![]()
If a girls sexy, I have no problem "Eatin' Butthole". I dont like the thought, or ever want any girl to eat my butthole though, thats just not right!
![]()
If a girls sexy, I have no problem "Eatin' Butthole". I dont like the thought, or ever want any girl to eat my butthole though, thats just not right!
![]()
If a girls sexy, I have no problem "Eatin' Butthole". I dont like the thought, or ever want any girl to eat my butthole though, thats just not right!
THE TRUTH IS THAT EATIN BUTTHOLE SOUNDS COOL, ( IT'S JUST LIKE EATIN box) AND WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE DOING IT, LOOKS TO BE ALL GOOD, BUT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PERFORM THIS NASTY PRACTICE YOURSELF........Ugh...
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.![]()
THE TRUTH IS THAT EATIN BUTTHOLE SOUNDS COOL, ( IT'S JUST LIKE EATIN box) AND WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE DOING IT, LOOKS TO BE ALL GOOD, BUT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PERFORM THIS NASTY PRACTICE YOURSELF........Ugh...
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.![]()
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the ass is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the ass in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like shit, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
butthole buffet
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the ass is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the ass in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like shit, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
butthole buffet
I guess the question really is,
If given the chance, would you eat the "butthole" of the number 1 person on your celebrity or porn star fuck list?
Like if Mila Kunis came to me and said I want you to eat my asshole and then fuck me. I probably wouldn't hesitate.
I guess the question really is,
If given the chance, would you eat the "butthole" of the number 1 person on your celebrity or porn star fuck list?
Like if Mila Kunis came to me and said I want you to eat my asshole and then fuck me. I probably wouldn't hesitate.
There are a handful of chicks out there of which I would eat their ass. My girlfriend is not one of those, though.
There are a handful of chicks out there of which I would eat their ass. My girlfriend is not one of those, though.
tide-
My GF wouldn't like her ass licked. She knows I have a hard on for Rose McGowan (before her nasty plastic surgery). She knows I'd eat her butt. And she knows I'll never have the chance. ![]()
tide-
My GF wouldn't like her ass licked. She knows I have a hard on for Rose McGowan (before her nasty plastic surgery). She knows I'd eat her butt. And she knows I'll never have the chance. ![]()
I guess the question really is,
If given the chance, would you eat the "butthole" of the number 1 person on your celebrity or porn star fuck list?
Like if Mila Kunis came to me and said I want you to eat my asshole and then fuck me. I probably wouldn't hesitate.
I guess the question really is,
If given the chance, would you eat the "butthole" of the number 1 person on your celebrity or porn star fuck list?
Like if Mila Kunis came to me and said I want you to eat my asshole and then fuck me. I probably wouldn't hesitate.
And with this line, I think you've locked up immortality ![]()
And with this line, I think you've locked up immortality ![]()
I was within 3 feet of her at a Gopher basketball game. She is FINE. ![]()
I was within 3 feet of her at a Gopher basketball game. She is FINE. ![]()
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the ass is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the ass in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like shit, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
doubt id do it regardless
you never know what the topic of discussion is going to be on Covers. Well let me add my 2 cents.
This is a 3 step process you must use to determine if the ass is edible.
Step one. Insert finger into the ass in question, and gently and slowly wiggle it about.
Step two. Pull finger out slowly and visually inspect for signs of contamination. If your finger is brown or has chunks of what looks like corn or peanuts then you have your answer, and step 3 is not necessary, but if no signs are visible, move directly to step 3.
Step three. Place finger to your nose and give it a sniff. if your finger smell like shit, then abort mission. If finger has no odor, or in some cases actually smells good, then by all means enjoy yourself some all you can eat butthole buffet.
doubt id do it regardless
