this is why you had to get of the box? ![]()
this is why you had to get of the box? ![]()
this is why you had to get of the box? ![]()
-Drinks wine coolers
- Enjoys sex ... but only gets it up a couple times a week
Bull
- Pretty good body, ugly face small dick.
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... many times i've wanted him to stuff his cock in my mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time but beats me up.
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
Fixed it for you. ![]()
-Drinks wine coolers
- Enjoys sex ... but only gets it up a couple times a week
Bull
- Pretty good body, ugly face small dick.
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... many times i've wanted him to stuff his cock in my mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time but beats me up.
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
Fixed it for you. ![]()
The only thing that worries me about Hillary is i'm starting to like her wayyy too much..she's really cool shit. The longest i've ever had a girlfriend for was 8 months a few years ago....I fell for a bitch hard and found out she was cheating on me for a while. Since then, i've stayed away from falling in that trap again. Don't like to be with any chick for longer than a couple months. My motto I try to live by with any new woman is 'shoot and scoot'.
With Sherry, the only thing I really like about her is her constant desire for a good plugging. It's a good problem to have I guess..if you don't mind the bag face approach.
FnS
The only thing that worries me about Hillary is i'm starting to like her wayyy too much..she's really cool shit. The longest i've ever had a girlfriend for was 8 months a few years ago....I fell for a bitch hard and found out she was cheating on me for a while. Since then, i've stayed away from falling in that trap again. Don't like to be with any chick for longer than a couple months. My motto I try to live by with any new woman is 'shoot and scoot'.
With Sherry, the only thing I really like about her is her constant desire for a good plugging. It's a good problem to have I guess..if you don't mind the bag face approach.
FnS
