• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 12
    WahooS
    Last2thirst
    totter
    Capppro69
    theMONEYteam22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5612
    Posts: 48
    «First Previous 12
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 10:03 AM ET #26

    Play Number 1

    Florida/Mizzou over 56.5

    gators are an unfinished product & are still giving up points, they should improve each week & while I think they get the win here I’m hesitant to lay the points, Mizzou coming off a tough loss & they should give full effort here, the Tigers are missing alot of tackles & that can’t be good against this Gators offense, I’m seeing a 37- 27 type game but feel most comfortable with the over 

     

    .
    Reply

    Play Number 1

    Florida/Mizzou over 56.5

    gators are an unfinished product & are still giving up points, they should improve each week & while I think they get the win here I’m hesitant to lay the points, Mizzou coming off a tough loss & they should give full effort here, the Tigers are missing alot of tackles & that can’t be good against this Gators offense, I’m seeing a 37- 27 type game but feel most comfortable with the over 

     

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 10:36 AM ET #27

    I can get Florida team total over 29.5 for -135 or over 30.5 for -115

    hate laying heavy juice so haven’t just yet but Mizzou would have to eat clock on offense & create turnovers while on defense to hold Florida under 31, is that possible ?  Of course it is but it’s more likely the gators get to 31 in my opinion so gators tt over also in play here for those of you that have that as an option 

    .
    Reply

    I can get Florida team total over 29.5 for -135 or over 30.5 for -115

    hate laying heavy juice so haven’t just yet but Mizzou would have to eat clock on offense & create turnovers while on defense to hold Florida under 31, is that possible ?  Of course it is but it’s more likely the gators get to 31 in my opinion so gators tt over also in play here for those of you that have that as an option 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13658
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:00 PM ET #28

    Solid first play HOO thumbs_up

     

    i split Alabama ML and OVER 60.5 on parlays and also mixed with Nebraska -14 ....throw in Michigan ML and BYU ML ....those are my parlay mixers so far and wrote some tickets but not full steam yet on 3/4 way parlays

     

    Thoughts on Bama Over? (I think I know where you lean there) 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Solid first play HOO thumbs_up

     

    i split Alabama ML and OVER 60.5 on parlays and also mixed with Nebraska -14 ....throw in Michigan ML and BYU ML ....those are my parlay mixers so far and wrote some tickets but not full steam yet on 3/4 way parlays

     

    Thoughts on Bama Over? (I think I know where you lean there) 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:10 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Solid first play HOO    i split Alabama ML and OVER 60.5 on parlays and also mixed with Nebraska -14 ....throw in Michigan ML and BYU ML ....those are my parlay mixers so far and wrote some tickets but not full steam yet on 3/4 way parlays   Thoughts on Bama Over? (I think I know where you lean there)

     

    hey thirst 

    I’d lean to Bama tt over 

    miss st plays really fast & they have no defense so when they do fail to convert 3rd or 4th downs I see Bama piling on points 

    I don’t want to bet Bama here because I’m waiting on them as a home dog next week but asking State to stay with them for 4 qtrs is a tall task unless they play mistake free football, Bama d can also let up explosive plays 

    I may end up adding a team total or straight bet on something but just waiting for the line to settle more before I decide 

    also see most of our forum on miss st so kind of hoping they can get the cover, I hate fading our forum

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Solid first play HOO    i split Alabama ML and OVER 60.5 on parlays and also mixed with Nebraska -14 ....throw in Michigan ML and BYU ML ....those are my parlay mixers so far and wrote some tickets but not full steam yet on 3/4 way parlays   Thoughts on Bama Over? (I think I know where you lean there)

     

    hey thirst 

    I’d lean to Bama tt over 

    miss st plays really fast & they have no defense so when they do fail to convert 3rd or 4th downs I see Bama piling on points 

    I don’t want to bet Bama here because I’m waiting on them as a home dog next week but asking State to stay with them for 4 qtrs is a tall task unless they play mistake free football, Bama d can also let up explosive plays 

    I may end up adding a team total or straight bet on something but just waiting for the line to settle more before I decide 

    also see most of our forum on miss st so kind of hoping they can get the cover, I hate fading our forum

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13658
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:21 PM ET #30

    Ok, thx Hoo peace_5.... i'll leave them alone in my next batch except for the ML

     

    My worry was, I found a really good injury site and on Sunday and Monday, BAMA had about 8 players listed...today and yesterday there are only two. I read preseason they would have a very talented secondary but it is yet to pan out due to injuries 

     

    Desmond Umeozulu Undisclosed Out
    Jeremiah Beaman Knee Out

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Ok, thx Hoo peace_5.... i'll leave them alone in my next batch except for the ML

     

    My worry was, I found a really good injury site and on Sunday and Monday, BAMA had about 8 players listed...today and yesterday there are only two. I read preseason they would have a very talented secondary but it is yet to pan out due to injuries 

     

    Desmond Umeozulu Undisclosed Out
    Jeremiah Beaman Knee Out

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 1:32 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Ok, thx Hoo .... i'll leave them alone in my next batch except for the ML   My worry was, I found a really good injury site and on Sunday and Monday, BAMA had about 8 players listed...today and yesterday there are only two. I read preseason they would have a very talented secondary but it is yet to pan out due to injuries    Desmond Umeozulu Undisclosed Out Jeremiah Beaman Knee Out

    the game total is going over more often than under, I think Bama puts up 38+ so I’d definitely not even consider any type of game under

    your read is likely same as mine 

    & I’d say Bama is more likely to cover than miss st but this is a tricky spot for Bama, early road kick with the cowbells & Uga on deck, I see why people can lean miss st

    this should be a really fun entertaining game, both Qb’s are threats at any time & both defenses can give up big plays 

    isn’t college football amazing ? an_cheers

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Ok, thx Hoo .... i'll leave them alone in my next batch except for the ML   My worry was, I found a really good injury site and on Sunday and Monday, BAMA had about 8 players listed...today and yesterday there are only two. I read preseason they would have a very talented secondary but it is yet to pan out due to injuries    Desmond Umeozulu Undisclosed Out Jeremiah Beaman Knee Out

    the game total is going over more often than under, I think Bama puts up 38+ so I’d definitely not even consider any type of game under

    your read is likely same as mine 

    & I’d say Bama is more likely to cover than miss st but this is a tricky spot for Bama, early road kick with the cowbells & Uga on deck, I see why people can lean miss st

    this should be a really fun entertaining game, both Qb’s are threats at any time & both defenses can give up big plays 

    isn’t college football amazing ? an_cheers

     

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24955
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 2:37 PM ET #32

    Good luck WahooS peace_5

    Reply

    Good luck WahooS peace_5

     
    Capppro69
    Capppro69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2307
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:00 PM ET #33

    an_cheers

    "When you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life"
    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13658
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 3:04 PM ET #34

    @Wahoo,

     

    I cannot watch NFL much ....some games and lost my taste for hockey except playoffs so its confirmed I am quite smitten and full on as a college sports fan. I am even buying boxes of cards of university players every year or Josh Allen cards ....him and Mahomes I would pay any money to watch in a big game for sure but you can say that about many players and teams in the NCAAF 

     

    Pure Joy! an_dance

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    @Wahoo,

     

    I cannot watch NFL much ....some games and lost my taste for hockey except playoffs so its confirmed I am quite smitten and full on as a college sports fan. I am even buying boxes of cards of university players every year or Josh Allen cards ....him and Mahomes I would pay any money to watch in a big game for sure but you can say that about many players and teams in the NCAAF 

     

    Pure Joy! an_dance

     
    theMONEYteam22
    theMONEYteam22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 206
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 6:58 PM ET #35

    BOL Wahoo! peace_5

    Reply

    BOL Wahoo! peace_5

     
    shakey12381
    shakey12381
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 27733
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 7:26 PM ET #36

    Signing off on that over gl this week wahoo

    Reply

    Signing off on that over gl this week wahoo

     
    BoatRace
    BoatRace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 7:47 PM ET #37

    best of luck -- believe Bama goes over (HC Drinkwitz) has NEVER beaten an SEC team with a winning record -- Bama QB is just tearing defenses up and Mizzu play at a good pace so lots of opps for scoring ..

    Reply

    best of luck -- believe Bama goes over (HC Drinkwitz) has NEVER beaten an SEC team with a winning record -- Bama QB is just tearing defenses up and Mizzu play at a good pace so lots of opps for scoring ..

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4665
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2026 - 7:50 PM ET #38

    Thanks for sharing Hoos! Much appreciated

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing Hoos! Much appreciated

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25659
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 9:09 AM ET #39

    Play Number 2 

    Vandy/Georgia under 51.5

    several 51.5 lines out there, some down to 51 & as low as 50.5, it shouldn’t matter either way but I’m a line hoe so I search far & wide, Georgia has throttled teams this year but is Kirby trying to absolutely crush Vandy with Bama on deck?  how will Vandy even score?  Feels like a 31-7 type of game to me, sleepy morning kick & maybe not a single Dawg player focused on this dumpster of an opponent with the Tide on deck, gut tells me Vandy may get a cover somehow someway but zero point zero chance I’m backing them, we go under the total & assume Kirby doesn’t run it up on poor Vandy 

     

    we have more on the way 

     

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Play Number 2 

    Vandy/Georgia under 51.5

    several 51.5 lines out there, some down to 51 & as low as 50.5, it shouldn’t matter either way but I’m a line hoe so I search far & wide, Georgia has throttled teams this year but is Kirby trying to absolutely crush Vandy with Bama on deck?  how will Vandy even score?  Feels like a 31-7 type of game to me, sleepy morning kick & maybe not a single Dawg player focused on this dumpster of an opponent with the Tide on deck, gut tells me Vandy may get a cover somehow someway but zero point zero chance I’m backing them, we go under the total & assume Kirby doesn’t run it up on poor Vandy 

     

    we have more on the way 

     

    an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13658
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 9:14 AM ET #40

    Sweet!! Thanks an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Sweet!! Thanks an_cheers

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177138
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 9:48 AM ET #41

    Good luck Wahoo.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Wahoo.  an_cheers

     
    Toothfairy1
    Toothfairy1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 2383
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 9:52 AM ET #42

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    Boisestateand8
    Boisestateand8
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 2108
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 11:13 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Play Number 2  Vandy/Georgia under 51.5 several 51.5 lines out there, some down to 51 & as low as 50.5, it shouldn’t matter either way but I’m a line hoe so I search far & wide, Georgia has throttled teams this year but is Kirby trying to absolutely crush Vandy with Bama on deck?  how will Vandy even score?  Feels like a 31-7 type of game to me, sleepy morning kick & maybe not a single Dawg player focused on this dumpster of an opponent with the Tide on deck, gut tells me Vandy may get a cover somehow someway but zero point zero chance I’m backing them, we go under the total & assume Kirby doesn’t run it up on poor Vandy    we have more on the way

    31-7 would give Vandy the cover on a 25 point line. You'd have to go back to 2023 to find the last time The Commodores lost by more than 24, and they're 10-1-1 ATS in their last 12 tries as a road dog. Jared Curtis could lead them through the back door if nothing else. BOL Wahoo, love your insight! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Play Number 2  Vandy/Georgia under 51.5 several 51.5 lines out there, some down to 51 & as low as 50.5, it shouldn’t matter either way but I’m a line hoe so I search far & wide, Georgia has throttled teams this year but is Kirby trying to absolutely crush Vandy with Bama on deck?  how will Vandy even score?  Feels like a 31-7 type of game to me, sleepy morning kick & maybe not a single Dawg player focused on this dumpster of an opponent with the Tide on deck, gut tells me Vandy may get a cover somehow someway but zero point zero chance I’m backing them, we go under the total & assume Kirby doesn’t run it up on poor Vandy    we have more on the way

    31-7 would give Vandy the cover on a 25 point line. You'd have to go back to 2023 to find the last time The Commodores lost by more than 24, and they're 10-1-1 ATS in their last 12 tries as a road dog. Jared Curtis could lead them through the back door if nothing else. BOL Wahoo, love your insight! an_cheers

     
    Sicsemper
    Sicsemper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1692
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 11:33 AM ET #44

    @WahooS

     

    Play Number 1

    Florida/Mizzou over 56.5

    gators are an unfinished product & are still giving up points, they should improve each week & while I think they get the win here I’m hesitant to lay the points, Mizzou coming off a tough loss & they should give full effort here, the Tigers are missing alot of tackles & that can’t be good against this Gators offense, I’m seeing a 37- 27 type game but feel most comfortable with the over.

    How do hoo. My local has FLA./Mizzz O/U at 58. Was leaning under but saw your post. I rarely go against your picks but confused here. Your thoughts please.

    Reply

    @WahooS

     

    Play Number 1

    Florida/Mizzou over 56.5

    gators are an unfinished product & are still giving up points, they should improve each week & while I think they get the win here I’m hesitant to lay the points, Mizzou coming off a tough loss & they should give full effort here, the Tigers are missing alot of tackles & that can’t be good against this Gators offense, I’m seeing a 37- 27 type game but feel most comfortable with the over.

    How do hoo. My local has FLA./Mizzz O/U at 58. Was leaning under but saw your post. I rarely go against your picks but confused here. Your thoughts please.

     
    TigerFan1327
    TigerFan1327
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 759
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 11:45 AM ET #45

    @WahooS

     Miss State & Mizzou both live dogs tomorrow an_cheers

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Miss State & Mizzou both live dogs tomorrow an_cheers

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11419
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 12:44 PM ET #46

     

     

    gl

    151
    Reply

     

     

    gl

     
    FEA111
    FEA111
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 1:19 PM ET #47

    @WahooS

     Always looking for your post an insights. TKS for all you contribute Hoo!!

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Always looking for your post an insights. TKS for all you contribute Hoo!!

     
     
    lastchance0910
    lastchance0910
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 881
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2026 - 2:02 PM ET #48

    Hello Wahoos, should of seen the grin on my face when seeing your call sign posting while strolling thru the NCAAF forum...bigsmile...wishing you a great season and looking forward to your posting...WAHOOOOOSS!!!   an_happybounce

    Reply

    Hello Wahoos, should of seen the grin on my face when seeing your call sign posting while strolling thru the NCAAF forum...bigsmile...wishing you a great season and looking forward to your posting...WAHOOOOOSS!!!   an_happybounce

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,298
    • PART DEUX 223
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,067
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,670
    • Friday 10/02/2026 804
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,341
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Week 5 Money 5,574

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.