Meh, if he wasnt touching them and you didnt ask him to step outside then you were dead wrong. Not about him needing to stop, but how you handled it.
In jail for six days but changed 21 lives
Meh, if he wasnt touching them and you didnt ask him to step outside then you were dead wrong. Not about him needing to stop, but how you handled it.
Meh, if he wasnt touching them and you didnt ask him to step outside then you were dead wrong. Not about him needing to stop, but how you handled it.
Just doing what I thought was correct IN MY HEART.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
----- Widely attributed to Edmund Burke however the actual author may be in dispute.
Just doing what I thought was correct IN MY HEART.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
----- Widely attributed to Edmund Burke however the actual author may be in dispute.
Well, you had good intentions, but your actions were worse than the mans you hit. Your heart was in the right place, your brain wasnt.....
Well, you had good intentions, but your actions were worse than the mans you hit. Your heart was in the right place, your brain wasnt.....
You blind side a guy and then whine like a baby about how the police treated you. lol.
Well, I guess the thread wouldn't be complete unless we heard from our covers resident cop cokksukker. You are really some piece of work azzhole. Yes, there are NO BAD COPS. Every cop should be able to take suspects into custody and GRAB BALLS. You are one sick individual. Thought I've told you before but just for the fun of it let me reiterate... FUKk OFF.
You blind side a guy and then whine like a baby about how the police treated you. lol.
Well, I guess the thread wouldn't be complete unless we heard from our covers resident cop cokksukker. You are really some piece of work azzhole. Yes, there are NO BAD COPS. Every cop should be able to take suspects into custody and GRAB BALLS. You are one sick individual. Thought I've told you before but just for the fun of it let me reiterate... FUKk OFF.
Oh wait, you're in Canada?
Never mind.
No Miranda Rights for you.
Expect to get your testicles gropped
SICK SICK SICK
Oh wait, you're in Canada?
Never mind.
No Miranda Rights for you.
Expect to get your testicles gropped
SICK SICK SICK
Show me one, just one, covers thread where you don't have your schazzola all the way up law enforcement bunghole. Go ahead. We'll wait.
Show me one, just one, covers thread where you don't have your schazzola all the way up law enforcement bunghole. Go ahead. We'll wait.
Well, you had good intentions, but your actions were worse than the mans you hit. Your heart was in the right place, your brain wasnt.....
Well, you had good intentions, but your actions were worse than the mans you hit. Your heart was in the right place, your brain wasnt.....
AllbutBroke, More than likely Goose will attack his lawyer when his lawsuit is thrown out of court T?The only thing we know for sure is that it will be a SUCKER PUNCH
Hey schmuck. WTF is wrong with your reading retention skills? Lawyer did not file a suit. I myself submitted a civilian complaint. As I said earlier lawyer already told me this complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history. I swear to God this covers forum grows dumber by the days weeks and years. Now go back to your shoeshine box while your butt buddy tries to justify bad cops running rampant grabbing testicles.
AllbutBroke, More than likely Goose will attack his lawyer when his lawsuit is thrown out of court T?The only thing we know for sure is that it will be a SUCKER PUNCH
Hey schmuck. WTF is wrong with your reading retention skills? Lawyer did not file a suit. I myself submitted a civilian complaint. As I said earlier lawyer already told me this complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history. I swear to God this covers forum grows dumber by the days weeks and years. Now go back to your shoeshine box while your butt buddy tries to justify bad cops running rampant grabbing testicles.
Wong. Again. I will walk.
Show me one, just one, covers thread where you don't have your schazzola all the way up law enforcement bunghole. Go ahead. We'll wait.
Yes, you dumb fuk, read post 61 in this very thread. I state there are absolutely bad cops.
Wong. Again. I will walk.
Show me one, just one, covers thread where you don't have your schazzola all the way up law enforcement bunghole. Go ahead. We'll wait.
Yes, you dumb fuk, read post 61 in this very thread. I state there are absolutely bad cops.
AllbutBroke,
Well said
totally agree
AllbutBroke,
Well said
totally agree
Hey schmuck. WTF is wrong with your reading retention skills? Lawyer did not file a suit. I myself submitted a civilian complaint. As I said earlier lawyer already told me this complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history. I swear to God this covers forum grows dumber by the days weeks and years. Now go back to your shoeshine box while your butt buddy tries to justify bad cops running rampant grabbing testicles.
This crap about the complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history is total BS. Any complaint, whether it is the first with no prior history, or the 10th, can result in officer discipline or charges where THERE IS EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE COMPLAINT. If you have no evidence to substantiate the officer grabbed you by your miniscule nuts, then how can you expect any other finding then unsubstantiated. Did this occur in the holding cell? Was there video surveillance? Did this occur in the bar? Were there witnesses or again, video surveillance? If this boils down to your word vs. his/her word, then it is a matter of credibility. Since you have none, again, you are fuked. In addition, I don't believe a word about your sexual assault. Your first post in this thread starts with a huge rant about being the only white boy in the bullpen. You say nothing about being assaulted. 35 minutes later you post about your iPhone being damaged by the police. You say nothing about your miniscule nuts getting a boo boo. Nearly 6 hours later you mentioned this supposed assault. I suggest if this was true, you would have mentioned this occurring much much earlier in the thread and not at 3 am after you were drunk once again.
I hope your conviction and sentencing involves you getting help. Cheers.
Hey schmuck. WTF is wrong with your reading retention skills? Lawyer did not file a suit. I myself submitted a civilian complaint. As I said earlier lawyer already told me this complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history. I swear to God this covers forum grows dumber by the days weeks and years. Now go back to your shoeshine box while your butt buddy tries to justify bad cops running rampant grabbing testicles.
This crap about the complaint probably has no legs unless this cop has a history is total BS. Any complaint, whether it is the first with no prior history, or the 10th, can result in officer discipline or charges where THERE IS EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE COMPLAINT. If you have no evidence to substantiate the officer grabbed you by your miniscule nuts, then how can you expect any other finding then unsubstantiated. Did this occur in the holding cell? Was there video surveillance? Did this occur in the bar? Were there witnesses or again, video surveillance? If this boils down to your word vs. his/her word, then it is a matter of credibility. Since you have none, again, you are fuked. In addition, I don't believe a word about your sexual assault. Your first post in this thread starts with a huge rant about being the only white boy in the bullpen. You say nothing about being assaulted. 35 minutes later you post about your iPhone being damaged by the police. You say nothing about your miniscule nuts getting a boo boo. Nearly 6 hours later you mentioned this supposed assault. I suggest if this was true, you would have mentioned this occurring much much earlier in the thread and not at 3 am after you were drunk once again.
I hope your conviction and sentencing involves you getting help. Cheers.
Personally, I always take the side of our law enforcement. They get the benefit of the doubt until the facts of any particular case is obtained.
Personally, I always take the side of our law enforcement. They get the benefit of the doubt until the facts of any particular case is obtained.
And no the police do not get the "benefit of any doubt". Try using that line while being voire dired by attorneys in any court of law and you'll be laughed into the street. Perfect I suppose if you wanted to shirk your jury duty responsibilities
Enough nonsense for one day from you babbling imbeciles. Another margarita and a couple Ambien before I retire for the evening. Enjoy your slave work tomorrow inside your corporate cubicles. Me? Sigh, off to Foxwoods on a four day weekend. Ta-Ta for now you little insignificant people.
And no the police do not get the "benefit of any doubt". Try using that line while being voire dired by attorneys in any court of law and you'll be laughed into the street. Perfect I suppose if you wanted to shirk your jury duty responsibilities
Enough nonsense for one day from you babbling imbeciles. Another margarita and a couple Ambien before I retire for the evening. Enjoy your slave work tomorrow inside your corporate cubicles. Me? Sigh, off to Foxwoods on a four day weekend. Ta-Ta for now you little insignificant people.
What we have here is a failure to communicate...
What we have here is a failure to communicate...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,477
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,221
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
