Washington vs. Alabama
I don't think there are many who think Washington will win. I only think they will make a good game out of it. This game is hard to gauge because the SEC lacks good QB play. The USC teams they played were vastly different. No OL and lack of conditioning to the complete opposite at Washington. Huskies didn't need to run until they played Colorado which kept Browning from breaking some TD record. Alabama has a big talent edge. They don't run out of gas. Kiffin is headed to FAU. Plenty to think about in this game.
I don't think there are many who think Washington will win. I only think they will make a good game out of it. This game is hard to gauge because the SEC lacks good QB play. The USC teams they played were vastly different. No OL and lack of conditioning to the complete opposite at Washington. Huskies didn't need to run until they played Colorado which kept Browning from breaking some TD record. Alabama has a big talent edge. They don't run out of gas. Kiffin is headed to FAU. Plenty to think about in this game.
Washington has the best offensive scheme to have any chance against this Tide defense. No one in CFB can line up against them and run it at them, and anyone that hopes to have any success throwing must get rid of the ball in about 6 nano seconds. Only Washington has the offense to implement the quick, short passing game that has a chance to move the ball down the field on Bama. Add in the exotic sets and motions that Peterson employs and there is a chance for them to have enough success to keep it close. This will be the closest game Bama faces regardless of who wins the other semi-final.
I am not going to predict an upset, but do think Washington and 16-17 points is the best side of the play. I also wouldn't rule out a Huskie upset, but would put it at no better than 20%. The only reason I think Washington has a chance is because the Alabama offense is just not dominant this year, don't have the bruising, power backs and Hurts is not accurate on deep throws. Offense has benefited by the short field position situations and turnovers the defense gives them. Also, the place kicker is just average.
Washington has the best offensive scheme to have any chance against this Tide defense. No one in CFB can line up against them and run it at them, and anyone that hopes to have any success throwing must get rid of the ball in about 6 nano seconds. Only Washington has the offense to implement the quick, short passing game that has a chance to move the ball down the field on Bama. Add in the exotic sets and motions that Peterson employs and there is a chance for them to have enough success to keep it close. This will be the closest game Bama faces regardless of who wins the other semi-final.
I am not going to predict an upset, but do think Washington and 16-17 points is the best side of the play. I also wouldn't rule out a Huskie upset, but would put it at no better than 20%. The only reason I think Washington has a chance is because the Alabama offense is just not dominant this year, don't have the bruising, power backs and Hurts is not accurate on deep throws. Offense has benefited by the short field position situations and turnovers the defense gives them. Also, the place kicker is just average.
Washington has the best offensive scheme to have any chance against this Tide defense. No one in CFB can line up against them and run it at them, and anyone that hopes to have any success throwing must get rid of the ball in about 6 nano seconds. Only Washington has the offense to implement the quick, short passing game that has a chance to move the ball down the field on Bama. Add in the exotic sets and motions that Peterson employs and there is a chance for them to have enough success to keep it close. This will be the closest game Bama faces regardless of who wins the other semi-final.
I am not going to predict an upset, but do think Washington and 16-17 points is the best side of the play. I also wouldn't rule out a Huskie upset, but would put it at no better than 20%. The only reason I think Washington has a chance is because the Alabama offense is just not dominant this year, don't have the bruising, power backs and Hurts is not accurate on deep throws. Offense has benefited by the short field position situations and turnovers the defense gives them. Also, the place kicker is just average.
Washington has the best offensive scheme to have any chance against this Tide defense. No one in CFB can line up against them and run it at them, and anyone that hopes to have any success throwing must get rid of the ball in about 6 nano seconds. Only Washington has the offense to implement the quick, short passing game that has a chance to move the ball down the field on Bama. Add in the exotic sets and motions that Peterson employs and there is a chance for them to have enough success to keep it close. This will be the closest game Bama faces regardless of who wins the other semi-final.
I am not going to predict an upset, but do think Washington and 16-17 points is the best side of the play. I also wouldn't rule out a Huskie upset, but would put it at no better than 20%. The only reason I think Washington has a chance is because the Alabama offense is just not dominant this year, don't have the bruising, power backs and Hurts is not accurate on deep throws. Offense has benefited by the short field position situations and turnovers the defense gives them. Also, the place kicker is just average.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
