• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    In jail for six days but changed 21 lives

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Slobbasaurus
    Jimmag
    TheGoldenGoose
    1129ken
    Crusher13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9913
    Posts: 129
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 3:50 PM ET #101

    Dammit Gimme!

    Now I want a burger from that new Hawaiian burger joint; Big Kahuna Burger.  

    Mmmm.  That's a tasty burger!  
    Reply
    Dammit Gimme!

    Now I want a burger from that new Hawaiian burger joint; Big Kahuna Burger.  

    Mmmm.  That's a tasty burger!  
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2017 - 10:44 AM ET #102

    Update avatar please. Jacket required ties optional.
    Reply
    Update avatar please. Jacket required ties optional.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2017 - 2:29 PM ET #103

    Yes, I know I've been slacking...

    JIMMAG: Updated avatar will arrive soon I promise. And it will be a SHOCKER.

    MBIALWAS: Bullies do sukk. I can keep my cool but when I saw innocent women being victomized I just went BIZZERK. Could I, should I have handled it differently? Of course. Water under the bridge. Time to face the music. Was 100% wrong and I do not shirk that responsibility.

    Ken & 165: You guys are right. So is my attorney. I WILL wear a tie!!! Spoiler... Google Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set tie. It is in MINT condition, only worn it once. I'll be my way of laughing at the court without them having s clue. I hope.

    SLOB: You sir are the straw that stirs the covers general discussion drink. I do not jest.

    GIMMIE: LOL and thank you brother.

    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU: Belize is going to happen. Just not like I planned. But what in life DOES go according as planned? Waaay too much BS on my plate right now... Pizzed off Wifey, 24 year old disabled son, 92 yr old mom and 90 yr old dad can sh!t the Ned any day... August 2017 has been the worst month of my life. No exaggeration.

    More later guys...
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Yes, I know I've been slacking...

    JIMMAG: Updated avatar will arrive soon I promise. And it will be a SHOCKER.

    MBIALWAS: Bullies do sukk. I can keep my cool but when I saw innocent women being victomized I just went BIZZERK. Could I, should I have handled it differently? Of course. Water under the bridge. Time to face the music. Was 100% wrong and I do not shirk that responsibility.

    Ken & 165: You guys are right. So is my attorney. I WILL wear a tie!!! Spoiler... Google Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set tie. It is in MINT condition, only worn it once. I'll be my way of laughing at the court without them having s clue. I hope.

    SLOB: You sir are the straw that stirs the covers general discussion drink. I do not jest.

    GIMMIE: LOL and thank you brother.

    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU: Belize is going to happen. Just not like I planned. But what in life DOES go according as planned? Waaay too much BS on my plate right now... Pizzed off Wifey, 24 year old disabled son, 92 yr old mom and 90 yr old dad can sh!t the Ned any day... August 2017 has been the worst month of my life. No exaggeration.

    More later guys...
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2017 - 4:21 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Yes, I know I've been slacking...

    JIMMAG: Updated avatar will arrive soon I promise. And it will be a SHOCKER.

    MBIALWAS: Bullies do sukk. I can keep my cool but when I saw innocent women being victomized I just went BIZZERK. Could I, should I have handled it differently? Of course. Water under the bridge. Time to face the music. Was 100% wrong and I do not shirk that responsibility.

    Ken & 165: You guys are right. So is my attorney. I WILL wear a tie!!! Spoiler... Google Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set tie. It is in MINT condition, only worn it once. I'll be my way of laughing at the court without them having s clue. I hope.

    SLOB: You sir are the straw that stirs the covers general discussion drink. I do not jest.

    GIMMIE: LOL and thank you brother.

    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU: Belize is going to happen. Just not like I planned. But what in life DOES go according as planned? Waaay too much BS on my plate right now... Pizzed off Wifey, 24 year old disabled son, 92 yr old mom and 90 yr old dad can sh!t the Ned any day... August 2017 has been the worst month of my life. No exaggeration.

    More later guys...


    Goose--You've given sage advice to many people here in the past, me included. It doesn't take someone like me to tell Covers' Music Man that the darkest hour is just before dawn. August darkness is behind you. Make September 2017 the dawn of the best months of your ( and Wifey's ) life. You know you have it in you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Yes, I know I've been slacking...

    JIMMAG: Updated avatar will arrive soon I promise. And it will be a SHOCKER.

    MBIALWAS: Bullies do sukk. I can keep my cool but when I saw innocent women being victomized I just went BIZZERK. Could I, should I have handled it differently? Of course. Water under the bridge. Time to face the music. Was 100% wrong and I do not shirk that responsibility.

    Ken & 165: You guys are right. So is my attorney. I WILL wear a tie!!! Spoiler... Google Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set tie. It is in MINT condition, only worn it once. I'll be my way of laughing at the court without them having s clue. I hope.

    SLOB: You sir are the straw that stirs the covers general discussion drink. I do not jest.

    GIMMIE: LOL and thank you brother.

    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU: Belize is going to happen. Just not like I planned. But what in life DOES go according as planned? Waaay too much BS on my plate right now... Pizzed off Wifey, 24 year old disabled son, 92 yr old mom and 90 yr old dad can sh!t the Ned any day... August 2017 has been the worst month of my life. No exaggeration.

    More later guys...


    Goose--You've given sage advice to many people here in the past, me included. It doesn't take someone like me to tell Covers' Music Man that the darkest hour is just before dawn. August darkness is behind you. Make September 2017 the dawn of the best months of your ( and Wifey's ) life. You know you have it in you.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2017 - 12:31 PM ET #105

    MIKEY BEEN slacking...
    I know,I know..

    Much more to catch up on...

    DOJA45: Of all my stories, 99.999% truth, this is the one that will shock and awe the forum.
    29 years with my wifey. 26 years married. And all 29 years completely devoted and faithful. Never, NOT ONCE, have I cheated on Wifey. Use any of the BS logic that cheaters will use... BJ not the same as a fukk and I used a rain coat, and it was her sister so it didn't count...I'm not talking all that BS

    Straight from my heart. My Wifey told me she caught her boyfriend and her bffgf fukking hard and that it made her puke and she NEVER EVER wanted to experience that EVER AGAIN. And she never has or will.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    MIKEY BEEN slacking...
    I know,I know..

    Much more to catch up on...

    DOJA45: Of all my stories, 99.999% truth, this is the one that will shock and awe the forum.
    29 years with my wifey. 26 years married. And all 29 years completely devoted and faithful. Never, NOT ONCE, have I cheated on Wifey. Use any of the BS logic that cheaters will use... BJ not the same as a fukk and I used a rain coat, and it was her sister so it didn't count...I'm not talking all that BS

    Straight from my heart. My Wifey told me she caught her boyfriend and her bffgf fukking hard and that it made her puke and she NEVER EVER wanted to experience that EVER AGAIN. And she never has or will.
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8063
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2017 - 11:42 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Only need 2 Commandments, hahaha.

    "(1)Thou shall be HONEST and FAITHFUL to the provider of thy nookie; and 2(2) Thou shall try REAL hard not kill anyone; unless of course they pray to a different Invisible Man from the One you pray to!

    Two commandments is all you need and Moses could have carried it down the Hill in his phuckin pocket; and if it was up to me I wouldn't mind those folks in Alabama putting it out on the Courthouse Wall.

    Just as long as they include 1 additional Commandment: THY SHALL KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!"  


    Especially on a Gambling website..


    GG, sorry for that expensive "Physical Outburst"..

    Life is a learning EXPERIENCE for all...thx for sharing..



    P.S. Tell JUdge what occurred and make him understand what prompted your reaction.....PROBABLY a fricken' punk a*ss Millenial....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Only need 2 Commandments, hahaha.

    "(1)Thou shall be HONEST and FAITHFUL to the provider of thy nookie; and 2(2) Thou shall try REAL hard not kill anyone; unless of course they pray to a different Invisible Man from the One you pray to!

    Two commandments is all you need and Moses could have carried it down the Hill in his phuckin pocket; and if it was up to me I wouldn't mind those folks in Alabama putting it out on the Courthouse Wall.

    Just as long as they include 1 additional Commandment: THY SHALL KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!"  


    Especially on a Gambling website..


    GG, sorry for that expensive "Physical Outburst"..

    Life is a learning EXPERIENCE for all...thx for sharing..



    P.S. Tell JUdge what occurred and make him understand what prompted your reaction.....PROBABLY a fricken' punk a*ss Millenial....
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 2:47 PM ET #107

    Actually this is the perfect place for religion..It never ceases to amaze me how many people do not know the Word of God and the real love of God.  
    Reply
    Actually this is the perfect place for religion..It never ceases to amaze me how many people do not know the Word of God and the real love of God.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 5:00 PM ET #108

    ALLBUTBROKE: You and I disagree all the time when it comes to law enforcement. We are sooo different you and i. My time was the 60's & 70's when COPS used to take hits off our blonts while on concert duty. Just when does this happen anymore? Never because the damm cameras are EVERYWHERE.

    Two nights ago in a Simsbury CT bar I pulled up a stool next to a guy named Dan. First time we had met. Now I am 60 and guessing he was about 27. We talked about sports gambling, marijuana, politics, pretty much everything under the sun. Bought each other a few shots and sukked down a few beers. Dan said he had to get rolling. Big day ahead. I asked him what he did for a living. Would you believe patrolman for Great Barrington, MA??? Perhaps there is yet hope for this planet!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    ALLBUTBROKE: You and I disagree all the time when it comes to law enforcement. We are sooo different you and i. My time was the 60's & 70's when COPS used to take hits off our blonts while on concert duty. Just when does this happen anymore? Never because the damm cameras are EVERYWHERE.

    Two nights ago in a Simsbury CT bar I pulled up a stool next to a guy named Dan. First time we had met. Now I am 60 and guessing he was about 27. We talked about sports gambling, marijuana, politics, pretty much everything under the sun. Bought each other a few shots and sukked down a few beers. Dan said he had to get rolling. Big day ahead. I asked him what he did for a living. Would you believe patrolman for Great Barrington, MA??? Perhaps there is yet hope for this planet!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 5:14 PM ET #109

    DON JUAN: You do not speak often especially in the General Discussion Forum. So when you speak... I listen. And yes I haved learned to have more patience. Learned there are other means of accomplishing the same result. Learned that no matter how wise there's always more to learn.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    DON JUAN: You do not speak often especially in the General Discussion Forum. So when you speak... I listen. And yes I haved learned to have more patience. Learned there are other means of accomplishing the same result. Learned that no matter how wise there's always more to learn.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 5:45 PM ET #110

    HUGH_JORGAN: The man will the coolest covers avatar name that simply soars over 99% of everybody's noggin here on covers. We've been to see Steve Vai with a few of his buds, smoked the peace vapor, chowed down a couple times together. Even met up with one of my black buds Jack. Despite what most of you think about HJ, he's got his sh!t together and living the American Dream.

    So why am I mentioning him here in this thread where he has not posted? He is Boxed. Probably for life by Wally. He has no voice and he has no choice. One stupid SAF and Wally will ban him for life. But he IS the man who knows me by sight here in CT.

    C'mon Wally. Stop making him do time for mistakes done several months ago. It's time to move on for Kriest Sakes.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    HUGH_JORGAN: The man will the coolest covers avatar name that simply soars over 99% of everybody's noggin here on covers. We've been to see Steve Vai with a few of his buds, smoked the peace vapor, chowed down a couple times together. Even met up with one of my black buds Jack. Despite what most of you think about HJ, he's got his sh!t together and living the American Dream.

    So why am I mentioning him here in this thread where he has not posted? He is Boxed. Probably for life by Wally. He has no voice and he has no choice. One stupid SAF and Wally will ban him for life. But he IS the man who knows me by sight here in CT.

    C'mon Wally. Stop making him do time for mistakes done several months ago. It's time to move on for Kriest Sakes.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 8:40 PM ET #111

    Search: Probably my most trusted friend here on covers. Have yet to meet face to face but have talked many hours on the phone. So many hours. My first iPhone7 went dead after 2+ hours straight.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Search: Probably my most trusted friend here on covers. Have yet to meet face to face but have talked many hours on the phone. So many hours. My first iPhone7 went dead after 2+ hours straight.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 9:39 PM ET #112

    Wish you all the best tomorrow TheGoldenOne..........
    Reply
    Wish you all the best tomorrow TheGoldenOne..........
     
    Allbutbroke
    Allbutbroke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4519
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 9:47 PM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    ALLBUTBROKE: You and I disagree all the time when it comes to law enforcement. We are sooo different you and i. My time was the 60's & 70's when COPS used to take hits off our blonts while on concert duty. Just when does this happen anymore? Never because the damm cameras are EVERYWHERE.

    Two nights ago in a Simsbury CT bar I pulled up a stool next to a guy named Dan. First time we had met. Now I am 60 and guessing he was about 27. We talked about sports gambling, marijuana, politics, pretty much everything under the sun. Bought each other a few shots and sukked down a few beers. Dan said he had to get rolling. Big day ahead. I asked him what he did for a living. Would you believe patrolman for Great Barrington, MA??? Perhaps there is yet hope for this planet!!!

    Ha, glad you met this chap and enjoyed the evening.  There is hope!  Guess we have a couple things in common, I turned 60 last month and we are both passionate about our believes.  Take care of yourself and all the best to you down the road.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    ALLBUTBROKE: You and I disagree all the time when it comes to law enforcement. We are sooo different you and i. My time was the 60's & 70's when COPS used to take hits off our blonts while on concert duty. Just when does this happen anymore? Never because the damm cameras are EVERYWHERE.

    Two nights ago in a Simsbury CT bar I pulled up a stool next to a guy named Dan. First time we had met. Now I am 60 and guessing he was about 27. We talked about sports gambling, marijuana, politics, pretty much everything under the sun. Bought each other a few shots and sukked down a few beers. Dan said he had to get rolling. Big day ahead. I asked him what he did for a living. Would you believe patrolman for Great Barrington, MA??? Perhaps there is yet hope for this planet!!!

    Ha, glad you met this chap and enjoyed the evening.  There is hope!  Guess we have a couple things in common, I turned 60 last month and we are both passionate about our believes.  Take care of yourself and all the best to you down the road.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2017 - 10:46 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    DON JUAN: You do not speak often especially in the General Discussion Forum. So when you speak... I listen. And yes I haved learned to have more patience. Learned there are other means of accomplishing the same result. Learned that no matter how wise there's always more to learn.

    Thanks Goose.. 

    Please, when you see the Judge, from your heart, tell him this...

    Your Honor...I made a mistake and acted impulsively and I apologize.  I'm not a tie wearer, and cannot wait to take it off. But out of respect for You and to the court I shall wear it.
     I have a lot on my plate on the home front, and I am working on being more patient. So today I ask the court for some understand for this old codger ...I'm really trying... Thank you, Your Honor. 

    He will see the love in your heart.

    Good Luck, ole buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    DON JUAN: You do not speak often especially in the General Discussion Forum. So when you speak... I listen. And yes I haved learned to have more patience. Learned there are other means of accomplishing the same result. Learned that no matter how wise there's always more to learn.

    Thanks Goose.. 

    Please, when you see the Judge, from your heart, tell him this...

    Your Honor...I made a mistake and acted impulsively and I apologize.  I'm not a tie wearer, and cannot wait to take it off. But out of respect for You and to the court I shall wear it.
     I have a lot on my plate on the home front, and I am working on being more patient. So today I ask the court for some understand for this old codger ...I'm really trying... Thank you, Your Honor. 

    He will see the love in your heart.

    Good Luck, ole buddy.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 6:31 AM ET #115

    What's the good word Goose?  
    Reply
    What's the good word Goose?  
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 1:15 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What's the good word Goose?  

    The silence is not a good sign

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What's the good word Goose?  

    The silence is not a good sign

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 2:04 AM ET #117

    LOL. Been on a two day bender at Foxwoods to celebrate my freedom. First anger management meeting on Monday.

    So I banged my 16 maxima gas pedal to the floor and IT BROKE!!! it's like I have some kind of super human strength. Nissan USA said they never heard of such a thing. Its hard plastic but WTF ever heard of a gas pedal breaking??? Nobody even STOCKS this part... Had to be shipped from NY and today being Saturday might not get done. Could be stuck here at Foxwoods until Monday if this sh!t continues. Unless Wifey bails me OUT. Down $1200 in two days.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    LOL. Been on a two day bender at Foxwoods to celebrate my freedom. First anger management meeting on Monday.

    So I banged my 16 maxima gas pedal to the floor and IT BROKE!!! it's like I have some kind of super human strength. Nissan USA said they never heard of such a thing. Its hard plastic but WTF ever heard of a gas pedal breaking??? Nobody even STOCKS this part... Had to be shipped from NY and today being Saturday might not get done. Could be stuck here at Foxwoods until Monday if this sh!t continues. Unless Wifey bails me OUT. Down $1200 in two days.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 7:31 PM ET #118

    Safely home up a very modest $180.
    Considering being half burried that was a great comeback.
    Nissan paid for 20 mile towing but I got tagged for $240 repair. Will fight for my money back on Monday.
    Was told the gas pedal was metal until the Maximas design change in 2016. Corporate Fukks.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Safely home up a very modest $180.
    Considering being half burried that was a great comeback.
    Nissan paid for 20 mile towing but I got tagged for $240 repair. Will fight for my money back on Monday.
    Was told the gas pedal was metal until the Maximas design change in 2016. Corporate Fukks.
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 9:22 PM ET #119

    $180 not bad...considering. 

    Enjoy the smell of freedom.
    Reply
    $180 not bad...considering. 

    Enjoy the smell of freedom.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2017 - 9:46 PM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Safely home up a very modest $180.
    Considering being half burried that was a great comeback.
    Nissan paid for 20 mile towing but I got tagged for $240 repair. Will fight for my money back on Monday.
    Was told the gas pedal was metal until the Maximas design change in 2016. Corporate Fukks.

    Goose---Agree you should fight for your money back tomorrow. If the Nissan guy doesn't change his ways, you should punch the living shiit out of him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Safely home up a very modest $180.
    Considering being half burried that was a great comeback.
    Nissan paid for 20 mile towing but I got tagged for $240 repair. Will fight for my money back on Monday.
    Was told the gas pedal was metal until the Maximas design change in 2016. Corporate Fukks.

    Goose---Agree you should fight for your money back tomorrow. If the Nissan guy doesn't change his ways, you should punch the living shiit out of him.
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2017 - 4:35 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    LOL. Been on a two day bender at Foxwoods to celebrate my freedom. First anger management meeting on Monday.

    So I banged my 16 maxima gas pedal to the floor and IT BROKE!!! it's like I have some kind of super human strength. Nissan USA said they never heard of such a thing. Its hard plastic but WTF ever heard of a gas pedal breaking??? Nobody even STOCKS this part... Had to be shipped from NY and today being Saturday might not get done. Could be stuck here at Foxwoods until Monday if this sh!t continues. Unless Wifey bails me OUT. Down $1200 in two days.

    Hey Goose, the suit and tie look great, especially the tie.  You look like the Ambassador to Belize. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    LOL. Been on a two day bender at Foxwoods to celebrate my freedom. First anger management meeting on Monday.

    So I banged my 16 maxima gas pedal to the floor and IT BROKE!!! it's like I have some kind of super human strength. Nissan USA said they never heard of such a thing. Its hard plastic but WTF ever heard of a gas pedal breaking??? Nobody even STOCKS this part... Had to be shipped from NY and today being Saturday might not get done. Could be stuck here at Foxwoods until Monday if this sh!t continues. Unless Wifey bails me OUT. Down $1200 in two days.

    Hey Goose, the suit and tie look great, especially the tie.  You look like the Ambassador to Belize. 
     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16800
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2017 - 6:52 AM ET #122

    Good luck Goose! Kick their butts!
    Reply
    Good luck Goose! Kick their butts!
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2017 - 6:59 PM ET #123

    GOOSE!! . You look great in a suit my friend. 
    Reply
    GOOSE!! . You look great in a suit my friend. 
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2017 - 8:09 PM ET #124

    Goose
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    Goose
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2017 - 2:39 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    Great JOB Goose and you look like a very nice guy that i wish i could meet up with and play craps ............. be fun night.



    Accept my pending friend request.  You're in AC or close, right?  Way overdue for an AC trip.  Will bring a couple buds with me and make it a two or three nighter. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    Great JOB Goose and you look like a very nice guy that i wish i could meet up with and play craps ............. be fun night.



    Accept my pending friend request.  You're in AC or close, right?  Way overdue for an AC trip.  Will bring a couple buds with me and make it a two or three nighter. 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,477
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,221
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.