• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 121314 ... 232425 Next Last»
    Chris1049eriepa
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    ZiggyDawg
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 121314 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    Chris1049eriepa
    Chris1049eriepa
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 12:36 PM ET #276

    I guess it goes back to your sleep number… good luck to u all

    Reply

    I guess it goes back to your sleep number… good luck to u all

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 1:24 PM ET #277

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1049eriepa:

    Alright I guess I was naive and lazy to read the prior pages. Your last couple posts and previous are responsible. I’m about done (as the string would appreciate) my whole point that I struggle to get to. Is that free markets are already advantageous, the crypto scene takes it beyond verifiable (not always transparent companies) to penny stock,falsity. I guess my whole struggle, personally is to take others money when I know it’s stealing cause these trades are only transactions of fiat while others truly believe the hype

     

    I can tell you have a “good heart” at what you’re trying to say.. 

    “To take others money “ -  that phrase can be used on every aspect of the market .. could be the banking market , stock market and crypto market..it’s actually in every monetary transaction in life .. let’s say people with bad credit , they get charged more than someone with good credit .. they are taking someone money.. the people with bad credit “usually” need it more than the good ones.yes I know it’s about dependability and all that good stuff BUT they are still robbing from “less fortunate” .. you still bank don’t you ??  Now to stock market - you have winners and losers..it’s pretty much same as crypto to an extent .. the more it’s bought ( the demand ) the more it goes up .. there are a few more factors but that’s the mainstay ..crypto is no different ..yes there is no regulatory body but that’s why I love it.  Greedy folks can’t dip their hands in it .. I control what I WANT ..it’s a media thing also .. it’s gets bad publicity but once someone tries it and does it and learns it they see it’s no different .. yes there are vulchers BUT that’s why I say do your research.. stay away from the scams and obvious rug pulls where people  steal money.  I’ve had plenty of opportunities to make a lot more money but I (myself)  will NEVER intentionally get into a crap project that I know is a scam.. everything I buy , I’m a part of that community. It’s pays off ..

    Now I’m not totally innocent.. I will from time to time dibble and dabble in the new stuff that may be pump and dump.. but that’s me being honest and that’s also me “gambling”..I’ve stated that in a couple few posts through this thread.  It’s rare but sometimes I like to gamble and I’m bored but it’s quick in and out. Other than that I INVEST in my trading ..that’s maybe 1-2% of my time so very rare ..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1049eriepa:

    Alright I guess I was naive and lazy to read the prior pages. Your last couple posts and previous are responsible. I’m about done (as the string would appreciate) my whole point that I struggle to get to. Is that free markets are already advantageous, the crypto scene takes it beyond verifiable (not always transparent companies) to penny stock,falsity. I guess my whole struggle, personally is to take others money when I know it’s stealing cause these trades are only transactions of fiat while others truly believe the hype

     

    I can tell you have a “good heart” at what you’re trying to say.. 

    “To take others money “ -  that phrase can be used on every aspect of the market .. could be the banking market , stock market and crypto market..it’s actually in every monetary transaction in life .. let’s say people with bad credit , they get charged more than someone with good credit .. they are taking someone money.. the people with bad credit “usually” need it more than the good ones.yes I know it’s about dependability and all that good stuff BUT they are still robbing from “less fortunate” .. you still bank don’t you ??  Now to stock market - you have winners and losers..it’s pretty much same as crypto to an extent .. the more it’s bought ( the demand ) the more it goes up .. there are a few more factors but that’s the mainstay ..crypto is no different ..yes there is no regulatory body but that’s why I love it.  Greedy folks can’t dip their hands in it .. I control what I WANT ..it’s a media thing also .. it’s gets bad publicity but once someone tries it and does it and learns it they see it’s no different .. yes there are vulchers BUT that’s why I say do your research.. stay away from the scams and obvious rug pulls where people  steal money.  I’ve had plenty of opportunities to make a lot more money but I (myself)  will NEVER intentionally get into a crap project that I know is a scam.. everything I buy , I’m a part of that community. It’s pays off ..

    Now I’m not totally innocent.. I will from time to time dibble and dabble in the new stuff that may be pump and dump.. but that’s me being honest and that’s also me “gambling”..I’ve stated that in a couple few posts through this thread.  It’s rare but sometimes I like to gamble and I’m bored but it’s quick in and out. Other than that I INVEST in my trading ..that’s maybe 1-2% of my time so very rare ..

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 2:40 PM ET #278

    Beets, that BRETT spread is wide and thin, you cant get in and out of it with any kind of size without wrecking the price...lol

    Reply

    Beets, that BRETT spread is wide and thin, you cant get in and out of it with any kind of size without wrecking the price...lol

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2024 - 5:02 PM ET #279

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Beets, that BRETT spread is wide and thin, you cant get in and out of it with any kind of size without wrecking the price...lol

     

    10k or less and it doesn’t do much .. I may or may not know someone who got 10k out earlier and it didn’t do much.  You start pulling 25-50k at a time and it you will see the domino affect ..there is enough going in that medium size withdrawal will not hurt much ..as the MC grows , that will fall..  that’s why it’s important with community ..  I follow a ton of accounts and rarely do i stray from those in MEMES. You want the majority of the coins to stay in play as the the project builds not have crooked ass devs destroying it for cash grab.  This is a solid one.. NOW I can’t guarantee that because I’ve never personally met people but again, I make sure they have a history of sticking around..

     

    You know how to check all that right ?   If not w/o blame linking outside stuff you can do a quick search on dexscreener and go to top holders .. that’s pretty generic way but it gives a good outlook.  There is better ways but again I would have to link stuff that has to be purchased and all that .. rather not ..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Beets, that BRETT spread is wide and thin, you cant get in and out of it with any kind of size without wrecking the price...lol

     

    10k or less and it doesn’t do much .. I may or may not know someone who got 10k out earlier and it didn’t do much.  You start pulling 25-50k at a time and it you will see the domino affect ..there is enough going in that medium size withdrawal will not hurt much ..as the MC grows , that will fall..  that’s why it’s important with community ..  I follow a ton of accounts and rarely do i stray from those in MEMES. You want the majority of the coins to stay in play as the the project builds not have crooked ass devs destroying it for cash grab.  This is a solid one.. NOW I can’t guarantee that because I’ve never personally met people but again, I make sure they have a history of sticking around..

     

    You know how to check all that right ?   If not w/o blame linking outside stuff you can do a quick search on dexscreener and go to top holders .. that’s pretty generic way but it gives a good outlook.  There is better ways but again I would have to link stuff that has to be purchased and all that .. rather not ..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 10:08 AM ET #280

    @wallstreetcappers

     I studied this chart and dug into it pretty good last night .. sitting around 3200 holders at avg of 800 or so per..  I’m thinking the “floor for this is around .15-.2.  Doesn’t mean it will not temp go under but that looks solid.  My only concern is it’s due for healthy correction ..BUT this has done it couple times already and held strong.  Possibly in next 2 weeks , it holds that and small holders don’t scatter , we will be solid enough to start shooting.. my next buy point would be that .15 range unless we develop another floor.  I’m in this for long haul if community stay strong. My exit range would be 2-3rd qt of 25 

     

    Again as previously stated this is a newer type project not startup “new” but not as established as ponke, turbo and Pepe.  I will watch very closely bigsmile

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I studied this chart and dug into it pretty good last night .. sitting around 3200 holders at avg of 800 or so per..  I’m thinking the “floor for this is around .15-.2.  Doesn’t mean it will not temp go under but that looks solid.  My only concern is it’s due for healthy correction ..BUT this has done it couple times already and held strong.  Possibly in next 2 weeks , it holds that and small holders don’t scatter , we will be solid enough to start shooting.. my next buy point would be that .15 range unless we develop another floor.  I’m in this for long haul if community stay strong. My exit range would be 2-3rd qt of 25 

     

    Again as previously stated this is a newer type project not startup “new” but not as established as ponke, turbo and Pepe.  I will watch very closely bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 10:19 AM ET #281

    Football is in prime mode right now so check sports books for crypto deposits and withdrawal bonuses .. it’s the fastest and best way to fund and receive. Most of them , literally minutes to withdraw money.. I can’t link books but there are great ones that accept almost any type of crypto !!

     

    But make sure you NEVER give your wallet phrase to anyone !!!  It’s ok to give address but no one should ask for a “seed phrase” or ask you to hook your wallet up ..NEVER.. always check and double check where your sending and receiving.. I can help if you have any questions but again trust no one INCLUDING MYSELF if they ask for private info other than address. You ONLY need to provide a wallet address , never do you need to “hook/link your wallet”

    Reply

    Football is in prime mode right now so check sports books for crypto deposits and withdrawal bonuses .. it’s the fastest and best way to fund and receive. Most of them , literally minutes to withdraw money.. I can’t link books but there are great ones that accept almost any type of crypto !!

     

    But make sure you NEVER give your wallet phrase to anyone !!!  It’s ok to give address but no one should ask for a “seed phrase” or ask you to hook your wallet up ..NEVER.. always check and double check where your sending and receiving.. I can help if you have any questions but again trust no one INCLUDING MYSELF if they ask for private info other than address. You ONLY need to provide a wallet address , never do you need to “hook/link your wallet”

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 11:59 AM ET #282

    China stimmy is really moving BTC today, might be reason for a test of an ATH this weekend....

    an_speechless

    Reply

    China stimmy is really moving BTC today, might be reason for a test of an ATH this weekend....

    an_speechless

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 1:01 PM ET #283

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    China stimmy is really moving BTC today, might be reason for a test of an ATH this weekend....

    Yes sir .. need all them whales to make a lot of money an_roll_laugh.. then start buying the alts.  BYC dominance is above average so alts are going down.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    China stimmy is really moving BTC today, might be reason for a test of an ATH this weekend....

    Yes sir .. need all them whales to make a lot of money an_roll_laugh.. then start buying the alts.  BYC dominance is above average so alts are going down.  

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 4:04 PM ET #284

    4pm Eastern, SHIB up 20.13 % an_popcorn

    Reply

    4pm Eastern, SHIB up 20.13 % an_popcorn

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2024 - 7:53 PM ET #285

    @ZiggyDawg

     That’s good ..  shib is good one no doubt..it’s probably the most stable of all meme coins.   an_cheers

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     That’s good ..  shib is good one no doubt..it’s probably the most stable of all meme coins.   an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2024 - 12:05 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by ruifar:

    I’ve been into Solana lately, and it’s been working out well. Solana’s fast and cheap for transactions compared to some of the bigger chains, so it’s perfect for quick trades or deploying new tokens. If you’re into managing multiple wallets, I’ve been using the Solana Raydium Bundler, which lets you handle up to 27 wallets at once. It’s super handy for deploying on Raydium without a hassle.

     

    Hey man 

    I scrubbed your link off .. please do not link outside sites on here. There are too many scams in crypto and I’m not going to allow outside links to be linked in here of any kind ..plus the site frowns on it .. there is a gray area because it’s not gambling related but for the safety of members here , NO OUTSIDE LINKS for crypto either 

     

    I’ve actually heard of this .. the are pros and cons but it’s not bad at all .. I will leave up the part talking about it and if they want to research it to find what it is , then great 

     

    No hard feelings peace_5.. as this is kinda the new way to trade and what not .. but as you have probably been in crypto for a while, too many scams and the way it happens is with links and or linking your wallets ..etc

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ruifar:

    I’ve been into Solana lately, and it’s been working out well. Solana’s fast and cheap for transactions compared to some of the bigger chains, so it’s perfect for quick trades or deploying new tokens. If you’re into managing multiple wallets, I’ve been using the Solana Raydium Bundler, which lets you handle up to 27 wallets at once. It’s super handy for deploying on Raydium without a hassle.

     

    Hey man 

    I scrubbed your link off .. please do not link outside sites on here. There are too many scams in crypto and I’m not going to allow outside links to be linked in here of any kind ..plus the site frowns on it .. there is a gray area because it’s not gambling related but for the safety of members here , NO OUTSIDE LINKS for crypto either 

     

    I’ve actually heard of this .. the are pros and cons but it’s not bad at all .. I will leave up the part talking about it and if they want to research it to find what it is , then great 

     

    No hard feelings peace_5.. as this is kinda the new way to trade and what not .. but as you have probably been in crypto for a while, too many scams and the way it happens is with links and or linking your wallets ..etc

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2024 - 2:53 PM ET #287

    Crypto is doing very well !!

    All crypto across the board is going up ..

    Very very good signs of what is to come ..

     

    Im a straight shooter so just remember its doing very well but in reality its just getting back to where it was before the big dip or collapse , whatever the media wants to call it . So these are still good times to buy until it gets back to “original”. But very very positive signs.. Awesome actually

     

    we are close to the 4th quarter as I’ve been talking about .. if history plays out , it should get exciting ..  Again the only difference are the ETFs.  We will have to see how those will factor in to historical history.  I don’t think we will see the 100-1000x gains like Shiba and doge did BUT we will see a bunch of 20-100x coins.  

    Reply

    Crypto is doing very well !!

    All crypto across the board is going up ..

    Very very good signs of what is to come ..

     

    Im a straight shooter so just remember its doing very well but in reality its just getting back to where it was before the big dip or collapse , whatever the media wants to call it . So these are still good times to buy until it gets back to “original”. But very very positive signs.. Awesome actually

     

    we are close to the 4th quarter as I’ve been talking about .. if history plays out , it should get exciting ..  Again the only difference are the ETFs.  We will have to see how those will factor in to historical history.  I don’t think we will see the 100-1000x gains like Shiba and doge did BUT we will see a bunch of 20-100x coins.  

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 1:13 AM ET #288

    Sold some BTC to get more SOL. We'll see what happens. an_popcorn

    Reply

    Sold some BTC to get more SOL. We'll see what happens. an_popcorn

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2024 - 2:40 PM ET #289

    @ZiggyDawg

     That’s good ..  your return will be much higher in short term.  Over time you will want to rotate back just IMO..

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     That’s good ..  your return will be much higher in short term.  Over time you will want to rotate back just IMO..

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2024 - 2:46 PM ET #290

    @ruifar

     This complexity makes the entire crypto universe not ready for large scale adoption. The way it is so complex and risky to transact in the space is a huge problem and a high high percentage of the population AND businesses are not going to put up with these transaction requirements. People want fast, safe, cheap and simple ways to buy and sell and transact.

    Maybe ten years down the road all the crypto universe will be streamlined, less complex and less fee dominated, more safe and simple to conduct transactions. I find myself less motivated to be involved given the massive learning curves and risks associated with crypto and I consider myself very very risk accepting in general. The fact that all this risk and complexity exists AND there are ZERO safeguards or FDIC coverage, if you get screwed or robbed you have no recourse and little to no way to recover what you lost.

    The industry cant survive with all the inherent flaws, things need to improve for crypto to be anything more than pink sheets gambling.

    Reply

    @ruifar

     This complexity makes the entire crypto universe not ready for large scale adoption. The way it is so complex and risky to transact in the space is a huge problem and a high high percentage of the population AND businesses are not going to put up with these transaction requirements. People want fast, safe, cheap and simple ways to buy and sell and transact.

    Maybe ten years down the road all the crypto universe will be streamlined, less complex and less fee dominated, more safe and simple to conduct transactions. I find myself less motivated to be involved given the massive learning curves and risks associated with crypto and I consider myself very very risk accepting in general. The fact that all this risk and complexity exists AND there are ZERO safeguards or FDIC coverage, if you get screwed or robbed you have no recourse and little to no way to recover what you lost.

    The industry cant survive with all the inherent flaws, things need to improve for crypto to be anything more than pink sheets gambling.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2024 - 3:17 PM ET #291

    @ruifar

     I asked you to NOT post outside links once before …

    Read message I wrote you several posts up 

    There are way too many scams out .. not saying this is one BUT not going to allow “the chance”..

     

    NO OUTSIDE LINKS

     

    We probably wouldn’t care if it was to coin marketplace or coin gecko or another coin reference BUT this is something that a wallet has to be linked to … that’s too risky.. if someone wants to do that outside of site then fine ..

    Reply

    @ruifar

     I asked you to NOT post outside links once before …

    Read message I wrote you several posts up 

    There are way too many scams out .. not saying this is one BUT not going to allow “the chance”..

     

    NO OUTSIDE LINKS

     

    We probably wouldn’t care if it was to coin marketplace or coin gecko or another coin reference BUT this is something that a wallet has to be linked to … that’s too risky.. if someone wants to do that outside of site then fine ..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2024 - 7:42 PM ET #292

    Memes doing good today an_cheers

     

    Brett ETH close to 40%

    ponke close to 20%

    an_woo

    Reply

    Memes doing good today an_cheers

     

    Brett ETH close to 40%

    ponke close to 20%

    an_woo

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2024 - 11:42 AM ET #293

    TURBO up 130 % in last 30 days

     

    Take profit if you have it.  I’m taking a larger one here.  25% profits taken babyan_happydude

    Reply

    TURBO up 130 % in last 30 days

     

    Take profit if you have it.  I’m taking a larger one here.  25% profits taken babyan_happydude

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Oct. 13, 2024 - 8:39 PM ET #294

    @superbeets

     it is interesting how the move in the lower tier group correlates with BTC rewards moving up. I dont know if one has a direct specific correlation but Ive seen this before where the group moves and maybe due to the relationship between BTC and the entire ecosystem then it makes BTC rewards increase too.

    It is also telling that BTC cannot gain any traction and I think it completely has to do with the existence of futures and ETFs, the creation of these means unlimited supply of BTC and super easy way to short it and never even have to enter the crypto space.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     it is interesting how the move in the lower tier group correlates with BTC rewards moving up. I dont know if one has a direct specific correlation but Ive seen this before where the group moves and maybe due to the relationship between BTC and the entire ecosystem then it makes BTC rewards increase too.

    It is also telling that BTC cannot gain any traction and I think it completely has to do with the existence of futures and ETFs, the creation of these means unlimited supply of BTC and super easy way to short it and never even have to enter the crypto space.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 8:56 AM ET #295

    @wallstreetcappers

     I do AGREE the ETF is putting a wrinkle in the game.  I’ve never been a fan no matter what the “experts” say.  I think it’s good for the longevity of crypto but the huge gains of past ( shorter time frame ) may not be as huge .. the overall gains will still be in good coins though 

     

    As for BTC dominance in correlation to memes going up.  I follow the BTC dominance chart.  When we see “larger gains” in BTC then the slight pull back I will buy into my “core” coins.  You usually see that buying power from the money earned in BTC. Now again with ETF it’s much harder this year to get a true feeling.  But we have to adjust win

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I do AGREE the ETF is putting a wrinkle in the game.  I’ve never been a fan no matter what the “experts” say.  I think it’s good for the longevity of crypto but the huge gains of past ( shorter time frame ) may not be as huge .. the overall gains will still be in good coins though 

     

    As for BTC dominance in correlation to memes going up.  I follow the BTC dominance chart.  When we see “larger gains” in BTC then the slight pull back I will buy into my “core” coins.  You usually see that buying power from the money earned in BTC. Now again with ETF it’s much harder this year to get a true feeling.  But we have to adjust win

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 8:59 AM ET #296

    @wallstreetcappers

     I bought the dip in Brett ETH through the night. We will see where it goes ..  this is 2nd time I’ve gone pretty large on dip.  Hopefully pays off an_cheers

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I bought the dip in Brett ETH through the night. We will see where it goes ..  this is 2nd time I’ve gone pretty large on dip.  Hopefully pays off an_cheers

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 10:44 AM ET #297

    After that run, the "dip" isnt much at all like 5 cents or so only..lol

    BTC running this morning, lets see if the futures traders let it continue more than a few hours.

    Reply

    After that run, the "dip" isnt much at all like 5 cents or so only..lol

    BTC running this morning, lets see if the futures traders let it continue more than a few hours.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 2:32 PM ET #298

    @wallstreetcappers

     I don’t worry too much about BTC..  I only worry long term with them.  

     

    TURBO was the chosen one today an_cheers  

    on a heater for sure. an_dance

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I don’t worry too much about BTC..  I only worry long term with them.  

     

    TURBO was the chosen one today an_cheers  

    on a heater for sure. an_dance

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 5:52 PM ET #299

    That is a big move, nice job. What is driving the move and that market cap is getting pretty big...

    Reply

    That is a big move, nice job. What is driving the move and that market cap is getting pretty big...

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 10:21 PM ET #300

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     I can’t tell you what “exactly” drives the move but what I’ve learned and what I preach is be involved in “good” projects.  I study a bunch of these and I focus on SIZE.  Not necessarily the MC but the “community”.  I focus on the wallets.. I focus on token distribution .. who the KOL and DEVS are.  I honestly hope that at least one person has listened to something in this thread and has made a little money .. I’m saying this as straight forward as possible.  THIS IS NOTHING. Wait for the next months to happen.  

    I will tell you this since it’s a “loss” ( I will never say exactly what I make ) , I’ve lost 10-25k dollars in “bad” projects ..now I’ve made that back times ??? BUT that’s what I try to preach in here.  Learn from my mistakes. I NEVER had someone like “me”.  Let me be clear , I’m no crypto god by any means , actually far from it BUT I’ve been down the trenches .. if I would of had someone tell me get into this and that ( vanzack an_brick) I would be on a private island somewhere .. the amounts I invest now with what some of these did in the early days , that’s generational wealth.. BUT I firmly believe l wouldn’t be where I’m at now without the hardships..it just takes ONE .. one coin can change your life.. it did mine.. PEPE is where it all started for me   That coin gave me the ability to invest a lot more   Without that , I would still be buying hundreds or 1k type stuff .. which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..just that will make you a ton of money over the next so and so months ..I still use those amounts sometimes too ..

    Let me be clear for anyone reading this .. the ones I talk about can go to ZERO and probably will some day down the road .. I personally think it will be years from now but NOBODY knows.. that’s why I also preach to take profits .. there is not a crypto that I own that I’m out of pocket for , I’m pretty much free riding .. now the ones that I buy “dips” with , I don’t count that in my equations because those are all short term plays ..I’m leveraged quiet a bit out of pocket right now but hopefully only a week or two more..

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     I can’t tell you what “exactly” drives the move but what I’ve learned and what I preach is be involved in “good” projects.  I study a bunch of these and I focus on SIZE.  Not necessarily the MC but the “community”.  I focus on the wallets.. I focus on token distribution .. who the KOL and DEVS are.  I honestly hope that at least one person has listened to something in this thread and has made a little money .. I’m saying this as straight forward as possible.  THIS IS NOTHING. Wait for the next months to happen.  

    I will tell you this since it’s a “loss” ( I will never say exactly what I make ) , I’ve lost 10-25k dollars in “bad” projects ..now I’ve made that back times ??? BUT that’s what I try to preach in here.  Learn from my mistakes. I NEVER had someone like “me”.  Let me be clear , I’m no crypto god by any means , actually far from it BUT I’ve been down the trenches .. if I would of had someone tell me get into this and that ( vanzack an_brick) I would be on a private island somewhere .. the amounts I invest now with what some of these did in the early days , that’s generational wealth.. BUT I firmly believe l wouldn’t be where I’m at now without the hardships..it just takes ONE .. one coin can change your life.. it did mine.. PEPE is where it all started for me   That coin gave me the ability to invest a lot more   Without that , I would still be buying hundreds or 1k type stuff .. which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..just that will make you a ton of money over the next so and so months ..I still use those amounts sometimes too ..

    Let me be clear for anyone reading this .. the ones I talk about can go to ZERO and probably will some day down the road .. I personally think it will be years from now but NOBODY knows.. that’s why I also preach to take profits .. there is not a crypto that I own that I’m out of pocket for , I’m pretty much free riding .. now the ones that I buy “dips” with , I don’t count that in my equations because those are all short term plays ..I’m leveraged quiet a bit out of pocket right now but hopefully only a week or two more..

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 121314 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,894
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,186
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,543
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,242
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.