Canada vs USA
What's your career? What's your preferred lifestyle? etc.
Both the US & Canada have great cities to live in. I live in Toronto, but fly to the US to work only bc that's where my client is.
What's your career? What's your preferred lifestyle? etc.
Both the US & Canada have great cities to live in. I live in Toronto, but fly to the US to work only bc that's where my client is.
The US is better if you are healthy, financially stable, and can afford to live in a nicer area with a good school district.
Canada is better if you are unhealthy, disabled, don't consume alcohol,
and/or are afraid of blacks/mexicans.
The US is better if you are healthy, financially stable, and can afford to live in a nicer area with a good school district.
Canada is better if you are unhealthy, disabled, don't consume alcohol,
and/or are afraid of blacks/mexicans.
The US is better if you are healthy, financially stable, and can afford to live in a nicer area with a good school district.
Canada is better if you are unhealthy, disabled, don't consume alcohol,
and/or are afraid of blacks/mexicans.
The US is better if you are healthy, financially stable, and can afford to live in a nicer area with a good school district.
Canada is better if you are unhealthy, disabled, don't consume alcohol,
and/or are afraid of blacks/mexicans.
Canada is better our politicians don't get us bombed into smithereens.
Canada is better our politicians don't get us bombed into smithereens.
really Mexican population? Every Mexican I have spoked with are freeze babies.
really Mexican population? Every Mexican I have spoked with are freeze babies.
Did I say that there weren't any?
A few blacks in Toronto. Hardly any Mexicans.
Did I say that there weren't any?
A few blacks in Toronto. Hardly any Mexicans.
Not a bad place if you can get through the 'mums' and the 'ya's'.
Pretty flag and national anthem.![]()
I love these kind of responses....Proves my theory. ![]()
I myself think that the USA is the land of opportunity. ![]()
![]()
What other country could Springer and Povich have an unlimited supply of guests to last that many years with their shows?
Reality TV
Not a bad place if you can get through the 'mums' and the 'ya's'.
Pretty flag and national anthem.![]()
I love these kind of responses....Proves my theory. ![]()
I myself think that the USA is the land of opportunity. ![]()
![]()
What other country could Springer and Povich have an unlimited supply of guests to last that many years with their shows?
Reality TV
That's because we tell your politicians what to say. You guys have been involved in every war with us. What makes a better statement from a terrorist pov, blowing up the WTC or knocking a few moose off of their feet in Canada?
Good point it is a much different culture that way I do respect the way some Americans will not hesitate to fight for their freedom.
That's because we tell your politicians what to say. You guys have been involved in every war with us. What makes a better statement from a terrorist pov, blowing up the WTC or knocking a few moose off of their feet in Canada?
Good point it is a much different culture that way I do respect the way some Americans will not hesitate to fight for their freedom.
[Quote: Originally Posted by minion0812] Why is everyone bringing up healthcare and being heathly? Haha it just screams how ignorant some Americans can be. To look at Canada and come away with our best feature being healthcare is hilarious. You guys are ridiculous. [/Quote
Americans worry more than Canadians. No sick Canadians become bankrupt because of medical problems. However in USA, most personal bankruptcies are hospital related.
[Quote: Originally Posted by minion0812] Why is everyone bringing up healthcare and being heathly? Haha it just screams how ignorant some Americans can be. To look at Canada and come away with our best feature being healthcare is hilarious. You guys are ridiculous. [/Quote
Americans worry more than Canadians. No sick Canadians become bankrupt because of medical problems. However in USA, most personal bankruptcies are hospital related.
Why is everyone bringing up healthcare and being heathly? Haha it just screams how ignorant some Americans can be. To look at Canada and come away with our best feature being healthcare is hilarious. You guys are ridiculous.
Why is everyone bringing up healthcare and being heathly? Haha it just screams how ignorant some Americans can be. To look at Canada and come away with our best feature being healthcare is hilarious. You guys are ridiculous.
I would say our crime rate, economy, quality of living, respect for each other, real estate health, politics, etc. All better then USA. Oh and the fact people all the world have opens arms to us and enjoy our company. I like that one when I travel. Been to Ireland? Takes me 15 minutes to explain I'm not American and Cdn. They hate you guys the most for some reason. Id be proud to be American as well. Cdn or American is good for me.
I would say our crime rate, economy, quality of living, respect for each other, real estate health, politics, etc. All better then USA. Oh and the fact people all the world have opens arms to us and enjoy our company. I like that one when I travel. Been to Ireland? Takes me 15 minutes to explain I'm not American and Cdn. They hate you guys the most for some reason. Id be proud to be American as well. Cdn or American is good for me.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
