• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    ZiggyDawg
    wallstreetcappers
    vanzack
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:15 AM ET #351

    PEPE just hit 1932

     

    This is FAST !!!  It’s getting it .. this is going through every resistance line an_happydude

    Reply

    PEPE just hit 1932

     

    This is FAST !!!  It’s getting it .. this is going through every resistance line an_happydude

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:22 AM ET #352

    Taking profit now peace_5   It will keep going but I play things safe and recommend that for everyone  ..but still have a bunch in

     

    Crypto is a wild ride

     

    If you can get into it and watch these charts and understand how money flows down, you can be very successful in it.. 

     

    Example:  Not saying any of these are me but just examples 

     

    Pepe today within 2 hours :

    1k investment net 500

    10k investment net 5000

    50k investment net 25000

     

     

    Reply

    Taking profit now peace_5   It will keep going but I play things safe and recommend that for everyone  ..but still have a bunch in

     

    Crypto is a wild ride

     

    If you can get into it and watch these charts and understand how money flows down, you can be very successful in it.. 

     

    Example:  Not saying any of these are me but just examples 

     

    Pepe today within 2 hours :

    1k investment net 500

    10k investment net 5000

    50k investment net 25000

     

     

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:36 AM ET #353

    Holy crap PEPE is up 50% and it's only 9am. surprised

    BTW Robinhood just started letting investors trade PEPE.

    Reply

    Holy crap PEPE is up 50% and it's only 9am. surprised

    BTW Robinhood just started letting investors trade PEPE.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:49 AM ET #354

    @ZiggyDawg

     Yeah that’s what I just saw

     

    It makes since now.  I had the chart pulled up this morning and I saw the number of investors jumping like hell .. price was staying calm.  Man that’s like a tornado waiting to happen.  Didn’t think it would be this fast but it took off !!!

     

    Glad they are accepting it now .. now I can offload a bunch more and invest with my kids..  love Robinhood man !!!

     

    Thanks for heads up .. Appreciate it

     

    I just looked and it looks like Solana too ..  really happy now 

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     Yeah that’s what I just saw

     

    It makes since now.  I had the chart pulled up this morning and I saw the number of investors jumping like hell .. price was staying calm.  Man that’s like a tornado waiting to happen.  Didn’t think it would be this fast but it took off !!!

     

    Glad they are accepting it now .. now I can offload a bunch more and invest with my kids..  love Robinhood man !!!

     

    Thanks for heads up .. Appreciate it

     

    I just looked and it looks like Solana too ..  really happy now 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:50 AM ET #355

    Too many decimal places on that PEPE for me..lol

    Nice move over 50% in just one day, like Ziggy said it has to be due to the kids in the Hood being able to trade it directly.

    Reply

    Too many decimal places on that PEPE for me..lol

    Nice move over 50% in just one day, like Ziggy said it has to be due to the kids in the Hood being able to trade it directly.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:52 AM ET #356

    MSTR up 6.75% 
    BTC up 2.12%

    Its crazy how it outperforms spot BTC

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    MSTR up 6.75% 
    BTC up 2.12%

    Its crazy how it outperforms spot BTC

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 9:53 AM ET #357

    I dont understand MSTR, but I am on the train!

    (for now at least - I will be watching this system closely)

    an_horse

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I dont understand MSTR, but I am on the train!

    (for now at least - I will be watching this system closely)

    an_horse

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:02 AM ET #358

    @wallstreetcappers

     I’m one of those kids an_roll_laugh

     

     I know Robinhood gets a bad name but they have always done me right .. especially I’m just a hillbilly from Texasbigsmile

     

    It’s so user friendly. Makes my life easy.  I have like 10 accounts on there with my mother , brother, sisters , kids and niece /nefhew ..

    they will be happy today .. I can send Pepe to them now win

     

    As for the decimals , yeah it’s a bunch … I have billions and billions of them.  But I think it’s also appealing to the eye when consumers buy it too.  I mean PEPE is a damn frog man .. that’s it an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I’m one of those kids an_roll_laugh

     

     I know Robinhood gets a bad name but they have always done me right .. especially I’m just a hillbilly from Texasbigsmile

     

    It’s so user friendly. Makes my life easy.  I have like 10 accounts on there with my mother , brother, sisters , kids and niece /nefhew ..

    they will be happy today .. I can send Pepe to them now win

     

    As for the decimals , yeah it’s a bunch … I have billions and billions of them.  But I think it’s also appealing to the eye when consumers buy it too.  I mean PEPE is a damn frog man .. that’s it an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:03 AM ET #359

    @vanzack

     MSTR. Going to have to look it up ..is that the ticker?

    Reply

    @vanzack

     MSTR. Going to have to look it up ..is that the ticker?

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:04 AM ET #360

    @vanzack

     MSTR. Going to have to look it up ..is that the ticker?

    Reply

    @vanzack

     MSTR. Going to have to look it up ..is that the ticker?

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:13 AM ET #361

    @vanzack

     Its easier to buy a leveraged BTC stock than to navigate Coinbase and buy BTC..lol plus its momentum and volume. MSTR is up over 50% in the last ten trading days and that attracts trading attention.

    Reply

    @vanzack

     Its easier to buy a leveraged BTC stock than to navigate Coinbase and buy BTC..lol plus its momentum and volume. MSTR is up over 50% in the last ten trading days and that attracts trading attention.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:18 AM ET #362

    Ok duhhh

     

    That shows you how much I know about micro strategy..  

     

     

    Reply

    Ok duhhh

     

    That shows you how much I know about micro strategy..  

     

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 10:40 AM ET #363

    Crazy.

    Now BTC up 2.05%
    MSTR up 1%

    confused

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Crazy.

    Now BTC up 2.05%
    MSTR up 1%

    confused

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 11:16 AM ET #364

    92K  BITCOIN

     

    an_praise

    Reply

    92K  BITCOIN

     

    an_praise

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 11:25 AM ET #365

    This BTC move shows how financial instruments can dramatically move the underlying asset. There is no way BTC would move this hard with this volume if it were not associated with ETFs and futures, so while it was held down much of the year it is crushing higher in reverse for the same reasons.

    Reply

    This BTC move shows how financial instruments can dramatically move the underlying asset. There is no way BTC would move this hard with this volume if it were not associated with ETFs and futures, so while it was held down much of the year it is crushing higher in reverse for the same reasons.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 1:40 PM ET #366

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yep..  I thought it would hurt it , still skeptical when the withdraws come.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yep..  I thought it would hurt it , still skeptical when the withdraws come.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 1:41 PM ET #367

    PEPE - 70%

    an_happydude

    Reply

    PEPE - 70%

    an_happydude

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 1:52 PM ET #368

    Those Robinhood crazies!

    surprised

    Reply

    Those Robinhood crazies!

    surprised

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 2:13 PM ET #369

    @wallstreetcappers

     I would buy them dinner right now an_cheers   Hell if they keep on who knows they may could get lucky with a superbeets guy from Texas paint_help

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I would buy them dinner right now an_cheers   Hell if they keep on who knows they may could get lucky with a superbeets guy from Texas paint_help

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 2:20 PM ET #370

     

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Ponkeis shaping up … as bad as this sounds , I want it to lose more money for short term.  I have a buy if it touches 39..At 44 right now, down from 49… but I’m DCA a lot lower   

     

     


    Chart needs to flatten after dip.  Number of users is rising.   This is the one I’m banking on more than most.  Not a life or death or anything BUT I really believe in this and it’s been building for these moments IMO.  The MC will support the bigger gains multiplying money. 

    Reply

     

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Ponkeis shaping up … as bad as this sounds , I want it to lose more money for short term.  I have a buy if it touches 39..At 44 right now, down from 49… but I’m DCA a lot lower   

     

     


    Chart needs to flatten after dip.  Number of users is rising.   This is the one I’m banking on more than most.  Not a life or death or anything BUT I really believe in this and it’s been building for these moments IMO.  The MC will support the bigger gains multiplying money. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 2:23 PM ET #371

    I still chart some of those you have told me about like Ponke and Brett and Tron

    These 2-3k moves in minutes on BTC is crazyyyy

    Reply

    I still chart some of those you have told me about like Ponke and Brett and Tron

    These 2-3k moves in minutes on BTC is crazyyyy

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 6:10 PM ET #372

    @ superbeets

     

    I love Robinhood too. I think it’s funny how it still has a bad reputation with so many people. That fiasco happened a while ago already and I still find that whole thing ( stopping buy orders on one side but let the other side sell) downright hilarious. Imagine treating your customers that way ! lol

     

    I’ve only been using Robinhood for a year and a half and I’ve never had a problem and don’t expect to see any in the future. It’s nice and user friendly and I can easily log in and see my portfolio’s worth in real time. I’ll stick to it.

     

    I’m glad they started to allow trading in other cryptocurrencies like PEPE and Solana. I had to open accounts in Kraken and Coinbase because they didn’t deal Solana.

    Reply

    @ superbeets

     

    I love Robinhood too. I think it’s funny how it still has a bad reputation with so many people. That fiasco happened a while ago already and I still find that whole thing ( stopping buy orders on one side but let the other side sell) downright hilarious. Imagine treating your customers that way ! lol

     

    I’ve only been using Robinhood for a year and a half and I’ve never had a problem and don’t expect to see any in the future. It’s nice and user friendly and I can easily log in and see my portfolio’s worth in real time. I’ll stick to it.

     

    I’m glad they started to allow trading in other cryptocurrencies like PEPE and Solana. I had to open accounts in Kraken and Coinbase because they didn’t deal Solana.

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 6:14 PM ET #373

    @ superbeets  

    I love Robinhood too. I think it’s funny how it still has a bad reputation with so many people. That fiasco happened a while ago already and I still find that whole thing ( stopping buy orders on one side but let the other side sell) downright hilarious. Imagine treating your customers that way ! lol   an_roll_laugh

    I’ve only been using Robinhood for a year and a half and I’ve never had a problem and don’t expect to see any in the future. It’s nice and user friendly and I can easily log in and see my portfolio’s worth in real time. I’ll stick to it.   thumbs_up

    I’m glad they started to allow trading in other cryptocurrencies like PEPE and Solana. I had to open accounts in Kraken and Coinbase because they didn’t deal Solana.

    Reply

    @ superbeets  

    I love Robinhood too. I think it’s funny how it still has a bad reputation with so many people. That fiasco happened a while ago already and I still find that whole thing ( stopping buy orders on one side but let the other side sell) downright hilarious. Imagine treating your customers that way ! lol   an_roll_laugh

    I’ve only been using Robinhood for a year and a half and I’ve never had a problem and don’t expect to see any in the future. It’s nice and user friendly and I can easily log in and see my portfolio’s worth in real time. I’ll stick to it.   thumbs_up

    I’m glad they started to allow trading in other cryptocurrencies like PEPE and Solana. I had to open accounts in Kraken and Coinbase because they didn’t deal Solana.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 7:45 PM ET #374

    @ZiggyDawg

     

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Y’all want to see some wild sh@t … look at the ticker Pnut… supposedly “from rumors” it was the fastest growing crypto ever .. look how fast it went from hundreds of thousands to 1.8 BILLION.  It still has the pump fun label.  This is what you call a lottery dream ticket

     

    I went ahead and bought a few hundred just in case this goes crazy… I don’t recommend it as it’s so new .. I can’t find any info on it to deep dive to see if it’s worth a big investment or not. 

    it’s mind blowing .. literally people waking up with just a few hundred to thousand dollar investment and they are millionaires in hours to days ( depending on when u got in )

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Y’all want to see some wild sh@t … look at the ticker Pnut… supposedly “from rumors” it was the fastest growing crypto ever .. look how fast it went from hundreds of thousands to 1.8 BILLION.  It still has the pump fun label.  This is what you call a lottery dream ticket

     

    I went ahead and bought a few hundred just in case this goes crazy… I don’t recommend it as it’s so new .. I can’t find any info on it to deep dive to see if it’s worth a big investment or not. 

    it’s mind blowing .. literally people waking up with just a few hundred to thousand dollar investment and they are millionaires in hours to days ( depending on when u got in )

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2024 - 7:51 PM ET #375

    @superbeets

     Is that the one which is new from not long ago and made the BTC rewards go up 10x for an hour? 

    Reply

    @superbeets

     Is that the one which is new from not long ago and made the BTC rewards go up 10x for an hour? 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 151617 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,898
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,361
    • Week 6 Money 5,561
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,146

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.