Don't sh*t where you eat man!!! The married thing? Who gives a sh*t. She's the one breaking her vows if you were married then yeah you're a dick but this? You're clean. Congrats but yeah, your work situation is messed up. You'll probably do it a few more times but it's going to be weird.
I slept with a married woman
Don't sh*t where you eat man!!! The married thing? Who gives a sh*t. She's the one breaking her vows if you were married then yeah you're a dick but this? You're clean. Congrats but yeah, your work situation is messed up. You'll probably do it a few more times but it's going to be weird.
Don't sh*t where you eat man!!! The married thing? Who gives a sh*t. She's the one breaking her vows if you were married then yeah you're a dick but this? You're clean. Congrats but yeah, your work situation is messed up. You'll probably do it a few more times but it's going to be weird.
Dude - if you are going to see her outside of work again, just stay the hell away from her place. DON'T GO NEAR HER KIDS, please. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for and they will be able to tell something isn't right. You will not like yourself very much if you are at all responsible for their emotional pain.
I know how this type of stuff gets exciting. I really do and I think it's important for young guys to get laid alot while they are still young and independent and exposed to as few consequences as possible. But don't put yourself at risk.
Dude - if you are going to see her outside of work again, just stay the hell away from her place. DON'T GO NEAR HER KIDS, please. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for and they will be able to tell something isn't right. You will not like yourself very much if you are at all responsible for their emotional pain.
I know how this type of stuff gets exciting. I really do and I think it's important for young guys to get laid alot while they are still young and independent and exposed to as few consequences as possible. But don't put yourself at risk.
she must be down with the wigger look
I almost fell off the fucking couch laughing!! My dog thinks something is wrong, That just made my shitty day alot better.
Fucking classic...
![]()
"tappy tap it in"
https://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nineties_comedies_6.jpg
she must be down with the wigger look
I almost fell off the fucking couch laughing!! My dog thinks something is wrong, That just made my shitty day alot better.
Fucking classic...
![]()
"tappy tap it in"
https://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nineties_comedies_6.jpg
P.S. u look like a fuckin douchebag, lose the hat to the side, wigger look. be normal!
Laughin my ass off man.........I love the "be normal!" quote...haha
P.S. u look like a fuckin douchebag, lose the hat to the side, wigger look. be normal!
Laughin my ass off man.........I love the "be normal!" quote...haha
you should have never have gone to your apt with her - now she knows where you lives and when the shit hits the fan with her husband - guess who will be knocking at your door around 10 pm with a couple of rugrats ![]()
Besides that you shouldnt have hooked up with a married woman - nothing but trouble can come of it,
She's prob already starting to plan a future in her head with you.. ![]()
you should have never have gone to your apt with her - now she knows where you lives and when the shit hits the fan with her husband - guess who will be knocking at your door around 10 pm with a couple of rugrats ![]()
Besides that you shouldnt have hooked up with a married woman - nothing but trouble can come of it,
She's prob already starting to plan a future in her head with you.. ![]()
This adulterous woman is a trainwreck. Why ruin your life because she is on the road to destruction. Adultery is a serious matter, Top 10 Commandments not to mess around with.
Repent & believe the Gospel.
This adulterous woman is a trainwreck. Why ruin your life because she is on the road to destruction. Adultery is a serious matter, Top 10 Commandments not to mess around with.
Repent & believe the Gospel.
You're a douchebag.
I don't give a damn if a woman has a boyfriend. She is fair game. But sleeping with a woman that you KNOW is married makes you a pathetic piece of human excrement. Hopefully, she breaks down in front of her husband and he decides to castrate you for it.
You're a douchebag.
I don't give a damn if a woman has a boyfriend. She is fair game. But sleeping with a woman that you KNOW is married makes you a pathetic piece of human excrement. Hopefully, she breaks down in front of her husband and he decides to castrate you for it.
This adulterous woman is a trainwreck. Why ruin your life because she is on the road to destruction. Adultery is a serious matter, Top 10 Commandments not to mess around with.
Repent & believe the Gospel.
PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ![]()
This adulterous woman is a trainwreck. Why ruin your life because she is on the road to destruction. Adultery is a serious matter, Top 10 Commandments not to mess around with.
Repent & believe the Gospel.
PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ![]()
I almost fell off the fucking couch laughing!! My dog thinks something is wrong, That just made my shitty day alot better.
Fucking classic...
![]()
"tappy tap it in"
https://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nineties_comedies_6.jpg
I couldn't help it. I even had a chuckle myself. i had too
I almost fell off the fucking couch laughing!! My dog thinks something is wrong, That just made my shitty day alot better.
Fucking classic...
![]()
"tappy tap it in"
https://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nineties_comedies_6.jpg
I couldn't help it. I even had a chuckle myself. i had too
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
