Oregon at Southern California (11/03/2012)
Never bet
Last year was also suppose to be an easy cover for Oregon but Kiffen's team came out with a big win. Pac 12 has been beating each other up all year & I wouldn't be surprised to see USC pull off another upset. I'll take the Trojans +8
Never bet
Last year was also suppose to be an easy cover for Oregon but Kiffen's team came out with a big win. Pac 12 has been beating each other up all year & I wouldn't be surprised to see USC pull off another upset. I'll take the Trojans +8
Oregon at the first half has been solid this season. I didn't have enough balls last weekend to lay the high double digit first half number but I'm playing it this weekend.
Oregon at the half -5
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
Oregon at the first half has been solid this season. I didn't have enough balls last weekend to lay the high double digit first half number but I'm playing it this weekend.
Oregon at the half -5
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
Last year was also suppose to be an easy cover for Oregon but Kiffen's team came out with a big win. Pac 12 has been beating each other up all year & I wouldn't be surprised to see USC pull off another upset. I'll take the Trojans +8
Last year was also suppose to be an easy cover for Oregon but Kiffen's team came out with a big win. Pac 12 has been beating each other up all year & I wouldn't be surprised to see USC pull off another upset. I'll take the Trojans +8
This week will be a 4Q battle...unless USC's offense can't put up +24pts. I have $5K riding on this game on the over 70pts. If O's offense is clicking like normal and USC contribute some points to the scoreboard, the total will go over 70 easy. IMO, O has a better O and D than USC and should cover but I don't want to be disappointed with my bank roll so I take a more conservative approach...the O/U.
Also doing a parlay on O/USC Over 70 and Under 41.5 on the A / LSU game. I know the A / LSU game will definitely go under....but not too sure about the O / USC game.
This week will be a 4Q battle...unless USC's offense can't put up +24pts. I have $5K riding on this game on the over 70pts. If O's offense is clicking like normal and USC contribute some points to the scoreboard, the total will go over 70 easy. IMO, O has a better O and D than USC and should cover but I don't want to be disappointed with my bank roll so I take a more conservative approach...the O/U.
Also doing a parlay on O/USC Over 70 and Under 41.5 on the A / LSU game. I know the A / LSU game will definitely go under....but not too sure about the O / USC game.
not only will USC cover they will win this game ML
not only will USC cover they will win this game ML
Hey I love the explosive offense of this team but they have some major flaws. They mainly score on the ground and USC can stop the run. Passing is not there forte. And a wildcard here if mariota goes down, his backup is inept. Sure they blew out everyone but hello not very good. They remind me last year of Wisc who blew up everybody until they played real teams then lost in a row. On the road is tough. USC was picked to maybe win the whole thing. Plus the two teams that ore played that can actually throw the ball outpassed em. Pass defese not that solid. Its a week of upsets baby. USC and OV for the large!!!!!
Hey I love the explosive offense of this team but they have some major flaws. They mainly score on the ground and USC can stop the run. Passing is not there forte. And a wildcard here if mariota goes down, his backup is inept. Sure they blew out everyone but hello not very good. They remind me last year of Wisc who blew up everybody until they played real teams then lost in a row. On the road is tough. USC was picked to maybe win the whole thing. Plus the two teams that ore played that can actually throw the ball outpassed em. Pass defese not that solid. Its a week of upsets baby. USC and OV for the large!!!!!
gimmie the Trojans in this one..
who has Oregon played?? their two toughest games were at home against Arizona and Washington..
Good luck my bruddah
gimmie the Trojans in this one..
who has Oregon played?? their two toughest games were at home against Arizona and Washington..
Good luck my bruddah
Hey I love the explosive offense of this team but they have some major flaws. They mainly score on the ground and USC can stop the run. Passing is not there forte. And a wildcard here if mariota goes down, his backup is inept. Sure they blew out everyone but hello not very good. They remind me last year of Wisc who blew up everybody until they played real teams then lost in a row. On the road is tough. USC was picked to maybe win the whole thing. Plus the two teams that ore played that can actually throw the ball outpassed em. Pass defese not that solid. Its a week of upsets baby. USC and OV for the large!!!!!
Hate to see you and Oahu on the other side but good luck to you as well brother ![]()
I like them only in the first half so we could all be right in this one. Hawaii boy QB Mariota is not used to playing 4 qtrs so if it comes down to him playing all 4 qtrs in this one the Ducks could be in trouble.
Hey I love the explosive offense of this team but they have some major flaws. They mainly score on the ground and USC can stop the run. Passing is not there forte. And a wildcard here if mariota goes down, his backup is inept. Sure they blew out everyone but hello not very good. They remind me last year of Wisc who blew up everybody until they played real teams then lost in a row. On the road is tough. USC was picked to maybe win the whole thing. Plus the two teams that ore played that can actually throw the ball outpassed em. Pass defese not that solid. Its a week of upsets baby. USC and OV for the large!!!!!
Hate to see you and Oahu on the other side but good luck to you as well brother ![]()
I like them only in the first half so we could all be right in this one. Hawaii boy QB Mariota is not used to playing 4 qtrs so if it comes down to him playing all 4 qtrs in this one the Ducks could be in trouble.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
