Cubs are a play today.
Anyone Tracking Scoring Drought System?
this was the last update i saw from last yr
Fading teams returning home after a five or more game roadtrip:
Total: 51-30 (63.0%)
Returning home with one or more days off:
Fading them: 28-15 (65.1%)
Friday’s fades: Favorites: Braves, Phillies; Dogs: Pirates, Reds
Returning home with NO day off:
Fading them: 23-15 (60.5%)
Friday’s fades: ?Favorites: Rays; Dogs: Angels
Favorites vs Dogs:
Fading favorites vs dogs returning home after road trip of 5 or more games:
Fading favorites: 26-23 (53.1%)
Fading dogs: 25-7 (78.1%)
this was the last update i saw from last yr
Fading teams returning home after a five or more game roadtrip:
Total: 51-30 (63.0%)
Returning home with one or more days off:
Fading them: 28-15 (65.1%)
Friday’s fades: Favorites: Braves, Phillies; Dogs: Pirates, Reds
Returning home with NO day off:
Fading them: 23-15 (60.5%)
Friday’s fades: ?Favorites: Rays; Dogs: Angels
Favorites vs Dogs:
Fading favorites vs dogs returning home after road trip of 5 or more games:
Fading favorites: 26-23 (53.1%)
Fading dogs: 25-7 (78.1%)
Ya I misread the over -150 cause my brain can't comprehend a system or why anyone would bother with stupid juice heavy favorites as a thing to bet unless they just gave up betting favorites in horseracing.
Good luck with this idea. I'm out.
Ya I misread the over -150 cause my brain can't comprehend a system or why anyone would bother with stupid juice heavy favorites as a thing to bet unless they just gave up betting favorites in horseracing.
Good luck with this idea. I'm out.
Ya I misread the over -150 cause my brain can't comprehend a system or why anyone would bother with stupid juice heavy favorites as a thing to bet unless they just gave up betting favorites in horseracing. Good luck with this idea. I'm out.
You may be right. But....
36-3 last 39
Ya I misread the over -150 cause my brain can't comprehend a system or why anyone would bother with stupid juice heavy favorites as a thing to bet unless they just gave up betting favorites in horseracing. Good luck with this idea. I'm out.
You may be right. But....
36-3 last 39
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,437
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
