• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»
    wallstreetcappers
    superbeets
    vanzack
    ZiggyDawg
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2024 - 8:21 PM ET #201

    So what would drive that one specifically? I see it has a tiny market cap for crypto at 5 or so M but what is the driver on how and why it would be a retirement gig?

    Reply

    So what would drive that one specifically? I see it has a tiny market cap for crypto at 5 or so M but what is the driver on how and why it would be a retirement gig?

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 2:30 PM ET #202

    Brett (eth) up another 20%thumbs_up

    The whole crypto market is up 

     

    Ponke 

    Pepe

    Turbo 

     

    All doing well 

     

    BTC and ETH are moving up ..win

    Reply

    Brett (eth) up another 20%thumbs_up

    The whole crypto market is up 

     

    Ponke 

    Pepe

    Turbo 

     

    All doing well 

     

    BTC and ETH are moving up ..win

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 2:34 PM ET #203

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     It’s just my opinion for most part but I’m forming  it off narrative and watching this one for while.. it’s a meme but follows the “boys club”.. Brett on Base is a billion dollar coin .. this is the original ETH one..

     

    When we see this uptick ( if we go by historical data), the meme coins will be the narrative this year IMO ..

     

    Sitting at 5-8mc and even if it hits 100-200mc ..  that’s a 20-40x.   In a bull market , hitting a 100-200 MC is NOTHING..i personally think this one will go much higher if it follows is brother on BASE..

     

    But again its a gamble , im willing to take though an_wink

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     It’s just my opinion for most part but I’m forming  it off narrative and watching this one for while.. it’s a meme but follows the “boys club”.. Brett on Base is a billion dollar coin .. this is the original ETH one..

     

    When we see this uptick ( if we go by historical data), the meme coins will be the narrative this year IMO ..

     

    Sitting at 5-8mc and even if it hits 100-200mc ..  that’s a 20-40x.   In a bull market , hitting a 100-200 MC is NOTHING..i personally think this one will go much higher if it follows is brother on BASE..

     

    But again its a gamble , im willing to take though an_wink

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 3:02 PM ET #204

    Good couple of hours for BTC...

    an_horse

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Good couple of hours for BTC...

    an_horse

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 3:27 PM ET #205

    @vanzack

     Likely the sniff of sentiment change from JP up at camp today.

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Likely the sniff of sentiment change from JP up at camp today.

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 4:12 PM ET #206

    BTC, ETH, SHIB, DOGE,

    still moving up as we speak. moneybagan_popcorn

    Reply

    BTC, ETH, SHIB, DOGE,

    still moving up as we speak. moneybagan_popcorn

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 4:14 PM ET #207

    @vanzack

     Take some of that that and come over to the MEME side. an_wink

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Take some of that that and come over to the MEME side. an_wink

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 4:55 PM ET #208

    @ZiggyDawg

     an_praise

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     an_praise

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 7:41 PM ET #209

    Man great day in crypto !!!

    Take those profits , no matter how big or small.. remember you can buy back when we correct .. charts do not go straight up 

    If you still have positions that are down then hold those as long as you see continued growth thumbs_up

     

    Reply

    Man great day in crypto !!!

    Take those profits , no matter how big or small.. remember you can buy back when we correct .. charts do not go straight up 

    If you still have positions that are down then hold those as long as you see continued growth thumbs_up

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2024 - 12:38 PM ET #210

    Brett (eth)

     

    Up to .108 bigsmile

     

    Crypto still going ....  we will see some corrections when we all start taking profits across the board.  I don’t think it will be bad but there will be “healthy” correction in very near future.  

    DCA in.  Don’t just throw all your money in at one time

     

    BTC - close to 65k

    ETH- 28+

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Brett (eth)

     

    Up to .108 bigsmile

     

    Crypto still going ....  we will see some corrections when we all start taking profits across the board.  I don’t think it will be bad but there will be “healthy” correction in very near future.  

    DCA in.  Don’t just throw all your money in at one time

     

    BTC - close to 65k

    ETH- 28+

    an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2024 - 12:45 PM ET #211

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    New play I got into (actually yesterday )      BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289   So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly    Lets we where it goes

     

    If you got in here , you are very happy today..  

     

    Im still lettting it go..  Going to take a little profit for crypto Sportsbook but 75% is staying for long haul baby !!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    New play I got into (actually yesterday )      BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289   So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly    Lets we where it goes

     

    If you got in here , you are very happy today..  

     

    Im still lettting it go..  Going to take a little profit for crypto Sportsbook but 75% is staying for long haul baby !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2024 - 12:55 PM ET #212

    BUT BUT

    where there is good there is not so good :

    TRUMP and WOLF

    Im down between 50-75% in these'd .. I’m not a person who just talks about the good..I posted both those so I stand with the call too

    Here is good thing about these two though - if you don’t sell , u are still good.. TRUMP coin will run when gets close to election and WOLF will do its thing .. I’m disappointed in them as a ton of profit was taken with big holder wallets ..Just give them time !!! but once I can get a “good get-out” I’m getting out bigsmile



     

     

    Reply

    BUT BUT

    where there is good there is not so good :

    TRUMP and WOLF

    Im down between 50-75% in these'd .. I’m not a person who just talks about the good..I posted both those so I stand with the call too

    Here is good thing about these two though - if you don’t sell , u are still good.. TRUMP coin will run when gets close to election and WOLF will do its thing .. I’m disappointed in them as a ton of profit was taken with big holder wallets ..Just give them time !!! but once I can get a “good get-out” I’m getting out bigsmile



     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2024 - 4:16 PM ET #213

    Solana up to 160an_dance

    Reply

    Solana up to 160an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2024 - 4:17 PM ET #214

    Brett (ETH) up to .113 bigsmile

     

    Crypto market as a whole is stale today..nothing major  going on ..an_cheers

     

     

    Reply

    Brett (ETH) up to .113 bigsmile

     

    Crypto market as a whole is stale today..nothing major  going on ..an_cheers

     

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2024 - 5:57 PM ET #215

    Well after that friday ramp it makes sense with lower weekend volumes that things have slowed...Asia is waking up now and the markets should start moving more.

    Reply

    Well after that friday ramp it makes sense with lower weekend volumes that things have slowed...Asia is waking up now and the markets should start moving more.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2024 - 7:15 PM ET #216

    WSC

     

    Check out $Bull on Tron.. it will come up as Tron Bull..  I got the surprise of my life earlier…got into this around 10 mc after I saw some crazy talk about it.  I would have got In earlier but the Tron network was so busy.  I logged off to play poker and the sh@t went up to 300mc in like 3 hours.  I let it go but finally sold all of it when it started dipping down. Got out at 245mil MC.  I sold all of it. I may get back in if it goes way down but it was a hell of a run


    im new to Tron network.  I posted about it a few days ago in one of the post on here.  

    Just wish I would have put more in. Still made a ton but man it was a great gift to open..

     

    Tron network seems like the cash cow for a little while.  I’m not going to post coins on there until they seem “safe”.  You never know how these will do when they run like this.  

    Reply

    WSC

     

    Check out $Bull on Tron.. it will come up as Tron Bull..  I got the surprise of my life earlier…got into this around 10 mc after I saw some crazy talk about it.  I would have got In earlier but the Tron network was so busy.  I logged off to play poker and the sh@t went up to 300mc in like 3 hours.  I let it go but finally sold all of it when it started dipping down. Got out at 245mil MC.  I sold all of it. I may get back in if it goes way down but it was a hell of a run


    im new to Tron network.  I posted about it a few days ago in one of the post on here.  

    Just wish I would have put more in. Still made a ton but man it was a great gift to open..

     

    Tron network seems like the cash cow for a little while.  I’m not going to post coins on there until they seem “safe”.  You never know how these will do when they run like this.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2024 - 7:45 PM ET #217

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Well after that friday ramp it makes sense with lower weekend volumes that things have slowed...Asia is waking up now and the markets should start moving more.

     

    Do you follow them all ?

     

    I follow the Nik in Japan only

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Well after that friday ramp it makes sense with lower weekend volumes that things have slowed...Asia is waking up now and the markets should start moving more.

     

    Do you follow them all ?

     

    I follow the Nik in Japan only

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2024 - 8:03 PM ET #218

    WSC

     

    Its crazy how these run like this.. I was literally playin poker last night.  I was looking through Twitter ..  only bad thing, I stayed watching it until early hours this morning before pulling plug.….

     

    Im interested how it’s going to do when Monday morning comes and “the world” gets to see it.  Either going to take off or crash.  I rarely follow these influencers but have lately on TRON.. they have a different set of rules than the Solana PumpFun..

    Watch sunpump on Tron over next week.  You will see some crazy movement. Yes it’s like the penny stock pump but I may just have to do this on a Friday or Saturday night when I have time an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    WSC

     

    Its crazy how these run like this.. I was literally playin poker last night.  I was looking through Twitter ..  only bad thing, I stayed watching it until early hours this morning before pulling plug.….

     

    Im interested how it’s going to do when Monday morning comes and “the world” gets to see it.  Either going to take off or crash.  I rarely follow these influencers but have lately on TRON.. they have a different set of rules than the Solana PumpFun..

    Watch sunpump on Tron over next week.  You will see some crazy movement. Yes it’s like the penny stock pump but I may just have to do this on a Friday or Saturday night when I have time an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2024 - 3:10 PM ET #219

    Crypto has a whole is not doing too bad today

     

    Some MEMES are down but that’s from selling pressure.  

    BTC and ETH and SOLANA are all down a bit but nothing significant ..

     

     

    Reply

    Crypto has a whole is not doing too bad today

     

    Some MEMES are down but that’s from selling pressure.  

    BTC and ETH and SOLANA are all down a bit but nothing significant ..

     

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2024 - 3:18 PM ET #220

    @superbeets

     Sorry didnt see your message until this morning. I follow BTC through the Coinbase system and I also follow mempool then coinmarketcap for the little guys.

    The volumes on BTC are about half what it was on friday so the moves are less extreme, usually on a M-F the trading volume on BTC is a B and on Friday it was like 1.2-1.3B where today it is so far 600M, so quite a step down.

     

    Reply

    @superbeets

     Sorry didnt see your message until this morning. I follow BTC through the Coinbase system and I also follow mempool then coinmarketcap for the little guys.

    The volumes on BTC are about half what it was on friday so the moves are less extreme, usually on a M-F the trading volume on BTC is a B and on Friday it was like 1.2-1.3B where today it is so far 600M, so quite a step down.

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2024 - 1:11 PM ET #221

    Buckle up. 

    could be a rough several days.  I will be buying the sh@t out of all of it now too.. I didn’t do a lot last time but I’m rolling this one.  The way this chart is looking , we could see some major selling pretty soon.  Hopefully BTC can hold the 57k when it starts to test it , if not , there will be tons of buying opportunities this go around.  

    Reply

    Buckle up. 

    could be a rough several days.  I will be buying the sh@t out of all of it now too.. I didn’t do a lot last time but I’m rolling this one.  The way this chart is looking , we could see some major selling pretty soon.  Hopefully BTC can hold the 57k when it starts to test it , if not , there will be tons of buying opportunities this go around.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2024 - 2:57 PM ET #222

    @superbeets

     That Tron Bull only has a range of 14 cents to 19 cents, that does not sound like what you are talking about above?

    Reply

    @superbeets

     That Tron Bull only has a range of 14 cents to 19 cents, that does not sound like what you are talking about above?

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2024 - 11:08 PM ET #223

    @wallstreetcappers

     What chart u looking at ?

    You may be looking when it “hits a listing” price ..

     

    You buy these in sun pump .. then if they run, they will get listed.  If you are looking at CMC , they sometimes will not post full lifetime until it’s updated. 

    What I’ve noticed on CMC and CG, they don’t put the sun pump and pump fun prices for sol and Tron coins ..You can literally buy these at 5-15k MC before they become real coins.  But the normal people like me don’t get that opportunity ..I will follow a few that are doing good and they hit a vex or dex , I will buy then before a listing ..


    go to Sun pump and you will see what I’m talking about   … there are people who buy almost every coin in there for “lottery tickets”..  place $50 across the board and you can hit a 100x -10000x  .. I don’t do that.. but I have started watching Tron now   I got lucky in bull because I happened to see a YouTube video when people started buying it at 2.5m MC   .. I was playing poker and got a YT alert and it was one of coins I saw that was gaining steam but the Tron network timed me out about 5 times before I could out a buy down  

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     What chart u looking at ?

    You may be looking when it “hits a listing” price ..

     

    You buy these in sun pump .. then if they run, they will get listed.  If you are looking at CMC , they sometimes will not post full lifetime until it’s updated. 

    What I’ve noticed on CMC and CG, they don’t put the sun pump and pump fun prices for sol and Tron coins ..You can literally buy these at 5-15k MC before they become real coins.  But the normal people like me don’t get that opportunity ..I will follow a few that are doing good and they hit a vex or dex , I will buy then before a listing ..


    go to Sun pump and you will see what I’m talking about   … there are people who buy almost every coin in there for “lottery tickets”..  place $50 across the board and you can hit a 100x -10000x  .. I don’t do that.. but I have started watching Tron now   I got lucky in bull because I happened to see a YouTube video when people started buying it at 2.5m MC   .. I was playing poker and got a YT alert and it was one of coins I saw that was gaining steam but the Tron network timed me out about 5 times before I could out a buy down  

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2024 - 9:07 PM ET #224

    Getting dicey here on this drop to 55,500

    Reply

    Getting dicey here on this drop to 55,500

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2024 - 10:30 PM ET #225

    @wallstreetcappers

     Been under the weather a bit peace_5

     

    It’s going to go lower IMO.  We broke that 57 mark.  I think the next test will be the 52-53 range. If it can’t hold that then back to high 40’s.  But just like last time , it will get ate up QUICK by the whales and send it back to retest again.  

    I bought some at 56 range ..  I will hold out for low 50s now.  I’ve been buying the hell out of Solana lately.  

    4th quarter can’t get hear quick enough.  It’s good for me because I’m a buyer but sucks for the end user side 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Been under the weather a bit peace_5

     

    It’s going to go lower IMO.  We broke that 57 mark.  I think the next test will be the 52-53 range. If it can’t hold that then back to high 40’s.  But just like last time , it will get ate up QUICK by the whales and send it back to retest again.  

    I bought some at 56 range ..  I will hold out for low 50s now.  I’ve been buying the hell out of Solana lately.  

    4th quarter can’t get hear quick enough.  It’s good for me because I’m a buyer but sucks for the end user side 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 91011 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.