Having two girlfriends can be very expensive
Originally Posted by fartnsniff:
The last 6-7 weeks
i've been leading on a couple different guys....they both want to be
"the man". I do the usual stuff with both of them...listen to
Beyonce, dine and dash, gifts, drink coolers and then I throw up my
"west side" gangsta sign and get raped..
With one guy - I can
afford it, no problem. But doubling up on them has really left me with
a sore ass and the treatment at the doctor's office is getting
expensive....need to stop giving one of them my ass, and hold on to one
of them for a few more weeks so I can suck him off for fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Rocco
- Great body and cute face and huge cock
- Smart, but he works a lot ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
-Drinks wine coolers
- Enjoys sex ... but only gets it up a couple times a week
- Pretty good body, ugly face small dick.
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... many times i've wanted him to stuff his cock in my mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time but beats me up.
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
Fixed it for you.
Originally Posted by fartnsniff:
The last 6-7 weeks
i've been leading on a couple different guys....they both want to be
"the man". I do the usual stuff with both of them...listen to
Beyonce, dine and dash, gifts, drink coolers and then I throw up my
"west side" gangsta sign and get raped..
With one guy - I can
afford it, no problem. But doubling up on them has really left me with
a sore ass and the treatment at the doctor's office is getting
expensive....need to stop giving one of them my ass, and hold on to one
of them for a few more weeks so I can suck him off for fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Rocco
- Great body and cute face and huge cock
- Smart, but he works a lot ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
-Drinks wine coolers
- Enjoys sex ... but only gets it up a couple times a week
- Pretty good body, ugly face small dick.
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... many times i've wanted him to stuff his cock in my mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time but beats me up.
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
Fixed it for you.
Heading out with Hillary tonight...waiting for her now to pick me up. We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool hang out joint. Then probably back to her place.
I think i'm going to give Sherry the boot tomorrow.
FnS
Heading out with Hillary tonight...waiting for her now to pick me up. We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool hang out joint. Then probably back to her place.
I think i'm going to give Sherry the boot tomorrow.
FnS
Spent the day today at Steve's apartment. He's got a couple roommates so it was quite painful for both of them to run through me.
Heading out with Johnny tonight...waiting for him now to pick me up. If I have to blow him again for a ride, I will just puke all over my leather pants. We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool back door joint. Then probably back to his place. If I don't get raveged by these boys then I might think about which hunck I will keep around.
I think i'm going to give Stevey the boot tomorrow.
FnS
My best DruDowns impersionation.
DruDowns.
Spent the day today at Steve's apartment. He's got a couple roommates so it was quite painful for both of them to run through me.
Heading out with Johnny tonight...waiting for him now to pick me up. If I have to blow him again for a ride, I will just puke all over my leather pants. We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool back door joint. Then probably back to his place. If I don't get raveged by these boys then I might think about which hunck I will keep around.
I think i'm going to give Stevey the boot tomorrow.
FnS
My best DruDowns impersionation.
DruDowns.
| View Space | Friends | Playbook | |
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 133
Location: lol - Jason Kidd is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Posted: 3/15/2008 2:18:56 AM you look like an ugly Jason Kidd. |
| View Space | Friends | Playbook | |
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 133
Location: lol - Jason Kidd is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Posted: 3/15/2008 2:18:56 AM you look like an ugly Jason Kidd. |
Spent the day today at Gary's apartment. He's got a couple roommates so it was quite painful for the most part as I'm normally only used to being on the business end of one penis.
Heading out with Hillary's brother tonight...waiting for him now to pick me up. I get a chubby just thinking about seeing him. We're gonna see what's going on at a local Night Club, pretty cool joint to go to with your boyfriend. Then probably back to his place.
I think i'm going to give Gary the boot tomorrow.
FnS
Fixed it for you.
![]()
Spent the day today at Gary's apartment. He's got a couple roommates so it was quite painful for the most part as I'm normally only used to being on the business end of one penis.
Heading out with Hillary's brother tonight...waiting for him now to pick me up. I get a chubby just thinking about seeing him. We're gonna see what's going on at a local Night Club, pretty cool joint to go to with your boyfriend. Then probably back to his place.
I think i'm going to give Gary the boot tomorrow.
FnS
Fixed it for you.
![]()
We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool hang out joint.
Tell Corey, Sena and Topanga I said what's up
We're gonna see what's going on at Chubby's Night Club, pretty cool hang out joint.
Tell Corey, Sena and Topanga I said what's up
what happens when you take them out to dinner??![]()
do you bounce on the check there too, like when you couldnt afford a simple sandwitch and a beer and had to run out on your tab??? ![]()
wine coolers ![]()
what happens when you take them out to dinner??![]()
do you bounce on the check there too, like when you couldnt afford a simple sandwitch and a beer and had to run out on your tab??? ![]()
wine coolers ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,946
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,230
- MLB Playoffs 5,881
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,591
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- Sunday 10/04/2026 552
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
