drinking and licking ass is an american pastime
covers is long over due for a fetish catagory
Im gonna show you all the butthole I eat. Gonna even have www.covers.com on it. I will make this happen. Eat the butthole until then and be safe . In the name of jesus dig in
Im gonna show you all the butthole I eat. Gonna even have www.covers.com on it. I will make this happen. Eat the butthole until then and be safe . In the name of jesus dig in
Im trashed and its 7 in the morning I have to sleep. Taking the ole lady out to a fancy dinner with friends and some drinks then shadow bowling because its fun to do after smoking some hydro ![]()
Toughest choice tonight is eatin the butt before or after ![]()
Im thinkin after let the food settle in the tummy and the butt juices to marinate after a night of bowling with skin tight jeans on. My life rocks
Im trashed and its 7 in the morning I have to sleep. Taking the ole lady out to a fancy dinner with friends and some drinks then shadow bowling because its fun to do after smoking some hydro ![]()
Toughest choice tonight is eatin the butt before or after ![]()
Im thinkin after let the food settle in the tummy and the butt juices to marinate after a night of bowling with skin tight jeans on. My life rocks
Im trashed and its 7 in the morning I have to sleep. Taking the ole lady out to a fancy dinner with friends and some drinks then shadow bowling because its fun to do after smoking some hydro ![]()
Toughest choice tonight is eatin the butt before or after ![]()
Im thinkin after let the food settle in the tummy and the butt juices to marinate after a night of bowling with skin tight jeans on. My life rocks
Im trashed and its 7 in the morning I have to sleep. Taking the ole lady out to a fancy dinner with friends and some drinks then shadow bowling because its fun to do after smoking some hydro ![]()
Toughest choice tonight is eatin the butt before or after ![]()
Im thinkin after let the food settle in the tummy and the butt juices to marinate after a night of bowling with skin tight jeans on. My life rocks
