Can someone help me! I just learned craps, and I want to know the bet with the best odds on the craps table. Why do players bet the field?![]()
Thanks
Can someone help me! I just learned craps, and I want to know the bet with the best odds on the craps table. Why do players bet the field?![]()
Thanks
Can someone help me! I just learned craps, and I want to know the bet with the best odds on the craps table. Why do players bet the field?![]()
Thanks
So what is the best bet?
Basically I bet on the pass line, when the point is set, I take max odds behind and usually play the 6 and 8... am i doing this right?
So what is the best bet?
Basically I bet on the pass line, when the point is set, I take max odds behind and usually play the 6 and 8... am i doing this right?
If you play the Don't Pass line be ready to get a lot of dirty looks from players. Don't celebrate those victories either. It's a good way to get your ass kicked once you walk away from the table. I seriously almost kicked the shit out of a white trashe piece of shit over a $5 Don't Come bet on my roll. I wouldn't have cared but he had the nerve to taunt me after it.
Best way to play craps is this: expect to lose and have fun with it. It's a very social game and is really a lot of fun and a decent way to get drinks if they are provided where you play.
As far as strategy I agree with your point bet w/ odds and covering the 6 and 8. I also throw in a come bet as a hedge occasionally. I'm not a craps genius though so I'm sure I'm not playing the most efficient way. But like I said, I play for fun and pretty much expect to lose.
If you play the Don't Pass line be ready to get a lot of dirty looks from players. Don't celebrate those victories either. It's a good way to get your ass kicked once you walk away from the table. I seriously almost kicked the shit out of a white trashe piece of shit over a $5 Don't Come bet on my roll. I wouldn't have cared but he had the nerve to taunt me after it.
Best way to play craps is this: expect to lose and have fun with it. It's a very social game and is really a lot of fun and a decent way to get drinks if they are provided where you play.
As far as strategy I agree with your point bet w/ odds and covering the 6 and 8. I also throw in a come bet as a hedge occasionally. I'm not a craps genius though so I'm sure I'm not playing the most efficient way. But like I said, I play for fun and pretty much expect to lose.
So what is the best bet?
Basically I bet on the pass line, when the point is set, I take max odds behind and usually play the 6 and 8... am i doing this right?
You are 100% correct, well for the most part. Take max odds on the pass line and play a couple of come wagers and take max odds on those also. Look for casinos that have crazy stuff like at least 25X odds, so you can play a low passline wager and put most of your money on the free odds wager, which is really a flip of the coin wager.
So what is the best bet?
Basically I bet on the pass line, when the point is set, I take max odds behind and usually play the 6 and 8... am i doing this right?
You are 100% correct, well for the most part. Take max odds on the pass line and play a couple of come wagers and take max odds on those also. Look for casinos that have crazy stuff like at least 25X odds, so you can play a low passline wager and put most of your money on the free odds wager, which is really a flip of the coin wager.
You are 100% correct, well for the most part. Take max odds on the pass line and play a couple of come wagers and take max odds on those also. Look for casinos that have crazy stuff like at least 25X odds, so you can play a low passline wager and put most of your money on the free odds wager, which is really a flip of the coin wager.
You are 100% correct, well for the most part. Take max odds on the pass line and play a couple of come wagers and take max odds on those also. Look for casinos that have crazy stuff like at least 25X odds, so you can play a low passline wager and put most of your money on the free odds wager, which is really a flip of the coin wager.
