• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Best Weight Loss Pill That Really Works

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    jthollywood
    FriedShrimp
    TheStutterer
    smokin376
    longshotsws
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 22025
    Posts: 76
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 2:46 AM ET #51

    Goats....never had it.
     
    FS,
    What kind of training regiment are you on? I've added yoga in to my training and it has been amazing. Besides the class being 98% women in compromising positions but my flexibility and body has responded great to it.
    Reply
    Goats....never had it.
     
    FS,
    What kind of training regiment are you on? I've added yoga in to my training and it has been amazing. Besides the class being 98% women in compromising positions but my flexibility and body has responded great to it.
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 2:47 AM ET #52

    It was nice chatting with you Hollywood.
     
    It's nice to see some passionate people in the food/forum section.  I came here for the food but turning into a fitness guy now
     
    The guy you were arguing with earlier about protein... Longshot is pretty knowledgeble in body building and you should listen to him and actually should probably write that shit down.
     
    The Stutteror is a roid head but we still love him.
     
    Welcome to the family !!!
     
    Fried is pretty much here every day
    Reply
    It was nice chatting with you Hollywood.
     
    It's nice to see some passionate people in the food/forum section.  I came here for the food but turning into a fitness guy now
     
    The guy you were arguing with earlier about protein... Longshot is pretty knowledgeble in body building and you should listen to him and actually should probably write that shit down.
     
    The Stutteror is a roid head but we still love him.
     
    Welcome to the family !!!
     
    Fried is pretty much here every day
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 2:51 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    It was nice chatting with you Hollywood.
     
    It's nice to see some passionate people in the food/forum section.  I came here for the food but turning into a fitness guy now
     
    The guy you were arguing with earlier about protein... Longshot is pretty knowledgeble in body building and you should listen to him and actually should probably write that shit down.
     
    The Stutteror is a roid head but we still love him.
     
    Welcome to the family !!!
     
    Fried is pretty much here every day
    you're a freakin nut Shrimp
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    It was nice chatting with you Hollywood.
     
    It's nice to see some passionate people in the food/forum section.  I came here for the food but turning into a fitness guy now
     
    The guy you were arguing with earlier about protein... Longshot is pretty knowledgeble in body building and you should listen to him and actually should probably write that shit down.
     
    The Stutteror is a roid head but we still love him.
     
    Welcome to the family !!!
     
    Fried is pretty much here every day
    you're a freakin nut Shrimp
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 2:52 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    Goats....never had it.
     
    FS,
    What kind of training regiment are you on? I've added yoga in to my training and it has been amazing. Besides the class being 98% women in compromising positions but my flexibility and body has responded great to it.

    Right now just trying to get back in shape.  Time flies and you wake up with a beer gut and then you FREAK and get busy which I'm doing now.

    Played every sport in the planet and always respected balance, agility, endurance, stamina, and strength.

    Fried played EVERY sport but never mastered any.  Got close in tennis but moved on.  Looked good playing hoops but no way even semi competitive with the market forces.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    Goats....never had it.
     
    FS,
    What kind of training regiment are you on? I've added yoga in to my training and it has been amazing. Besides the class being 98% women in compromising positions but my flexibility and body has responded great to it.

    Right now just trying to get back in shape.  Time flies and you wake up with a beer gut and then you FREAK and get busy which I'm doing now.

    Played every sport in the planet and always respected balance, agility, endurance, stamina, and strength.

    Fried played EVERY sport but never mastered any.  Got close in tennis but moved on.  Looked good playing hoops but no way even semi competitive with the market forces.

     

     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 2:57 AM ET #55

    Well WHO brings up Winstrol in every thread?
     
    Reply
    Well WHO brings up Winstrol in every thread?
     
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 3:00 AM ET #56

    LOL...stutteror is a roid head!!! Yeah I read that comment about the winnie, pretty funny. Actually if anyone is interested in getting quick gains without the needles in the ass the over the counter pro-hormones are pretty insane these days. There is some stuff that is probably just as strong as the winstrol.
    Reply
    LOL...stutteror is a roid head!!! Yeah I read that comment about the winnie, pretty funny. Actually if anyone is interested in getting quick gains without the needles in the ass the over the counter pro-hormones are pretty insane these days. There is some stuff that is probably just as strong as the winstrol.
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 3:06 AM ET #57

    Stutterer is trying to laugh and shake this off
     
    Does he not fondle the roids?
     
    Reply
    Stutterer is trying to laugh and shake this off
     
    Does he not fondle the roids?
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 3:08 AM ET #58

    I'm going to bed Hollywood, NICE to meet you ... post away, you have full clearance here !!!!
     
     
    Reply
    I'm going to bed Hollywood, NICE to meet you ... post away, you have full clearance here !!!!
     
     
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 3:25 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    Stutterer is trying to laugh and shake this off
     
    Does he not fondle the roids?
     
    I am a fat short guy,i don't mess with that stuff
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    Stutterer is trying to laugh and shake this off
     
    Does he not fondle the roids?
     
    I am a fat short guy,i don't mess with that stuff
     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 5:34 PM ET #60

    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS
    Reply
    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS
     
    longshotsws
    longshotsws
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 5:57 PM ET #61

    What do you want to hear? You've been given advice before, but you're too stubborn to listen. You're doing HIIT, but you need to eat more (to get your body out of starvation mode) and lift more (to boast your metabolism). If you can work the same body part every day, you're clearly not lifting enough.

    You state you know best...

    1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before

    but you've never been in the shape you'd like to get in

    , SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

    Get it?
    Reply
    What do you want to hear? You've been given advice before, but you're too stubborn to listen. You're doing HIIT, but you need to eat more (to get your body out of starvation mode) and lift more (to boast your metabolism). If you can work the same body part every day, you're clearly not lifting enough.

    You state you know best...

    1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before

    but you've never been in the shape you'd like to get in

    , SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

    Get it?
     
    WaterHammer
    WaterHammer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 10:18 AM ET #62

    Unreal the amount of BAD advice you in this forum........Forget the counting calories and what time of the day you eat........let me say I am 44 years old, 5'8 3/4", 162lbs and 10% body fat.....At least one guy was right that said "forget the pills."  I sell supplements and I will tell you forget the pills....I sell them because people want them, but I would not waste my money on them.......Do this get your carbs down to below 60 per day and you will see the fat melt away while still maintaining your lean muscle.......the lower your get your carbs down the faster the fat will burn off.........only eating 1700 calories a day with all the cardio you lose some muscle mass.........so forget counting calories.......count carbs........dont believe me then go to your gym and as any body builder whats the best way to lose weight and maintain your muscle mass and 100 % of them will tell you to cut your carbs out........good luck
    Reply
    Unreal the amount of BAD advice you in this forum........Forget the counting calories and what time of the day you eat........let me say I am 44 years old, 5'8 3/4", 162lbs and 10% body fat.....At least one guy was right that said "forget the pills."  I sell supplements and I will tell you forget the pills....I sell them because people want them, but I would not waste my money on them.......Do this get your carbs down to below 60 per day and you will see the fat melt away while still maintaining your lean muscle.......the lower your get your carbs down the faster the fat will burn off.........only eating 1700 calories a day with all the cardio you lose some muscle mass.........so forget counting calories.......count carbs........dont believe me then go to your gym and as any body builder whats the best way to lose weight and maintain your muscle mass and 100 % of them will tell you to cut your carbs out........good luck
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 8:03 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS

    Waterhammer is right about watching your carb intake...that's elementary. He is wrong about supplements not working. Here is a list of some products you can use to accelerate your weight loss.

    A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product.

    A fat burner with ephedrine. Most 'fat burners" are just loaded with caffeine but you can still find a good product with ephedrine. You can always buy the "fat burners" with the caffeine and stack it with vasopro ephedrine. Or you can go old school and take the ephedra with caffeine pills with baby tylenol.

    You can take a T-3 booster. These products will elevate your T-3 hormone levels. T-3 basically dictates your metabolism.

    It doesn't sound like you have an appetite problem so need to talk about suppresants.

    You could use a diuretic but I would stay away from water pills unless you use them correctly. I guess that goes for all the above products.

     

    Let me know if you need actual names of these products.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS

    Waterhammer is right about watching your carb intake...that's elementary. He is wrong about supplements not working. Here is a list of some products you can use to accelerate your weight loss.

    A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product.

    A fat burner with ephedrine. Most 'fat burners" are just loaded with caffeine but you can still find a good product with ephedrine. You can always buy the "fat burners" with the caffeine and stack it with vasopro ephedrine. Or you can go old school and take the ephedra with caffeine pills with baby tylenol.

    You can take a T-3 booster. These products will elevate your T-3 hormone levels. T-3 basically dictates your metabolism.

    It doesn't sound like you have an appetite problem so need to talk about suppresants.

    You could use a diuretic but I would stay away from water pills unless you use them correctly. I guess that goes for all the above products.

     

    Let me know if you need actual names of these products.....

     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 8:24 PM ET #64

    Oh yeah when you do eat that pizza or other greasy fatty food try an "alli". Alli is a fat blocker. I want to warn you ahead of time not to fart and make sure a toilet is nearby after taking that pill.
    Reply
    Oh yeah when you do eat that pizza or other greasy fatty food try an "alli". Alli is a fat blocker. I want to warn you ahead of time not to fart and make sure a toilet is nearby after taking that pill.
     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 9:43 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    Waterhammer is right about watching your carb intake...that's elementary. He is wrong about supplements not working. Here is a list of some products you can use to accelerate your weight loss.

    A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product.

    A fat burner with ephedrine. Most 'fat burners" are just loaded with caffeine but you can still find a good product with ephedrine. You can always buy the "fat burners" with the caffeine and stack it with vasopro ephedrine. Or you can go old school and take the ephedra with caffeine pills with baby tylenol.

    You can take a T-3 booster. These products will elevate your T-3 hormone levels. T-3 basically dictates your metabolism.

    It doesn't sound like you have an appetite problem so need to talk about suppresants.

    You could use a diuretic but I would stay away from water pills unless you use them correctly. I guess that goes for all the above products.

     

    Let me know if you need actual names of these products.....

    Yes...I would like the names of some that work,,PLEASE,,,THANK YOU

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    Waterhammer is right about watching your carb intake...that's elementary. He is wrong about supplements not working. Here is a list of some products you can use to accelerate your weight loss.

    A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product.

    A fat burner with ephedrine. Most 'fat burners" are just loaded with caffeine but you can still find a good product with ephedrine. You can always buy the "fat burners" with the caffeine and stack it with vasopro ephedrine. Or you can go old school and take the ephedra with caffeine pills with baby tylenol.

    You can take a T-3 booster. These products will elevate your T-3 hormone levels. T-3 basically dictates your metabolism.

    It doesn't sound like you have an appetite problem so need to talk about suppresants.

    You could use a diuretic but I would stay away from water pills unless you use them correctly. I guess that goes for all the above products.

     

    Let me know if you need actual names of these products.....

    Yes...I would like the names of some that work,,PLEASE,,,THANK YOU

     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 10:24 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    Yes...I would like the names of some that work,,PLEASE,,,THANK YOU

    Are you fucking retarded? We have named supplements and have given you all kind of advice and you keep asking for more.Read the thread again
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    Yes...I would like the names of some that work,,PLEASE,,,THANK YOU

    Are you fucking retarded? We have named supplements and have given you all kind of advice and you keep asking for more.Read the thread again
     
    JW1LS
    JW1LS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 4695
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2009 - 2:24 PM ET #67

    ripped fuel works pretty good for me in the past.  helps control food intake and gives you extra energy before workout.  

    you can get it for $30.00 at walgreens (dont buy any of this stuff at gnc they will rip you off look at places like walgreens or other smaller stores around your city)
    Reply
    ripped fuel works pretty good for me in the past.  helps control food intake and gives you extra energy before workout.  

    you can get it for $30.00 at walgreens (dont buy any of this stuff at gnc they will rip you off look at places like walgreens or other smaller stores around your city)
     
    indiobear
    indiobear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2009 - 12:56 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS

     

    First pick up the book " Eat right for your body type" basically each body type has foods that cause inflamation, if you follow your eating type you should lose 15lbs first month.

    Second take 7-keto, 100mg 2x daily you can get a good price from Iherb . com you will be amazed at the belly fat leaving your midsection.

     

    gltu

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

    I don't just do the eliptical fellas. I use the machines to work my arms (tri's, chest etc...) and I started at low weight and am up to 175 now on my arms doing 3 reps of 10 each day. I have noticed some significance in my arms and shoulders already. I have even noticed a difference in the love handles. they are still there, but just barely..almost gone...I also do 250 crunches every day and run the treadmill on level 7 now for 5 minutes and then do intervals after between fast and slow walk which is extremely good cardio. 1500-1700 calories/day is not that low of calories because it is clean food and trust me I have done this before 3 years ago andlost 60 lbs in 5 months which is good. I think. I should have never stopped with the routine but got back with the ex and fell back in same habits. I do eat red meat, but I do try to stay away from burgers, brats as much as possible. Red meat usuall means steak.
     
    FELLAS...FELLAS...I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SOME SUPPLEMENTS TO USE TO REALLY SPEED THE PROCESS UP TO MAKE THE BELLY FLAB GO AWAY, SO I CAN GET CUT UP FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE....ITS SUMMER TIME...HELP ME OUT...THANKS

     

    First pick up the book " Eat right for your body type" basically each body type has foods that cause inflamation, if you follow your eating type you should lose 15lbs first month.

    Second take 7-keto, 100mg 2x daily you can get a good price from Iherb . com you will be amazed at the belly fat leaving your midsection.

     

    gltu

     
    malebbc1976
    malebbc1976
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2009 - 4:47 PM ET #69

    EC's + diet (eat clean) and exercise.....
     
     
    You can buy Stacker 2 pills at Walgreens $30
     
    You can buy Bronkaid OTC but at the pharmacy (it will require a license check to prevent Meth labs) but its $13-$15.
     
    BTW, Bronkaid is ephedra sulfate, a direct derivative of ephedrine
     
    There you go...it gets no more specific or simpler.
    Reply
    EC's + diet (eat clean) and exercise.....
     
     
    You can buy Stacker 2 pills at Walgreens $30
     
    You can buy Bronkaid OTC but at the pharmacy (it will require a license check to prevent Meth labs) but its $13-$15.
     
    BTW, Bronkaid is ephedra sulfate, a direct derivative of ephedrine
     
    There you go...it gets no more specific or simpler.
     
    TheAppleBon58
    TheAppleBon58
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2009 - 10:53 PM ET #70

    ADRENA LEAN kicks ass

    it suppresses appetite and boosts metabolism, i am on it right now it helps no joke, stay away from booze, eat oatmeal in the morning so you are full for a while, eat lean meat protein and egg beaters you should be fine.

    Reply

    ADRENA LEAN kicks ass

    it suppresses appetite and boosts metabolism, i am on it right now it helps no joke, stay away from booze, eat oatmeal in the morning so you are full for a while, eat lean meat protein and egg beaters you should be fine.

     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2009 - 8:00 AM ET #71

    There must be a lot of fat people on this site. 1200 people viewed this post ! Wow
    Reply
    There must be a lot of fat people on this site. 1200 people viewed this post ! Wow
     
    nuggins
    nuggins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4546
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2009 - 1:48 AM ET #72

    "A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product."....
     
    ...google master cleanse and/or lemonaide diet...i have done this every yr before summer...i am 5'9" and weighed 193 before this cleanse....in 12 days i dropped 17 lbs. ...now it is a cleanse so you will put some weight back on when you start eating again but you will def. feel healthier afterwards...you will have to cut back the big workouts while you are on it but eating healthier and working out after will keep you on track for the long haul...imagine how good a peice of raw brocolli tastes after not eating for 12 days...ummmmm brocolli....
     
    plus i have no jones for fatty/greasy/surgary types of foods that i tend to gourge on now...i did drink ALOT but haven't had a single one in 4 weeks...i don't even want one...that keeps me slimmer as well...
     
    i do high reps/low weight and an hr of cardio...3 x a week and i'm back to where i was weight wise when the was in the military 9 yrs ago...i work during the day and have my baby boy at night during the week so i don't have alot of workout time but do what i can....
     
    for a natural supplement add cayenne pepper and tumeric whenever you can ...will speed up the metabolism
     
    BOL
     
     
    Reply
    "A detox and cleanse. Clean out your intestinal tract of all the junk and garbage that's been building up. I've seen people drop 10-15 lbs. by using this product."....
     
    ...google master cleanse and/or lemonaide diet...i have done this every yr before summer...i am 5'9" and weighed 193 before this cleanse....in 12 days i dropped 17 lbs. ...now it is a cleanse so you will put some weight back on when you start eating again but you will def. feel healthier afterwards...you will have to cut back the big workouts while you are on it but eating healthier and working out after will keep you on track for the long haul...imagine how good a peice of raw brocolli tastes after not eating for 12 days...ummmmm brocolli....
     
    plus i have no jones for fatty/greasy/surgary types of foods that i tend to gourge on now...i did drink ALOT but haven't had a single one in 4 weeks...i don't even want one...that keeps me slimmer as well...
     
    i do high reps/low weight and an hr of cardio...3 x a week and i'm back to where i was weight wise when the was in the military 9 yrs ago...i work during the day and have my baby boy at night during the week so i don't have alot of workout time but do what i can....
     
    for a natural supplement add cayenne pepper and tumeric whenever you can ...will speed up the metabolism
     
    BOL
     
     
     
    STEELDRC
    STEELDRC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 4434
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2009 - 6:25 PM ET #73

    Reply
     
    Johny_Utah
    Johny_Utah
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 12514
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #74

    Clenbuterol is the best weight loss drug Period. It's an asthma drug that has a high fat burning property. Also helps build muscle without all the side effects of steroids. Start out slow and build up.
    Reply
    Clenbuterol is the best weight loss drug Period. It's an asthma drug that has a high fat burning property. Also helps build muscle without all the side effects of steroids. Start out slow and build up.
     
     
    indiobear
    indiobear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 12:48 AM ET #75

    here is a article on Clenbuterol
    https://ifitandhealthy.com/the-straight-dope-on-clenbuterol-and-weight-loss/
    Reply
    here is a article on Clenbuterol
    https://ifitandhealthy.com/the-straight-dope-on-clenbuterol-and-weight-loss/
    All Forums | Food & Fitness
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,944
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,944
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 704
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,069
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,918
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 645
    • PART DEUX 133
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,839
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,476
    • Trump lies so much. 22,913

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.