• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    vanzack
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2024 - 12:45 PM ET #176

    Football is coming .. the best way to bet is with crypto .. you can stack money on top of money by just timing withdrawals from books..More to come

     

    it’s very easy to do..when I have some time later , I will write something .. playing poker now 

     

    If you have a good online book that pays out the same every time not big variance on days then you can make money when that withdrawal hits your exchange/wallet..it’s all about timing   

    there are many ways to fund : the most popular are BTC, ETH and Tether.. Tether is basically dollar for dollar stable.. little variance.. that’s if you want to just take out and put in your pocket real quick  

    Im not going to advertise books but find you good book ..mine is , I can make a withdrawal and have the money physically in my pocket in hour or two.. that’s driving to ATM time too..I rarely do that because I like to invest but just throwing that out there with how quick crypto is 

     

    what I suggest first  is have the exchange you want to use:  start buying the coin you want to use for funding   Remember you can make money here too by just buying when market is down and moving to stable after you  get a big percentage jump .. and just do that back and forth   I start funding my football/soccer and hockey accounts month or two out from season start .. soccer is different but you know what I mean   

    Again it’s very easy and I will help if you have any questions   I will not give any financial advice as no one in the world can 100% tell you what’s going to happen.. so don’t listen to anyone but you can get help with how to do this or that..Just make sure you never ask for help then get a random wanting your wallet ..Do NOT ever in any world give your wallet info.  You can give address as that’s not an issue but it’s the clicking in this link and connecting walllet that will get you  it happens everyday .. so always think EVERYONE is a con artist … even look at ME as one.. do not trust anyone ..

     

    Reply

    Football is coming .. the best way to bet is with crypto .. you can stack money on top of money by just timing withdrawals from books..More to come

     

    it’s very easy to do..when I have some time later , I will write something .. playing poker now 

     

    If you have a good online book that pays out the same every time not big variance on days then you can make money when that withdrawal hits your exchange/wallet..it’s all about timing   

    there are many ways to fund : the most popular are BTC, ETH and Tether.. Tether is basically dollar for dollar stable.. little variance.. that’s if you want to just take out and put in your pocket real quick  

    Im not going to advertise books but find you good book ..mine is , I can make a withdrawal and have the money physically in my pocket in hour or two.. that’s driving to ATM time too..I rarely do that because I like to invest but just throwing that out there with how quick crypto is 

     

    what I suggest first  is have the exchange you want to use:  start buying the coin you want to use for funding   Remember you can make money here too by just buying when market is down and moving to stable after you  get a big percentage jump .. and just do that back and forth   I start funding my football/soccer and hockey accounts month or two out from season start .. soccer is different but you know what I mean   

    Again it’s very easy and I will help if you have any questions   I will not give any financial advice as no one in the world can 100% tell you what’s going to happen.. so don’t listen to anyone but you can get help with how to do this or that..Just make sure you never ask for help then get a random wanting your wallet ..Do NOT ever in any world give your wallet info.  You can give address as that’s not an issue but it’s the clicking in this link and connecting walllet that will get you  it happens everyday .. so always think EVERYONE is a con artist … even look at ME as one.. do not trust anyone ..

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2024 - 7:24 PM ET #177

    That was a good sell on Turbo, this BTC drop turned that thing around and now its down quite a bit. I would have to wait quite a while to bottom fish on Turbo, the move this year is so much even now it is still very over extended and not really a value play. Ponke would probably be a "value" in the teens, but given how crappy BTC is trading I could see all these alts get knocked around this summer before an end of year move.

    Reply

    That was a good sell on Turbo, this BTC drop turned that thing around and now its down quite a bit. I would have to wait quite a while to bottom fish on Turbo, the move this year is so much even now it is still very over extended and not really a value play. Ponke would probably be a "value" in the teens, but given how crappy BTC is trading I could see all these alts get knocked around this summer before an end of year move.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2024 - 9:48 AM ET #178

    @wallstreetcappers

     Turbo and Ponke anything above 200mc is good.. if either of them dip below that , it’s temporary .. and that will be long gone pretty soon..  the MEME market is this years golden goose by far ..

    Turbo is a ETH coin so 250 is the threshold for that..I have buys set for 250.. I bought more @37 after sellcool

     

    IMO the market will be crazy this month.. I’m waiting for one more big dip .. historically we have had a couple  “major” dips before the takeoff .. we have only had one and that was last week .. I’m thinking we will see it again.. that’s when I will make some very large buys.  I’ve only been buying the “majors” as of late.. besides the sell and buy with like Turbo and few others ..but my stable coins are stacked and ready for when it happens ..if I was you , if you are going to get in , don’t wait until you see a price point you are “hoping” for .. get in on a major dip event .. and hopefully we will have another pretty soon.. it sucks to say that because it scares people off but that’s crypto.. buyers want dips bigsmile

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Turbo and Ponke anything above 200mc is good.. if either of them dip below that , it’s temporary .. and that will be long gone pretty soon..  the MEME market is this years golden goose by far ..

    Turbo is a ETH coin so 250 is the threshold for that..I have buys set for 250.. I bought more @37 after sellcool

     

    IMO the market will be crazy this month.. I’m waiting for one more big dip .. historically we have had a couple  “major” dips before the takeoff .. we have only had one and that was last week .. I’m thinking we will see it again.. that’s when I will make some very large buys.  I’ve only been buying the “majors” as of late.. besides the sell and buy with like Turbo and few others ..but my stable coins are stacked and ready for when it happens ..if I was you , if you are going to get in , don’t wait until you see a price point you are “hoping” for .. get in on a major dip event .. and hopefully we will have another pretty soon.. it sucks to say that because it scares people off but that’s crypto.. buyers want dips bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 8:55 AM ET #179

    Finally seeing some green today.  Will be glad when this month is over an_brick..  it’s all part of it.  Just hold and buy when u can.  

    BTC is holding firm though.  But it’s so shaky that at any time , it can fall. 

    Reply

    Finally seeing some green today.  Will be glad when this month is over an_brick..  it’s all part of it.  Just hold and buy when u can.  

    BTC is holding firm though.  But it’s so shaky that at any time , it can fall. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 10:55 AM ET #180

    Amazing how fueled the crypto market is on US interest rates, how a CPI print can swing these markets is very telling. The fact inflation hasnt been wrecked enough for the FED to cut rates is why crypto has been in a holding pattern for months.

    Reply

    Amazing how fueled the crypto market is on US interest rates, how a CPI print can swing these markets is very telling. The fact inflation hasnt been wrecked enough for the FED to cut rates is why crypto has been in a holding pattern for months.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 4:12 PM ET #181

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Amazing how fueled the crypto market is on US interest rates, how a CPI print can swing these markets is very telling. The fact inflation hasnt been wrecked enough for the FED to cut rates is why crypto has been in a holding pattern for months.

    CPI was lower than expected today (2.9) and crypto went down.

    Very strange.  I have never seen so many positive accelerants in a market like there is in crypto right now - and it is just going sideways.

    Confused.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Amazing how fueled the crypto market is on US interest rates, how a CPI print can swing these markets is very telling. The fact inflation hasnt been wrecked enough for the FED to cut rates is why crypto has been in a holding pattern for months.

    CPI was lower than expected today (2.9) and crypto went down.

    Very strange.  I have never seen so many positive accelerants in a market like there is in crypto right now - and it is just going sideways.

    Confused.

    peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 5:33 PM ET #182

    @vanzack

     The reason is that it didnt cool enough to nudge the FED and the crypto market has been chomping at the bit for the FED to change their position and optimally for them to cut rates.

    That CPI print is a slowing and to the FED that is not reason to take action, and they dont want to take action even with that Japan stuff last week. 

    I actually think the reason why BTC has been in this range has more to do with the futures and ETFs available which give traders and hedgies the ability to easily manipulate the market without even having to directly buy or sell BTC. Its funny how so many BTC fans thought there was no downside to these financial instruments, to me that wrecked the whole thing..it took a pure independent instrument and turned it into a leveraged manipulated mess. If the FED cuts that might help but it will need more than one cut and it would need to be a change of agenda.

    Reply

    @vanzack

     The reason is that it didnt cool enough to nudge the FED and the crypto market has been chomping at the bit for the FED to change their position and optimally for them to cut rates.

    That CPI print is a slowing and to the FED that is not reason to take action, and they dont want to take action even with that Japan stuff last week. 

    I actually think the reason why BTC has been in this range has more to do with the futures and ETFs available which give traders and hedgies the ability to easily manipulate the market without even having to directly buy or sell BTC. Its funny how so many BTC fans thought there was no downside to these financial instruments, to me that wrecked the whole thing..it took a pure independent instrument and turned it into a leveraged manipulated mess. If the FED cuts that might help but it will need more than one cut and it would need to be a change of agenda.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2024 - 11:47 AM ET #183

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @vanzack  The reason is that it didnt cool enough to nudge the FED and the crypto market has been chomping at the bit for the FED to change their position and optimally for them to cut rates. That CPI print is a slowing and to the FED that is not reason to take action, and they dont want to take action even with that Japan stuff last week.  I actually think the reason why BTC has been in this range has more to do with the futures and ETFs available which give traders and hedgies the ability to easily manipulate the market without even having to directly buy or sell BTC. Its funny how so many BTC fans thought there was no downside to these financial instruments, to me that wrecked the whole thing..it took a pure independent instrument and turned it into a leveraged manipulated mess. If the FED cuts that might help but it will need more than one cut and it would need to be a change of agenda.

    goodpost

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @vanzack  The reason is that it didnt cool enough to nudge the FED and the crypto market has been chomping at the bit for the FED to change their position and optimally for them to cut rates. That CPI print is a slowing and to the FED that is not reason to take action, and they dont want to take action even with that Japan stuff last week.  I actually think the reason why BTC has been in this range has more to do with the futures and ETFs available which give traders and hedgies the ability to easily manipulate the market without even having to directly buy or sell BTC. Its funny how so many BTC fans thought there was no downside to these financial instruments, to me that wrecked the whole thing..it took a pure independent instrument and turned it into a leveraged manipulated mess. If the FED cuts that might help but it will need more than one cut and it would need to be a change of agenda.

    goodpost

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2024 - 1:41 PM ET #184

    When I see VAN I get PTSDan_roll_laugh

     

    I should of listened to his azz back in the day… damn I should of listened 

     

    I’m in now but I would be a lot better off.  MEMES have helped catch back up.

     

    I agree with some of the stuff .. I’m not a fan of ETF and have stated many times that it will be the “wild card” to the upcoming uptick if we go by historical data ..

     

    2 factors : ETF and saturation of crap coins  that take liquidity..but there are ways daily to make money in crypto .. I do not buy/sell BTC/ETH/SOL daily as I don’t have the financials to buy enough to make a profit BUT there enough coins that can turn 10-50% daily if you know what you’re doing.. not everyday but it’s there 

     

    I FIRMLY believe in crypto and continue to accumulate ..

     

     

    Reply

    When I see VAN I get PTSDan_roll_laugh

     

    I should of listened to his azz back in the day… damn I should of listened 

     

    I’m in now but I would be a lot better off.  MEMES have helped catch back up.

     

    I agree with some of the stuff .. I’m not a fan of ETF and have stated many times that it will be the “wild card” to the upcoming uptick if we go by historical data ..

     

    2 factors : ETF and saturation of crap coins  that take liquidity..but there are ways daily to make money in crypto .. I do not buy/sell BTC/ETH/SOL daily as I don’t have the financials to buy enough to make a profit BUT there enough coins that can turn 10-50% daily if you know what you’re doing.. not everyday but it’s there 

     

    I FIRMLY believe in crypto and continue to accumulate ..

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 10:19 AM ET #185

    Seems this month will keep being up/down.. be careful !!!  

    If you are buying , set at your price and wait for it … don’t give in and buy at much higher price ..there are PLENTY of opportunities.. in my case, I have “buys” set at different price points for DCA value .. 

     

    If you are trading , do NOT be greedy… take the 10-15% gains and don’t wait because nothing is guaranteed ..there are plenty of projects that are dipping but “good” projects have hours where u can trade

     

    As stated before , this month will be scary and possibly next.  Stay firm and remember you only lose if you sell !! Stay away from crap projects.  It’s not a time to take risk IMO. 

    Reply

    Seems this month will keep being up/down.. be careful !!!  

    If you are buying , set at your price and wait for it … don’t give in and buy at much higher price ..there are PLENTY of opportunities.. in my case, I have “buys” set at different price points for DCA value .. 

     

    If you are trading , do NOT be greedy… take the 10-15% gains and don’t wait because nothing is guaranteed ..there are plenty of projects that are dipping but “good” projects have hours where u can trade

     

    As stated before , this month will be scary and possibly next.  Stay firm and remember you only lose if you sell !! Stay away from crap projects.  It’s not a time to take risk IMO. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 10:37 AM ET #186

    WSC

     

    I broke down and bought more PONKE today an_happydude   I couldn’t take it anymore.  I told myself if it .28 I was in..  first meme I’ve bought for hold in a couple few weeks.  I’ve been trading various coins but I hold Ponke for long haul..

    Reply

    WSC

     

    I broke down and bought more PONKE today an_happydude   I couldn’t take it anymore.  I told myself if it .28 I was in..  first meme I’ve bought for hold in a couple few weeks.  I’ve been trading various coins but I hold Ponke for long haul..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 10:42 AM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    WSC   I broke down and bought more PONKE today    I couldn’t take it anymore.  I told myself if it .28 I was in..  first meme I’ve bought for hold in a couple few weeks.  I’ve been trading various coins but I hold Ponke for long haul..

     

    Set another if we hit .23 too…. Cross my fingers we dopeace_5..  may go bigger on this one if it does , only bought 3k P on last buy so was conservative but will go higher if we dip more. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    WSC   I broke down and bought more PONKE today    I couldn’t take it anymore.  I told myself if it .28 I was in..  first meme I’ve bought for hold in a couple few weeks.  I’ve been trading various coins but I hold Ponke for long haul..

     

    Set another if we hit .23 too…. Cross my fingers we dopeace_5..  may go bigger on this one if it does , only bought 3k P on last buy so was conservative but will go higher if we dip more. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 12:00 PM ET #188

    @superbeets

     Its been a slow week or two on the names you listed, I check them to see if anything has changed but for me if you look at the Ponke chart I want the teens. It was under 10 cents just in March so low to mid teens seems right. The move you are wanting is based on the FED changing their tune, you get that and you will be doing great, if they keep waiting for true signs of deflation creeping in then these can go lower while that unfolds.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     Its been a slow week or two on the names you listed, I check them to see if anything has changed but for me if you look at the Ponke chart I want the teens. It was under 10 cents just in March so low to mid teens seems right. The move you are wanting is based on the FED changing their tune, you get that and you will be doing great, if they keep waiting for true signs of deflation creeping in then these can go lower while that unfolds.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 2:02 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    When I see VAN I get PTSD   I should of listened to his azz back in the day… damn I should of listened    I’m in now but I would be a lot better off.  MEMES have helped catch back up.   I agree with some of the stuff .. I’m not a fan of ETF and have stated many times that it will be the “wild card” to the upcoming uptick if we go by historical data ..   2 factors : ETF and saturation of crap coins  that take liquidity..but there are ways daily to make money in crypto .. I do not buy/sell BTC/ETH/SOL daily as I don’t have the financials to buy enough to make a profit BUT there enough coins that can turn 10-50% daily if you know what you’re doing.. not everyday but it’s there    I FIRMLY believe in crypto and continue to accumulate ..

    I am a long term hodler.

    I buy dips, but have some going all the way back to the old old old days.

    At the end of every day, I set up buys at 3k less than the current trading price.  So any 3k drop in a 24 hour period, I pick up a buy.  Has worked out great for a semi-automated way of dollar cost averaging.  I got really lucky in the old days.  If not for sports gambling, I would have never heard of BTC as early as I did - I was almost forced in to it (thank goodness) by the gambling landscape.  Right place, right time - how most of life is.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    When I see VAN I get PTSD   I should of listened to his azz back in the day… damn I should of listened    I’m in now but I would be a lot better off.  MEMES have helped catch back up.   I agree with some of the stuff .. I’m not a fan of ETF and have stated many times that it will be the “wild card” to the upcoming uptick if we go by historical data ..   2 factors : ETF and saturation of crap coins  that take liquidity..but there are ways daily to make money in crypto .. I do not buy/sell BTC/ETH/SOL daily as I don’t have the financials to buy enough to make a profit BUT there enough coins that can turn 10-50% daily if you know what you’re doing.. not everyday but it’s there    I FIRMLY believe in crypto and continue to accumulate ..

    I am a long term hodler.

    I buy dips, but have some going all the way back to the old old old days.

    At the end of every day, I set up buys at 3k less than the current trading price.  So any 3k drop in a 24 hour period, I pick up a buy.  Has worked out great for a semi-automated way of dollar cost averaging.  I got really lucky in the old days.  If not for sports gambling, I would have never heard of BTC as early as I did - I was almost forced in to it (thank goodness) by the gambling landscape.  Right place, right time - how most of life is.

    peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 3:55 PM ET #190

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah true but we don’t “need” the cut to go higher ..it would spring us much much faster but crypto will rise regardless.  Don’t get me wrong , I want the good news for the retail and regular joe ..

     

    As for Ponke in teens again, we will not that unless BTC rejects the 57-57.5 mark.. then it will make its way to the 54 range and BTC dom will still be high with buyers making the alts even cheaper ..  right now BTC is “trying to establish 60, IMO if it can stay there then we should see the slow climb with BTC dom going down and alts going higher .. if BTC is in the mid to high 60s and we get the cut then its lift off ..  if they don’t we will fight until mid 4th quarter then lift off .. 

     

    Obviously the elections will play a key part.. again a quicker high w/Trump and slower high w/Kamala..either way it will go

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah true but we don’t “need” the cut to go higher ..it would spring us much much faster but crypto will rise regardless.  Don’t get me wrong , I want the good news for the retail and regular joe ..

     

    As for Ponke in teens again, we will not that unless BTC rejects the 57-57.5 mark.. then it will make its way to the 54 range and BTC dom will still be high with buyers making the alts even cheaper ..  right now BTC is “trying to establish 60, IMO if it can stay there then we should see the slow climb with BTC dom going down and alts going higher .. if BTC is in the mid to high 60s and we get the cut then its lift off ..  if they don’t we will fight until mid 4th quarter then lift off .. 

     

    Obviously the elections will play a key part.. again a quicker high w/Trump and slower high w/Kamala..either way it will go

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 3:58 PM ET #191

    @vanzack

     What exchange do you use ? Bin?

    Reply

    @vanzack

     What exchange do you use ? Bin?

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 7:00 PM ET #192

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @vanzack  What exchange do you use ? Bin?

    I would rather not say here...

    But I do use a few.

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @vanzack  What exchange do you use ? Bin?

    I would rather not say here...

    But I do use a few.

    an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 7:44 PM ET #193

    @vanzack

     Understandable …not trying to be nosey just wanting to ask a question about it.  No worries.  Totally understand ..

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Understandable …not trying to be nosey just wanting to ask a question about it.  No worries.  Totally understand ..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2024 - 9:30 PM ET #194

    WSC

     

    Going the wrong way for me..  I’ve made a quick tiny profit but I want it  to go other way .. I’m not selling though.  My goal is to have 100k ponke. Depending on price , I should have it on next dip or maybe 2nd..I’ve got a good DCA value .. if I can get this buy below a quarter then my value will be in upper teens low 20.. I screwed my value when I was buying 40-50s but only have 10k or less around it ..

     

    BTC dom is still in mid 50s.. BUT trend for lines is showing down side so the teen ponke buy will be tough.. I’m hoping for it also..but seems BTC is eating this 60k up.  Next step is 63ish..its early in week .. may have some hope of we get a sell off for the dip 

    Reply

    WSC

     

    Going the wrong way for me..  I’ve made a quick tiny profit but I want it  to go other way .. I’m not selling though.  My goal is to have 100k ponke. Depending on price , I should have it on next dip or maybe 2nd..I’ve got a good DCA value .. if I can get this buy below a quarter then my value will be in upper teens low 20.. I screwed my value when I was buying 40-50s but only have 10k or less around it ..

     

    BTC dom is still in mid 50s.. BUT trend for lines is showing down side so the teen ponke buy will be tough.. I’m hoping for it also..but seems BTC is eating this 60k up.  Next step is 63ish..its early in week .. may have some hope of we get a sell off for the dip 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2024 - 9:31 PM ET #195

    WSC

     

    BRETT (eth) -  I’ve talked about this coin a few times but this is an example of something I buy and trade. Check out the chart on this .. been awesome this week.  I also hold some that I’m not selling.  This is not the famous Brett on base worth a billion. This is the Eth version.  Only reason I don’t talk about it more is the MC.  Very risky.  Im  playing with house money so I can afford to hold quite a bit. But I’ve made about 10-15 quality trades in the past 10 days or so. The MC is around 5 mil.  I do think it will have a great future and 20-50x from here. But with MC so low and liquid , I don’t want to send wrong impression.  But definitely something you can make 30-50% on every couple days.  


    Its the original Brett on eth   There are a few copycats so make sure u see right one   I love it an_dance

    check it out. 

    Here is contract number :

    0x240d6faf8c3b1a7394e371792a3bf9d28dd65515

    Reply

    WSC

     

    BRETT (eth) -  I’ve talked about this coin a few times but this is an example of something I buy and trade. Check out the chart on this .. been awesome this week.  I also hold some that I’m not selling.  This is not the famous Brett on base worth a billion. This is the Eth version.  Only reason I don’t talk about it more is the MC.  Very risky.  Im  playing with house money so I can afford to hold quite a bit. But I’ve made about 10-15 quality trades in the past 10 days or so. The MC is around 5 mil.  I do think it will have a great future and 20-50x from here. But with MC so low and liquid , I don’t want to send wrong impression.  But definitely something you can make 30-50% on every couple days.  


    Its the original Brett on eth   There are a few copycats so make sure u see right one   I love it an_dance

    check it out. 

    Here is contract number :

    0x240d6faf8c3b1a7394e371792a3bf9d28dd65515

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2024 - 9:56 PM ET #196

    Also take a look at the TRON network.  Google it.  Been exploding.. I have tron coins that I’ve had for a while but they finally got into the meme game..  crazy action over there. Tons of coins doing 1-10x DAILY.  I dont do a lot with it but I’ve dibbled a little bit.  

    Google Tron meme coins 

     

    It’s not for the beginner for sure.  Be careful !!!

    Reply

    Also take a look at the TRON network.  Google it.  Been exploding.. I have tron coins that I’ve had for a while but they finally got into the meme game..  crazy action over there. Tons of coins doing 1-10x DAILY.  I dont do a lot with it but I’ve dibbled a little bit.  

    Google Tron meme coins 

     

    It’s not for the beginner for sure.  Be careful !!!

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2024 - 10:04 PM ET #197

    What is the gas/fees on that BRETT one since as you said the ETH highway is expensive? 

    If this one is right the .085 one that chart looks like super thin trading, its choppy and square on a 7 day chart but I see it went to 3 cents and now is over 8 in one month, thats a 150% return if you timed it right.

    Reply

    What is the gas/fees on that BRETT one since as you said the ETH highway is expensive? 

    If this one is right the .085 one that chart looks like super thin trading, its choppy and square on a 7 day chart but I see it went to 3 cents and now is over 8 in one month, thats a 150% return if you timed it right.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2024 - 10:37 PM ET #198

    @wallstreetcappers

     You are on it !!!  That’s the one   .. I’ve been trading all week.. average around 45%..I don’t get greedy so I didn’t time a 100-150%..  

     

    As for gas fees , it is true that gas fees can be very high.  But that’s not case all the time.  It’s about timing.  There are several sites I use to help be see what an average will be .. Blocknative.. etc .. most of time I pay less than 10 or so sometimes a lot less.  Knowing the different contracts helps too..but that’s the bummer.  I don’t mind when I’m making money though.  Yes it adds up but I’m not greedy.  But I do try to time them.   

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     You are on it !!!  That’s the one   .. I’ve been trading all week.. average around 45%..I don’t get greedy so I didn’t time a 100-150%..  

     

    As for gas fees , it is true that gas fees can be very high.  But that’s not case all the time.  It’s about timing.  There are several sites I use to help be see what an average will be .. Blocknative.. etc .. most of time I pay less than 10 or so sometimes a lot less.  Knowing the different contracts helps too..but that’s the bummer.  I don’t mind when I’m making money though.  Yes it adds up but I’m not greedy.  But I do try to time them.   

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2024 - 10:42 PM ET #199

    We will see a overnight correction IMO..  I may set a buy around .78 if I keep seeing increase .. it’s at .87 now

     

    I have two still going .. fixing to sell the bigger of two and the smaller of the one go for another hour or so.  

    Reply

    We will see a overnight correction IMO..  I may set a buy around .78 if I keep seeing increase .. it’s at .87 now

     

    I have two still going .. fixing to sell the bigger of two and the smaller of the one go for another hour or so.  

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2024 - 9:19 AM ET #200

    WSC 

     

    went down a bit but didn’t get anywhere close to what I want to buy.  I’m out completely now except for what I’m holding for future.  It may break down a bit more looking at Dex, but suprised it’s holding the line so good.  That’s great for future holdings but sucks for trading daily an_roll_laugh.. if it runs up to 9s and then breaks back to low 8 , I will get back in or if it gets back to 7s

     

    If this coin can do anything of what its brother does on base , I’m retiring an_happydude… it’s starting out good , holding all levels and performing in down times , building that strong floor .. we will see what future holds 

    Reply

    WSC 

     

    went down a bit but didn’t get anywhere close to what I want to buy.  I’m out completely now except for what I’m holding for future.  It may break down a bit more looking at Dex, but suprised it’s holding the line so good.  That’s great for future holdings but sucks for trading daily an_roll_laugh.. if it runs up to 9s and then breaks back to low 8 , I will get back in or if it gets back to 7s

     

    If this coin can do anything of what its brother does on base , I’m retiring an_happydude… it’s starting out good , holding all levels and performing in down times , building that strong floor .. we will see what future holds 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 8910 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.