Having two girlfriends can be very expensive
Tell Corey, Sena and Topanga I said what's up
Topanga
I wonder what she's doing now? Seems like the perfect type to get caught on one of those home made porns "by accident" to get her name back in the news.
Tell Corey, Sena and Topanga I said what's up
Topanga
I wonder what she's doing now? Seems like the perfect type to get caught on one of those home made porns "by accident" to get her name back in the news.
Topanga
I wonder what she's doing now? Seems like the perfect type to get caught on one of those home made porns "by accident" to get her name back in the news.
Wikipedia is telling me she last dated Lance Bass and her most recent acting gig was 2006 as Marla in Dorm Daze 2. Her most recent newsworthy event was an arrest for DUI in '07. They didn't have enough to convict her on dine and dash charges?!
Sounds like the perfect girl for FnS. Dates gays and like to eat and run.
Topanga
I wonder what she's doing now? Seems like the perfect type to get caught on one of those home made porns "by accident" to get her name back in the news.
Wikipedia is telling me she last dated Lance Bass and her most recent acting gig was 2006 as Marla in Dorm Daze 2. Her most recent newsworthy event was an arrest for DUI in '07. They didn't have enough to convict her on dine and dash charges?!
Sounds like the perfect girl for FnS. Dates gays and like to eat and run.
With one girl - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
FnS
Apparently Burger King doesn't give away free food to it's employees.....tragic.....
With one girl - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
FnS
Apparently Burger King doesn't give away free food to it's employees.....tragic.....
The last 6-7 weeks i've been leading on both my hands....they both think i'm "the man". I do the usual stuff with both of them...movies, dinners, gifts, boring conversation and great hand sex.
With one hand - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Hillary
- My good hand that works
- works a lot because my other hand doesn't work so well ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
- Enjoys sex ... but only a couple times a week
Sherry
- My hand in the picture
- Is a strange but pleasurable experience whacking it with Sherry
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
This story sounds more believable
The last 6-7 weeks i've been leading on both my hands....they both think i'm "the man". I do the usual stuff with both of them...movies, dinners, gifts, boring conversation and great hand sex.
With one hand - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Hillary
- My good hand that works
- works a lot because my other hand doesn't work so well ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
- Enjoys sex ... but only a couple times a week
Sherry
- My hand in the picture
- Is a strange but pleasurable experience whacking it with Sherry
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
This story sounds more believable
![]()
Sex all the time with a chatty, dumb, buttaface......
no way
Agreed. Are you that horny that you need sex daily? I'll take it a couple times a week with the hotter, smarter, less attached one.
![]()
Sex all the time with a chatty, dumb, buttaface......
no way
Agreed. Are you that horny that you need sex daily? I'll take it a couple times a week with the hotter, smarter, less attached one.
Agreed. Are you that horny that you need sex daily? I'll take it a couple times a week with the hotter, smarter, less attached one.
People bumping mad old posts...
Agreed. Are you that horny that you need sex daily? I'll take it a couple times a week with the hotter, smarter, less attached one.
People bumping mad old posts...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,953
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,251
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,621
- MLB Playoffs 5,917
- Sunday 10/04/2026 553
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
