doing great with college and NBA right now. Will post a video tomorrow morning outside sportsbook to elaborate a little more. Not having my computer set up and our living situation being out of a hotel right now, it's been hard to focus on giving picks. But tomorrow morning, I will begin now that we possibly may be in our new spot which I will show off! 

    I am here, I have found work at a local golf course, and a great place for living. I actually signed a 12 month lease figuring I will come back here right after the thanksgiving and Christmas season. I'll be able to float the rent for the 2 months I'm
    Not here. Just gotta see about getting my dog back. Maybe fly with a pet friendly airline? I just don't want to keep putting her thru all this cross country traveling. I myself hate the airplanes I could only imagine how the dogs feel
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 10:08 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?

    Yeah! Holy Sh!t! Just a little less Jersey Shore guido and a little more "Bahhhstahn Gahhden" - right down to the Patriots jersey. 
    Hey, Gekko, we're all pulling for you! So hopefully your next video isn't you snorting a rail while you're driving and talking about punching out tranny hookers at a nightclub.

    Good Luck Buddy!!!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM8ekCtk9ehDMuwaZ7_auw

    are you and the CG brothers from another mother? Anyone else see this?

    Yeah! Holy Sh!t! Just a little less Jersey Shore guido and a little more "Bahhhstahn Gahhden" - right down to the Patriots jersey. 
    Hey, Gekko, we're all pulling for you! So hopefully your next video isn't you snorting a rail while you're driving and talking about punching out tranny hookers at a nightclub.

    Good Luck Buddy!!!! 
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 10:41 AM ET #116

     GimmeMoneyNow....one thing though- Jersey Shore locals mostly are not guidos.They are from North Jersey/NY and just overpopulate the Shore in Summer.And help give the Shore a bad rep.As evidenced by that MTV show..50 miles is like night/day in NJ.

    Best Wishes Gekko..lotta people thought the CG's thread was a hoax of some kind or set up.Glad you set me straight explaining your dog and concern..I'm on the Gekko $ train..Go get it

    Reply

     GimmeMoneyNow....one thing though- Jersey Shore locals mostly are not guidos.They are from North Jersey/NY and just overpopulate the Shore in Summer.And help give the Shore a bad rep.As evidenced by that MTV show..50 miles is like night/day in NJ.

    Best Wishes Gekko..lotta people thought the CG's thread was a hoax of some kind or set up.Glad you set me straight explaining your dog and concern..I'm on the Gekko $ train..Go get it

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 10:49 AM ET #117

    I am not above living the Vegas dream vicariously again this year.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    I am not above living the Vegas dream vicariously again this year.

     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 2:05 PM ET #118

    Wii will be posting plays shortly. Haters will always hate! Patriots jersey is from my super bowl big bet. I'm a giants fan and from Long Island not Boston 
    Reply
    Wii will be posting plays shortly. Haters will always hate! Patriots jersey is from my super bowl big bet. I'm a giants fan and from Long Island not Boston 
     
    sfg8
    sfg8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 628
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2017 - 2:47 PM ET #119

    glad to hear u made it out safely..BOL with your plan...NOW GO PICK SOME WINNERSin MARCH MADNESS!!!
    Reply
    glad to hear u made it out safely..BOL with your plan...NOW GO PICK SOME WINNERSin MARCH MADNESS!!!
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 12:16 AM ET #120

    Will post plays on here tomorrow. Hard to do videos in casino
    Reply
    Will post plays on here tomorrow. Hard to do videos in casino
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 11:35 AM ET #121

    Ok everybody! Today is the day I move into the new apartment! Today is the day I begin my journey of life as a Las Vegas resident! Already got business coming in hard in New York and my income for the month already can pay rent out here for 3 months.. I just love it!

    Now we go on a money train, successfully adding units each week to pay off bills with cash. Here we go. Good luck following. Videos will be posted here and there as well, adding one this morning. 

    Tuesday - 3/7/17

    Clemson -5.5 to win $200
    Wake Forest -11.5 to win $200
    Teaser: Clemson pk / wake forest -6 $200 for $155

    Reply
    Ok everybody! Today is the day I move into the new apartment! Today is the day I begin my journey of life as a Las Vegas resident! Already got business coming in hard in New York and my income for the month already can pay rent out here for 3 months.. I just love it!

    Now we go on a money train, successfully adding units each week to pay off bills with cash. Here we go. Good luck following. Videos will be posted here and there as well, adding one this morning. 

    Tuesday - 3/7/17

    Clemson -5.5 to win $200
    Wake Forest -11.5 to win $200
    Teaser: Clemson pk / wake forest -6 $200 for $155

     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 12:01 PM ET #122

    Just added a video with a few more plays with these two games!! 
    Reply
    Just added a video with a few more plays with these two games!! 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 12:36 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    I am not above living the Vegas dream vicariously again this year.







    Here we go AGAIN.

    C'mon GEKKO.

    Show us what ya got. 

    The sharks are waiting.

           
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    I am not above living the Vegas dream vicariously again this year.







    Here we go AGAIN.

    C'mon GEKKO.

    Show us what ya got. 

    The sharks are waiting.

           
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 1:05 PM ET #124

    Cool Video 

    Better views from the Palms area ...those ticket amounts ,  South Point is where to hang out  just sayin. 
    Reply
    Cool Video 

    Better views from the Palms area ...those ticket amounts ,  South Point is where to hang out  just sayin. 
     
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2017 - 3:49 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Ok everybody! Today is the day I move into the new apartment! Today is the day I begin my journey of life as a Las Vegas resident! Already got business coming in hard in New York and my income for the month already can pay rent out here for 3 months.. I just love it!

    Now we go on a money train, successfully adding units each week to pay off bills with cash. Here we go. Good luck following. Videos will be posted here and there as well, adding one this morning. 

    Tuesday - 3/7/17

    Clemson -5.5 to win $200. 
    Wake Forest -11.5 to win $200
    Teaser: Clemson pk / wake forest -6 $200 for $155
    Parlay: Clemson ML/wakeforest ML... $100/$50
    Parlay: Clemson -5.5 / WF -11.5... $50/$105
    Parlay: Clemson 1H ML / WF 1H ML.. $100/$85
    Beth cook +1... 110/100
    Northern Arizona +6.5... 130/100
    Ad state -4.5... 130/100
    Parlay: no ariz +6 / Beth cook +1 / Sc state -5... 40/240
    Teaser: no ariz +12 / Beth cook +7 / Sc state +1.. 100/110







    +$285 on the day 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WSTgekko:

    Ok everybody! Today is the day I move into the new apartment! Today is the day I begin my journey of life as a Las Vegas resident! Already got business coming in hard in New York and my income for the month already can pay rent out here for 3 months.. I just love it!

    Now we go on a money train, successfully adding units each week to pay off bills with cash. Here we go. Good luck following. Videos will be posted here and there as well, adding one this morning. 

    Tuesday - 3/7/17

    Clemson -5.5 to win $200. 
    Wake Forest -11.5 to win $200
    Teaser: Clemson pk / wake forest -6 $200 for $155
    Parlay: Clemson ML/wakeforest ML... $100/$50
    Parlay: Clemson -5.5 / WF -11.5... $50/$105
    Parlay: Clemson 1H ML / WF 1H ML.. $100/$85
    Beth cook +1... 110/100
    Northern Arizona +6.5... 130/100
    Ad state -4.5... 130/100
    Parlay: no ariz +6 / Beth cook +1 / Sc state -5... 40/240
    Teaser: no ariz +12 / Beth cook +7 / Sc state +1.. 100/110







    +$285 on the day 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,118
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,794
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 376
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,843
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,975
    • MLB Playoffs 17,062
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,704
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,967
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.