Explosions at the end of the Boston Marathon
Red Sox game had just finished about 45 minutes earlier, and many of the fans head over from Fenway Park to the end of the Marathon.
First explosion was right at the finish line, and the attackers knew that they would not funnel people farther down Boylston St. as that is where a lot of the hospitality tents are located, and there isn't much room.
Second explosion was about 100 yards down the street in the direction most people were running. There was also several other bombs and suspicious packages found in the area, including one underneath the bleachers on the opposite side of the street.
There was also an explosion at JFK Library...which I would assume was meant to go off first, diverting much of the fire and police presence to that area...however it happened about an hour after the Boston Marathon instances.
As of now there are 3 dead and 10-15 in critical condition, about a dozen others in serious condition. I would expect about 10 fatalities in this.
Celtics and Bruins games have been cancelled...the entire city is still in shock. I hope we have quick and VIOLENT reaction to whoever is responsible for this. We don't have time for political correctness and diplomacy right now. This is send a message time. The hell with whatever sick fu.cks did this.
Red Sox game had just finished about 45 minutes earlier, and many of the fans head over from Fenway Park to the end of the Marathon.
First explosion was right at the finish line, and the attackers knew that they would not funnel people farther down Boylston St. as that is where a lot of the hospitality tents are located, and there isn't much room.
Second explosion was about 100 yards down the street in the direction most people were running. There was also several other bombs and suspicious packages found in the area, including one underneath the bleachers on the opposite side of the street.
There was also an explosion at JFK Library...which I would assume was meant to go off first, diverting much of the fire and police presence to that area...however it happened about an hour after the Boston Marathon instances.
As of now there are 3 dead and 10-15 in critical condition, about a dozen others in serious condition. I would expect about 10 fatalities in this.
Celtics and Bruins games have been cancelled...the entire city is still in shock. I hope we have quick and VIOLENT reaction to whoever is responsible for this. We don't have time for political correctness and diplomacy right now. This is send a message time. The hell with whatever sick fu.cks did this.
Another major factor that added to the confusion is the fact that there are so many people from out of town in the city, and when streets are shut down it is very difficult for family members to find each other.
Another major factor that added to the confusion is the fact that there are so many people from out of town in the city, and when streets are shut down it is very difficult for family members to find each other.
somebody in custody would be possible. They are looking for the trigger man (men).
I suspect he they were in buildings above street to get max reception for detonation without fail. Hell that's what I'd do.
somebody in custody would be possible. They are looking for the trigger man (men).
I suspect he they were in buildings above street to get max reception for detonation without fail. Hell that's what I'd do.
Golden Goose send in a message fella so we know you're all right, I'm not sure if you live in Boston but i can remember you being a Red Sox and Patriots fan so just hope you're okay.
Thanks for the concern. I'm in the Hartford, Ct area and OK. Been sitting on the sideline of this thread because I see no point in speculating about this tragedy until we have some concrete facts.
Thoughts and Prayers to the victims and their families.
Golden Goose send in a message fella so we know you're all right, I'm not sure if you live in Boston but i can remember you being a Red Sox and Patriots fan so just hope you're okay.
Thanks for the concern. I'm in the Hartford, Ct area and OK. Been sitting on the sideline of this thread because I see no point in speculating about this tragedy until we have some concrete facts.
Thoughts and Prayers to the victims and their families.
Let's get out there and shoot blindly at more mountains in the Ghany..![]()
Let's get out there and shoot blindly at more mountains in the Ghany..![]()
Prayers for you and your family DL.
Prayers for you and your family DL.
Here comes the, "Earthquake is the wrath of god to pay back and warn those f'ers! Karma is a bi***" posts and threads. It's a sign!
Thanks Scal. That's deep.
Here comes the, "Earthquake is the wrath of god to pay back and warn those f'ers! Karma is a bi***" posts and threads. It's a sign!
Thanks Scal. That's deep.
Of course they arrested a "Saudi".....2 hours after?
Police aint that good. ![]()
Of course they arrested a "Saudi".....2 hours after?
Police aint that good. ![]()
Personally I believe that it had to have been a local who had knowledge of the Marathon route and where people would funnel after the first explosion.
Personally I believe that it had to have been a local who had knowledge of the Marathon route and where people would funnel after the first explosion.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,964
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,288
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,683
- MLB Playoffs 5,987
- Sunday 10/04/2026 556
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
