Ducks have to flatten USC to move into the #2, #3 rankings....not only do they win...they will win big.
Even if not...they have made me so much money this year...who gives a shit if they don't cover. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Ducks have to flatten USC to move into the #2, #3 rankings....not only do they win...they will win big.
Even if not...they have made me so much money this year...who gives a shit if they don't cover. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Ducks have to flatten USC to move into the #2, #3 rankings....not only do they win...they will win big.
Even if not...they have made me so much money this year...who gives a shit if they don't cover. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I won't if I was you!
U S C + 7
You stand alone again! Dude are you for real? This game is ALL Oregon. USC has a soft D. Oregon 1st and Over 35. Yes, it's on the grass but Oregon can play on beach sand and still smoke the surfer boys from Calif.![]()
I won't if I was you!
U S C + 7
You stand alone again! Dude are you for real? This game is ALL Oregon. USC has a soft D. Oregon 1st and Over 35. Yes, it's on the grass but Oregon can play on beach sand and still smoke the surfer boys from Calif.![]()
You stand alone again! Dude are you for real? This game is ALL Oregon. USC has a soft D. Oregon 1st and Over 35. Yes, it's on the grass but Oregon can play on beach sand and still smoke the surfer boys from Calif.![]()
You stand alone again! Dude are you for real? This game is ALL Oregon. USC has a soft D. Oregon 1st and Over 35. Yes, it's on the grass but Oregon can play on beach sand and still smoke the surfer boys from Calif.![]()
I won't if I was you!
U S C + 7
I won't if I was you!
U S C + 7
Gold Sheet's Key Release Analysis:
Oregon 45 - SOUTHERN CAL 27
With somewhat undisciplined USC continuing to be plagued by mistakes (5 TOs,13 penalties vs. Arizona), must support revenge-minded Oregon, able to again rest starters last week in 2nd
H of 70-14 trouncing vs. Colorado.Depth-shy Trojan defense, which was unable to cope with Cats’ well-designed spread option, has even greater worries vs. Ducks’ warp speed attack (53 ppg), featuring blazing RB Kenjon Barner (974 YR, 14 TDs).
Chip Kelly’s national contenders capture nation-leading 13th straight road win. TV—ABC
Oregon -8.5
(Also see posted Gold Sheet Key Release on the second Big Gun...Kansas State!)
Gold Sheet's Key Release Analysis:
Oregon 45 - SOUTHERN CAL 27
With somewhat undisciplined USC continuing to be plagued by mistakes (5 TOs,13 penalties vs. Arizona), must support revenge-minded Oregon, able to again rest starters last week in 2nd
H of 70-14 trouncing vs. Colorado.Depth-shy Trojan defense, which was unable to cope with Cats’ well-designed spread option, has even greater worries vs. Ducks’ warp speed attack (53 ppg), featuring blazing RB Kenjon Barner (974 YR, 14 TDs).
Chip Kelly’s national contenders capture nation-leading 13th straight road win. TV—ABC
Oregon -8.5
(Also see posted Gold Sheet Key Release on the second Big Gun...Kansas State!)
Really?? That must be from your gut to?? After Oregon covers I can send you over a work-out plan for that gut champ!
Really?? That must be from your gut to?? After Oregon covers I can send you over a work-out plan for that gut champ!
ADD:NO HANDICAPPING NEEDED FELLAS,I JUST GOT A STRONG GUT FEELING!!
ADD:NO HANDICAPPING NEEDED FELLAS,I JUST GOT A STRONG GUT FEELING!!
