Explosions at the end of the Boston Marathon
Again 2 more devices have been found in other areas of Boston. Going from bad to worse and a potential large scale situation quickly
Again 2 more devices have been found in other areas of Boston. Going from bad to worse and a potential large scale situation quickly
2 more bombs apparently FOUND and be dismantled just reported
how would you like to have that job? something to think about when you think you're having a shitty day at work
2 more bombs apparently FOUND and be dismantled just reported
how would you like to have that job? something to think about when you think you're having a shitty day at work
how would you like to have that job? something to think about when you think you're having a shitty day at work
how would you like to have that job? something to think about when you think you're having a shitty day at work
To the loser that said we should maybe deport anybody not born here...
So people born here don't commit crime? White people don't shoot up schools all the time and garbage? What about Oklahoma? He was white wasn't he?
It's this kind of racist attitude that is doubling the terrorism problem in the west. An attack happens and ignorant uneducated people turn to their nearest Muslim on the street and take their anger out on them. Either a glare or a few choice words or what not. Well guess what? That really makes you feel better? Cause he or she had nothing to do with it but hey, he might have had to endure many acts of racism and maybe you comment pushed him over the edge and now this U.S born, hard working Muslim says screw it, I'm treated like an outsider anyways through no fault of my own so, they call me a terrorist? I'll act like one...and there you go. Home grown terrorist.
Yeah yeah boo hoo, we are dealing with attacks and I'm crying of racism. Well people like me are dealing with twice the crap that others have to deal with. I deal with fear of attacks just like my white friends, but before, after and during it I deal with racism. Examples? In span of 2 months, my little kid spit on and yelled at, paki terrorist, tons of mean glares and stares, racist comments randomnly at mall by punk teens. By the way I'm not even Muslim, I'm Indian.
Point is, all I hear on tv after attacks happen is, even in these terrible times we can see ray of light as Americans/Canadians come together and unite and stand strong. Really? Do they mean all the white americans? Cause I don't see any unity just division.
That's my rant. The terrorist attacks will happen, but do we have to fight amongst ourselves too? Cause trust me, it's brewing. I see it all the time. Racist attacks and then retaliations for those racist attacks. This is getting bad and America is in trouble. Melodramatic? I don't think so.
My prayers go out to the victims and victims' families. God Bless America and take your frustrations out on the right people. Your government IMO. Take care guys.
To the loser that said we should maybe deport anybody not born here...
So people born here don't commit crime? White people don't shoot up schools all the time and garbage? What about Oklahoma? He was white wasn't he?
It's this kind of racist attitude that is doubling the terrorism problem in the west. An attack happens and ignorant uneducated people turn to their nearest Muslim on the street and take their anger out on them. Either a glare or a few choice words or what not. Well guess what? That really makes you feel better? Cause he or she had nothing to do with it but hey, he might have had to endure many acts of racism and maybe you comment pushed him over the edge and now this U.S born, hard working Muslim says screw it, I'm treated like an outsider anyways through no fault of my own so, they call me a terrorist? I'll act like one...and there you go. Home grown terrorist.
Yeah yeah boo hoo, we are dealing with attacks and I'm crying of racism. Well people like me are dealing with twice the crap that others have to deal with. I deal with fear of attacks just like my white friends, but before, after and during it I deal with racism. Examples? In span of 2 months, my little kid spit on and yelled at, paki terrorist, tons of mean glares and stares, racist comments randomnly at mall by punk teens. By the way I'm not even Muslim, I'm Indian.
Point is, all I hear on tv after attacks happen is, even in these terrible times we can see ray of light as Americans/Canadians come together and unite and stand strong. Really? Do they mean all the white americans? Cause I don't see any unity just division.
That's my rant. The terrorist attacks will happen, but do we have to fight amongst ourselves too? Cause trust me, it's brewing. I see it all the time. Racist attacks and then retaliations for those racist attacks. This is getting bad and America is in trouble. Melodramatic? I don't think so.
My prayers go out to the victims and victims' families. God Bless America and take your frustrations out on the right people. Your government IMO. Take care guys.
LOL -- Give me +5000 for the max then, you're saying basically there is less than 2% chance it wasn't Muslims? I'll take that all day. Probably closer to 50/50
LOL -- Give me +5000 for the max then, you're saying basically there is less than 2% chance it wasn't Muslims? I'll take that all day. Probably closer to 50/50
https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO
Damn, looks like I'll be paying 1 on that -5000 now
https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO
Damn, looks like I'll be paying 1 on that -5000 now
As sad and tragic as this attack is, we - well certainly the media, doesn't remember the fact that we are still very much at war with these beasts.. Since 911 our country has been very lucky to this point on our home soil. My opinion anyway.
As sad and tragic as this attack is, we - well certainly the media, doesn't remember the fact that we are still very much at war with these beasts.. Since 911 our country has been very lucky to this point on our home soil. My opinion anyway.
So how do you guys like Oakland runline tonight? lol
AMERICANS DESERVED THIS AND 9/11 AND MUCH MORE! THIS ONE IN BOSTON WAS FOR THE LITTLE AFGHAN GIRL THAT DIRTY U.S SOLDIER RAPED! TIME TO CELEBRATE TONIGHT
Get the darn out you piece of garbage. Burn in hell.
So how do you guys like Oakland runline tonight? lol
AMERICANS DESERVED THIS AND 9/11 AND MUCH MORE! THIS ONE IN BOSTON WAS FOR THE LITTLE AFGHAN GIRL THAT DIRTY U.S SOLDIER RAPED! TIME TO CELEBRATE TONIGHT
Get the darn out you piece of garbage. Burn in hell.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,348
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,977
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,326
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,743
- Sunday 10/04/2026 557
- MLB Playoffs 6,048
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
