I slept with a married woman
Posted:
#27
Congratulations Nosehair, you finally earned your Big Boy pants. ![]()
Now, judging by that picture in your avatar I am thinking that even if her husband is a drunk midget with one arm, he could still whoop your ass.
Please call FartNSniff right away so you two can car pool to work together, I don't want anything happening to you. ![]()
Congratulations Nosehair, you finally earned your Big Boy pants. ![]()
Now, judging by that picture in your avatar I am thinking that even if her husband is a drunk midget with one arm, he could still whoop your ass.
Please call FartNSniff right away so you two can car pool to work together, I don't want anything happening to you. ![]()
Posted:
#40
you work the night shift, yet take a lunch break with her?
and i don't know why, but i have a feeling you can't last 15 minutes with your own hand, let alone another woman, just a guess though...
you work the night shift, yet take a lunch break with her?
and i don't know why, but i have a feeling you can't last 15 minutes with your own hand, let alone another woman, just a guess though...
Posted:
#41
Don't sh*t where you eat man!!! The married thing? Who gives a sh*t. She's the one breaking her vows if you were married then yeah you're a dick but this? You're clean. Congrats but yeah, your work situation is messed up. You'll probably do it a few more times but it's going to be weird.
Don't sh*t where you eat man!!! The married thing? Who gives a sh*t. She's the one breaking her vows if you were married then yeah you're a dick but this? You're clean. Congrats but yeah, your work situation is messed up. You'll probably do it a few more times but it's going to be weird.
Posted:
#45
my god, she's already making more plans.
She told me last night that her husband is away for a weekend in late January with work. She said she'll send her kids to her parents place overnight on Saturday, so we can spend the day / night together at her place.
I don't know if I should be happy or frightened by this.
She told me last night that her husband is away for a weekend in late January with work. She said she'll send her kids to her parents place overnight on Saturday, so we can spend the day / night together at her place.
I don't know if I should be happy or frightened by this.
my god, she's already making more plans.
She told me last night that her husband is away for a weekend in late January with work. She said she'll send her kids to her parents place overnight on Saturday, so we can spend the day / night together at her place.
I don't know if I should be happy or frightened by this.
She told me last night that her husband is away for a weekend in late January with work. She said she'll send her kids to her parents place overnight on Saturday, so we can spend the day / night together at her place.
I don't know if I should be happy or frightened by this.
Posted:
#46
You better start looking over your shoulder.. This guy could shoot and kill you and not go to jail for more than a year. Especially, if his lawyer reads your post.
Get away from her fast. There are so many other younger women out there looking to hook up with someone. C,Mon Man, Smarten up.
Get away from her fast. There are so many other younger women out there looking to hook up with someone. C,Mon Man, Smarten up.
You better start looking over your shoulder.. This guy could shoot and kill you and not go to jail for more than a year. Especially, if his lawyer reads your post.
Get away from her fast. There are so many other younger women out there looking to hook up with someone. C,Mon Man, Smarten up.
Get away from her fast. There are so many other younger women out there looking to hook up with someone. C,Mon Man, Smarten up.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
