Some Fool Knocks out a Girl and then Gets kncoked out himself by Former UFC Fighter Roger Huerta.
comical
We got to see one stomp to the head. I just hope this doesn't come back to bite Huerta in the ass.
comical
We got to see one stomp to the head. I just hope this doesn't come back to bite Huerta in the ass.
Roger Huerta just moved up my list of favorite MMA fighters.
That guy had an easy 100 pounds on him too. I normally don't condone stomping someone on the head in a fight, but I will make an exception in this case.
Roger Huerta just moved up my list of favorite MMA fighters.
That guy had an easy 100 pounds on him too. I normally don't condone stomping someone on the head in a fight, but I will make an exception in this case.
Just asking, not trying to start sh%t
Just asking, not trying to start sh%t
That guy had an easy 100 pounds on him too. I normally don't condone stomping someone on the head in a fight, but I will make an exception in this case.
Easily had 100 lbs on him. And I fully condone stomping on the head in a fight. It's a fight for Christ's sake, not patty-cake.
That guy had an easy 100 pounds on him too. I normally don't condone stomping someone on the head in a fight, but I will make an exception in this case.
Easily had 100 lbs on him. And I fully condone stomping on the head in a fight. It's a fight for Christ's sake, not patty-cake.
crow, have you upped your prejudice against blacks lately, or have I just never noticed? I mean, the guy was definitely a thug to blind side a girl like that, but he's a thug for his actions, not his color perhaps?
Just asking, not trying to start sh%t
What do you mean by lately? I was just pointing out the obvious. Would you be calling him a "Thug" if he was white?
crow, have you upped your prejudice against blacks lately, or have I just never noticed? I mean, the guy was definitely a thug to blind side a girl like that, but he's a thug for his actions, not his color perhaps?
Just asking, not trying to start sh%t
What do you mean by lately? I was just pointing out the obvious. Would you be calling him a "Thug" if he was white?
I also feel that it is politically correct to use the term "Colored" instead of Black.
I'd imagine this is a joke, and its a poor one if that....
I also feel that it is politically correct to use the term "Colored" instead of Black.
I'd imagine this is a joke, and its a poor one if that....
I also feel that it is politically correct to use the term "Colored" instead of Black.
Great Video, but dumb comments
I also feel that it is politically correct to use the term "Colored" instead of Black.
Great Video, but dumb comments
Actually.......the term Thug knows no ethnicity.....
Actually sucker-punching white guys are known as "Goons"
Actually.......the term Thug knows no ethnicity.....
Actually sucker-punching white guys are known as "Goons"
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
