Posted:
#1
Scal•••this thread is for you
I cannot hold the fort
Please come back to the GF
Stuck in the bullpen with 7 blacks 12 hispanics
Only white dude there
Made a lot of progress.
Opened some eyes
Black guy was worried about his first domestic
Shiiiiit he works for cokacola at $22\hour LOL
No way the State kills that Golden Goose
Speak a little Spanish so these guys were reassured theyed get a translator
$25K bail and walked out on a PTA
Don't fukk with The Goose May take me a while but I got the connections
First thing I did was buy two ice cold beers
Second was get me some KFC
Was the only white boy in the place
Two black teens were trying to get change together to buy. It was thunder and lightning and they were going nowhere.
Gave the guy a $20 and said, Think you dropped this
His face was like a $1m just priceless
More later
I cannot hold the fort
Please come back to the GF
Stuck in the bullpen with 7 blacks 12 hispanics
Only white dude there
Made a lot of progress.
Opened some eyes
Black guy was worried about his first domestic
Shiiiiit he works for cokacola at $22\hour LOL
No way the State kills that Golden Goose
Speak a little Spanish so these guys were reassured theyed get a translator
$25K bail and walked out on a PTA
Don't fukk with The Goose May take me a while but I got the connections
First thing I did was buy two ice cold beers
Second was get me some KFC
Was the only white boy in the place
Two black teens were trying to get change together to buy. It was thunder and lightning and they were going nowhere.
Gave the guy a $20 and said, Think you dropped this
His face was like a $1m just priceless
More later
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
