Eatin' Butthole
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
I won't even let a girls finger get close to my fool. My fool doesn't smell good, why would a girl want to put her finger in it? I have nearly broken a girls fingers with my stop, clench, and roll defense mechanism.
I won't even let a girls finger get close to my fool. My fool doesn't smell good, why would a girl want to put her finger in it? I have nearly broken a girls fingers with my stop, clench, and roll defense mechanism.
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the behind is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the behind in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like garbage, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
[/Quote
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the behind is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the behind in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like garbage, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
[/QuoteOK LOL I GOT ON HEAR TO SNOOP ON HERE N I WAS CURIOUS N THIS IS WHAT I FIND.. LOL, I GUESS I SHOULDNT BE ON MY BOYFRIENDS PAGE... LMFAO. ... SNOOP N GIRLFRIEND GOSH IM GROSSED OUT. LOL
OK LOL I GOT ON HEAR TO SNOOP ON HERE N I WAS CURIOUS N THIS IS WHAT I FIND.. LOL, I GUESS I SHOULDNT BE ON MY BOYFRIENDS PAGE... LMFAO. ... SNOOP N GIRLFRIEND GOSH IM GROSSED OUT. LOL
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the behind is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the behind in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like garbage, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the behind is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the behind in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like garbage, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
