This year's Arian Foster
I've thought this a couple times myself. He's definitely got the preseason buzz and shot up the rankings like Foster did last year.
Even though I was targeting him, I didn't manage to get him in any leagues so I hope he's a bust![]()
I've thought this a couple times myself. He's definitely got the preseason buzz and shot up the rankings like Foster did last year.
Even though I was targeting him, I didn't manage to get him in any leagues so I hope he's a bust![]()
I've thought this a couple times myself. He's definitely got the preseason buzz and shot up the rankings like Foster did last year.
Even though I was targeting him, I didn't manage to get him in any leagues so I hope he's a bust![]()
I was so close to getting him but didn't either, so yes hopefully he is a bust.
I've thought this a couple times myself. He's definitely got the preseason buzz and shot up the rankings like Foster did last year.
Even though I was targeting him, I didn't manage to get him in any leagues so I hope he's a bust![]()
I was so close to getting him but didn't either, so yes hopefully he is a bust.
No such thing dude. Unless you can name someone that was shuffled around practice squad to practice squad, and randomly became the starter to become the fantasy stud of the past 5 years.
Felix Jones was drafted in the first round, and has shows signs of life. I had him last year and eventually had to drop him because he wasn't doing shit for me on the bench.
He's finally getting his chance this year, and it looks like there's no more big bodies to leach goal line carries off him. Dallas drafted that Murray kid pretty high though. I'd imagine him and Tashard will get their share, along with every other fantasy stud on that team.
The closest thing to Arian Foster is something like Tim Hightower and that's even a stretch.
No such thing dude. Unless you can name someone that was shuffled around practice squad to practice squad, and randomly became the starter to become the fantasy stud of the past 5 years.
Felix Jones was drafted in the first round, and has shows signs of life. I had him last year and eventually had to drop him because he wasn't doing shit for me on the bench.
He's finally getting his chance this year, and it looks like there's no more big bodies to leach goal line carries off him. Dallas drafted that Murray kid pretty high though. I'd imagine him and Tashard will get their share, along with every other fantasy stud on that team.
The closest thing to Arian Foster is something like Tim Hightower and that's even a stretch.
Maybe.
I like Greene a lot this year, top 10 back for sure. Also think if Grant stumbles, look out for Starks.
Well I sure hope you're right as I have both of those guys.
I don't like LT and Joe Knight as 2 and 3. They will steel some of his carries, but hopefully not goal line carries. Greene sure does run hard though and manages to fall forward. No wasted steps.
Ya, Starks is one small injury away from being a big time back.
Maybe.
I like Greene a lot this year, top 10 back for sure. Also think if Grant stumbles, look out for Starks.
Well I sure hope you're right as I have both of those guys.
I don't like LT and Joe Knight as 2 and 3. They will steel some of his carries, but hopefully not goal line carries. Greene sure does run hard though and manages to fall forward. No wasted steps.
Ya, Starks is one small injury away from being a big time back.
Maybe.
I like Greene a lot this year, top 10 back for sure. Also think if Grant stumbles, look out for Starks.
Agreed, I forgot about starks. Grant apparently took a paycut to sign a lower salary guaranteed contract because he was afraid he wasn't going to make the team!
Kuhn is a FB by nature, so if something happens to grant, this starks guy could def make some noise. He isn't the natural receiver Foster is though. I'd imagine Rodgers would look for Finley more.
Maybe.
I like Greene a lot this year, top 10 back for sure. Also think if Grant stumbles, look out for Starks.
Agreed, I forgot about starks. Grant apparently took a paycut to sign a lower salary guaranteed contract because he was afraid he wasn't going to make the team!
Kuhn is a FB by nature, so if something happens to grant, this starks guy could def make some noise. He isn't the natural receiver Foster is though. I'd imagine Rodgers would look for Finley more.
All I can ever think about hwen I read these RB threads, is if Jonathan Stewart ever put together a injury free season, he could be the best back in the NFL.
It will never happen though.
All I can ever think about hwen I read these RB threads, is if Jonathan Stewart ever put together a injury free season, he could be the best back in the NFL.
It will never happen though.
His stock rose when Williams went out for season now that he will be featured back. i know they made some moves to get depth there, but if he starts with a good 1st week he will get most carries and will be part of their passing game, and I believe he will get plenty opportunity with GL carries.
His stock rose when Williams went out for season now that he will be featured back. i know they made some moves to get depth there, but if he starts with a good 1st week he will get most carries and will be part of their passing game, and I believe he will get plenty opportunity with GL carries.
Agreed w what Slamspurs said above...
With that being said, I see Ray Rice going from a top 5 back to the #1 spot in a monster year. I like Mark Engram to break into the top 10 this year as well. Felix has some upside if Dallas can get on a run. Shon Green could be that guy taking a huge step as well. You have to think he will do better than last year.
And last but not least, Beanie Wells. Beanie will be top 15 this year.
Agreed w what Slamspurs said above...
With that being said, I see Ray Rice going from a top 5 back to the #1 spot in a monster year. I like Mark Engram to break into the top 10 this year as well. Felix has some upside if Dallas can get on a run. Shon Green could be that guy taking a huge step as well. You have to think he will do better than last year.
And last but not least, Beanie Wells. Beanie will be top 15 this year.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,711
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,284
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,458
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,427
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
