Posted:
#101
SJP: Dream girl or turn off?
Posted:
#106
Quote Originally Posted by hugh613:
Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
Ok ok I see...so if Covers paid you a lot of money you would go with the whole act then too?
Quote Originally Posted by hugh613:
Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
Ok ok I see...so if Covers paid you a lot of money you would go with the whole act then too?
Posted:
#109
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Posted:
#110
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
I wouldn't worry about it...![]()
This thread isn't about Her/Him anymore..
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
I wouldn't worry about it...![]()
This thread isn't about Her/Him anymore..
Posted:
#111
Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:
I wouldn't worry about it...![]()
This thread isn't about Her/Him anymore..
true, I just took notice to that. Plus, maybe we shouldn't ruin the fantasy that she is real
Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:
I wouldn't worry about it...![]()
This thread isn't about Her/Him anymore..
true, I just took notice to that. Plus, maybe we shouldn't ruin the fantasy that she is real
Posted:
#112
Quote Originally Posted by mylife23:
This is nothing against you; in fact, it's good to know there are a few 'nice' guys on this site in contrast to the rest of us 'asses', but let's fact it... you answered your own question with the "dream girl" comment in your thread title.Ok ok I see...so if Covers paid you a lot of money you would go with the whole act then too?
What better way for Covers to bring in new members than to perpetuate the myth of some hot blonde that bets on sports (ie. the "dream girl")?
There are girls who gamble on this site (I know a few). There are girls who gamble in real life (just look at the Facebook page). Unfortunately, this isn't one of them - not by a long shot.
Quote Originally Posted by mylife23:
This is nothing against you; in fact, it's good to know there are a few 'nice' guys on this site in contrast to the rest of us 'asses', but let's fact it... you answered your own question with the "dream girl" comment in your thread title.Ok ok I see...so if Covers paid you a lot of money you would go with the whole act then too?
What better way for Covers to bring in new members than to perpetuate the myth of some hot blonde that bets on sports (ie. the "dream girl")?
There are girls who gamble on this site (I know a few). There are girls who gamble in real life (just look at the Facebook page). Unfortunately, this isn't one of them - not by a long shot.
Posted:
#114
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Add me as a friend. I'll PM you some pics to give to your cousin.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Add me as a friend. I'll PM you some pics to give to your cousin.
Posted:
#115
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
...only way to put an end to this is to find out!
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
Hey Fellas, My female cousin attends The University of Oregon and is heavily involved in the sorority scene. From the looks of Sarah's pics, she seems to be involved with the same crowd. Maybe I should put my cousin on this case and have her find out if this broad really exists?
And I know there are ton of posters in this forum that go to that school - why can't any of you attest for this chick?
...only way to put an end to this is to find out!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,552
- Monday 10/05/2026 673
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,581
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,528
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,564
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,286
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
