Bro I read this old post and I got to say your a box throwing a sucker punch. I don't care what words he called you they are words. You fkn idiot machismo guys are so dumb. In totality you hurt your own family and this guy just bc your an alcoholic scum bag. It seems like your gloating about the situation but what is funny is your the real pos. Only real intellectuals fight with words. Your some tough guy prolly picked on a guy half your size. Go die lol
@TheGoldenGoose
Bro I read this old post and I got to say your a box throwing a sucker punch. I don't care what words he called you they are words. You fkn idiot machismo guys are so dumb. In totality you hurt your own family and this guy just bc your an alcoholic scum bag. It seems like your gloating about the situation but what is funny is your the real pos. Only real intellectuals fight with words. Your some tough guy prolly picked on a guy half your size. Go die lol