Even if this is true, you're still a scumbag for sleeping with her. Do you even really know what is going on in her marriage? You only hear what she is telling you, who knows if she is a just a crazy bitch who likes to cheat on her husband. I am sure you have created an awkward situation for yourself at work now, having sex with a co-worker is not the smartest move since it rarely works out. In the end you should not be proud of yourself, let alone gloating about this. You should never get involved in someone's marriage like this. I hope her husband does not find out and eventually beats the piss out of you, although I would not blame him if he did. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, I am just telling you how wrong this is and that you may have created a very bad situation for yourself. Why give yourself a headache when you can avoid it?
Quote Originally Posted by DTher85:
Even if this is true, you're still a scumbag for sleeping with her. Do you even really know what is going on in her marriage? You only hear what she is telling you, who knows if she is a just a crazy bitch who likes to cheat on her husband. I am sure you have created an awkward situation for yourself at work now, having sex with a co-worker is not the smartest move since it rarely works out. In the end you should not be proud of yourself, let alone gloating about this. You should never get involved in someone's marriage like this. I hope her husband does not find out and eventually beats the piss out of you, although I would not blame him if he did. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, I am just telling you how wrong this is and that you may have created a very bad situation for yourself. Why give yourself a headache when you can avoid it?