I slept with a married woman
Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.
I'd prefer not to go to her house, but I'm not wasting any hard earned cash on a hotel room for a night. We can't stay at my crib, as I have a roomate right now. We'll get more time together stayinig at her place anyway. It's a little more risky, but I dont get paid enough money to be spending it on hotel rooms in my own neighborhood. I'm gonna have some fun for a day then we'll be done with.
Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.
I'd prefer not to go to her house, but I'm not wasting any hard earned cash on a hotel room for a night. We can't stay at my crib, as I have a roomate right now. We'll get more time together stayinig at her place anyway. It's a little more risky, but I dont get paid enough money to be spending it on hotel rooms in my own neighborhood. I'm gonna have some fun for a day then we'll be done with.
You too cheap to spend ur hard earned cash on motel, then you probably gonna get it one way or another. You being cheap=getting your ass whipped. Getting ur ass whipped + getting fired. What a combo. Should of got the boyz over for tha big film shoot.
You too cheap to spend ur hard earned cash on motel, then you probably gonna get it one way or another. You being cheap=getting your ass whipped. Getting ur ass whipped + getting fired. What a combo. Should of got the boyz over for tha big film shoot.
hey young buck...if u gonna go that route at least make sure u get WHAT U WANT out of it (a new cpu, anal, etc) and do it past 2 times , if there is a 2nd time invite some friends and make it a party....and why would u take her back to ur place??? get a motel, a cheap motel.....
if u cant get it that way dont do..have some dick control playa or u gonna get that dick controlled!!
hey young buck...if u gonna go that route at least make sure u get WHAT U WANT out of it (a new cpu, anal, etc) and do it past 2 times , if there is a 2nd time invite some friends and make it a party....and why would u take her back to ur place??? get a motel, a cheap motel.....
if u cant get it that way dont do..have some dick control playa or u gonna get that dick controlled!!
if you fuck a guy's wife:
you are actually doing him a favor![]()
why would you wanna be with a skank hoe that goes behind your back and gets dick? If it isn't nosehair it will be someone else more power to him. keep fucking just use a condom, all the haters are small dick losers who can't please their women
if you fuck a guy's wife:
you are actually doing him a favor![]()
why would you wanna be with a skank hoe that goes behind your back and gets dick? If it isn't nosehair it will be someone else more power to him. keep fucking just use a condom, all the haters are small dick losers who can't please their women
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
