• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 111213 ... 232425 Next Last»
    Chris1049eriepa
    wallstreetcappers
    superbeets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 111213 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 12:38 PM ET #251

    @superbeets

     And it’s not new, I saw it in 2013 when it was 25.00. Right after the whales of counter currency got all there sites shut down.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     And it’s not new, I saw it in 2013 when it was 25.00. Right after the whales of counter currency got all there sites shut down.

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 12:42 PM ET #252

    Again that’s what I challenge, the age old challenge of use case… all the alts are trash cause they have some bs. Btc only kept its prominence as an alt PAYMENT SOURCE for illegal activity. PAYMENT SOURCE for $. Anyone that thinks it’s revolutionary is immature and uneducated. So make ur trade but understand the true reasons please so ull stop holding shit coins

    Reply

    Again that’s what I challenge, the age old challenge of use case… all the alts are trash cause they have some bs. Btc only kept its prominence as an alt PAYMENT SOURCE for illegal activity. PAYMENT SOURCE for $. Anyone that thinks it’s revolutionary is immature and uneducated. So make ur trade but understand the true reasons please so ull stop holding shit coins

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 12:46 PM ET #253

    I’m sorry to fill ur feed but someone accused me of being uneducated. All those folks failed to self evaluate in motive and intention

     

    oncr again if money makes u feel like something than TAKE ADVANTAGE of the ill informed moon era in alts and set limits 

    Reply

    I’m sorry to fill ur feed but someone accused me of being uneducated. All those folks failed to self evaluate in motive and intention

     

    oncr again if money makes u feel like something than TAKE ADVANTAGE of the ill informed moon era in alts and set limits 

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 12:53 PM ET #254

    If any of I could explain how any of these “coins “ benefit socioeconomic terms I might buy. But outside of advantageous trading I can’t find a common practice that is trumped by any crypto use case

    Reply

    If any of I could explain how any of these “coins “ benefit socioeconomic terms I might buy. But outside of advantageous trading I can’t find a common practice that is trumped by any crypto use case

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 12:57 PM ET #255

    If you can recommend a shit coin, explain its use case, you are a sociopath cause ur meeting ur own wants despite “btc  purpose of socialist economy 

    Reply

    If you can recommend a shit coin, explain its use case, you are a sociopath cause ur meeting ur own wants despite “btc  purpose of socialist economy 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:08 PM ET #256

    @Chris1049eriepa

     

     I think Beets has said multiple times there is no use case for alt/meme coins, he fully admits that but he understands what they are and what they are not. He also has said multiple times he is not giving a recco based on anything but how he plays them and no guarantee of results.

    Its ok to take flyers on momentum vehicles, he has done very very well on his trades but he is not misleading anyone and he knows it is full risk and they could go to zero.

     

    Reply

    @Chris1049eriepa

     

     I think Beets has said multiple times there is no use case for alt/meme coins, he fully admits that but he understands what they are and what they are not. He also has said multiple times he is not giving a recco based on anything but how he plays them and no guarantee of results.

    Its ok to take flyers on momentum vehicles, he has done very very well on his trades but he is not misleading anyone and he knows it is full risk and they could go to zero.

     

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:10 PM ET #257

    The challenge I present to u all is name a “use case” and if u can live with that bs or are dumb enough to believe, catch a bottom and cash out at 300 percent. I wish all u gready bastards on a degen gambling site lucj

    Reply

    The challenge I present to u all is name a “use case” and if u can live with that bs or are dumb enough to believe, catch a bottom and cash out at 300 percent. I wish all u gready bastards on a degen gambling site lucj

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:13 PM ET #258

    @wallstreetcappers

     Is it not misleading to know they aren’t shit and going to 0

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Is it not misleading to know they aren’t shit and going to 0

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:16 PM ET #259

    @wallstreetcappers

     You should know that negligence isn’t an excuse 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     You should know that negligence isn’t an excuse 

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:22 PM ET #260

    @wallstreetcappers

     I beg to differ in any prop of btc he has made his case but has obviously supported certain coins which may have effected the interpretation of his representation of his investment 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I beg to differ in any prop of btc he has made his case but has obviously supported certain coins which may have effected the interpretation of his representation of his investment 

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:24 PM ET #261

    @wallstreetcappers

     My point exactly but he came across to me as a believer in crypto. No he needs to clarify he’s a trader

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     My point exactly but he came across to me as a believer in crypto. No he needs to clarify he’s a trader

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:29 PM ET #262

    I got myself involved in this bs u tell truth if u can

    Reply

    I got myself involved in this bs u tell truth if u can

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 1:36 PM ET #263

    All you need to do is read the thread, he is very transparent and clear about how he approaches this and what these alt/meme coins are and what they are not. He is one of the least members Ive ever known to mislead or shade information. I think he goes way overboard in being open about what he is doing, this is a gambling site so to see a risk trade discussion like this is exactly what you would expect. 

    Maybe you are commenting based on what is out in the coin community where they pump and mislead and outright lie to profit off others, Beets has never done that and is just a degen like the rest of us here and he has no agenda at all.

    Reply

    All you need to do is read the thread, he is very transparent and clear about how he approaches this and what these alt/meme coins are and what they are not. He is one of the least members Ive ever known to mislead or shade information. I think he goes way overboard in being open about what he is doing, this is a gambling site so to see a risk trade discussion like this is exactly what you would expect. 

    Maybe you are commenting based on what is out in the coin community where they pump and mislead and outright lie to profit off others, Beets has never done that and is just a degen like the rest of us here and he has no agenda at all.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 2:15 PM ET #264

    @Chris1049eriepa

     I’m glad you got all that of your system with like 10 + post..

    Show where I tried to steer anyone down a wrong path ?

    I have said meme coins are “sh@t” maybe not in that wording but have definitely said that ..

    BUT how do you know what they will and will not do ?  You don’t know 

     

    There is a very clear reason why I pick certain coins to talk about .. I could go on daily and talk about what I TRADE and what I do DAILY but I choose not to because I don’t want a “beginner” to get buried ..

    The majority of what I talk about has a well established community and a well established MC..I did earlier in the thread talk one night about some trading I was doing where a coin did a crazy X return and i profited very handsomely off that.. but I thought about it the next day and decided I would not do that again because the point of this thread was to introduce people to crypto..and if the majority of the audience was beginners then they wouldn’t know what I was doing..so you haven’t seen that again even though it’s very profitable..

    So to answer some of your questions :  I’m a investor and I trade pretty much every day..also YEs I talk about some coins on here but I try not to “advertise” them so it doesn’t seem like I’m schilling something ..I’ve made it crystal clear..we have rules to the site where we can’t advertise .. so try to give good investment opportunity w/o advertise and schilling them.. it’s tough because it not the same as advertising a touting service which WSC eluded to in we are a betting site.

    part 2 coming next post  

     

     

    Reply

    @Chris1049eriepa

     I’m glad you got all that of your system with like 10 + post..

    Show where I tried to steer anyone down a wrong path ?

    I have said meme coins are “sh@t” maybe not in that wording but have definitely said that ..

    BUT how do you know what they will and will not do ?  You don’t know 

     

    There is a very clear reason why I pick certain coins to talk about .. I could go on daily and talk about what I TRADE and what I do DAILY but I choose not to because I don’t want a “beginner” to get buried ..

    The majority of what I talk about has a well established community and a well established MC..I did earlier in the thread talk one night about some trading I was doing where a coin did a crazy X return and i profited very handsomely off that.. but I thought about it the next day and decided I would not do that again because the point of this thread was to introduce people to crypto..and if the majority of the audience was beginners then they wouldn’t know what I was doing..so you haven’t seen that again even though it’s very profitable..

    So to answer some of your questions :  I’m a investor and I trade pretty much every day..also YEs I talk about some coins on here but I try not to “advertise” them so it doesn’t seem like I’m schilling something ..I’ve made it crystal clear..we have rules to the site where we can’t advertise .. so try to give good investment opportunity w/o advertise and schilling them.. it’s tough because it not the same as advertising a touting service which WSC eluded to in we are a betting site.

    part 2 coming next post  

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 2:30 PM ET #265

    @Chris1049eriepa

     I’m trying to figure out your angle on all this .. different personalities are coming out ..

    Reason I talk about crypto here is it ties to sports betting as you can use them for payments ..

    How do you know anything is going to ZERO ? How do you know that ?  

    Directly point out where I was trying to take advantage of someone .. Ive made it very clear to “please don’t get scammed , please do your research , please don’t follow me DIRECTLY”

    So are you one of those guy who just has a checking and savings account ?  You don’t want to make any kind of money ?  Or do you live off the land or something cool like that ?

    Tell me what the difference in stock and crypto is ?  Tell me how much safer it is and how much less misleading it is..

    YES if you want to call me greedy or taking a profit then I’m a greedy person .. Why would you buy something and not want a return ? Everything in the world has a return 

    I enjoyed the one comment about challenge of buying at bottom and and get 300% return garbage .. Well hell yea I love that ..so if your 401k did a 300% return or your apple stock did that then you would just turn it down??  Give it to me then an_roll_laugh

     

    And BTW -  there are many “USE” options for meme coins.. they can be converted to cash and converted to my credit cards that I buy groceries with or buy a car with or whatever I decide I want to with it..


    I will let you keep on just keep it cool  I don’t erase stuff.. But please don’t ever call me a scammer unless you have proof ..I’m glad to debate but please keep it “civil” .. you are up and down .. trying to figure it out 

     

    Reply

    @Chris1049eriepa

     I’m trying to figure out your angle on all this .. different personalities are coming out ..

    Reason I talk about crypto here is it ties to sports betting as you can use them for payments ..

    How do you know anything is going to ZERO ? How do you know that ?  

    Directly point out where I was trying to take advantage of someone .. Ive made it very clear to “please don’t get scammed , please do your research , please don’t follow me DIRECTLY”

    So are you one of those guy who just has a checking and savings account ?  You don’t want to make any kind of money ?  Or do you live off the land or something cool like that ?

    Tell me what the difference in stock and crypto is ?  Tell me how much safer it is and how much less misleading it is..

    YES if you want to call me greedy or taking a profit then I’m a greedy person .. Why would you buy something and not want a return ? Everything in the world has a return 

    I enjoyed the one comment about challenge of buying at bottom and and get 300% return garbage .. Well hell yea I love that ..so if your 401k did a 300% return or your apple stock did that then you would just turn it down??  Give it to me then an_roll_laugh

     

    And BTW -  there are many “USE” options for meme coins.. they can be converted to cash and converted to my credit cards that I buy groceries with or buy a car with or whatever I decide I want to with it..


    I will let you keep on just keep it cool  I don’t erase stuff.. But please don’t ever call me a scammer unless you have proof ..I’m glad to debate but please keep it “civil” .. you are up and down .. trying to figure it out 

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 2:33 PM ET #266

    @wallstreetcappers

     peace_5

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2024 - 2:36 PM ET #267

    @Chris1049eriepa

     Also please give me time if you want to debate your point before going off the rocker to something else.. again I stated earlier no hard feelings but got disturbed a little when you referenced me to misleading .. FAR FAR from that .. if I wanted to do something sick like that then I would create a coin and pump it ..then rug everyone .. that’s not how I’m wired buddy .. FAR from it

     

    But please give me time to answer one post at a time my man an_dance

    Reply

    @Chris1049eriepa

     Also please give me time if you want to debate your point before going off the rocker to something else.. again I stated earlier no hard feelings but got disturbed a little when you referenced me to misleading .. FAR FAR from that .. if I wanted to do something sick like that then I would create a coin and pump it ..then rug everyone .. that’s not how I’m wired buddy .. FAR from it

     

    But please give me time to answer one post at a time my man an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 9:21 AM ET #268

    Back to business 

     

    BTC - 63.5 K 

    ETH - 2.6 K

    SOL - 146

     

    Pretty dry day on market..  But there has been “ok” gains across the board .. nothing big 

    Reply

    Back to business 

     

    BTC - 63.5 K 

    ETH - 2.6 K

    SOL - 146

     

    Pretty dry day on market..  But there has been “ok” gains across the board .. nothing big 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 9:52 AM ET #269

    On a side note :

    There was actually a coin that just dropped called :

    SHiTCOIN an_roll_laugh

    The name to look it up is : SHIT

    Thought it was funny with rambling of the guy above .. it’s at 10million MC.  Went up 34% today.. And NO “Chris” it’s not me bigsmile

    Look I’m going to say this , there is “some” truth to “some”’of the things he rambles about ..that’s reality .. that’s basically everything in life .. I know crypto is volatile .. but I would rather control my future than some hedge fund manager or “Charles and associates”..  nothing against them.. but they are human too..I know there is more to it but was just poking the bear ..

     

    Yes meme coins are “sh@t” but so are stocks and bonds and gold and silver and collectibles..etc.. at end of day , it’s what someone wants to pay for it .. everything and I mean everything in the world is negotiable .. I’ve been in sales for my whole life ..the grocery store is the only place I pay “shelf” price .. 

    Its true that most company stocks have “backing”.. but they are influenced by shady CEOs and big wall street whales.. 

    Crypto WILL be around forever .. IMO .. now the majority of the coins out in the market “may or may not”.. we don’t know ..BTC is no different than PEPE coin.. you don’t actually own a Bitcoin you put in your pocket or a PEPE coin..etc.. And there are some of the meme coins that actually have real world use to them..I’m not going to link the sites or promote them but just DO YOUR RESEARCH.. Hell I just paid for a VPN with Shiba coinan_roll_laugh.. 

    And BTW Chris -  I may end up buying a 10 game pass for a family who has a child that suffered from the same thing I did at one point in my life..  Dallas Mavericks games ..  I will use my DOGE coin unless the new management takes away option ..just have to see how he turns out but moral to story is there are “uses” for it ..that’s the first time I’ve said that in public space .. not looking for applause just showing you .. 

     

    Reply

    On a side note :

    There was actually a coin that just dropped called :

    SHiTCOIN an_roll_laugh

    The name to look it up is : SHIT

    Thought it was funny with rambling of the guy above .. it’s at 10million MC.  Went up 34% today.. And NO “Chris” it’s not me bigsmile

    Look I’m going to say this , there is “some” truth to “some”’of the things he rambles about ..that’s reality .. that’s basically everything in life .. I know crypto is volatile .. but I would rather control my future than some hedge fund manager or “Charles and associates”..  nothing against them.. but they are human too..I know there is more to it but was just poking the bear ..

     

    Yes meme coins are “sh@t” but so are stocks and bonds and gold and silver and collectibles..etc.. at end of day , it’s what someone wants to pay for it .. everything and I mean everything in the world is negotiable .. I’ve been in sales for my whole life ..the grocery store is the only place I pay “shelf” price .. 

    Its true that most company stocks have “backing”.. but they are influenced by shady CEOs and big wall street whales.. 

    Crypto WILL be around forever .. IMO .. now the majority of the coins out in the market “may or may not”.. we don’t know ..BTC is no different than PEPE coin.. you don’t actually own a Bitcoin you put in your pocket or a PEPE coin..etc.. And there are some of the meme coins that actually have real world use to them..I’m not going to link the sites or promote them but just DO YOUR RESEARCH.. Hell I just paid for a VPN with Shiba coinan_roll_laugh.. 

    And BTW Chris -  I may end up buying a 10 game pass for a family who has a child that suffered from the same thing I did at one point in my life..  Dallas Mavericks games ..  I will use my DOGE coin unless the new management takes away option ..just have to see how he turns out but moral to story is there are “uses” for it ..that’s the first time I’ve said that in public space .. not looking for applause just showing you .. 

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 3:28 PM ET #270

    Brett ( ETH ) -  .33an_light

     

    Thats a hell of a return if you hopped in when we started talking about it .. 

    300 -400 % return 

    Selling a little more today and will keep holding a bunch.  I love it !!!

     

    Best is yet to come ..  one thing that I do warn is this will eventually go down .. if you didn’t enter low then wait for a good entry point .. don’t get left holding a high entry 

     

     

    Reply

    Brett ( ETH ) -  .33an_light

     

    Thats a hell of a return if you hopped in when we started talking about it .. 

    300 -400 % return 

    Selling a little more today and will keep holding a bunch.  I love it !!!

     

    Best is yet to come ..  one thing that I do warn is this will eventually go down .. if you didn’t enter low then wait for a good entry point .. don’t get left holding a high entry 

     

     

     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 4:21 PM ET #271

    I hope for the best in your trades for you. I just want to say one thing on your use case argument to buy groceries. You confirm my point of trading crap coins which have no true usage outside of trade to then convert to something usable like cash. It’s an advantageous market that invites scams. 

    Reply

    I hope for the best in your trades for you. I just want to say one thing on your use case argument to buy groceries. You confirm my point of trading crap coins which have no true usage outside of trade to then convert to something usable like cash. It’s an advantageous market that invites scams. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 4:48 PM ET #272

    @Chris1049eriepa

     Yeah he for sure gets the gig he is involved in. I also agree that the thesis many die hard crypto nuts use about how awful fiat is and how crypto is superior, well it is not superior for many reasons.

    The way you have to dodge theft and as Beets mentioned "bury your code in a safe deposit box" lol shows how fragile and unsafe the entire enterprise is. Crypto cannot be comparable to fiat until the transaction of crypto is as easy and safe or MORE than fiat is. There have been so many wreckage stories of people getting screwed by exchanges that went under, projects that went under and were corrupt, the loss of files for a variety of reasons, crypto to me can never be mainstream and can never be more efficient and cheaper to transact than fiat. The way that there are a zillion exchanges and that you have to originate at FIAT then jump to here and there to transact, paying fees along the way and the spreads on some exchanges are murder, then hop back five hoops and to fiat to actually use the "gains" it really is a massive hassle and has massive flaws.

    Beets knows all this and if he and others can time trades then good for him/them but it is a win lose game, there are winners and there are for sure losers in crypto and the fact that futures and ETFs are in the space, well that just royally wrecked the purity and scarcity that those names once had.

    Reply

    @Chris1049eriepa

     Yeah he for sure gets the gig he is involved in. I also agree that the thesis many die hard crypto nuts use about how awful fiat is and how crypto is superior, well it is not superior for many reasons.

    The way you have to dodge theft and as Beets mentioned "bury your code in a safe deposit box" lol shows how fragile and unsafe the entire enterprise is. Crypto cannot be comparable to fiat until the transaction of crypto is as easy and safe or MORE than fiat is. There have been so many wreckage stories of people getting screwed by exchanges that went under, projects that went under and were corrupt, the loss of files for a variety of reasons, crypto to me can never be mainstream and can never be more efficient and cheaper to transact than fiat. The way that there are a zillion exchanges and that you have to originate at FIAT then jump to here and there to transact, paying fees along the way and the spreads on some exchanges are murder, then hop back five hoops and to fiat to actually use the "gains" it really is a massive hassle and has massive flaws.

    Beets knows all this and if he and others can time trades then good for him/them but it is a win lose game, there are winners and there are for sure losers in crypto and the fact that futures and ETFs are in the space, well that just royally wrecked the purity and scarcity that those names once had.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2024 - 5:47 PM ET #273

    @wallstreetcappers

     Very true ..Exchanges are dirty .. not ALL but some are .. your Cbase , CryptoDC and Robinhood are exceptions but not 100% trustworthy .. now RobinH has always done me right and I’ve never ever had a issue with them .. in trust them enough to have well into the 6 figures sitting there BUT there is stock involved in  that so it’s not as easy .. I manage about 10 accounts on there ..

     

    I get where this guy is coming from .. he just doesn’t know me .. I have zero to gain on all this .. if I was one of those “guys” I wouldn’t be telling people to HOLD uo on buying something I’m making money in .. it would theoretically benefit me more for people to buy higher… I genually want people to get involved in crypto and be happy/safe at same time .. so I give those experiences and “lessons” ( I’m no pro by any means )that I had to lose money in .. I lost thousands upon thousands learning the hard way .. I didn’t know how to send money the “right” way .. I didn’t know to wait for dips.. I didn’t know the vast majority of people you see on YouTube are full of sh@t and more importantly I don’t know you could do very well by just being patient and doing research ..I’ve said this a million times so will not bore anyone but if I can do it then anybody in the freaking world can.. 

     

    I do fully understand we are far away from world wide adoption BUT not as far as what some think .. I personally think within a year you will be able to go into let’s say Walmart and use BTCor ETH.. within couple years you will be able to purchase vehicles straight up swap .. I’m not sure it will be the actual coin but rather a stable feature other than Tether..I think Bitcoin cash was suppose to do that but it never stabilized.  You will be able to purchase real estate within 2-3 years.. there are many RWO out there that I dibble in

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Very true ..Exchanges are dirty .. not ALL but some are .. your Cbase , CryptoDC and Robinhood are exceptions but not 100% trustworthy .. now RobinH has always done me right and I’ve never ever had a issue with them .. in trust them enough to have well into the 6 figures sitting there BUT there is stock involved in  that so it’s not as easy .. I manage about 10 accounts on there ..

     

    I get where this guy is coming from .. he just doesn’t know me .. I have zero to gain on all this .. if I was one of those “guys” I wouldn’t be telling people to HOLD uo on buying something I’m making money in .. it would theoretically benefit me more for people to buy higher… I genually want people to get involved in crypto and be happy/safe at same time .. so I give those experiences and “lessons” ( I’m no pro by any means )that I had to lose money in .. I lost thousands upon thousands learning the hard way .. I didn’t know how to send money the “right” way .. I didn’t know to wait for dips.. I didn’t know the vast majority of people you see on YouTube are full of sh@t and more importantly I don’t know you could do very well by just being patient and doing research ..I’ve said this a million times so will not bore anyone but if I can do it then anybody in the freaking world can.. 

     

    I do fully understand we are far away from world wide adoption BUT not as far as what some think .. I personally think within a year you will be able to go into let’s say Walmart and use BTCor ETH.. within couple years you will be able to purchase vehicles straight up swap .. I’m not sure it will be the actual coin but rather a stable feature other than Tether..I think Bitcoin cash was suppose to do that but it never stabilized.  You will be able to purchase real estate within 2-3 years.. there are many RWO out there that I dibble in

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 7:24 AM ET #274

    Brett (ETH) -  .55 an_happydude..  I knew this would eventually get there but going a lot faster than I thought.   Just amazed a price correction hasn’t came early. I’m not mad though an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Brett (ETH) -  .55 an_happydude..  I knew this would eventually get there but going a lot faster than I thought.   Just amazed a price correction hasn’t came early. I’m not mad though an_roll_laugh

     
     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 12:34 PM ET #275

    Alright I guess I was naive and lazy to read the prior pages. Your last couple posts and previous are responsible. I’m about done (as the string would appreciate) my whole point that I struggle to get to. Is that free markets are already advantageous, the crypto scene takes it beyond verifiable (not always transparent companies) to penny stock,falsity. I guess my whole struggle, personally is to take others money when I know it’s stealing cause these trades are only transactions of fiat while others truly believe the hype

    Reply

    Alright I guess I was naive and lazy to read the prior pages. Your last couple posts and previous are responsible. I’m about done (as the string would appreciate) my whole point that I struggle to get to. Is that free markets are already advantageous, the crypto scene takes it beyond verifiable (not always transparent companies) to penny stock,falsity. I guess my whole struggle, personally is to take others money when I know it’s stealing cause these trades are only transactions of fiat while others truly believe the hype

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 111213 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,184
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,521
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.