• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Best Weight Loss Pill That Really Works

    1234 Next Last»
    smokin376
    CrusCrnshw
    Henry-Lilly
    TheStutterer
    bookieassassin
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 22025
    Posts: 76
    1234 Next Last»
     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 7:53 PM ET #1

    I work out about 5-6 times per week. Pretty intensely and I do a lot of Cardio. Im on the eliptical for about an hour and I use the machines for my arms, shoulders, back, abs..etc...I eat extremely haealthy now for the last 9 weeks and I eat around 1500-1700 calories a day. 3 meals and I dont eat after 7 pm and I dont eat until 7 am and thats just a piece of fruit or a small bowl of raisin bran or something like that. I dont eat junk food like I used to. I am 5' 10" and am around 220 now. I am trying to get back around 180 at the least.I have already lost 60 lbs one time 3 years ago in 5 months doing the same routine. Difference is I had an extremely physical job and worked out after and ate healthy so it came off faster compared to my job now (office type) I have already lost like 23 pounds and am sticking to my diet and excercise routine but want to speed the process up and want to be more cut now than I ever was before. I have been reading about that Nuphedrine stuff and see it is very expensive and want to know if there is anyone that has any advice on what pill would be the best to take to speed this process up on my diet and workout routine. Also I dont eat fast food or fried food, but every once in a while i indulge in some pizza..Hey I am american...LOL,.,..
     
    Input would be very helpful. Thanks...
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I work out about 5-6 times per week. Pretty intensely and I do a lot of Cardio. Im on the eliptical for about an hour and I use the machines for my arms, shoulders, back, abs..etc...I eat extremely haealthy now for the last 9 weeks and I eat around 1500-1700 calories a day. 3 meals and I dont eat after 7 pm and I dont eat until 7 am and thats just a piece of fruit or a small bowl of raisin bran or something like that. I dont eat junk food like I used to. I am 5' 10" and am around 220 now. I am trying to get back around 180 at the least.I have already lost 60 lbs one time 3 years ago in 5 months doing the same routine. Difference is I had an extremely physical job and worked out after and ate healthy so it came off faster compared to my job now (office type) I have already lost like 23 pounds and am sticking to my diet and excercise routine but want to speed the process up and want to be more cut now than I ever was before. I have been reading about that Nuphedrine stuff and see it is very expensive and want to know if there is anyone that has any advice on what pill would be the best to take to speed this process up on my diet and workout routine. Also I dont eat fast food or fried food, but every once in a while i indulge in some pizza..Hey I am american...LOL,.,..
     
    Input would be very helpful. Thanks...
     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 7:56 PM ET #2

    Forgot to mention I put a big majority of the weight back on after I lost it last time over a 3 year span. So I was down to 187 at my lowest and I was satisfied because I did look good but I didnt do weights then or work my arms out like I do now and my routine now is way more intense...
    Reply
    Forgot to mention I put a big majority of the weight back on after I lost it last time over a 3 year span. So I was down to 187 at my lowest and I was satisfied because I did look good but I didnt do weights then or work my arms out like I do now and my routine now is way more intense...
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 8:17 PM ET #3

    sounds like you are doing it right.
     
    one thing that should help...eat 5 meals a day. not 3. Your metabolism speeds up and you can burn more. Make sure you hit some muscle stuff at the gym because muscles require calories to burn so you can eat a little more, esp protein.
     
    I took a couple things back in the day, last being lipo 6. It was alright, but I couldnt truly tell how much it helped.
     
    Someone else can answer that for you, but you seem like you are doin alright for the most part. Takes time to lose that weight...
    Reply
    sounds like you are doing it right.
     
    one thing that should help...eat 5 meals a day. not 3. Your metabolism speeds up and you can burn more. Make sure you hit some muscle stuff at the gym because muscles require calories to burn so you can eat a little more, esp protein.
     
    I took a couple things back in the day, last being lipo 6. It was alright, but I couldnt truly tell how much it helped.
     
    Someone else can answer that for you, but you seem like you are doin alright for the most part. Takes time to lose that weight...
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 10:50 PM ET #4

    23 pounds in 9 weeks?  You're are doing it dude, I wouldn't worry about any stimulants.  Keep it up
    Reply
    23 pounds in 9 weeks?  You're are doing it dude, I wouldn't worry about any stimulants.  Keep it up
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 12:18 AM ET #5

    TRy and get something with ephedra in it.Check with a local at a gym or Ebay,if yopu have any connections get some Winstrol.
    Reply
    TRy and get something with ephedra in it.Check with a local at a gym or Ebay,if yopu have any connections get some Winstrol.
     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10314
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 4:10 AM ET #6

    NO SUCH THING......is answer to your question
    keep doing what you're doing.....goal is not WEIGHT loss......it's FAT loss....can't wisely and effectively speed this process up
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    NO SUCH THING......is answer to your question
    keep doing what you're doing.....goal is not WEIGHT loss......it's FAT loss....can't wisely and effectively speed this process up
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:06 AM ET #7

    Ephedra is dangerous...id stay away...small doses should be ok though.
     
    Winnies are steriods...just so you know.
     
    Stut...you should mention that to him you know
    Reply
    Ephedra is dangerous...id stay away...small doses should be ok though.
     
    Winnies are steriods...just so you know.
     
    Stut...you should mention that to him you know
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:22 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Ephedra is dangerous...id stay away...small doses should be ok though.
     
    Winnies are steriods...just so you know.
     
    Stut...you should mention that to him you know
    you are right i should have mentioned it.I assumed he knew which i should not have done
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Ephedra is dangerous...id stay away...small doses should be ok though.
     
    Winnies are steriods...just so you know.
     
    Stut...you should mention that to him you know
    you are right i should have mentioned it.I assumed he knew which i should not have done
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:33 AM ET #9

    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     
    Reply
    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:42 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     
     "Yes sir it is right behind the HGH kit and next to the syringes"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     
     "Yes sir it is right behind the HGH kit and next to the syringes"
     
    smokin376
    smokin376
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:44 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     

     

    LOL...no steroids/juice for me. im not looking to bulk up, I am just looking to lose weight and get thinner again. But thanks for the smart ass remark.

    Doesnt anybody have any advice on what pills work the best. That Nuphedrine stuff is extremely expensive and I have read reviews and it sounds pretty good. I would imagine with my routine it would speed the process up but I am not sure. My metabolism is very slow compared to others who can eat doublecheeseburgers all day long and not gain a pound..

    Come on fellas, some insight on these weight loss pills is what im looking for. I have never taken any before. All natural is the way I went the first time. Thanks!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Stut..I can just see this guy walking into GNC saying "Hey you got any Winstrol??"
     

     

    LOL...no steroids/juice for me. im not looking to bulk up, I am just looking to lose weight and get thinner again. But thanks for the smart ass remark.

    Doesnt anybody have any advice on what pills work the best. That Nuphedrine stuff is extremely expensive and I have read reviews and it sounds pretty good. I would imagine with my routine it would speed the process up but I am not sure. My metabolism is very slow compared to others who can eat doublecheeseburgers all day long and not gain a pound..

    Come on fellas, some insight on these weight loss pills is what im looking for. I have never taken any before. All natural is the way I went the first time. Thanks!

     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 12:00 PM ET #12

    If you have any specialty stores (not GNC...more like mom and pop places, I have one around here), go ask them. Those people know their shit. They can guide you.
    Reply
    If you have any specialty stores (not GNC...more like mom and pop places, I have one around here), go ask them. Those people know their shit. They can guide you.
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 12:01 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStutterer:

     "Yes sir it is right behind the HGH kit and next to the syringes"

    With Sosa handing it to him

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStutterer:

     "Yes sir it is right behind the HGH kit and next to the syringes"

    With Sosa handing it to him

     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 12:06 PM ET #14

    The only pills that will really cut weight are the ones that contain ephedra or Clenbuterol(weight cutting steroid). easy to get on line.do a little research on Clenbuterol ans see what you think. It is a drug prescribed for people with asthma and other breathing problems,but it helps cut weight also but not approved for that
    Reply
    The only pills that will really cut weight are the ones that contain ephedra or Clenbuterol(weight cutting steroid). easy to get on line.do a little research on Clenbuterol ans see what you think. It is a drug prescribed for people with asthma and other breathing problems,but it helps cut weight also but not approved for that
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 7:06 PM ET #15

    2 cups of coffee and a bicycle
    Reply
    2 cups of coffee and a bicycle
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 8:33 PM ET #16

    I hope you are supplementing along with your diet. You are not getting nearly enough calories for your weight and work load. Your body is probably in a catabolic state 3/4 through the day. You should be taking about 300 grams of protein a day and that will help build more lean muscle mass. Lean muscle will help boost your metabolism naturally which will help your body burn fat.
     
     
    Reply
    I hope you are supplementing along with your diet. You are not getting nearly enough calories for your weight and work load. Your body is probably in a catabolic state 3/4 through the day. You should be taking about 300 grams of protein a day and that will help build more lean muscle mass. Lean muscle will help boost your metabolism naturally which will help your body burn fat.
     
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 9:18 PM ET #17

    Body Fat
    Reply
    Body Fat
     
    longshotsws
    longshotsws
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 9:44 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    I hope you are supplementing along with your diet. You are not getting nearly enough calories for your weight and work load. Your body is probably in a catabolic state 3/4 through the day. You should be taking about 300 grams of protein a day and that will help build more lean muscle mass. Lean muscle will help boost your metabolism naturally which will help your body burn fat.


    200 should be plenty... 300 would turn him into a walking biohazard.

    Ephedra needs to be stacked with caffeine. It's probably the cheapest and most effective "diet pill". I've heard estimates that it helps burn about 200-300 extra cals a day. It does elevate your HR so I wouldn't recommend doing cardio within 4 hours after taking a dose.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    I hope you are supplementing along with your diet. You are not getting nearly enough calories for your weight and work load. Your body is probably in a catabolic state 3/4 through the day. You should be taking about 300 grams of protein a day and that will help build more lean muscle mass. Lean muscle will help boost your metabolism naturally which will help your body burn fat.


    200 should be plenty... 300 would turn him into a walking biohazard.

    Ephedra needs to be stacked with caffeine. It's probably the cheapest and most effective "diet pill". I've heard estimates that it helps burn about 200-300 extra cals a day. It does elevate your HR so I wouldn't recommend doing cardio within 4 hours after taking a dose.
     
    longshotsws
    longshotsws
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 9:49 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

     LOL...no steroids/juice for me. im not looking to bulk up, I am just looking to lose weight and get thinner again. But thanks for the smart ass remark.



    His suggestion was pretty overkill for the average out-of-shape person, but it wasn't a smart ass remark in that this type of steroid is very effective for losing fat while minimizing muscle loss.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin376:

     LOL...no steroids/juice for me. im not looking to bulk up, I am just looking to lose weight and get thinner again. But thanks for the smart ass remark.



    His suggestion was pretty overkill for the average out-of-shape person, but it wasn't a smart ass remark in that this type of steroid is very effective for losing fat while minimizing muscle loss.
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 9:57 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by longshotsws:



    200 should be plenty... 300 would turn him into a walking biohazard.

    Ephedra needs to be stacked with caffeine. It's probably the cheapest and most effective "diet pill". I've heard estimates that it helps burn about 200-300 extra cals a day. It does elevate your HR so I wouldn't recommend doing cardio within 4 hours after taking a dose.

    300 grams is not bad for his size. Rule of thumb is usually 1.25 - 1.5 grams per lb. Plus whatever protein your body doesn't absorb is just excreted from your body....not like it's stored.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by longshotsws:



    200 should be plenty... 300 would turn him into a walking biohazard.

    Ephedra needs to be stacked with caffeine. It's probably the cheapest and most effective "diet pill". I've heard estimates that it helps burn about 200-300 extra cals a day. It does elevate your HR so I wouldn't recommend doing cardio within 4 hours after taking a dose.

    300 grams is not bad for his size. Rule of thumb is usually 1.25 - 1.5 grams per lb. Plus whatever protein your body doesn't absorb is just excreted from your body....not like it's stored.

     

     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:24 PM ET #21

      Long told me gram per muscle not body weight
     
     
    This dude has obviously has no muscle or metabolism compared to you guys.
     
     
    Reply
      Long told me gram per muscle not body weight
     
     
    This dude has obviously has no muscle or metabolism compared to you guys.
     
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:25 PM ET #22

    Doc tole me 4,000 breakeven calories per day
     
    181 pounds ???????
    Reply
    Doc tole me 4,000 breakeven calories per day
     
    181 pounds ???????
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:41 PM ET #23

    Can I handle this one?
     
    Buy a bicycle and ride it three times a day, eat five times a day.......... Metabolism SOLVED
     
    Muscles.......... Hire a PROFESSIONAL TRAINER.  They will show you muscle strain and angles you won't get to on your own.
     
     
     
    Reply
    Can I handle this one?
     
    Buy a bicycle and ride it three times a day, eat five times a day.......... Metabolism SOLVED
     
    Muscles.......... Hire a PROFESSIONAL TRAINER.  They will show you muscle strain and angles you won't get to on your own.
     
     
     
     
    TheStutterer
    TheStutterer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 712
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:42 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    300 grams is not bad for his size. Rule of thumb is usually 1.25 - 1.5 grams per lb. Plus whatever protein your body doesn't absorb is just excreted from your body....not like it's stored.

     

    your ratio is way off base.For a person like this guy who is not a workout junkie and is looking to shed pounds 1o0 grams of protien is more than enough.300 grams is for 240+ pound guys that work out hard daily..If this guy took in 300 grams a day he will be in the hospital shortly with kidney problems..trust me i know what i am talking about
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jthollywood:

    300 grams is not bad for his size. Rule of thumb is usually 1.25 - 1.5 grams per lb. Plus whatever protein your body doesn't absorb is just excreted from your body....not like it's stored.

     

    your ratio is way off base.For a person like this guy who is not a workout junkie and is looking to shed pounds 1o0 grams of protien is more than enough.300 grams is for 240+ pound guys that work out hard daily..If this guy took in 300 grams a day he will be in the hospital shortly with kidney problems..trust me i know what i am talking about
     
     
    jthollywood
    jthollywood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2724
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:50 PM ET #25

    Trust me I know what i'm talking about. The guy said he works out 5-6 times a week...intensely, and does alot of cardio. Of course he is going to drink alot of water but 100 grams of protein isn't enough for 115lb chick.
     
    What's the point of working out intense if you can't build muscle. We need to keep our bodies in protein synthesis 24/7. Meaning our bodies will be in muscle building enviroment instead of a catabolic state. When you increase your lean muscle tissue your body will burn fat.
    Reply
    Trust me I know what i'm talking about. The guy said he works out 5-6 times a week...intensely, and does alot of cardio. Of course he is going to drink alot of water but 100 grams of protein isn't enough for 115lb chick.
     
    What's the point of working out intense if you can't build muscle. We need to keep our bodies in protein synthesis 24/7. Meaning our bodies will be in muscle building enviroment instead of a catabolic state. When you increase your lean muscle tissue your body will burn fat.
    All Forums | Food & Fitness
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,944
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,944
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 704
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,069
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,918
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 645
    • PART DEUX 133
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,839
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,476
    • Trump lies so much. 22,913

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.