Who hasnt?
Eatin' Butthole
Ummmmmm......Hep C
dude isnt you the guy who complains that your woman shits her pants in bed everynight ? Of course that would take away the pre cognitive enjoyment of doing it
. dont hate just cuz your girl turns into Chewbacca when she slips into her nighties![]()
Ummmmmm......Hep C
dude isnt you the guy who complains that your woman shits her pants in bed everynight ? Of course that would take away the pre cognitive enjoyment of doing it
. dont hate just cuz your girl turns into Chewbacca when she slips into her nighties![]()
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
![]()
![]()
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
...and the truth comes out on all of you shit-licking BROMOsexual.
Love chowing down on my bf's hole, then I love to flip him over and "give him the high hard one". Nothing like it.
...and the truth comes out on all of you shit-licking BROMOsexual.
A buddy of mine back in the day had a girlfriend that wanted to stay a virgin.....but she licked his ass hole all the time.
It confused me because.....licking a guy's ass just seems like the next thing to do after you've done everything else.....every sexual position, anal sex, threesome, etc......then you start licking ass....
![]()
A buddy of mine back in the day had a girlfriend that wanted to stay a virgin.....but she licked his ass hole all the time.
It confused me because.....licking a guy's ass just seems like the next thing to do after you've done everything else.....every sexual position, anal sex, threesome, etc......then you start licking ass....
![]()
Ummmmmm......Hep C
Oh, and by the way, always be sure to do some investigating first. Rimmed out one girl then stuck my finger in to find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for me inside...
Ummmmmm......Hep C
Oh, and by the way, always be sure to do some investigating first. Rimmed out one girl then stuck my finger in to find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for me inside...
I'm guessing you haven't gone anywhere near your gal's butt. Updates?
Oh, and by the way, always be sure to do some investigating first. Rimmed out one girl then stuck my finger in to find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for me inside...
I'm guessing you haven't gone anywhere near your gal's butt. Updates?
Oh, and by the way, always be sure to do some investigating first. Rimmed out one girl then stuck my finger in to find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for me inside...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
