I still can't believe how many of you tools believe that proto's story is legit.
Asking for acceptance
I still can't believe how many of you tools believe that proto's story is legit.
I still can't believe how many of you tools believe that proto's story is legit.
It amazes me too - but if it helps to not be pieces of shit in the real world, I'm happy that they do.
It amazes me too - but if it helps to not be pieces of shit in the real world, I'm happy that they do.
1post jamesjones, 32counter, some creeperson from 1999, even hughjorgan...the contents of this thread are very different from other great threads like supbros or getliquids.......this rivals coronoballs or past threads of the pbox when it was marino, burd, and others
a thread that runs the gamut of emotions
1post jamesjones, 32counter, some creeperson from 1999, even hughjorgan...the contents of this thread are very different from other great threads like supbros or getliquids.......this rivals coronoballs or past threads of the pbox when it was marino, burd, and others
a thread that runs the gamut of emotions
I feel the need to socialize. I am a shut in. I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy. I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's. Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.
I say the last sentence to my cock and ball before I beat off ![]()
I feel the need to socialize. I am a shut in. I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy. I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's. Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.
I say the last sentence to my cock and ball before I beat off ![]()
I am as depressed as it gets. I sleep 14 hours a day at least. Its my only peaceful time. Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk. It's torture.
I am as depressed as it gets. I sleep 14 hours a day at least. Its my only peaceful time. Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk. It's torture.
I think its funny how many attack people who are actually just stating facts about religion![]()
I side with mrrusso on the theories of facts. Sure religions are in place to guide people to do the right thing which I think is good. But depending on where you live on the planet pretty much decides on which god is REAL OR NOT. Another thing men have written all of the religion stories hundreds of years ago so now people believe them to be real????? Great example of a future religion people will be serious about in a hundo or more, Scientology
I forgot dudes name who started it but its pretty amazing that anyone is claims this religion. But Im sure they all started out this way and in time people forget.
And as far as letting mrrusso know he will be burning in hell. You do know that the same guys who created the stories in the bible also wrote the story of hell to detour the people from going against their book right?![]()
This is the perfect time to drop this great video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w
Believe what I do or you are wrong! You'll go to hell!!! Yeah, I wish you could bet on that crock of shit. Just pay me out in the ever when were sitting at a table with jesus, eatin taters n' gravy![]()
Creationalism FTW
I think its funny how many attack people who are actually just stating facts about religion![]()
I side with mrrusso on the theories of facts. Sure religions are in place to guide people to do the right thing which I think is good. But depending on where you live on the planet pretty much decides on which god is REAL OR NOT. Another thing men have written all of the religion stories hundreds of years ago so now people believe them to be real????? Great example of a future religion people will be serious about in a hundo or more, Scientology
I forgot dudes name who started it but its pretty amazing that anyone is claims this religion. But Im sure they all started out this way and in time people forget.
And as far as letting mrrusso know he will be burning in hell. You do know that the same guys who created the stories in the bible also wrote the story of hell to detour the people from going against their book right?![]()
This is the perfect time to drop this great video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w
Believe what I do or you are wrong! You'll go to hell!!! Yeah, I wish you could bet on that crock of shit. Just pay me out in the ever when were sitting at a table with jesus, eatin taters n' gravy![]()
Creationalism FTW
slik I am going by science. That says every cell comes from other living cells. Where did the first cell come from? Well it could have come from an almost impossible perfect combination of the right atoms and molecules. Fair enough. But where did the first atom or particle of matter come from? Maybe God didn't make it, but in the end there has to have been an originator. If God didn't create the first particle of matter then he created the creator of the first particle of matter. Or the creator of the creator. And so on if you want to keep going, eventually you have to have an original energy, a God. From what it says in the Bible, God created the first particle of matter. Scientists call this the big bang.
Your logic only validates my point even more slik. There has to be an originator.
For you to ask the question.."who created God?" Is to admit there is a God and to at the same time contradict your admission by asking a question that reads "who created the original creator?", which makes no sense.
Guys this is my arena here, you cant shoot the dirt better than the original dirt shooter.
slik I am going by science. That says every cell comes from other living cells. Where did the first cell come from? Well it could have come from an almost impossible perfect combination of the right atoms and molecules. Fair enough. But where did the first atom or particle of matter come from? Maybe God didn't make it, but in the end there has to have been an originator. If God didn't create the first particle of matter then he created the creator of the first particle of matter. Or the creator of the creator. And so on if you want to keep going, eventually you have to have an original energy, a God. From what it says in the Bible, God created the first particle of matter. Scientists call this the big bang.
Your logic only validates my point even more slik. There has to be an originator.
For you to ask the question.."who created God?" Is to admit there is a God and to at the same time contradict your admission by asking a question that reads "who created the original creator?", which makes no sense.
Guys this is my arena here, you cant shoot the dirt better than the original dirt shooter.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
