• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I slept with a married woman

    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
    nguyenhd
    bigcash
    dopalicous
    jsab
    J_Money420
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 48784
    Posts: 259
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    nguyenhd
    nguyenhd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 304
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2009 - 10:01 PM ET #151

    LOL... This is some funny shit.

    Loves Houston, the Cougars scores fast and hurry.

    Wish I could find one....

    Stay safe...  don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

    Reply

    LOL... This is some funny shit.

    Loves Houston, the Cougars scores fast and hurry.

    Wish I could find one....

    Stay safe...  don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

     
    bigcash
    bigcash
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4095
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2009 - 1:40 AM ET #152

    nosehaie, haven't heard from u or any of ur stories. Wass supp?
    Reply
    nosehaie, haven't heard from u or any of ur stories. Wass supp?
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2009 - 11:51 AM ET #153

    Frank the tank, where are you at?

    Bump, Bump, Bump

    I Love covers whenever i need a good laugh this thread is always here for me.

    Thx- nosehair
    Reply
    Frank the tank, where are you at?

    Bump, Bump, Bump

    I Love covers whenever i need a good laugh this thread is always here for me.

    Thx- nosehair
     
    jsab
    jsab
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 7592
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2009 - 12:04 PM ET #154

    I think the guy is pretty funny myself but he is also serious in his stories so that makes it worthwhile banter.
    Reply
    I think the guy is pretty funny myself but he is also serious in his stories so that makes it worthwhile banter.
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2009 - 4:35 PM ET #155

    mildly husky...ooohhhhh my this thread is the best. Than just when you think its over https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=89&sub=672767





    Reply
    mildly husky...ooohhhhh my this thread is the best. Than just when you think its over https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=89&sub=672767





     
    J_Money420
    J_Money420
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1672
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 1:24 PM ET #156

    yo nose hair any updates, please let us know what goes down on ur little "winter weekend" in january lol.  and michaelpaul u should jus leave this thread with your annoying posts and that creepy pic of u in your avy.
    Reply
    yo nose hair any updates, please let us know what goes down on ur little "winter weekend" in january lol.  and michaelpaul u should jus leave this thread with your annoying posts and that creepy pic of u in your avy.
     
    NoseHair
    NoseHair
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 1401
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 2:59 PM ET #157

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     
    Reply
    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     
     
    UrdaddyinAZ
    UrdaddyinAZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 4939
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 4:47 PM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.

     
    tim1604
    tim1604
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 708
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 5:08 PM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     


    she is setting you up, her husband found out and now he told her to have you over so he can beat the living shit out of you, tell her your place or its over, i agree with urDaddyinAZ dont mess with a mans home, i dont approve of any of this, but i just dont want to see anybody die over some old pus....go find somewhere your age without the baggage and who isnt married with kids...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     


    she is setting you up, her husband found out and now he told her to have you over so he can beat the living shit out of you, tell her your place or its over, i agree with urDaddyinAZ dont mess with a mans home, i dont approve of any of this, but i just dont want to see anybody die over some old pus....go find somewhere your age without the baggage and who isnt married with kids...
     
    Sandman_130
    Sandman_130
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 874
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 6:04 PM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     



    I hope that's not your face in your avatar.

    You will get rolled like a little vanilla ice bitch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     



    I hope that's not your face in your avatar.

    You will get rolled like a little vanilla ice bitch.
     
    pauliswilling
    pauliswilling
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 4662
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2009 - 7:09 PM ET #161

    thanks for tellin me in advance,no poker this weekend...i cant wait to catch ya
    Reply
    thanks for tellin me in advance,no poker this weekend...i cant wait to catch ya
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #162

    Apartment over her trailer? How big was the pig?
    Reply
    Apartment over her trailer? How big was the pig?
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 12:37 AM ET #163

    Dude- seriously, she has to be nasty, as you should be having 3 somes with strippers or bitches your age, young dum and full of juice, karma will get ya- one day you be married, and your wife will be getting pounded--- best of luck
    Reply
    Dude- seriously, she has to be nasty, as you should be having 3 somes with strippers or bitches your age, young dum and full of juice, karma will get ya- one day you be married, and your wife will be getting pounded--- best of luck
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 6:52 AM ET #164

    Reply
     
    jsab
    jsab
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 7592
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 8:11 AM ET #165

    Good luck NH. Hit it hard !
    Reply
    Good luck NH. Hit it hard !
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 11:08 AM ET #166

    zing nice one cmonstole.


    hahahahahaaha


    Reply
    zing nice one cmonstole.


    hahahahahaaha


     
    Molsen
    Molsen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2726
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 3:19 PM ET #167

    Quote Originally Posted by UrdaddyinAZ:

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.



    best advice in this thread. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UrdaddyinAZ:

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.



    best advice in this thread. 
     
    toft33
    toft33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 443
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 3:43 PM ET #168

    Quote Originally Posted by UrdaddyinAZ:

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.

    solid recommendation. hope he takes the advice.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UrdaddyinAZ:

    Dude I support the fuckin and all, but do not sleep with her in his house. That's ground for straight up murder.......bang a man's chic is one thing - disrespecting his home or children is a whole other ballgame. Bang her at your crib or get a hotel room. Just my opinion.

    solid recommendation. hope he takes the advice.

     
    pddy
    pddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 8:13 PM ET #169

    I hope i fuck your wife when you finally get married so you can see how it feels.  You broke the 'man code', nosehair.
    Reply
    I hope i fuck your wife when you finally get married so you can see how it feels.  You broke the 'man code', nosehair.
     
    pddy
    pddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 8:15 PM ET #170

    why can't you find single woman, you fucking prick!!
    Reply
    why can't you find single woman, you fucking prick!!
     
    pddy
    pddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 8:16 PM ET #171

    No class.  you white piece of shit.
    Reply
    No class.  you white piece of shit.
     
    williamwallace
    williamwallace
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 4972
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2010 - 8:21 PM ET #172

    i dont blame you pddy, small asian penises are always worried about people stealing their women
    Reply
    i dont blame you pddy, small asian penises are always worried about people stealing their women
     
    thefireman
    thefireman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2010 - 12:34 AM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Looks like you and your new Dad  have something in common.

     

    f ing, hilarious

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Looks like you and your new Dad  have something in common.

     

    f ing, hilarious

     
    misfit_aka
    misfit_aka
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3713
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #174

    hey young buck...if u gonna go that route at least make sure u get WHAT U WANT out of it (a new cpu, anal,etc) and  do it past 2 times , if there is a 2nd time invite some friends and make it a party....and why would u take her back to ur place??? get a motel a cheap motel.....
    Reply
    hey young buck...if u gonna go that route at least make sure u get WHAT U WANT out of it (a new cpu, anal,etc) and  do it past 2 times , if there is a 2nd time invite some friends and make it a party....and why would u take her back to ur place??? get a motel a cheap motel.....
     
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8064
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2010 - 1:42 AM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     
    Dude NH, you are classic sociapathic but fricken hilarious full blown lyin piece of doggie doo doo but I must admit you are  a great entertaining thread creator just for the reactions of all of us that need a few laughs, just like your avatar picture.
     
     Happy New Year and make sure you're busy that weekend, going to the "can't miss NFL playoff game." Remember "Bros before Ho's"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:

    The date has been set.

    Husband leaves town Friday night, January 15th for the weekend.

    Grandma / Grandpa pick the kids up Saturday morning.

    I wait for the call in the AM before I head over. 

    Kids aren't due back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll have 24 hours of sex with this cougar before I have to get out of the cage.   The husband arrives back home Sunday night.

    Hopefully the neighbors won't be spying, LOL.  Although, arent they going to wonder when they see my car in front of the house?   Guess I should park a block or two away from the house and walk.   Works better anyway incase I need to make a quick and unexpected getaway!

     
    Dude NH, you are classic sociapathic but fricken hilarious full blown lyin piece of doggie doo doo but I must admit you are  a great entertaining thread creator just for the reactions of all of us that need a few laughs, just like your avatar picture.
     
     Happy New Year and make sure you're busy that weekend, going to the "can't miss NFL playoff game." Remember "Bros before Ho's"
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,865
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,170
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,447
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,837

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.