• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    In jail for six days but changed 21 lives

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    jamesxnj
    Slobbasaurus
    StumpTownStu
    don juan
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9913
    Posts: 129
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2017 - 5:51 PM ET #76

    Over the years I have dealt with a lot of cool cops and a couple jerks.

    If what Goose says one grabbed his balls,that's not what you get even through TSA security,a pat down is quite enough..

    Have not been pulled over in 20 years until a few weeks ago.Had a cop behind me at a red light.Followed me 4 miles on a 3 lane Highway..And I realized it at the time as he kept maneuving around traffic to keep me closeby...I'm thinking WTF and he finally pulls me over.Asks for DL only and I ask what for,what did I do? He says nothing and heads back to his car..Now I'm wondering WTF and who can I call to bail me out on a sunday afternoon.And I am 100% legal...5 friggin minutes later cop comes back and says there is a warrant for another guy with my name in FL.

    But How the F did he know this? A random License plate check obviously.Got home and found out he was legit when I checked warrants online inFl..(Traffic offenses no dangerous bad guy murderer)

    But that experience makes me realize we are not free at all here domesticity and subject to interrogation at any time.

    Sure the DL requirements are stated but how bout simply walking down a street w/no ID..Still Possible?? 

    I have a better prospective of the racial profiling issues now and that must suck. SMH

    And I must say If Goose asked the guy outside  jerk he would have not gone anyway..it's a bar situation and some of these posts seem to me to people who have never been in some bars where that garbage is settled spur of the moment and over and done with.A friggin punch no Knives guns..No kicking the guy when he's down...Gl G

    Reply

    Over the years I have dealt with a lot of cool cops and a couple jerks.

    If what Goose says one grabbed his balls,that's not what you get even through TSA security,a pat down is quite enough..

    Have not been pulled over in 20 years until a few weeks ago.Had a cop behind me at a red light.Followed me 4 miles on a 3 lane Highway..And I realized it at the time as he kept maneuving around traffic to keep me closeby...I'm thinking WTF and he finally pulls me over.Asks for DL only and I ask what for,what did I do? He says nothing and heads back to his car..Now I'm wondering WTF and who can I call to bail me out on a sunday afternoon.And I am 100% legal...5 friggin minutes later cop comes back and says there is a warrant for another guy with my name in FL.

    But How the F did he know this? A random License plate check obviously.Got home and found out he was legit when I checked warrants online inFl..(Traffic offenses no dangerous bad guy murderer)

    But that experience makes me realize we are not free at all here domesticity and subject to interrogation at any time.

    Sure the DL requirements are stated but how bout simply walking down a street w/no ID..Still Possible?? 

    I have a better prospective of the racial profiling issues now and that must suck. SMH

    And I must say If Goose asked the guy outside  jerk he would have not gone anyway..it's a bar situation and some of these posts seem to me to people who have never been in some bars where that garbage is settled spur of the moment and over and done with.A friggin punch no Knives guns..No kicking the guy when he's down...Gl G

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2017 - 7:26 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    There is a bad apple in all batches of apples. But this thread would like you to believe that cops are bad because they grabbed his nuts.  Have you ever considered they may have been feeling for a weapon ?

    Cops have the toughest job these days. Every single day a cop is wounded or killed in this country. And these bunch of drunks, alcoholics, potheads and pants crappers around here, don't give a dam about the cops "situation or their livelihood " or what they have to face on a daily basis. 

    So get off your high horse and smarten up.

    Sounds to me like there's a need a lot of religion around here.

    "Get off my high horse and smarten up"? Hahahaha

    Get off my high horse and smarten up as to what DJ? You're the naive one here.  As I stated, most cops are honorable, good people and they undoubtedly, at least in urban areas, have a very dangerous job of protecting and serving.

    No one here is condemning all cops as bad people b/c one may have been a little h0mo-erotic with Goose by grabbing his sack.  It's just what you're inferring and you couldn't be more incorrect.  What you lack in reading comprehension you make up for in Bible thumping.  You probably come off as weirdo in real life with that sh!t.  

    This reminds me of NWA's "F Da Po-Lease":

    I don't know if they're F@gs or what

    Searchin' a N!gga down

    And grabbing his Nuts!

    And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none

    Doesn't matter if it's a Black or a White one,

    Because they'll slam you down to the street top

    Black Po-Lease showin' out for da White Cop!  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    There is a bad apple in all batches of apples. But this thread would like you to believe that cops are bad because they grabbed his nuts.  Have you ever considered they may have been feeling for a weapon ?

    Cops have the toughest job these days. Every single day a cop is wounded or killed in this country. And these bunch of drunks, alcoholics, potheads and pants crappers around here, don't give a dam about the cops "situation or their livelihood " or what they have to face on a daily basis. 

    So get off your high horse and smarten up.

    Sounds to me like there's a need a lot of religion around here.

    "Get off my high horse and smarten up"? Hahahaha

    Get off my high horse and smarten up as to what DJ? You're the naive one here.  As I stated, most cops are honorable, good people and they undoubtedly, at least in urban areas, have a very dangerous job of protecting and serving.

    No one here is condemning all cops as bad people b/c one may have been a little h0mo-erotic with Goose by grabbing his sack.  It's just what you're inferring and you couldn't be more incorrect.  What you lack in reading comprehension you make up for in Bible thumping.  You probably come off as weirdo in real life with that sh!t.  

    This reminds me of NWA's "F Da Po-Lease":

    I don't know if they're F@gs or what

    Searchin' a N!gga down

    And grabbing his Nuts!

    And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none

    Doesn't matter if it's a Black or a White one,

    Because they'll slam you down to the street top

    Black Po-Lease showin' out for da White Cop!  

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2017 - 8:00 PM ET #78

    First the cop is on Goose's nuts and now Don Juan is.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    First the cop is on Goose's nuts and now Don Juan is.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2017 - 8:31 PM ET #79

    Slob.. My reading comp is pretty dam good.  And I trust my gut feelings.  
    Anyone who puts the "PO LEASE " down, in my opinion is totally ignorant and against the American system of law and order.  They need to live in Belize, or any where but here. I can guarantee you they will be back home, pronto. 


    Reply
    Slob.. My reading comp is pretty dam good.  And I trust my gut feelings.  
    Anyone who puts the "PO LEASE " down, in my opinion is totally ignorant and against the American system of law and order.  They need to live in Belize, or any where but here. I can guarantee you they will be back home, pronto. 


     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2017 - 11:31 PM ET #80

    Update:  Still not Belize...woulda. coulda. shoulda.
    Reply
    Update:  Still not Belize...woulda. coulda. shoulda.
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2017 - 12:11 AM ET #81

    My theory is that the Goose was sweet on one of them young bartenders and wanted to show her that the old bull still has some lead in his pencil.....
    Maybe the bartender sent the cop on a recon mission of said pencil

    Reply
    My theory is that the Goose was sweet on one of them young bartenders and wanted to show her that the old bull still has some lead in his pencil.....
    Maybe the bartender sent the cop on a recon mission of said pencil

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2017 - 12:57 AM ET #82

    Goose is my friend and I know him pretty well. Things didn't go the way some of you guys think. He cares about everybody and is one of the kindest I've had the pleasure of knowing. 
    I'd back him up all day long in that situation. Many of you pencil neck pussies would call "outside." Negative - he made a move - put him on the canvas immediatly. 




    Reply
    Goose is my friend and I know him pretty well. Things didn't go the way some of you guys think. He cares about everybody and is one of the kindest I've had the pleasure of knowing. 
    I'd back him up all day long in that situation. Many of you pencil neck pussies would call "outside." Negative - he made a move - put him on the canvas immediatly. 




     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2017 - 1:20 AM ET #83

    LRM is in jail again...finally. 

    Top level A hole. Keep him there until Christmas CT.


    Reply
    LRM is in jail again...finally. 

    Top level A hole. Keep him there until Christmas CT.


     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2017 - 11:58 AM ET #84

    Goose hope you get out of this without too much trouble.
    Don't mess with the Golden Goose.
    Reply
    Goose hope you get out of this without too much trouble.
    Don't mess with the Golden Goose.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2017 - 7:05 AM ET #85

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2017 - 7:12 AM ET #86

    And thank you Search for the kind words.
    Wnen you get a chance... 18609781897.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    And thank you Search for the kind words.
    Wnen you get a chance... 18609781897.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2017 - 8:27 PM ET #87

    What's wrong with wearing a tie?  I wear one everyday.  Used to bother me; now not so much.
    Reply
    What's wrong with wearing a tie?  I wear one everyday.  Used to bother me; now not so much.
     
    Allbutbroke
    Allbutbroke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4519
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2017 - 10:17 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce

    All classy moves on your part.  Good luck moving forward.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce

    All classy moves on your part.  Good luck moving forward.

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 12:15 AM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce


    Goose--Haircut
                 Shave
                 $3K to lawyer
                 Community service
                 Anger Management classes
                 White shirt
                 Sport coat

    And no tie ? I assume you're trying to demonstrate respect for the court with some of the above. Smart. However, some judges see a tie as a sign of respect. I'd consider wearing one . What will it be--5 minutes ? You can burn it afterwards.

    Good luck on the 7th either way.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce


    Goose--Haircut
                 Shave
                 $3K to lawyer
                 Community service
                 Anger Management classes
                 White shirt
                 Sport coat

    And no tie ? I assume you're trying to demonstrate respect for the court with some of the above. Smart. However, some judges see a tie as a sign of respect. I'd consider wearing one . What will it be--5 minutes ? You can burn it afterwards.

    Good luck on the 7th either way.

     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 1:21 PM ET #90

    Judge will hit you with another $1500.  I know because I went through the same shiit.  Bring a check.  Wear the tie it can only help.  Good luck.  As the judge told me if someone wants to fight run as fast as you can the other way.  Good luck.
    Reply
    Judge will hit you with another $1500.  I know because I went through the same shiit.  Bring a check.  Wear the tie it can only help.  Good luck.  As the judge told me if someone wants to fight run as fast as you can the other way.  Good luck.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 2:26 PM ET #91

    Be fine, especially with what I'd easily say time served 6 days.. You'll get probation for probably 3-5 years. Judge is cool and he/she will say come back then and I'll expunge it. Good idea to tell your lawyer to bring that up or you can ask the judge if the mood is right.
    Good luck bud - don't stress it - everybody makes mistakes.
    Reply
    Be fine, especially with what I'd easily say time served 6 days.. You'll get probation for probably 3-5 years. Judge is cool and he/she will say come back then and I'll expunge it. Good idea to tell your lawyer to bring that up or you can ask the judge if the mood is right.
    Good luck bud - don't stress it - everybody makes mistakes.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 7:06 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce

    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    UPDATE: $3K to my attorney. Cut my hair down to the neckline. Shaved my goatee down to stubble. Enrolled in a "Anger Management" program. Doing "Community Service" work at a convelesant home. No big deal because my Mom is there anyway. Attorney assures me I will walk. Pretty decent deal considering 1st degree assault. Bottom line is this ordeal was very expensive both financially and emotionally. Court date is 9/7 and I have to wear a sportcoat and white shirt. This attorney is very good so I am following his orders to a T. Only thing is I refuse to wear a tie.

    "I will fight no more forever"
    *****Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce

    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 7:17 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.


    geeezus criste dude enough,. Goose could teach your 5:22. He wrote it. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.


    geeezus criste dude enough,. Goose could teach your 5:22. He wrote it. 
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 9:03 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:



    geeezus criste dude enough,. Goose could teach your 5:22. He wrote it. 


    Obviously not, with the way he acted in the bar, and talking about a peace officer.  

    And, I think you could use a little lesson in the 2nd Commandment.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:



    geeezus criste dude enough,. Goose could teach your 5:22. He wrote it. 


    Obviously not, with the way he acted in the bar, and talking about a peace officer.  

    And, I think you could use a little lesson in the 2nd Commandment.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 9:57 PM ET #95

    Only need 2 Commandments, hahaha.

    "(1)Thou shall be HONEST and FAITHFUL to the provider of thy nookie; and 2(2) Thou shall try REAL hard not kill anyone; unless of course they pray to a different Invisible Man from the One you pray to!

    Two commandments is all you need and Moses could have carried it down the Hill in his phuckin pocket; and if it was up to me I wouldn't mind those folks in Alabama putting it out on the Courthouse Wall.

    Just as long as they include 1 additional Commandment: THY SHALL KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!"  
    Reply
    Only need 2 Commandments, hahaha.

    "(1)Thou shall be HONEST and FAITHFUL to the provider of thy nookie; and 2(2) Thou shall try REAL hard not kill anyone; unless of course they pray to a different Invisible Man from the One you pray to!

    Two commandments is all you need and Moses could have carried it down the Hill in his phuckin pocket; and if it was up to me I wouldn't mind those folks in Alabama putting it out on the Courthouse Wall.

    Just as long as they include 1 additional Commandment: THY SHALL KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!"  
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 11:39 AM ET #96

    I'm glad you knocked that prickk out. I would've done the same thing.  I hate bullies, scum of the earth 
    Reply
    I'm glad you knocked that prickk out. I would've done the same thing.  I hate bullies, scum of the earth 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 12:41 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:



    Obviously not, with the way he acted in the bar, and talking about a peace officer.  

    And, I think you could use a little lesson in the 2nd Commandment.


    You're absolutely right. I should have more respect for those commandments that were written 5 thousand years ago by a bunch of religious and political hustlers sitting around trying to figure how to control people. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:



    Obviously not, with the way he acted in the bar, and talking about a peace officer.  

    And, I think you could use a little lesson in the 2nd Commandment.


    You're absolutely right. I should have more respect for those commandments that were written 5 thousand years ago by a bunch of religious and political hustlers sitting around trying to figure how to control people. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 1:22 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:



    You're absolutely right. I should have more respect for those commandments that were written 5 thousand years ago by a bunch of religious and political hustlers sitting around trying to figure how to control people. 

    "Up on a mountain, where NO ONE WAS AROUND.  God gave us the 10 commandments.  By why 10?  Why not 11 or 9?  You know why?  Because 10 sounds official.  10 sounds important.  They knew if it was a 11 or 9 people wouldn't take it seriously.  They'd say:

    What is this the 11 commandments?  Get the phuck out of here! 

    So having 10 Commandments was simply a MARKETING decision!"




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:



    You're absolutely right. I should have more respect for those commandments that were written 5 thousand years ago by a bunch of religious and political hustlers sitting around trying to figure how to control people. 

    "Up on a mountain, where NO ONE WAS AROUND.  God gave us the 10 commandments.  By why 10?  Why not 11 or 9?  You know why?  Because 10 sounds official.  10 sounds important.  They knew if it was a 11 or 9 people wouldn't take it seriously.  They'd say:

    What is this the 11 commandments?  Get the phuck out of here! 

    So having 10 Commandments was simply a MARKETING decision!"




     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 1:49 PM ET #99


    I knew you'd pick that up Slob. 
    Reply

    I knew you'd pick that up Slob. 
     
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 2:51 PM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.


    Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRE23YfSvc8


    DOES GOLDEN GOOSE LOOK LIKE A B!TCH?!?!?!?


    Good luck on your case, Goose.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by don juan:


    Goose, It is good news to me that you're following your attorney's advice. Anger management is great, we all need it at some time in our life. 
    You may think I'm some kind of religious con artist, like some phonies on TV, but I'm not. Just happen to love the scriptures. It is full with wisdom and knowledge.

    For example.. before your fight at the bar. Had you known and/or followed Galatians 5:22. you would have handled the situation so different. Remember we are the fruit on the vine of a good tree.

    5:22 says. ...the Fruit of the Spirit is... Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. 

    So please open your heart and try to love all people, including the police and the judge. And, especially the guy at the bar.

    I hope this helps you, as it has help me through life.

    Peace brother.


    Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRE23YfSvc8


    DOES GOLDEN GOOSE LOOK LIKE A B!TCH?!?!?!?


    Good luck on your case, Goose.....

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,477
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,221
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.