• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    SJP: Dream girl or turn off?

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    wizardofroz
    JulesWinfield
    willneverstop
    marnypoly
    IgetMoney101
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5661
    Posts: 116
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 12:37 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl:

    covers.com alias trying to receive feedback from members

     From what I have seen, mylife23 always responds positively to any of SJP"s lame threads/blogs.  What is funny is that I do not read any of SJP's articles to be informed.  Rather, I read the garbage to see how much BS she tries to spew to build on her previous fairy tales. 

    It is tough enough to get 1 reliable online sportsbook these days, but SJP has multiple outs for the dyke league?  Next, she will be blogging about how she is making a killing betting MMA sports due to her thorough research and "contacts" in the sport.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl:

    covers.com alias trying to receive feedback from members

     From what I have seen, mylife23 always responds positively to any of SJP"s lame threads/blogs.  What is funny is that I do not read any of SJP's articles to be informed.  Rather, I read the garbage to see how much BS she tries to spew to build on her previous fairy tales. 

    It is tough enough to get 1 reliable online sportsbook these days, but SJP has multiple outs for the dyke league?  Next, she will be blogging about how she is making a killing betting MMA sports due to her thorough research and "contacts" in the sport.

     
    JulesWinfield
    JulesWinfield
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 955
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 12:58 PM ET #77

    who cares? it doesnt matter if she's a hot girl or a 6 foot 10 semolian. you would think sjp is scamming money from people. it will never cost me a dime so i dont fkn care.

    Reply

    who cares? it doesnt matter if she's a hot girl or a 6 foot 10 semolian. you would think sjp is scamming money from people. it will never cost me a dime so i dont fkn care.

     
    willneverstop
    willneverstop
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3953
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 1:25 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Not gonna lie.....I rubbed one out to her article picture last night. I;ve always been a big liberty fan

    YOU RUB ONE OUT TO BASIC BITCHES?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Not gonna lie.....I rubbed one out to her article picture last night. I;ve always been a big liberty fan

    YOU RUB ONE OUT TO BASIC BITCHES?
     
    JulesWinfield
    JulesWinfield
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 955
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 1:33 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    she constantly bumps her threads throughout the day and people are just getting sick of seeing that crap bumping down the threads that are actually credible.

    do you really care about a thread getting bumped to the top of a forum page? that is cry baby shit, man up. atleast there is baseball talk in sjp threads, 99% of threads i open go somethin like this mets, reds, pirates, rangers, yankees, red sox  fkn useless, but these are credible threads to clowns that dont pick their own games

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    she constantly bumps her threads throughout the day and people are just getting sick of seeing that crap bumping down the threads that are actually credible.

    do you really care about a thread getting bumped to the top of a forum page? that is cry baby shit, man up. atleast there is baseball talk in sjp threads, 99% of threads i open go somethin like this mets, reds, pirates, rangers, yankees, red sox  fkn useless, but these are credible threads to clowns that dont pick their own games

     
    willneverstop
    willneverstop
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3953
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 1:34 PM ET #80

    SJP LOOKS LIKE A METH HEAD IN HER NEW PICTURES, I FEEL BAD FOR HER, IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH, HER LOOKS HAVE DECLINED SINCE SHE FIRST CAME ON HERE AND SHE IS A DEGENERATE GAMBLER, POOR GIRL
    Reply
    SJP LOOKS LIKE A METH HEAD IN HER NEW PICTURES, I FEEL BAD FOR HER, IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH, HER LOOKS HAVE DECLINED SINCE SHE FIRST CAME ON HERE AND SHE IS A DEGENERATE GAMBLER, POOR GIRL
     
    marnypoly
    marnypoly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 3939
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 2:03 PM ET #81

    I'm surprised this thread isn't in the PB. I guess Covers finally gave up as well.
    Reply
    I'm surprised this thread isn't in the PB. I guess Covers finally gave up as well.
     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 2:27 PM ET #82

    I haven't read all of the replies but it is obvious this she is a male. A 20 y/o chick who is decent looking all into sports and gambling like this? Come on man, this is a marketing ploy by covers to get more attention but it has back fired. Any  chick that is 20 that is half way good looking will NOT be into sports like this chick and further more she would be out getting wasted and hooking up with guys rather than watching a basketball game in the middle of summer. This is a joke and it is not even believable. 
    Reply
    I haven't read all of the replies but it is obvious this she is a male. A 20 y/o chick who is decent looking all into sports and gambling like this? Come on man, this is a marketing ploy by covers to get more attention but it has back fired. Any  chick that is 20 that is half way good looking will NOT be into sports like this chick and further more she would be out getting wasted and hooking up with guys rather than watching a basketball game in the middle of summer. This is a joke and it is not even believable. 
     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 3:13 PM ET #83

    Personally, the thought of a chick (supposedly) knowing sports as well as this one would most likely get old really quick when you think about it. The first couple of months with her would be pretty cool, but I gotta believe you'd want a regular chick that bitches, moans and does all the stuff like my wife and most woman do after a while. 

    SJP my advice to you if your real, would be to just go on with your life forget about this silly website and do the things women your age do.  LIfe is short and you won't get this time back.  You my not believe this now, but I guarantee you'll look back on your time here as being totally wasted. Though you may get a good laugh out of it.

    Besides, you've become annoying to me as a casual poster on this site and I rarely if never have had a negative thing to say to someone on here.  To be blunt, when I don't care for you, you most be the problem. Believe me, I'm one of the nicest people you'd ever meet but I find you annoying. That's saying something. With that said, I sincerly wish you the best.

    Reply

    Personally, the thought of a chick (supposedly) knowing sports as well as this one would most likely get old really quick when you think about it. The first couple of months with her would be pretty cool, but I gotta believe you'd want a regular chick that bitches, moans and does all the stuff like my wife and most woman do after a while. 

    SJP my advice to you if your real, would be to just go on with your life forget about this silly website and do the things women your age do.  LIfe is short and you won't get this time back.  You my not believe this now, but I guarantee you'll look back on your time here as being totally wasted. Though you may get a good laugh out of it.

    Besides, you've become annoying to me as a casual poster on this site and I rarely if never have had a negative thing to say to someone on here.  To be blunt, when I don't care for you, you most be the problem. Believe me, I'm one of the nicest people you'd ever meet but I find you annoying. That's saying something. With that said, I sincerly wish you the best.

     
    GiLmo574
    GiLmo574
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 21804
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 3:38 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    Everytime i hear the name Sarah i get a woody

    LMAO!!!!  

    Dude, I literally spit my Mt. Dew on my laptop.

    Fuccer!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    Everytime i hear the name Sarah i get a woody

    LMAO!!!!  

    Dude, I literally spit my Mt. Dew on my laptop.

    Fuccer!

     

     
    GiLmo574
    GiLmo574
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 21804
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 3:39 PM ET #85

    Greatest fuccing thread EVER! 

     

     

       

    Reply

    Greatest fuccing thread EVER! 

     

     

       

     
    eliminat0r85
    eliminat0r85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9147
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 3:39 PM ET #86

    I'm amazed at how everyone on here thinks all good looking girls are person.

    She'd be out hooking up with guys? I mean at least say she'd be at the beach with friends or something like that, don't assume every girl is a person.

    This is assuming she is a she in the first place.

    Reply

    I'm amazed at how everyone on here thinks all good looking girls are person.

    She'd be out hooking up with guys? I mean at least say she'd be at the beach with friends or something like that, don't assume every girl is a person.

    This is assuming she is a she in the first place.

     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 3:56 PM ET #87

    Total turnoff. My wife tries to talk sports and just comes across as ridiculous. It would be like a guy talking about a clothing sale or something like that. Women should know their role.
    Reply
    Total turnoff. My wife tries to talk sports and just comes across as ridiculous. It would be like a guy talking about a clothing sale or something like that. Women should know their role.
     
    eliminat0r85
    eliminat0r85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9147
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:00 PM ET #88

    Right its like please do not talk to me about hockey you have not put the years of dedication into all things hockey that i have, its cool that you like hockey and all and we can totally go to the game, but when i say i like the bruins do not look them up on the internet and pretend to know who bobby orr it's pretty easy to tell you're lieing because he's been retired since before you were born.

    Reply

    Right its like please do not talk to me about hockey you have not put the years of dedication into all things hockey that i have, its cool that you like hockey and all and we can totally go to the game, but when i say i like the bruins do not look them up on the internet and pretend to know who bobby orr it's pretty easy to tell you're lieing because he's been retired since before you were born.

     
    madshooter72
    madshooter72
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 6778
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:00 PM ET #89

     anyone with half a brain sees whats going on here. Its not even worth anyones time by clicking on ITS thread or reading the bullshit blogs that are being made up. Ignore it, it will go away.
    Reply
     anyone with half a brain sees whats going on here. Its not even worth anyones time by clicking on ITS thread or reading the bullshit blogs that are being made up. Ignore it, it will go away.
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:02 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

    LMAO!!!!  

    Dude, I literally spit my Mt. Dew on my laptop.

    Fuccer!

     



    my bad

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

    LMAO!!!!  

    Dude, I literally spit my Mt. Dew on my laptop.

    Fuccer!

     



    my bad

     
    MJ2177
    MJ2177
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 110
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:11 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    because no one likes the feeling that someone is trying to put one over on them. it's human nature. funny the only people that defend this person are new members with minimal posts.



    I know you aren't saying that I am defending her/him/it.  Just because I said "Who Cares"?   I understand that no one likes to have one put over on them but this IS the internet and a sports forum. Do you think everyone here is honest?  Just childish stuff but some funny posts nonetheless. BTW, I may have minimal posts but been a visitor for years. I have a job so it's hard to post here all the time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    because no one likes the feeling that someone is trying to put one over on them. it's human nature. funny the only people that defend this person are new members with minimal posts.



    I know you aren't saying that I am defending her/him/it.  Just because I said "Who Cares"?   I understand that no one likes to have one put over on them but this IS the internet and a sports forum. Do you think everyone here is honest?  Just childish stuff but some funny posts nonetheless. BTW, I may have minimal posts but been a visitor for years. I have a job so it's hard to post here all the time.
     
    MJ2177
    MJ2177
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 110
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:18 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    she constantly bumps her threads throughout the day and people are just getting sick of seeing that crap bumping down the threads that are actually credible.

     

    Not picking on you slovak, I have mad respect for you, but if it bothers everyone, just don't click on the post that involve her
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    she constantly bumps her threads throughout the day and people are just getting sick of seeing that crap bumping down the threads that are actually credible.

     

    Not picking on you slovak, I have mad respect for you, but if it bothers everyone, just don't click on the post that involve her
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 4:36 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ2177:


     

    Not picking on you slovak, I have mad respect for you, but if it bothers everyone, just don't click on the post that involve her

    You have mad respect for Slovak...?

    He is a friend of mine and I have no respect for him what so ever....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ2177:


     

    Not picking on you slovak, I have mad respect for you, but if it bothers everyone, just don't click on the post that involve her

    You have mad respect for Slovak...?

    He is a friend of mine and I have no respect for him what so ever....

     
    MJ2177
    MJ2177
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 110
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 5:44 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    You have mad respect for Slovak...?

    He is a friend of mine and I have no respect for him what so ever....




    lmao    ok, I take it back...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    You have mad respect for Slovak...?

    He is a friend of mine and I have no respect for him what so ever....




    lmao    ok, I take it back...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 6:42 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Personally, the thought of a chick (supposedly) knowing sports as well as this one would most likely get old really quick when you think about it. The first couple of months with her would be pretty cool, but I gotta believe you'd want a regular chick that bitches, moans and does all the stuff like my wife and most woman do after a while. 

    SJP my advice to you if your real, would be to just go on with your life forget about this silly website and do the things women your age do.  LIfe is short and you won't get this time back.  You my not believe this now, but I guarantee you'll look back on your time here as being totally wasted. Though you may get a good laugh out of it.

    Besides, you've become annoying to me as a casual poster on this site and I rarely if never have had a negative thing to say to someone on here.  To be blunt, when I don't care for you, you most be the problem. Believe me, I'm one of the nicest people you'd ever meet but I find you annoying. That's saying something. With that said, I sincerly wish you the best.

    its like learning english from a retard...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Personally, the thought of a chick (supposedly) knowing sports as well as this one would most likely get old really quick when you think about it. The first couple of months with her would be pretty cool, but I gotta believe you'd want a regular chick that bitches, moans and does all the stuff like my wife and most woman do after a while. 

    SJP my advice to you if your real, would be to just go on with your life forget about this silly website and do the things women your age do.  LIfe is short and you won't get this time back.  You my not believe this now, but I guarantee you'll look back on your time here as being totally wasted. Though you may get a good laugh out of it.

    Besides, you've become annoying to me as a casual poster on this site and I rarely if never have had a negative thing to say to someone on here.  To be blunt, when I don't care for you, you most be the problem. Believe me, I'm one of the nicest people you'd ever meet but I find you annoying. That's saying something. With that said, I sincerly wish you the best.

    its like learning english from a retard...
     
    hugh613
    hugh613
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8269
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 7:10 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by mylife23:

    Whatever the case may be SJP is a gambler and is trying to make picks like anyone else here at Covers 
    Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mylife23:

    Whatever the case may be SJP is a gambler and is trying to make picks like anyone else here at Covers 
    Now, see, that's where you're wrong...
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 7:33 PM ET #97

    I do believe this is page 5....
    Reply
    I do believe this is page 5....
     
    hugh613
    hugh613
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8269
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 7:36 PM ET #98

    102nd!
    Reply
    102nd!
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 7:46 PM ET #99

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VgnCiuFfA
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VgnCiuFfA
     
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2011 - 7:48 PM ET #100

    104th!
    Reply
    104th!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,552
    • Monday 10/05/2026 673
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,581
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,528
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,564
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,286

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.