Boys I did something I am not proud of and have 1000 dollars now. I plan on risking 200 per game and becoming rich off of this. I can do this. I will not forget you guys. I am thinking about turning to a full time life of crime but hopefully not.
Asking for acceptance
Boys I did something I am not proud of and have 1000 dollars now. I plan on risking 200 per game and becoming rich off of this. I can do this. I will not forget you guys. I am thinking about turning to a full time life of crime but hopefully not.
Boys I did something I am not proud of and have 1000 dollars now. I plan on risking 200 per game and becoming rich off of this. I can do this. I will not forget you guys. I am thinking about turning to a full time life of crime but hopefully not.
I went to the store tonight and saw an old friend of mine there. Brand new car, I parked my old ragged out POS right next to his. I got out and saw who it was and acted like I was happy and joked with him. He sells drugs and has it to where he will never be caught and never run out of supply. I cant give you details but thats how it is for him and a couple other friends. After I left I wanted to shoot myself. I was in a horrible mood all night after that, after seeing my friends with all kinds of cash, a family, and he still hangs out with the same group of friends, we all use to hang out. I could have made it that way. I've just blown everything. Everything is out of reach. All my old friends have facebook pages with 500 friends. I'm out of touch it sucks. Stuck on this fuking medicine.
I went to the store tonight and saw an old friend of mine there. Brand new car, I parked my old ragged out POS right next to his. I got out and saw who it was and acted like I was happy and joked with him. He sells drugs and has it to where he will never be caught and never run out of supply. I cant give you details but thats how it is for him and a couple other friends. After I left I wanted to shoot myself. I was in a horrible mood all night after that, after seeing my friends with all kinds of cash, a family, and he still hangs out with the same group of friends, we all use to hang out. I could have made it that way. I've just blown everything. Everything is out of reach. All my old friends have facebook pages with 500 friends. I'm out of touch it sucks. Stuck on this fuking medicine.
Gambling is serious business man. Sure we all laugh and complain but at the end of the day ALL of us scared shitless of what might be around the next corner. Bipolar? Hell yes. I want to meet the guy that hasn't sat up all night in fear after an account blowout thinking wtf have I done? Talk to somebody about it that's not a degenerate like us? Forget it - they don't care, they don't want to hear it and they sure as hell aren't going to sympathize with you. The one thing they do notice is our 'bipolar' type personalities. We're high, we're low, in the middle and sometimes not even able to put together a thought or sentence following a bad day.
Point is is with this affliction or chosen lifestyle we engage in demands a very steady control of emotions. The brain chemistry is affected as severely as a lot of the hardcore drugs out there will induce...believe it. I personally started to hate all of sports 3 years ago, but the money is too important currently to walk away.
Composure and one hell of a sense of humor is the only way to survive this day in and day out psychological warfare. If anybody believes otherwise they are complete denial.
Gambling is serious business man. Sure we all laugh and complain but at the end of the day ALL of us scared shitless of what might be around the next corner. Bipolar? Hell yes. I want to meet the guy that hasn't sat up all night in fear after an account blowout thinking wtf have I done? Talk to somebody about it that's not a degenerate like us? Forget it - they don't care, they don't want to hear it and they sure as hell aren't going to sympathize with you. The one thing they do notice is our 'bipolar' type personalities. We're high, we're low, in the middle and sometimes not even able to put together a thought or sentence following a bad day.
Point is is with this affliction or chosen lifestyle we engage in demands a very steady control of emotions. The brain chemistry is affected as severely as a lot of the hardcore drugs out there will induce...believe it. I personally started to hate all of sports 3 years ago, but the money is too important currently to walk away.
Composure and one hell of a sense of humor is the only way to survive this day in and day out psychological warfare. If anybody believes otherwise they are complete denial.
This guy is fucking AWESOME! anyone who doesn't get it, sorry about your humor deficit! By far the funniest thread i've read here.
This guy is fucking AWESOME! anyone who doesn't get it, sorry about your humor deficit! By far the funniest thread i've read here.
This guy is fucking AWESOME! anyone who doesn't get it, sorry about your humor deficit! By far the funniest thread i've read here.
While this thread is Awesome i agree with that...but dont be a a-hole...proto is quickly becoming a covers legend....
This guy is fucking AWESOME! anyone who doesn't get it, sorry about your humor deficit! By far the funniest thread i've read here.
While this thread is Awesome i agree with that...but dont be a a-hole...proto is quickly becoming a covers legend....
Boys I did something I am not proud of and have 1000 dollars now. I plan on risking 200 per game and becoming rich off of this. I can do this. I will not forget you guys. I am thinking about turning to a full time life of crime but hopefully not.
Prote, hook up with ur boy that's running the drug game down there. Start growing grass. Take life by the horns bro. I wouldn't gamble that thou brotha. It ain't the answer. I'm taking some time off myself after giving a ton back to the house last weekend.
Or you should just start running Forrest Gump style, but coming back home when you are tired of course.
Boys I did something I am not proud of and have 1000 dollars now. I plan on risking 200 per game and becoming rich off of this. I can do this. I will not forget you guys. I am thinking about turning to a full time life of crime but hopefully not.
Prote, hook up with ur boy that's running the drug game down there. Start growing grass. Take life by the horns bro. I wouldn't gamble that thou brotha. It ain't the answer. I'm taking some time off myself after giving a ton back to the house last weekend.
Or you should just start running Forrest Gump style, but coming back home when you are tired of course.
Although the guy is all about religion, so parable's should be right up his alley. But IMO the fact that he gets into specific's such as 'wife gave me $100' and his benzo/opiate addictions shows that this is not just a story. Proto sounds very real to me. and it's actually a very depressing thread IMO, I don't know why people like you are coming in here now trying to be the guy who is smarter than everyone else, telling us that it's a BS thread... it's not.
What's going on today Proto
Although the guy is all about religion, so parable's should be right up his alley. But IMO the fact that he gets into specific's such as 'wife gave me $100' and his benzo/opiate addictions shows that this is not just a story. Proto sounds very real to me. and it's actually a very depressing thread IMO, I don't know why people like you are coming in here now trying to be the guy who is smarter than everyone else, telling us that it's a BS thread... it's not.
What's going on today Proto
Your not in to bad a shape, you seem to come up with $1.000 when most people ani't seen a $1.000 to spare in a while. Take the money and buy your child & wife some Christmas presents and feel good about doing something that makes someone smile you love.
By the way...
Merry Christmas everybody. ![]()
Your not in to bad a shape, you seem to come up with $1.000 when most people ani't seen a $1.000 to spare in a while. Take the money and buy your child & wife some Christmas presents and feel good about doing something that makes someone smile you love.
By the way...
Merry Christmas everybody. ![]()
Your not in to bad a shape, you seem to come up with $1.000 when most people ani't seen a $1.000 to spare in a while. Take the money and buy your child & wife some Christmas presents and feel good about doing something that makes someone smile you love.
By the way...
Merry Christmas everybody. ![]()
Your not in to bad a shape, you seem to come up with $1.000 when most people ani't seen a $1.000 to spare in a while. Take the money and buy your child & wife some Christmas presents and feel good about doing something that makes someone smile you love.
By the way...
Merry Christmas everybody. ![]()
This is indeed an epic story of the trajedy and potential triumph of the human condition. The daily triles and tribulations of Proto as he tries to navigate the mine field which has been sadly laid by himself. The urge for the quick but momentary fix versus the tedious climb from the hole that may offer fullfillment. The aid from faceless posters on a gambling website who come to offer advice and support to the spiraling Proto.
Absolutely riveting![]()
Well done gentleman
This is indeed an epic story of the trajedy and potential triumph of the human condition. The daily triles and tribulations of Proto as he tries to navigate the mine field which has been sadly laid by himself. The urge for the quick but momentary fix versus the tedious climb from the hole that may offer fullfillment. The aid from faceless posters on a gambling website who come to offer advice and support to the spiraling Proto.
Absolutely riveting![]()
Well done gentleman
how did ya get the $ proto? i live a life of crime as well...its exciting thats for sure...
how did ya get the $ proto? i live a life of crime as well...its exciting thats for sure...
quote from the movie A Bronx Tale...
Remember that one time when you said, "...anotha quaalude, she love me in'a mornin...."
that was awesome.
quote from the movie A Bronx Tale...
Remember that one time when you said, "...anotha quaalude, she love me in'a mornin...."
that was awesome.
Remember that one time when you said, "...anotha quaalude, she love me in'a mornin...."
that was awesome.
Remember that one time when you said, "...anotha quaalude, she love me in'a mornin...."
that was awesome.
You need to up your game. Everything you come up with is easily explained.
Explanation for long lives before the global flood versus short lives after
Its a layup CR.
Going back to dl36's last post, you are free to believe whatever you want to believe man.
And your last question dl, I don't understand what you are asking. Anybody can believe the same thing you do.
I don't judge atheists or people of other religions like CR does.
But when somebody attacks my religion, I will defend it and go on counterattack if needed.
The bible says we were created from creationism. creationism = no change.
If you tell your psychiatrist you believe ancient people lived to be 700-900 years old they may lock you up.
You need to up your game. Everything you come up with is easily explained.
Explanation for long lives before the global flood versus short lives after
Its a layup CR.
Going back to dl36's last post, you are free to believe whatever you want to believe man.
And your last question dl, I don't understand what you are asking. Anybody can believe the same thing you do.
I don't judge atheists or people of other religions like CR does.
But when somebody attacks my religion, I will defend it and go on counterattack if needed.
The bible says we were created from creationism. creationism = no change.
If you tell your psychiatrist you believe ancient people lived to be 700-900 years old they may lock you up.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
