I slept with a married woman
It's cool with me. I'm her husband. I'm really good at poker, and her tits aren't that great. Enjoy........
It's cool with me. I'm her husband. I'm really good at poker, and her tits aren't that great. Enjoy........
K Krunch is makiing his return after some time in the gring, thats the green bing. K Krunch is all about lean green women. I like em like my string beans.
Kermit Krunch
K Krunch is makiing his return after some time in the gring, thats the green bing. K Krunch is all about lean green women. I like em like my string beans.
Kermit Krunch
Wigger? A Wigger is a White Guys who talks and acts like a Black dude. You can figure it out from Avatar the hat backwards, looking like he's Vanilla Ice. If you look at his Avatar it's not hard to figure out what a Low Life piece of shit this douche is.
Anyway, I hope this helps![]()
Wigger? A Wigger is a White Guys who talks and acts like a Black dude. You can figure it out from Avatar the hat backwards, looking like he's Vanilla Ice. If you look at his Avatar it's not hard to figure out what a Low Life piece of shit this douche is.
Anyway, I hope this helps![]()
We screwed a few times on Saturday, followed by a Sunday morning molestation before I took off.
Few things worth mentioning...
- The family dog (roscoe) wouldn't leave me alone. Sniffing me and barking at me for 48 hours. I wanted to shoot it. Hopefully he wont tell the master! lol
- Family photos all over the house spooked me out a bit. Including wedding photos bedside while I was banging her.
- she told me she was considering leaving her husband within the next month or two. I told her I was just in this for a good time...and this would be it for me.
She's been telling me at work this week that she wants to see me again. I told her it was a good time, but it's got to stop. She seems fine with it - but keeps asking me every night. Anyways, good times.
We screwed a few times on Saturday, followed by a Sunday morning molestation before I took off.
Few things worth mentioning...
- The family dog (roscoe) wouldn't leave me alone. Sniffing me and barking at me for 48 hours. I wanted to shoot it. Hopefully he wont tell the master! lol
- Family photos all over the house spooked me out a bit. Including wedding photos bedside while I was banging her.
- she told me she was considering leaving her husband within the next month or two. I told her I was just in this for a good time...and this would be it for me.
She's been telling me at work this week that she wants to see me again. I told her it was a good time, but it's got to stop. She seems fine with it - but keeps asking me every night. Anyways, good times.
Did you here the one about little Joey? Joey's dad is in the bedroom giveing it hot and heavy too the wife. He hears a stir at the bedroom door, when he looks up he see's Joey standing in the doorway. Before he can say anything Joey runs down the hallway.
Dad gets out of bed a goes to talk with Joey and finds him in grandma's bed giving it hot and heavy to grandma, Joey say's "NOT SO FUNNY WHEN IT's YOUR MOM IS IT "
Did you here the one about little Joey? Joey's dad is in the bedroom giveing it hot and heavy too the wife. He hears a stir at the bedroom door, when he looks up he see's Joey standing in the doorway. Before he can say anything Joey runs down the hallway.
Dad gets out of bed a goes to talk with Joey and finds him in grandma's bed giving it hot and heavy to grandma, Joey say's "NOT SO FUNNY WHEN IT's YOUR MOM IS IT "
Weekend was a blast.
We screwed a few times on Saturday, followed by a Sunday morning molestation before I took off.
Few things worth mentioning...
- The family dog (roscoe) wouldn't leave me alone. Sniffing me and barking at me for 48 hours. I wanted to shoot it. Hopefully he wont tell the master! lol
- Family photos all over the house spooked me out a bit. Including wedding photos bedside while I was banging her.
- she told me she was considering leaving her husband within the next month or two. I told her I was just in this for a good time...and this would be it for me.
She's been telling me at work this week that she wants to see me again. I told her it was a good time, but it's got to stop. She seems fine with it - but keeps asking me every night. Anyways, good times.
Weekend was a blast.
We screwed a few times on Saturday, followed by a Sunday morning molestation before I took off.
Few things worth mentioning...
- The family dog (roscoe) wouldn't leave me alone. Sniffing me and barking at me for 48 hours. I wanted to shoot it. Hopefully he wont tell the master! lol
- Family photos all over the house spooked me out a bit. Including wedding photos bedside while I was banging her.
- she told me she was considering leaving her husband within the next month or two. I told her I was just in this for a good time...and this would be it for me.
She's been telling me at work this week that she wants to see me again. I told her it was a good time, but it's got to stop. She seems fine with it - but keeps asking me every night. Anyways, good times.
Appropiate Cologne?
Whatever smells good with DEADFISH...
Let everybody know about your EXCITING big weekend!!!!! We all can't wait to find out what happens.
That morning she fixed Fish and Grits. ![]()
Appropiate Cologne?
Whatever smells good with DEADFISH...
Let everybody know about your EXCITING big weekend!!!!! We all can't wait to find out what happens.
That morning she fixed Fish and Grits. ![]()
Dude,,,,
It's gonna get weird at work.... Sorry..... Been there and done that.... Advice to you..... Stop while it's good. You won't listen to this but don't say you were not warned...
Dude,,,,
It's gonna get weird at work.... Sorry..... Been there and done that.... Advice to you..... Stop while it's good. You won't listen to this but don't say you were not warned...
It's cool with me. I'm her husband. I'm really good at poker, and her tits aren't that great. Enjoy........
It's cool with me. I'm her husband. I'm really good at poker, and her tits aren't that great. Enjoy........
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
