Posted:
#1
The last 6-7 weeks i've been leading on a couple different girls....they both think i'm "the man". I do the usual stuff with both of them...movies, dinners, gifts, boring conversation and great sex.
With one girl - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Hillary
- Great body and cute face
- Smart, but works a lot ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
- Enjoys sex ... but only a couple times a week
Sherry
- Pretty good body, ugly face
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... few times i've wanted to stuff my boot in her mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
With one girl - I can afford it, no problem. But doubling up on flowers and dinner is getting expensive....need to give one of them the boot, and hold on to one of them for a few more weeks of fun.
Looking for advice: Who do I serve walking papers to?
Hillary
- Great body and cute face
- Smart, but works a lot ... only available week day evenings and Saturdays
- Enjoys sex ... but only a couple times a week
Sherry
- Pretty good body, ugly face
- Dumb and Talks WAY too much ... few times i've wanted to stuff my boot in her mouth
- Available night and day ... 7 days a week
- Loves sex all the time
Interested in what you guys would do.
FnS
